Meeting Her Boyfriend Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, pay attention over here," he directs, "Don't be looking at her pussy, you can't have that anymore."

My eyes look up as he asks, "Have you ever seen a real man's cock up this close?"

"No Sir," I reply, half fascinated and half scared.

He nods as he continues, "You're breathing funny, You're getting turned on, aren't you?"

"Yes, I mean no, I mean yes, I mean....." my thoughts are jumbled, my penis is fighting it's fabric prison.

"Lori tells me you like to jack off to porn, specifically to men with big cocks, big cocks fucking tight little pussies. She also told me you're a compulsive masturbator. Are you a compulsive masturbator? Do you like looking at men with big cocks while you jack off?"

I try to deny it but he just laughs at me. "I bet you want to see mine. Is that why you want me to fuck your wife, so you can see my big dick? Hey Lori, think little hubby's getting wood thinking about my big cock?"

"Wood hell, I've never seen more than a twig, barely a sprout even," she answers sarcastically. "You have no idea what I've had to put up with. I can't even feel it inside me, I mean it doesn't even get that hard and when it does, it looks like a little crayon, and not even a whole crayon," she adds.

"Oh, come on, nobody is that small," he chuckles.

Suddenly, I feel Miss Lori's hands from behind me grab the sides of my panties. She then yanks them down to my knees and my half stiff penis pops out from where it was tucked between my legs and points right at Mister Grant.

"See?" she yells, "Now do you believe me?"

"Damn!" Master Grant exclaims, "That's tiny. You poor woman, no wonder you let your fat ass boss fuck you when you were traveling for work."

I just stand there totally humiliated now. I'm standing in full makeup and a bra with panties pulled down to my knees, my tiny penis exposed to my wife's boyfriend and being told that my wife has already had sex with other men while we were married. Not only that, but sex with her boss. I met him once and he's overweight and very crude and kept staring at me like the older men in the topless bars used to.

"Oh, don't look so surprised," Miss Lori exclaims. "You knew my boss was a pervert. How do you think I got such a big raise out of the old cheapskate and why do you think my pussy was so loose when I got home from those trips, huh?"

"But, but, I thought it was from your dildo. Didn't you take it with you?" I asked, dejectedly.

"My dildo! Do I look like I need to use a dildo? There's men lining up to fuck this pussy. What do I need a dildo for? Oh, that's right, I forgot, I'm married to a tiny dicked sissy who doesn't even get hard. The dildo is for you to use in place of a real cock," She says, cruelly.

I'm both crushed and very aroused by all my wife's humiliating news as my penis leaks.

"Well now," Mister Grant announces, "Let's remedy that situation right now, shall we? Pull down my boxers now so you can both see a real cock."

I bend down and pull Mister Grant's underpants down to his ankles and he steps out of them and now his penis is swinging free right in front of my face. It's so much longer than mine and has thick curly hair surrounding it. The circumcised head is narrow and pink and the shaft is thick and veiny. The sack with his balls is big, like a baseball and is hairy. It hangs low from the weight of his plum sized testicles. The combination of dried cum and faint urine smell drifting from his penis is intoxicating and I can feel my own little penis trying to get hard.

He smiles down at me as I stare at his monster, "Go ahead, touch it, we both know you want to. Feel how big it is, you can't even wrap your hand around it, can you? Oops, better use both hands, you wouldn't want it to get away from you."

I'm completely hypnotized, my sight and hearing is very narrow. All I can see is his penis, all I can hear is his voice. All I can do is what he commands. I reach out and pick up his hanging penis and hold it in my hands. I lift it up and look at the hole and there's a drop of semen and I find myself wanting to dart my tongue out at. But I can't, but, can I? That would make me gay, wouldn't it? My hands start to shake again so I absentmindedly start squeezing them together while they're around Mister Grant's penis. It starts to get hard in my hands.

"You're really enjoying this aren't you, you've got a little boner, and you're giving me one too. Hey Lori, I think I found out what your roommate likes."

"Oh my god," Miss Lori gasps, giving me a stern look, "You never get that hard for me."

I stare down at my penis and I don't know what to think. I am so turned on, my penis is rock hard and I have a mans half hard penis in my hands and I don't want to let go.

"You're doing great honey," he tells me. "Now start squeezing my nuts and jack my dick, yeah, like that, only up near the head

I don't want to disappoint him so I start moving my hand up and down on his penis while I massage first one testicle and then another.

"Oh yeah," he moans, "So compliant and attentive, nice and submissive, just the way we want." He puts his big hands around mine to stop them as he continues, "We want you to stay that way, so we have a little surprise for you. Now stand up and close your eyes and put your hands on top of you head and clasp them together."

I can hear a bag rustling and some clicking like ice cubes in a glass. Suddenly, I feel something very cold, it must be the ice, and it's wrapped around my penis. It shrinks until it's totally soft and tiny again and the ice is removed I don't dare move or open my eyes as I feel my soft penis being stuffed into a tube or something and then a ring placed around my penis and balls. while everything is pushed together. I feel a second pair of hands fiddling with something and then I hear a click.

Miss Lori then tells me get back on my knees and to open my eyes and I look down and my penis is in some sort of tiny pink cage with a little padlock. The cage is so small my penis will never be able to get hard. What am I going to do, how will I be able to masturbate if I can't touch myself? How am I going to go to the bathroom. I'll have to sit down like a girl to pee. They must just be doing this tonight.

It's a chastity cage, darling, it's to stop you from playing with that little thing of yours. We're letting you watch tonight because you agreed to be submissive and do what we asked. One of the things John wants is for you to not masturbate in front of him, so we are locking up your little thing so there's no temptation."

'Oh, good,' I think to myself, it must only be for tonight.

Miss Lori then makes an announcement that stuns me as her words jerk me into reality. "Honey, honey look at me." I turn and she directs my eyes to hers, "You know I love you with all my heart and want to stay married to you, don't you?" I nod and a slight smirk appears as she explains, "Well honey, John and I have decided, you and I need a man around the house. Since you're obviously not a man, and will never really be one, Oh, it's not your fault, you never had any men around so you just ended up, well, you know, womanly. Oh come on now, don't take it the wrong way, I mean you do look and sometimes act like a girl. I love that about you. Anyway, we both feel it would be best for everyone if he stayed with us while we all get used to each other and our new roles."

"Yeah, man and wife and slut," Mister Grant interjects

What's he mean by that, I wonder, who's going to be the wife? I blurt out that I don't understand.

"Well, John will be the man of course, and I'll be the slut, I mean that's pretty obvious," Miss Lori cracks, "And you'll be the wife! Isn't that great honey? I mean you do mostly wife things now, and you like doing those things, you'll just be doing it for two. You won't have to work because John and I will pay the bills, so you can quit your job and become a full time housewife."

I hate my job so I readily agree that it would be nice not to have to work there anymore. I would love to be able to stay home.

"It's not a done deal yet," Miss Lori confesses, "We still have a couple more tests for you tonight, but so far how's she doing, John?"

"She's doing great! Exceeding expectations," he answers.

I look down at my imprisoned penis and then up at Mister Grant with pleading eyes as he explains, "You know, it's really much better this way. Now you'll be able to concentrate on Me and Lori and you won't be tempted to touch yourself. Pretty soon your little mistake will stop trying to get hard and you'll forget all about it. Besides," he chuckles, "If you're a good gurl, Daddy will show you other ways to get off. Now take my cock and balls in your hands and get me hard again so we can break in my slut."

He pauses for a moment and then looks at me seriously and then tells me, "Just one more thing before we begin. Since I haven't made you my wife yet, we need to figure out what to call you instead of that boy's name. Maybe something like it, Mary or Marie, no too plain. Something that starts with mar. I got it, how about Marlene? Yeah, I think Marlene is perfect, don't you? I mean it's close to your other name, so it'll be easy to remember. Mar-Lene! Easy, right? I can even call you Lena, for short. No more boy sounding names," he scolds, "You're Marlene, or Lena, my sissy wife in training. It'll be Lori and Lena, my two bitches. Now get back to it, Lena," je adds seductively.

I start massaging his testicles and running my fingers around the head of his manhood as Miss Lori gets down on her hands and knees on my side of the bed. She bends down so her face is on my pillow. She then arches her back and raises her hips so her behind is sticking straight up and out with her big breasts pressed against the bed and squeezing out the sides. I can see her vagina, the engorged lips staring at me as she spreads her legs and pushes it towards us with her fingers.

"Fuck me Daddy," she pleads. "Fuck me now, fuck your married slut and make her yours."

Mister Grant looks down at me and commands, "Crawl over to Lori with my cock and point it next to her pussy."

I look at him confused and he scowls, "Lena, what did I just tell you to do?"

I snap out of my fog and crawl over to the bed holding his hard penis and place it against her vaginal lips.

"Now rub my cock up and down her cunt," he suggests as he moves forward and I comply as he presses his penis against her. "Your wife likes it when I do that."

She begins to moan and press into him, "Oh Daddy, that feels so good. I've waited so long to be your slut again. Please give your slut what she needs. Show my sissy husband why he'll never be a man and will be so happy being a submissive wife."

Her vagina is getting so wet from rubbing that it starts running down the inside of her legs as she starts to breathe faster and wimper, and then shout, "Oh, oh, oh my god, I think I'm cumming already! ooh mmmmngdmmng, shit, you bastard stick it in, fuck me already with your big cock!"

"Lena? Stick my cock in your wife's hole so I can fuck her and make her my slut."

I line his penis up with the opening and he immediately shoves half of it into her as she buries her face and screams into the pillow. He then pulls it out and drives even more of it into her gushing vagina. By now I can smell her as she moans in heat while our master gives her the ecstasy that I could never give her. She turns her face to the side as he presses his hand against her back to hold her down. He's all the way inside her now and starts rhythmically moving in and out as she lies in bliss. She smiles at me as she reaches her arm out in my direction. I take her hand and she squeezes mine as she closes her eyes and coos.

All I hear are her moans and the squishing sound every time Daddy's penis enters or leaves his horny slut's hole. Oh my god, I'm so fucking horny I can't stand it. The smell of raw sex is overpowering and the look on Miss Lori's face is all I dreamed it could be. And being able to touch and smell such a beautiful penis and watch it up close in action doesn't feel wrong for some reason. I just sit in a chair beside the bed dressed like a girl, watching my wife being used by another man, and we both like it. Her being used and me being able to watch.

Mister Grant continues to ravage Miss Lori for a good twenty minutes or longer as I sit quietly and watch. By now her vagina hole seems to be getting bigger, the lips look looser around his oversized penis as it goes in and out. Miss Lori is no longer making a sound as she lies with a permanent smile. Mister Grant looks over and tells me, "Hey Lena, I hear you like pussy, come over here. Lori's going to move up on the bed on her knees and hang on to the headboard, I want you to lay between her legs facing her pussy while you point your legs up against the headboard. She's going to lower her pussy onto your face and I want you to suck her clit while while you watch my cock fuck her from behind."

I'm almost overcome with both joy and arousal as I get into position. Miss Lori lowers her crotch until it's resting on my face and I start nibbling at her vagina. She moves so her clitoris is lined up with my mouth and I start licking. I see Daddy's penis approach and he rests his balls on my forehead as her enters her. They roll around on my face and I smell his aroma as he thrusts in and out. I'm in heaven sucking my wife's vagina when all of a sudden his balls tighten and he starts cumming inside my wife and she's got her weight on my face. He just keeps squirting her full of his seed.

All of a sudden he pulls out and grabs my shouders to hold me down. My wife shifts her weight and leaking her vagina slides over my mouth.

"Open wide, Mama's gonna show you her appreciation for you giving her to a real man and let you suck her pussy. You know you love to suck it."

"Come on Lena, it's part of your wifely duties, cleaning us up."

I open my mouth like I'm told to and Miss Lori spreads her vagina apart with her fingers and globs of semen start running out into my mouth. I expect to be grossed out by the taste but am surprised. It's kind of nutty salty flavored with a hint of ammonia. Kimd of like a runny custard with glops. Unexpected really, but not bad.

Miss Lori starts cackling as she feeds me, "That's it, get your tongue up there and clean my pussy, wifey. Lick all that nasty man juice out of there you cum sucking little sissy of ours. Little sissy Lena."

Miss Lori climbs off my face and lays down on her side of the bed. My face and front of my hair are wet with sticky semen. Mister Grant is sitting in a chair with his penis in his hand.

Miss Lori lets out a satisfied sigh and then suggests, "You need to thank my boyfriend for fucking your wife, and also show your appreciation by cleaning his cock"

I turn and crawl over to where he's sitting and look up into his eyes and say, "Thank you, Mister Grant for fucking my beautiful wife and allowing me to watch how a real man pleases a woman. May I please have the opportunity to clean your beautiful penis for you?"

He looks down at me and moves to the edge of the chair and opens his legs and motions me forward until I'm between them amd points his penis towards my mouth.

"She's not your wife anymore, she's my slut. You're just married to her, and yes you may clean my cock now, stick out your tongue,"

I stick my tongue out and he lays his penis down on it and I taste a mixture of semen and vagina and my little penis starts to throb and tries to get hard, but is stopped before it can do anything. I lick up and down the shaft searching for semen and feel the veins on my tongue as I work my way up from his balls to the tip.

"Oh yes, that's it, lick my lollipop, Lena. Lick it for Daddy now, show him how much you appreciate him. Now put the head in your mouth and hold it there.'

I open my mouth and wrap my lips around his penis and swirl my tongue around it as I lightly start sucking. The head feels squishy in my mouth, like a marshmallow and I taste cum as I lick around his pee hole. The sensation in my mouth of the feel and the taste and the smell has got me in a total trance. He's holding on to my pogtails now. My own penis is straining and starting to hurt as it keeps trying to grow and my testicles hang helplessly underneath as he pulls gently on my pigtails and slowly starts to inch more of his manhood into my mouth. It's so thick, my mouth is open so wide my jaws begin to hurt. Suddenly I feel Miss Lori lift my butt up slightly and shove her vibrator under against my scrotum. The sensation causes me to suck harder on Daddy's penis.

Oh yeah that's it baby, Suck it, suck it, oooh suck baby, suck."

Miss Lori place my hand on the vibrator and orders me to hold it against my balls as she starts taking pictures of me sucking her boyfriend's penis. Daddy continues to assault my mouth while the vibrator buzzes away. By now only a third of his nine inches is pistoning in and out and slobber is starting to run out of the corners of my mouth as I greedily work on my treat.

Suddenly I feel this pressure start building up in my balls and they are pushed over the edge and my penis erupts and floods my chastity cage and squirts all over the floor as I experience the most intense orgasm. Daddy senses my dilemma and pulls his penis out of my mouth so I don't bite it off while Miss Lori grabs the vibrator and jambs it against me and I scream. Daddy covers my mouth so the neighbors don't hear and starts laughing.

"So the sissy gets off on sucking my cock, that's an added bonus. Better watch out Lori, she just might get better than you."

After the waves of orgasm stops, I crawl away from Daddy exhausted and climb into my side of the bed and lay on the cum soaked sheets totally drained.

"Well Lena, I think our little arrangement is going to work out great. You may call me Daddy from now on. Lori is mine now and you are to address her as Mistress and you will be Wifey to her. After you replace the sheets here, you will take place them on the guest room bed. That's your room now. Then it's your bedtime, you are to stay in your room until morning."

I'm in my room now naked with my penis still locked up, laying in sex soiled sheets. The baby monitor on the nightstand is broadcasting the sounds of Daddy and Mistress having sex in the next room. My penis and balls are throbbing now and I don't see how I'll ever be able to sleep.

12