Meeting Her Boyfriend Pt. 02

Story Info
Wife and her boyfriend continue to humiliate me and groom me.
7.6k words
4.32
11.9k
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/10/2024
Created 01/31/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sissylena
sissylena
34 Followers

Warning! This story is about a wimp husband and his wife humiliating him. If stories of cuckolds, humiliation, wife watching, chastity, sissies and blowjobs bother you, stop reading Now.

OMG, I can't believe it! I just watched my own wife on her knees on the front seat of another man's pickup truck sucking his penis in the parking lot of a bar. There she was kneeling on the front seat with her skirt hiked up with no panties on, her vagina exposed to anyone walking by, bobbing her head up and down with his penis in her mouth. I watched in total fascination, her cheeks flaring and contracting as she devoured him while he sat there smirking and taunting me. I know I should be mad, or jealous or something, anything! Any normal man would be. A real man would put a stop to this, but I'm neither a real man or normal, and I don't want it to stop. I let this happen, in fact I wanted it to happen,

I met my wife only a little more than two years ago on a computer dating site and we make a most unlikely couple. She's tall and beautiful, outgoing and flirty and likes to be in charge. She loves attention from men and will go to great lengths to gain their attention. I on the other hand am shorter than her with a big butt and narrow shoulders and noticeable breasts with large nipples. I normally wear loose clothing to try to hide my feminine shape. I didn't date much over the years and women only gave me a second date if I would perform oral sex on them, which I love to do, so I masturbated a lot, usually to porn.

Our sex life has been unconventional. Sure, it was normal at first. My wife loves sex, especially intercourse. When we were dating we had intercourse like any other couple. We only dated a short time before she proposed one night. She said I would be a perfect husband for her. I didn't mind doing housework, which she hated, and I liked to stay home and cater to her every need. Soon after we married, her job started taking her out of town a lot during the week and life began to change. I kept the house in order while she traveled with her boss and sometimes another coworker during the week. When she returned on the weekends she usually said she was too tired for sex. When we did have sex, her vagina seemed looser than normal. She told me it was because she would use a dildo at night while she was away to get herself off.

I have always been small down there and she never complained about it before we married. After the wedding she confessed to me that I left her unsatisfied. Because of my small penis and lack of stamina, my frustrated wife stopped letting me inside her and turned to her dildos and my oral skills to get off sexually. She knows that I love to suck her vagina and would let me suck her while I sometimes used the dildo on her. She even used to touch and suck my penis fairly regularly. That was before I agreed to let her start meeting at night with a much younger male ex coworker. At first they would meet for drinks and conversation, but it quickly escalated into much more.

Now she says she's saving herself for him and only teases me by showing me her cleavage while telling me about her handsome, virile, young boyfriend. She makes me masturbate myself in front of her while she tells me about the things they do while they're together, like making out and heavy petting, or even giving him a handjob right there in the bar! My penis always explodes all over my hand and she make me lick it up and swallow it.

Tonight she's bringing her new boyfriend home, our home. Earlier, she had me dress in a feminine looking outfit and brought me along with her to meet him at their favorite bar near our house. He informed me that she is his slut now and that he's going to 'fuck her married pussy until she can't walk straight,' and do it in our bed. Now this, making her put on a sex show, in public no less!

I'm so turned on I can't stand it, but I can't do anything about it. I want to pull my little penis out and masturbate in my car on the way home, but I was warned by my wife not to. She told me that there would be serious consequences if I did anything to relieve myself. All I can do is drive the three miles down the dark two lane road until I turn into our neighborhood. I carefully drive into our subdivision and follow the long road until it almost ends. I turn onto our street and follow it to the end of a cul de sac which is where our house is. I park my little Prius on the street in front of our house so her boyfriend John, or Mister Grant or Sir to me, can park his big redneck pickup truck in our driveway.

I hurry to the front door, hoping no one sees me dressed in the leggings and woman's top my wife made me wear tonight while I accompanied her to the bar. I nervously fumble with my keys until I find the one that unlocks the door. I enter the living room and notice the clock on the mantle showing nearly ten o clock. I walk straight to the bathroom and begin removing my clothes, carefully folding the black stretch pants, and hanging the knit crop top on a hanger. I remove my cum stained panties and stare at the sticky contents. I bring them to my face and inhale the aroma and then instinctively stick the soiled portion in my mouth and savor the taste before tossing them into the hamper. I turn on the shower and pull my long hair into a ponytail and put on a shower cap so it doesn't get wet. I step into the shower and begin to wash off the drying cum covering my crotch and upper thighs.

I think about what Mister Grant and I talked about at the bar. I had to beg him in a public setting to have sex with my wife even though he already knew he was going to. He just somehow knew I would be both humiliated and turned on by having to ask in a public setting. Then I asked him if I could please watch and he told me he doesn't normally let husbands watch but said he might make an exception if I made myself look more feminine. He made me beg him to let me watch and promise to do whatever he told me to do. He then started making out with my wife in front of me and two other men who were nearby, My wife even exposed her bare vagina to the two men and to anyone else who happened to be around. Both my wife and her boyfriend were enjoying humiliating me in public in front of their barroom friends.

I want to please Mister Grant and not look manly, so I begin by shaving off any hair I can find on my body. First my underarms, then the few patches on my forearms and lower legs which I quickly remove with a few strokes. The thin patch of pubic hair above my groin is gone with only two strokes of the razor, leaving my little penis and hairless balls completely exposed to ridicule. I carefully examine myself for any stray hairs as I finish and dry myself and apply moisturizer all over my smooth hairless body. I examine the bright pink panties my wife Lorelai, I mean Miss Lori gave me at the bar. I step into them and pull them halfway up to my knees. I stuff my little testicles up inside of me and tuck my penis between my legs and pull the panties the rest of the way up. They have very little material in the back, just a thin strip. My little penis is barely contained and on the front of the panties there's a monogram containing the letter I, then a big red heart with an erect penis next to it. My big girly behind is left completely exposed in the back.

Just then I hear my phone signal that I've received a message. I pick it up and see a picture of a hairy penis with a caption from my wife. It reads, 'Look what I'm coming home with!' I can see her wedding ring on the hand that's wrapped around a boner, his boner, near the head. There a little drop coming out of the end of the head. I stare at the picture of the penis and my mouth gets really dry and my own little penis tries to harden against its fabric prison. I feel conflicted because I'm not gay, so I wonder why my dick is betraying me. I sit down for a minute so I can regain my composure and finish getting ready.

I put the bra on that Miss Lori has left out for me. It's a pink wonder bra and it supports and pushes up my A cup breasts and makes them look bigger and fuller on top. My large gumdrop size nipples try to pierce the thin material and poke out obscenely.

I look at my breasts in the mirror as I brush my long hair, parting it in the middle and separating it into two sections. I then sucure both clumps of hair to the sides of my head with some black hair ties with little pink balls on the ends. I quickly put on some bright pink lipstick like requested. I decide to add a little bit of eyeliner, mascara and rouge to compliment the look. I dim the lights a little and can almost see a teeny bopper looking girl staring back at me in the mirror.

I hear a loud truck pull into the driveway so I quickly go to the bedroom and turn some lights on low and turn down the bed on my side and fluff the pillows. While I'm busy, my phone signals another message. I look down at the text and my penis stirs to the sight of two large fingers inserted into a very moist vagina. The caption taunting me, 'Look what I'm letting him do to me! Aren't you going to stop him?' My stomach tightens as I sit down on the bed, our marital bed, the bed that another man, a real man will be having sex in tonight with my wife, screwing her brains out while I just sit there, watching her in ecstasy. The truth is, I'm not going to stop him, I won't, because I'm unable to please her, I'm not a real man and I don't want him to stop. The idea of beimg able to watch as she's being taken and used by a real man is so sexually overpowering to me that I just can't help myself.

It's now almost ten thirty as I hurry into the living room and put on some sexy music that Miss Lori normally listens to before moving on to the kitchen. I reach into the liquor fridge and get Mister Grant's bourbon and beer and the ingredients for Cosmopolitans for Miss Lori. I mix up the Cosmos and begin pouring the drinks, first the Cosmo for Mistress. It's the perfect color pink. I pop the top on a can of beer and begin to pour bourbon when the doorbell rings.

I begin to panic. Who could that be? Miss Lori would have used her key. I can't answer the door dressed like this, heck I'm not even dressed! What if it's my neighbors or the police? I walk up to the front door and stand there and listen for any sound. Nothing! I place my ear against the door and listen intently. A second ring of the doorbell startles me and I instinctively open the door. There is no storm door, so cool October air rushes past me as the door opens making my nipples harden in my thin little bra. The coolness on my bare thighs and tummy makes me shiver a little.

I stand in the doorway as my wife and her boyfriend are making out on the side of the porch leaving me exposed to the world. I'm getting nervous as a car approaches, slows down, makes the turn around and then stops in front of our driveway. Two men are in the front seat and someone's in the backseat who I can't quite see. The two men are laughing and pointing as they leer at me through the open passenger side window. This is so humiliating and all I can do is just stand there. I want to go inside and close the door but I dont want to anger Mister Grant or Miss Lori. Oh god, I think the passenger is the father of a young mexican family from down the street. The car just sits there as he points in my direction and says something in spanish to the other man. I hear them laughing some more as the car speeds away down the darkened street. Mister Grant and my wife are both laughing as he announces that the show is over and it's time to go inside. Thank god, I'm scared that the whole neighborhood is going to find out their new neighbor's secret.

We all go inside and Miss Lori goes into the bedroom and closes the door, while Mister Grant goes into the living room and sits on the couch. I bring him his drinks while he's sitting back with his legs open and I can see the outline of his big penis in his pants. He catches me staring at it and motions me to stand in front of him between his legs. I can't stop looking at his penis. It's so big, much bigger than mine and I think it's getting bigger as I stare at it. He sinks down into the couch and spreads his legs wider so his penis is more pronounced. He's looking me up and down and focuses his gaze on my bra covered breasts. I can feel my nipples harden as he leers at me, his eyes alternating between my chest and face, then my chest and legs, back and forth while he sips his drink. I nervously try not to look him directly in the eyes, afraid they might show some disapproval of my appearance. Did I miss any stray hairs? Do I look feminine enough? Is my makeup okay?

Miss Lori walks into the room wearing a short robe and high heel slippers carrying a bong with pot in it and sits next to Mister Grant. She opens the top of her robe exposing the tops of her large breasts, the same breasts I used to be allowed to touch before her boyfriend forbid it. She lights up the bong and passes it to me. She tells me to take a deep puff, and then another. I start to feel light headed and kind of euphoric and they can tell I'm feeling really good. Mister Grant tells me to take another hit off the bong and pass it to Miss Lori as he pulls out his phone. She comments, "It looks like you two are getting along nicely."

He fiddles with his phone and replies, "Yes, your roommate and I were just getting acquainted." He turns and winks as he addresses me, "You really took our little conversation at the bar to heart, didn't you? I didn't expect all this, makeup and everything. You sure know what Daddy likes."

My wife joins in, giggling, "John's right, honey. He said you'd make a cute little wife. Perhaps we should get you a dress and some high heels and stockings to tease the men with. Ha ha ha ha!

"Some bright nail polish too, fingers and toes," He quips

"Ha ha ha, and oooh, oooh...I see a shopping date in the near future," she teases. Giving me a limp wristed wave she looks me in the eyes and adds, "Just us two girls, ha ha ha,"

All I can do is just stand there in shame as they verbally emasculate me and take pictures of me in women's lingerie. I feel my nipples getting hard again as he continues to humiliate me.

"Come on sweetie, pose for the camera a little. That's it, now arch your back and stick that chest out, show everyone your little titties. He turns to Miss Lori and comments, "You know that bra you got her was a great idea. I think it actually makes her tits look bigger."

Why are they talking like that? I'm not a she and why am I getting so turned on posing for them.

He reaches out and grabs my left nipple and squeezes it and it startles me. I reflexively try to get away from him but he grabs my arm and pulls me down to my knees on the floor in front of him. He pulls my face close to his and whispers,

"Don't be a bad gurl now. If you're bad I'll take you over my knee and give you a spanking in front of everyone and you won't get to join in on the fun, is that what you want?

His breath smells like whiskey and cigarettes and his manly beard and whiskers feel rough against my face.

"No, please Sir, I'll be good, I promise, please let me stay, I plead.

He pulls me to my feet, Now stand there," he commands, "I'm not done looking at you, now turn around and bend over." I turn around and face Miss Lori and she has a look of amusement on her face and is rubbing her vagina under her robe.

"I told you to bend over," He snaps, as he pushes my head forward. "Keep your knees straight and touch your toes. That's it, now spread your legs and stick that ass out" He kicks my feet apart and continues to snap photographs while I bend over as far as I can.

Oh yeah, that's it, perfect." He reaches out and rubs my butt and the back of my legs as I stand there bent over for the longest time. Suddenly he reaches up between my legs and rubs where my penis is. Oh my god, what's happening? I'm afraid to move because he warned me before, but I'm all wet back there and he's just making it worse. What's he going to do with all those pictures he's taking?

He spanks me lightly on the rear and then orders, "Go get us some refills, sweetheart and bring the bong and oh, bring some ice too."

He picks up Miss Lori and carries her into our bedroom. I go into the kitchen and pour more bourbon and mix another Cosmo. I then take some ice out of the freezer and place it in a bowl. I can hear them talking softly in our bedroom. I overhear Miss Lori ask him 'if he got it?' I hear a bag rustling and he tells her that it's the smallest one they had. She giggles and says, "Oh, it's so cute and it's pink too, just perfect."

I walk to the bedroom and he motions me to wait in the doorway with the tray of refreshments while they finish talking. Miss Lori is lying in bed with her robe part way open with him sitting with her She looks so beautiful with her large breasts and long legs. The small bag they were inspecting is on my nightstand.

As I stand there he opens the robe all the way with one hand. His other large hand is covering her vagina and as he moves it away I'm shocked to see that it's all smooth down there. She shaved her vagina and pubic area for him! She's always had a hairy vagina as long as we've known each other. She once told me only sluts shave down there and that she was a grown woman, not some little girl, and would never shave it. But she did shave it She shaved it for Him, I guess she really does belong to him.

Mister Grant motions me to kneel down on a pillow on the floor in front of him as he begins fondling Miss Lori's vagina in front of me. He's opening and closing the folds and pulling and stretching her labia lips, exposing her hole as she moans softly. It's all wet and shiny looking inside like she gets when she lets me lick her down there.

"Light the bong up and take a few drags, it's time. You're gonna get me ready to fuck your wife. You can start with my shirt, take it off of me."

I light up the bong and take two big drags and hold them in and blow them out, one by one and then pass it to Miss Lori. I begin to unbutton Mister Grant's shirt, starting at the bottom and working my way up, carefully unhooking each button exposing his beer belly and then his muscular chest. Kneeling in front of him, I can't reach up high enough to push the shirt off his shoulders, so I start to stand and he pushes me back down.

"Did I say you could get up? Get back down on your knees. You can get this shirt off me from down there."

I sink back down and start to feel a little light headed from the pot and move closer so I can continue. He moves up to the edge of the couch so my chest is resting on his belly. I have to rest my face on his chest to get close enough and push the shirt off his shoulders down his arms. His chest is hairy and he smells masculine but not overpowering. I'm still a little woozy and let my head rest on his chest for a minute. I feel his hairy body against my skin and breath in his cologne. I feel his penis against me, rubbing the side of my body as he squeezes his legs together against me.

He touches me to signal me to continue and I pick up his shirt and fold it. He motions to remove his shoes and socks, which I do. He then stands up so his crotch is right in front of my face.

"Now my pants, but leave the boxers on," he commands. My hands won't stop shaking as I reach up and unhook and unzip his jeans. Mister Grant is smirking at me as he looks down at me. My heart is beating fast and I feel all tingly and funny as I pull his pants down and he steps out of them.

After I fold his jeans and set them aside, he makes me kneel in front of him while he just stands there with his crotch in my face. His penis is inches away, still dangling down the leg of his boxers. He's wearing the tight kind so I can really see the outline. It's a lot bigger than mine, maybe seven inches and it's not even hard. I can't help but stare at it and think about it being hard and penetrating Miss Lori. I turn and look at her and she's now naked on the bed, her large breasts splayed apart on her chest. She's smiling and playing with her vagina, spreading open the lips and teasing her clit with her long painted nails. She lets out a chuckle as he grabs my chin and directs my attention to his underwear. They have patches of dried semen on them from earlier when my wife was sucking his dick in the bar parking lot.

sissylena
sissylena
34 Followers
12