Meeting Her Boyfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna leaves and Zoey walks over and points to the wet spot on the front of my pants and exclaims,

"Someone got all exited, didn't they?" Then she comes closer and whispers in my ear, "You do know that man is going to destroy your wife's little pussy, She'll never let your baby dick inside her after he fucks her."

Then she makes loud noises like a woman cumming and walks away laughing. All I can do is stand there and take it.

I pay the bill and leave a large tip like my wife had told me to. Anna looks at me and smiles and sarcastically tells me to have a nice evening. I blush and say thank you and head to the door. Everyone at the bar is looking at me and some of them are snickering and pointing.

I walk out the door and see that the parking lot is full now. I see that Mister Grant's truck is still in the lot. I know it's his because I see it when he picks my wife up from our house. It's parked in the front row a couple cars down from mine at the end next to the dumpster. I can't see in the side window because it's blacked out with window tint.

I walk closer towards the front of the truck until I can see inside the windshield. Lorelai is kneeling on the seat on the passenger side. Her head is bobbing up and down. Oh my god, she's sucking her boyfriend's penis in the front row of the parking lot! God that is so hot! My wife is giving her boyfriend one of her fabulous blow jobs in a spot where anyone just walking by can see her hungrily devouring his penis like a hungry whore.

As Lorelai is busy working her mouth on Mister Grant's big dick he spots me and smiles and gives me a thumbs up with one hand and grabs her hair with the other hand and pulls it off his cock and shows me her face as I get closer. It's like she's in a trance. Her mouth keeps making sucking motions and she tries to pull her head down and is grabbing at him trying to pull his dick back into her mouth. He then pushes her head all the way down and holds it there. He then pulls her mouth almost all the way off his hard dick then lets her suck it back in. He keeps repeating it. In, out, in, out, my wife's cheeks expanding and contracting, drool running down her chin, her eyes roll back into her head while he just smirks at me. I just stand there staring, both turned on and humiliated while he uses the mouth of the woman I love, my little penis is ready to explode. I want to pull it out right there and beat off in the parking lot.

I so want to keep watching my wife's lips wrapped around Mister Grant's penis, but I know they want to get to our house so they can have a bed to screw in. I reluctantly get into my car and start the engine. I pull out of the lot and head home.