Meeting Her Boyfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I looked at her with concern she continued, "Honey, You're a wonderful husband the way you take care of the housekeeping and cooking and how you pamper me. I would never leave you, but you have know I've been unsatisfied and we both know there's nothing we can do about your tiny penis. I just need to feel a real cock inside me. I need to be taken and used, to feel and smell and taste a real man's cock and balls, all hairy and hard."

"Do you mean like an open marriage." I asked?

"No, nooo," She said, shaking her head, "I would never agree to let you be with another woman, especially after my ex cheated on me. Besides, I know you don't want to be with other women, do you?" Opening her blouse she exposes her breasts, "My little husband just likes looking, don't you?"

I just stood there in naked frustration with my wife teasing me unmercifully, shaking her huge bra enclosed breasts in front of me as she teased me moving closer causing me to walk backwards. Lorelai pushed me down into a chair, moved her crotch close to my face and lifted her skirt exposing her bare vagina.

"Wanna see where my boyfriend stuck his fingers? He has big, thick fingers."

I just stared as she rubbed her vagina, pushing the lips together between her index finger and thumb.

"He put two fingers inside my pussy and it felt so good having his long thick fingers inside me" she said as she inserted her finger and thumb and spread the lips. "Does my pussy look bigger to you? John said he wants me to reserve a motel room in town so he can fuck this pussy with his big cock."

I was so confused and excited at the same time. I was picturing a big strong man putting his big penis in Lorelai's vagina, spreading the lips and disappearing inside her when I blurted out, "Why not do it here at home? You could use our bed

Her eyes immediately lit up. She said she had thought of bringing that up but didn't think I would ever agree to her having intercourse with another man, much less in our house. I was so horny and my little dick was so hard and I so wanted to touch it. She could see the whole idea of her being used by another man was driving me crazy.

She looked at me mischievously, "If you're a good little gurl maybe we'll let you watch, I bet you'd like that. Of course you'll have to serve us and clean up after us, but you already like doing that."

My penis immediately dribbled all over the floor as she laughed. She watched me wipe up cum with my fingers and eat it. She then made me dildo her soaking wet vagina while she tormented me about how little my dick is and how much bigger he is and how she was so happy that a real man was back in her life. She confessed she wanted to be his little slut and couldn't wait to have a real man's dick inside her 'dirty mouth and married pussy'. I never heard her talk like that before and became semi hard again.

I follow Lorelai in the front door and we walk towards the bar in the next room. It's crowded with mostly guys and as we walk in they all turn and stare at us as we pass by. They all must know her because a few of them greet her as Lori. She smiles at them and purposefully wiggles her butt as she walks by, pulling me along like I was a little kid. The men see who she's with and some of them laugh and there's even a catcall. I'm so embarrassed that I could die. She sits down near the far end of the bar like it's her usual spot. It's next to a corner seat. I start to sit to the right of her in the corner, so I can hide, and she snaps her fingers rapidly and motions me around her and scolds,

"Not there, that's where John sits. Over here on this side. Now stand there so everyone can see what I have to put up with."

Everyone at the bar is looking at me and the way I'm dressed and some of the men are making crude comments. Two men are sitting a few seats away and are just eyeing me lewdly. One of them is rubbing his crotch while the other one is making kissing sounds with his lips.

Lorelai asks Anna, the barmaid how she is and tells her it's good to see her and orders a Cosmopolitan, then points at me and tells her, "This one will have a Shirley Temple. He has to drive home, alone."

One of the other barmaids walks up and my wife nods at her and she nods back. She is a cute twenty something with chestnut brown hair and perky breasts poking out of her top. She smiles and walks away and my wife turns to me and tells me, "That's Zoey and she's a bit of an airhead."

We get our drinks, Anna hands my wife the Cosmo and Zoey brings mine and then stands in front of me and looks me over. I smile back at her and then Zoey turns to my wife and teasingly asks her, "Who's this? It's not who you usually come with. Where's John tonight?"

Zoey looks me in the eyes, smirking at me. I just look down and feel my penis throb from the humiliation.

My wife looks at me and then turns smiling at Zoey and tells her, "My boyfriend couldn't pick me up tonight, so my little husband here brought me so he can beg John to fuck me for my birthday because his shrimpy little dick can't get the job done. John just has to work late but he'll be here soon."

I feel degraded, but turned on at the same time by the fact that the whole bar knows that my wife has a boyfriend and that her husband does nothing to stop it. My mouth suddenly feels dry and I feel flustered from the excitement so I wrap my lips around the straw in front of me and suck in some of my drink and look around.

At the other end of the bar it opens up into a large area with a dance floor. At the other end of the dance floor is where the band is. Beyond that is a door that leads to a patio outside behind the building where people can smoke. Because we're in Illinois, you have to go outside to smoke. We watch the band finish setting up for a few minutes while we drink our drinks.

A few minutes later in walks a big tall guy. He has to be six foot six at least and very muscular. He's also very manly with a short beard and short hair. Lorelai stands up and they embrace and she gives him a long passionate kiss right in front of me like I'm not even there. I feel my stomach tighten and I get a little lightheaded. Then he sits down in the corner next to her

He orders a shot and a beer and my wife tells Anna to put his drinks on my tab. He turns and looks me up and down and chuckles. He has very large hands and grabs my hand and squeezes it hard as he shakes it. He is very large and imposing looking, a real Alpha man. Lorelai turns to him and starts baby talking, "John honey, I brought the little wimp here like we talked about. When you're ready he wants to talk to you about our plans for my birthday."

The bar ends with a wall where he was sitting and extends over his lap so he has cover on his right side and front with my wife sitting on the other side. My wife and her boyfriend start talking so I turn to watch the band and they start playing. They're four young redneck guys playing southern rock. They're kind of rough looking like the rest of the crowd. After a couple of songs I turn around to face my wife and she's rubbing his bulging crotch under the bar. He has his arm around her and is teasing her left breast through her top. He just smirks at me as I stare at them.

After a couple songs, my wife whispers something to her boyfriend. He stands up, looks at me and announces, " I need a cigarette, Let's you and me go outside and talk a little."

Lorelai leans over and informs us, "I'll meet you both outside, I need to go to the big girls room first."

I follow John outside to the smoking section that's in a little courtyard behind the building. It's chilly out and my nipples start to harden from the cold. They're really poking out the fabric of my top. I'm glad we're alone out here. He sits down on top of a picnic table and lights his cigarette and takes a long drag. He's facing the back of the bar and he motions me to sit on the bench next to him so I'm straddling it at his feet and have to look up at him. He's really tall, and big! The smell of his manly cologne is kind of seductive and his crotch is right in front of me. The outline of his penis so close to my face is so pronounced that I can't help but stare at it. It's stretching the fabric of his jeans and must be as thick as my wrist and it's long too. I think to myself he must be wearing boxers because his penis seems to run halfway down his leg. l'm hypnotized by the outline of what Lorelai calls a 'real cock'. His hand is resting on his lap and I realize my entire hard penis is smaller than his baby finger.

He catches me staring at the bulge in his pants and smirks and nods his head up a down. I turn my head away and see Lorelai standing in the doorway talking to the two men who were eyeing us earlier in the bar. She's showing them both something pink she's holding in her hand. They all look in my direction and then they start laughing. She shoves whatever it is into her purse and hugs them both one at a time. They both press themselves against her chest smashing into her breasts. One of them grabs her from behind as she hugs the other one and starts to reach up under her skirt and she bats his hand away and mouths something at him and they all laugh again.

John looks down at me and chuckles, "Well now, looks like our Lori has found herself a couple of new friends. Boy, she sure likes to be the center of attention." He looks at me and winks, He takes a drag on his cigarette, 'Lori tells me you two have a little problem you want to tell me about."

I look straight ahead and nervously start to explain, "Um, um, I really love Lorelai with all my heart and I thought she was happy. I want her to be happy but I just can't um, um, you know, um, please her in bed, you know, sexually like."

John snickers to himself as I continue, looking at his face, "Lorelai told me and that my penis is too small and doesn't get hard enough. I'm scared she'll leave me. She told me she wants a real man with a hard penis. She said you have a big penis that gets really hard and that she wants you to be her boyfriend. Will you be her boyfriend, please? I'll be very grateful you to."

He looks into my pleading eyes and starts to laugh, "Ha ha ha ha, Shit, Lori tells me you want to watch while I fuck her brains out, that you get off on that kind of stuff. Is that really true?

I just look down at the ground in shame. Just hearing him say that makes me feel like a freak.

"Look at me when I talking to you. Do you want me to fuck your wife? Speak up."

I look up timidly like I was confessing something shameful to a parent, My eyes meet his and I plead, "Yes, will you please have sex with Lorelai? I can't help myself, it just really turns me on. Lorelai said it was okay if I watched one time. I promise I won't get in the way or interfere. You can do it at our house and even use our bed. Please?"

"What are you, some kind of little pervert or something? Why else would you want to see me wreck your wife's pussy? I'll bet you are a pervert. Is your little pee pee getting excited? Lori told me you have a tiny little nub, like a clit she told me. Do you want to watch while I make her suck my cock too? I'm guessing you're even getting off on me humiliating you by the wet spot I see on those tight little yoga pants you got on".

I should be ashamed, but I'm turned on hearing this man berate me and brag about sexually using the woman I love. My little penis is swimming in my panties. I ask him again,

"Please Sir, my Lorelai really wants you and your superior penis and I just want to see the ecstasy on her face while her vagina is being penetrated by a real man. She told me if I let her have a boyfriend, I would get more sex and I might get to watch.

"Sir? Wow, I like that, but I don't share my sluts with their pathetic husbands when I'm using them, and I'm certainly not into three ways with other men," he says while looking me over.

"But, I've been looking at you and I can see you're not really a man, are you? You've just been pretending haven't you? Pretending your whole life. I mean look at you," he says with disdain, "you don't even look like a man. In fact when I saw you sitting next to Lori I thought her husband chickened out and she brought a girlfriend with her."

I'm mortified! I just sit there, staring down at the bench while he continues to demean me.

"Lori tells me you literally wear the panties in the family. Do you really wear women's panties full time, even to work?" I nod my head feeling embarrassed. I wonder who else Lori told? "She says you do all the cleaning and cooking too. Hell, I couldn't even get my ex wife to do that, I had to hire a damn maid. You're just the perfect little wife. Ha Ha Ha, You even have a nicer ass than than my ex, and I can't help but notice those nice firm little titties. Shit, with some makeup and high heels, I bet half the pervs in this bar would tap that ass of yours."

I'm totally humiliated but so confused. Why am I so excited by this man? He's humiliating me, but everything he says is true. I do wear panties, they just fit better and I like them. And I know certain men look at me like they look at other women. I know they want to do things to me, dirty, sexual things, and they want me to do things for them too. It's not like I haven't thought about those things, like wondering if their penises were as big as the ones in the porn I watched and what it would feel like if I touched one, but I'm not gay! So why am I so turned on letting this man emasculate me?

He rubs his beard and thinks for a minute, then says, "Yeah, yeah, okay, since you're begging and I think I can see some opportunities here. Sure, I'll fuck your wife, but you have to do some things for us first."

i stare at him and wonder what he's going to make me do, but I nervously confess, "I'll do anything Sir, please."

He looks down at me with a smirk and chuckles, "I don't know what Lori sees in a little fairy like you, but it's gonna be fun seeing how badly you want this. First of all, Lori and I agreed that I will make the rules from now on. I'm the boss, period! That means no back talk, no hesitation. You will do what we both tell you or there will be consequences, understand?"

I shake me head yes, "Yes Sir, thank you, Sir."

"Yes that's right. You will always address me as Sir or Mister Grant at all times, even in public and Lori has told me she wants you to call her Miss Lori or Mistress. Do think you can do that?"

I vigorously nod my head and reply, "Yes Sir, Mister Grant Sir."

"Good, good. Now when we leave, I want you to go home and take a shower and remove any and all hair below your eyebrows. I can see you don't have much to begin with, but I want your body smooth, like a little girl. Then I want you in Lori's panties, she'll give them to you before we leave, and the little bra she bought for you and nothing else. I want you to put your hair up in pigtails, like a sissy girl. You are to greet us at the door like that when we arrive."

He looks down at me and adds, "Oh yeah, one other thing, just to make it interesting. Put some lipstick on those lips too, something bright. Got all that, any questions?"

I nod and then shake my head. Mr Grant grabs my chin like an adult would do to a child and points my face towards his as he continues, "Now look at me, I'm only going to say this once. Here's how it's gonna work starting right now. Lori's body belongs to me, to do with as I please. Do you understand what I'm saying here? She's no longer your wife. Oh you'll still be married, but she's now your superior and she's my slut. She serves me and you serve us. It's what Lori wants. She says she won't divorce you, so I guess you'll have to be a be wife to both of us. It isn't like much in your everyday world will change, you'll just have more wife duties. That means your little wiener will never get to to fuck her or anyone else again. You are not to even touch her without my permission."

What is happening? What does he mean by more wife duties? He's looking at me like those other men look at me. Why don't I feel ashamed? This just isn't normal but it feels like it's perfectly normal. I suddenly feel a calm come over me and a longing to please this handsome man. He is rather handsome, and he's so big and strong and manly. Lorelai deserves a big strong man in her life. She's so lucky.

He gives me a rather evil look and laughs, "Lori tells me you like to eat her out. Well now, since you like to suck pussy, if you're a good little gurl I might let you clean her cunt after I fill it full of nice, hot, sticky cream. You'll love it! Ahhh ha ha ha,ha."

I just sit there staring at the boner in his pants and try to picture Lorelei's vagina with Mr Grant's semen oozing out.

He points to the picnic table across from us, "I want you to go sit over there and think about what I said while Lori and I have a little talk."

I get up and sit on the bench across from him so I'm facing him and facing away from the building. Lorelai walks up from behind me and sits down next to him on his table. There's no one else in the area, so my wife lights up a joint and we pass it around. They're both sitting on top of the picnic table next to each other and I watch as she places her hand on her boyfriend's crotch and starts rubbing his boner while he looks at me, smirking. After a few minutes they start making out. They act like I'm not even there.

He starts rubbing her tits while my wife rubs his crotch and I can see the outline of his cock. It's even bigger than before, It huge! My little dick still leaking as I watch them kiss and fondle each other.

They kiss for awhile as we smoke and all get high. I just watch and sit there, my penis is straining and my balls hurt. He starts rubbing her big breasts under her top while she squeezes his hard cock through his pants. My wife leans back on the table as he's kissing her and her legs spread open and her skirt rides up. I can see she's missing her panties and I can see her bare vagina. The slit is all wet. I hear some snickering behind me so I turn around and those men that she was talking to earlier are standing near doorway watching what's going on.

Lorelai doesn't even try to close her legs and just keeps making out with Mister Grant while the other men look on and laugh. I'm so humiliated because I can't do anything except watch and listen while the men make lewd and degrading comments mostly about me and how I must be a sissy to let another man do those things to my wife in front of me.

After a few minutes they stop kissing and Lorelai reaches into her purse and pulls out the pink panties she had earlier and showed to those two boys. She hands them to me, "John wants you to be wearing these for him when we get home, along with a bra hanging in the bathroom that I bought for you. The bra was my idea. I don't want your bare girly boobs distracting my boyfriend. Besides," she smiled, "With how you're dressed tonight, maybe it's time you started wearing clothes more suited to your body type."

I can't believe what my wife is telling me. I've always been ashamed and embarrassed and tried to hide my body and now she wants me to show it off.

"You're going to finish your drink and then pay the bill and leave. Make sure you leave a big tip. We're gonna sit in John's truck and talk for a while. You're going to go home and make sure the house is in order for when we get there. After you get yourself ready, make sure the house is clean and our bed is turned down and ready for us."

They both get up and he puts his arms around my wife and they kiss They both say good night to Anna and Zoey and walk out together while I stand at the bar.

I finish my drink and listen to the band as Anna and Zoey chat nearby. They look at me while they talk and giggle. Finally Anna comes over and I ask her for our bill.