Meeting Ella's Parents

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elliott returned from the toilet and his hard on had barely subsided. He took over cooking duties as Greta went to the kitchen and returned with the salad and bread rolls while Ella opened a nice bottle of red.

We sat down to eat and drink, and the conversation flowed freely and with much frivolity. The first bottle disappeared so Ella went back for a second. With lunch finished, we retired to the comfort of the air-conditioned lounge room. Greta and Elliott sat on one lounge and Ella and I sat opposite them on another. Six months ago, Elliott and Greta holidayed in the south of France at a place called Cap d'Agde. I had never heard of it, but I was soon to learn that it was a swinger's paradise. Greta regaled us with stories of unbridled sexual behaviour that went on between the packed throngs on the beach. Ella had no doubt heard of their exploits and did not appear the least bit shocked.

The stories seemed to bring back fond memories for Elliott as his cock grew to full length. Greta reached across and stroked it gently.

"Remember how you sucked my cock in front of that group of 3 couples Greta" asked Elliott.

"I sure do, it was the sexiest thing we did on the whole holiday" recalled Greta. With that, she leaned over and took Elliott's massive cock into her mouth. I sat there with my mouth wide open, not quite sure that I was seeing what was going on before my eyes. I glanced across to Ella who was watching intently, clearly enjoying the show. Greta's head bobbed rhymically as she took Elliott's cock fully into her mouth, right up to his balls. Elliott closed his eyes, relishing the attention.

After a minute, Elliott lifted Greta's head from his cock. "Sorry Blake, how rude of us, I'm sure you don't want to see this. Come on honey, let's go upstairs." With that they skipped out of the room and up to their bedroom.

I looked across to Ella. I was in a state of shock and didn't know what to say.

Ella broke the ice. "That's mum and dad for you, no social filters."

I burst out laughing at Ella's massive understatement. She leaned into me and planted a kiss firmly on my lips. I opened my mouth and our tongues darted in and out. I was extremely turned on by what I had seen, and Ella seemed to be as well. She quickly and easily whipped her sundress off, exposing her gorgeous naked body. She helped me take off my shirt then unbuttoned my pants, unzipped my fly and released my throbbing cock. She latched onto it with her sweet mouth and sucked with all her might. I sat back and held her head down, encouraging her to continue. Her oral skills are supreme, and I took deep breaths, enjoying every moment of it.

It was time for me to pleasure Ella, so I threw her on her back and spread he legs wide, burying my face in her sweet smelling and tasty cunt. My tongue flicked her labia and her clit and she writhed under the attention. Her juiced started flowing freely and I lapped them up. My face was drenched, so I came up for breath. Ella took my face in her hands and licked her love juices off my cheeks. I eased Ella down onto the floor and parted her legs again and it was an easy job to enter her soaking cunt. I stroked firmly, pulling out to my full length, teasing her clit before thrusting deeply again into her love tunnel. The passion was rising and Ella's chest was heaving with the exertion.

I was in another world and did not notice that Elliott had come down from the bedroom and was standing at the bottom of the stairs watching as I passionately fucked his daughter.

"Hello dad" said Ella, not missing a beat. "I didn't see you come down."

"I was just going to get your mum and I a drink and thought I'd watch for a bit. Very nice I must say."

With that he went to the kitchen and was soon heading back upstairs with a couple of beers.

I was so turned on by these turn of events and I could feel an orgasm building deep in my balls. Ella's breathe was quickening and I could sense that she was about to cum. I increased my stroking and soon I dumped a hot steaming load deep into Ella's cunt. She held me tight as she shuddered with excitement. We lay there locked together as we came down from our high.

"Beer?" said Ella. "Yes please" I replied. We took our beers out to the patio and sat there quietly reflecting on what had just transpired. Soon Greta and Elliott joined us for another drink and as it was getting late Ella and I decided it was time to go. We got dressed and said our goodbyes.

There was not a lot of chat on the way home, but when we arrived back at Ella's flat, we cracked another bottle of wine and Ella opened up about her unusual upbringing.

I was rather pleased that I had become a part of this amazing family feeling that there was going to be many fun times to come.

12