Meeting Her Parents - Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dinner is going to be interesting. Your mother is very friendly with her hugs. I hope I didn't overstep. She seemed to like it." I said.

"The whole family is that way, Rory. I told you we were different." Lynn replied.

We unpacked a few things and set up for going to bed. I watched Lynn as we went about it. She appeared to be contemplating something. She didn't say anything out loud so maybe I was wrong. I had never seen Lynn like this at school, thus I wasn't sure what to make of it. Nerves about me meeting the rest of the family I assume. I really wished she had given me a better idea of what to expect and what she expected of me. Lynn was proving more reticent toward me than I had realized. She apparently kept a lot back despite all her words of love. All of this was beginning to vex me.

An Interesting Introduction

We came back downstairs and entered the living room. The rest of her family was sitting on two facing couches near a good-sized fire. The hearth was framed by black marble with veins of white. The marble was surrounded by a large medium dark walnut with a narrow mantel. The couches were separated by a long glass topped coffee table. Lynn's father, a large fit man with neat white hair, sat with Margaret and another boy. This had to be Leo. He had a much smaller frame than his father, but they were probably similar height. He had dark golden hair that he kept fuller on top, and the sides cut very short. He looked slightly effeminate but like Margaret, the eyes were fire. He was also pretty for lack of a better way to describe him.

On the other couch sat who I assumed was Lacy. She shared her father's bold presence. She was fuller figured than Margaret or Lynn and she knew it. She had bright pink hair that cascaded down past her shoulders. It screamed rocker chick. You could easily picture her thrashing around on a stage. She was tall with long legs. The image I had angrily described to Lynn about fucking her sister passed through my head briefly. Lacy and I were singing a duet. Luckily for me all the years in foster care gave me a great poker face. They were an impressive looking family. Lynn was probably the least attractive of the bunch. And she got looks from almost everyone at school and hit on regularly when we went out.

Lynn entered first and went over to her father. He rose and wrapped her in a firm hug and kissed her on the mouth just like her mother had done. He spoke softly in her ear. I couldn't hear what they said. It was an oddly intimate scene. She glanced in my direction and her father's eyes followed. I guess she was filling him in on who I was. She whispered in his ear again and stepped over to her brother. He kept appraising me but said nothing. She repeated the hug and kiss greeting with her brother, then her sister. She sat down at the other end of the couch with Lacy. I assumed I was supposed to follow suit, so I moved toward her father.

He opened his arms as I approached so I guess it's hugs all around for me as well.

"It's nice to meet you, Rory. Lynn doesn't bring home hardly anyone for us to meet. I'm James. My wife tells me you are hugger like all of us. We're all a very affectionate family. It helps keep us close even when we are all busy." He said joyfully.

"It's nice to meet you as well. You have a lovely home. Margaret greeted us at the door like we had been long time friends. It made me feel right at home." I replied enthusiastically. That was a little lie, no home I was even in treated me that lovingly. We exchanged strong hugs, and he kissed me as well. I tried not to flinch as that was even more surprising. I think I pulled it off, but it was new to me, so I am not sure. He studied me closely but didn't say anything more. I slid over past Margaret over to Leo.

"My, you are a handsome one. I bet Lynn has trouble keeping the others away from you. I hope I can get one of those nice hugs as well. I won't break so don't hold back" Leo said almost lustily. It felt like he was flirting with me. It must be my imagination, that's just can't be right. We wrapped each other in a big hug. He seemed to almost snuggle against me like Margaret had done. He also kissed me just like Margaret, holding it slightly longer than necessary. It was becoming very clear what Lynn meant by weird.

"He's strong too. I bet you really enjoy being wrapped in his arms, Lynn. Does he put that strength to good use?" Leo asked with a slight growl. He was flirting with me. Holy shit. What is Lynn going to look like when I turn. I smiled warmly at Leo and turned to move to Lacy.

"It is nice being wrapped in his arms and he puts his strength to excellent use when I can convince him to. He's overly gentle unless you tell him otherwise. He has all these rules he follows." Lynn answered. She had a smirk on her face but didn't look upset at me.

"I told you before Lynn, rules are there for all to prevent misunderstandings. You can set them wherever you both agree on. I think I proved that point a few weeks ago." I replied with irritation. I kept my smile in place in spite of my annoyance.

I stepped over to Lacy and she put her hand on my chest and began to caress it. "I'm glad you're not the prudish type like the last one she brought home. He was also skittish and left after barely getting to know us. He was cute but you're ruggedly handsome. But you should know we like to break some rules around here. It's fun." Lacy huskily said.

"It is my opinion that instead of breaking rules, you adjust them to fit where you want to go. I don't always follow the rules of general society if I don't think they are right, and I deem the risk worth it. Especially if the two parties have agreed on the new rules." I responded.

Lacy leaned in close and breathed "So what rules did you and Lynn set for your visit?" Mischief in her keen eyes.

"She refused to set any, to my displeasure. Thus, I am setting them where I think best. I'm optimistic that it won't cause problems between Lynn and I." I murmured back.

Lacy placed her arms around my neck and with a wicked smile on her face she said loud enough for everyone to hear "I hope your rules will let me get a kiss longer than the one you got from Leo."

I paused a good couple of seconds to give Lynn time to interject. Fuck it, you won't give me any guidelines and your family is blowing past normal greetings I thought. When she failed to do so, I wrapped my arms around Lacy and pulled her against my body. I kissed her firmly with a little passion. Her tongue touched my lips, and I opened my mouth to allow it entry. We stood there and made out for a short bit. It felt like an hour, but it was only a minute or two. I released her and stared into her fiery eyes. "A pleasure to meet you, Lacy." I said brightly.

"Fuck sis. He can kiss. Damn. I'm wet. It is a delight to meet you as well." Lacy said lustfully.

I went to sit between them when Lynn stood up and moved up to me. "I want mine now." She said and melted into me as her lips found mine. I reached around and squeezed her ass while pulling her against my bulge which was noticeable by now. We made out longer than Lacy and I did and then broke apart panting for breath. With half lidded eyes and her hand on my face, she whispered "Thank you. You're becoming an excitingly surprising man."

We sat down together and turned our attention back to the rest of the room. Lynn put her hand on my thigh as I put my arm around her. Lacy edged up against my other thigh, so we were touching. I expected the three on the other couch would look at us disapprovingly. That was not the case. They looked at us lustfully. Margaret was biting her lip, Leo was absentmindedly rubbing his crotch, and James adjusted himself. They weren't just affectionate, they were lascivious.

A Dinner to Remember

Margaret suggested we shift to the dining room before it got any later now that the introductions had been completed. I was seated between Margaret and my girlfriend with James at the head of the table. Lacy and Leo were sitting across the table with Lacy next to her father. We had beef stroganoff and a garden salad for dinner. The conversation turned to mostly routine things. They asked about my classes, I was doing good overall, mostly A's. What was my major, computer science. What were my plans beyond college. That one I didn't have a good answer for at the moment. It depended on my relationship situation and what her options were. It was Lynn then probably wherever she needed to be. She was going to be a chemical engineer.

Then the real interrogation started. It also started my girlfriend rubbing my leg and crotch on one side and her mother doing the same thing on the other side. I had to keep from jumping in my chair when that happened. I expected Lynn to feel her mother touching me and to say something. She didn't. I just didn't understand what was going on. I thought it was a quirk, but this was more than that. She was either passively giving me permission to fuck both her mom and her sister. Or she was testing me, and she was using her family. My head was filled with a lot of questions and no answers yet.

Her mother leaned over me and rubbed right across my bulge and said "It's nice that you would let Lynn make that decision about your future. That must be HARD to your family ahead of your ego. Tell us about your family, they must be proud." She had squeezed my hard on to go with her words.

"I don't have any family. I am an orphan. I grew up in a bunch of unpleasant and forgettable foster homes. Having a real family is a goal and one I place near the top of my list." I replied as Lynn's hand had replaced her mom's. She squeezed when I mentioned family.

"That must have been tough growing up that way. What was your best and worst homes?" James asked.

"The best is easy. My last one. I was with a single mom along with 3 other girls. 1 set of twins that were a year younger than me and 1 that was the same age. It was a rough beginning since I was an emergency placement. I was supposed to get another foster parent for my last year of high school, but they couldn't find anyone until a couple months into the school year. I didn't want to change schools again and stayed with them. I had to get used to getting up extra early so I could get to use the shower since there was only 1. The other girl that was in the same school and I bonded. We studied together and helped navigate the usual high school stuff. Sleeping on the couch for the year wasn't the best but it beats the floor or the street." I replied.

I hadn't told Lynn much about my growing up, only that I was an orphan and had never been adopted. She looked surprised. Margaret looked sympathetic. Lacy and Leo looked more stunned than Lynn.

"That definitely makes graduating difficult. The dorms must seem like an upgrade after that. I almost hate to hear the worst. but I'm intrigued. Lynn didn't mention much about your background." James said amicably.

"The worst is a toss up between the three before that. 3 years with meth and cocaine dealers. They finally did something stupid enough to get caught by the police. That was why I needed a new foster home in a hurry. I had to be their bag man at times, delivering briefcases of cash to back rooms. I'm lucky I'm alive. Not much fun having guns pointed at you regularly. Before that was the prostitute foster mom and traveling rep foster father. Parades of men passing through with regular visit from her pimp. One of his other girls took my cherry. His "gift" to me. A gift neither her nor I could refuse. Complete with lies to the pimp about how wonderful it was to cover for her. She was scared and nervous. I was unsure of what to even do at that point. Fucked up, that about all you can say about that. Finally, there was the abusive alcoholic foster father and his abused wife. We parted company when I caved in his skull. He was trying to assault the 14-year-old girl that was also fostering there. He was in a coma the last I heard but that was many years ago. I hope he died; he deserved it." I said flatly, trying to keep my emotions in check.

"Oh God Rory. I had no idea you went through that. Why didn't you tell me?" Lynn asked.

"You poor boy. That's just awful. No one should have to endure that as a child. I hope they got you a counselor to talk to. My god James, isn't that just horrific." Margaret said empathically.

"It is terrible. You have been forged in the fires. That's why, Lynn, he has all these rules. He's created the rules at each stop to stay safe and survive. Even thrive in a way. You're a very impressive young man. I can see that Lynn has made a fine choice in dating you." James praised.

"Thank you, James. You are too kind." I said and turned toward Margaret and continued "I came through OK, but the counselors were short lived once the investigation was complete. My next foster parents didn't want me going to counselors. I got through it." She placed her hand on my face and kissed me gently like a mother would. That really affected me. I turned back to Lynn, trying to keep the tears out of my eyes. I said to her "I didn't think that sharing it would be of any benefit. I don't want your sympathy or your pity. Your father has guessed right. I did learn to make rules to fit all situations to prevent problems. The couple of other girls I dated didn't get it either. I have tried to explain its benefits, they just get frustrated and leave me. Thanks for not leaving, at least not yet." I smiled and kissed her lovingly.

When I turned back to the table, everyone looked at me adoringly. It really felt like I was part of a family at that moment. I quickly excused myself and asked about a restroom. Once I had washed my face and gotten my emotions under control, I returned to the dining room. Dessert had been served in my absence and I sat back in my spot. Before I could pick up my fork, Margaret presented me with a bite on her fork. I glanced around quickly to realize everyone was doing the same thing. I took the bite off the fork and in return fed Margaret a bite. She purred with enjoyment. We finished our pieces of chocolate cake by exchanging bites. If you can have a group sensual activity, this qualified. Of course, my two roving hands had returned as well. It looked like Margaret was extra busy with alternating between me and James.

I helped gather the dishes and helped Leo put them in the dishwasher. Lynn went upstairs to get ready for bed. Leo expressed his empathy for my past but respected my resolve to put it behind me. His girlfriend was going to visit sometime over the holiday and hoped we could spend some time together. I expressed my enthusiasm at meeting her and getting to know them both better. He gave me a nice smile at that. He gave me another hug and kiss. As I was about to head up to bed, he asked me "Are you really ok with all affection we show each other? If you're not, better to lay it out now before we all get attached to you. Lynn would be crushed if this broke up your relationship."

"It is unusual, but it doesn't bother me. I'm not normally into guys so you and James are even rarer, but it doesn't upset me. I'm comfortable in my own skin and open minded. I don't think this will affect the relationship. If she would just stop being so vague and be honest, it would move things along faster. But she hasn't. It's nice that you look out for her. Sleep well." I replied and headed up.

Nighttime Discovery

When my head reached the top of the stairs, I saw Lacy and Lynn huddled together outside Lynn's room. They were talking in hushed tones. I couldn't make out anything they said. I stopped my progress and watched. I was hoping something would give a clue to what was really going on. They talked for a few moments more before Lacy reached up and caressed Lynn's cheek. She then leaned in and kissed her. Like I kissed Lynn. It went on for long enough for my pants to tighten considerably. Right before they broke apart, Lynn began playing with Lacy's breast. Then they broke apart and I started my progress up the stairs again so that when they looked around, they saw me just coming to the top. They were lovers. Was it just them or was the rest of the family involved? Time to move this forward, I'm tired of being left in the dark.

I stride up to them and asked, "So Lacy, do you want to sleep with Lynn alone or do I join you two?"

"What the fuck Rory, where did that come from?" Lynn responded outraged.

"Don't give me that. I'm tired of whatever game y'all are playing. You just kissed her like you were lovers. It was obvious. There are 2 possibilities here that you have been unwilling to talk to me about. One is your family likes to share the lovers they have with the family. Thus, Lacy will want to have me join. Otherwise, your family likes to fuck each other. If you have significant others, then it is expected of them to agree and sometimes join in. So, what's your choice Ladies?" I responded heatedly.

"If Lacy says just me, then you going to run home because we broke one of your rules. We didn't do what we were supposed to." Lynn replied angrily.

"Why the fuck would I do that. I would either sleep in Lacy's room by myself or see if Leo would like to cuddle. I'm not ready for him completely but maybe he can show some restraint. Maybe even some kissing, he's too damn pretty for a man. I'd ask your dad if he wants to tag team Margaret but that might be pushing my luck this soon" I answered with annoyance. I blew out my breath in an exasperated sigh.

"Rory, why don't you calm down. I don't know what you're thinking but you're upsetting Lynn." Lacy added.

"I just don't understand why she treats me like she can't talk to me about whatever this is. We got into a fight over it when we first talked about winter break, and she was going to come home alone. Then on the way up I asked her how to handle this time with her family and she says to figure it out on my own. When I get here, everyone is pushing normal boundaries. Therefore, I use the rule when in Rome do as the Romans do. I'm getting no feedback from my girlfriend, and no one has slapped me or yelled at me. That would mean my rule is working. I can't figure out if she is letting go in the wrong direction to get rid of me or isn't ever going to trust me." I replied to Lacy. I turned to Lynn and continued "If you didn't really mean I love you then tell me now. I will pull back to my safe behavior for a couple more days and return to school. People that love each other establish rules for how they want their relationship to work. Honesty must be in there. We can set those rules however we choose. Can't you understand that."

"No, we can't, you're so rigid about your rules, my family or I will cross one and you'll blow a gasket. Then we will be done, and my heart will be broken again. I just can't take that so soon after the last time." Lynn shrieked. Tears streamed down her face. She turned, walked into our room, and slammed the door. I heard the lock click.

"Where is Leo's room? You're not going to betray your lover and talk to me so maybe I can get some truth from him. I'll sleep on a couch downstairs after that." I asked Lynn.

"Rory, it's not what you think. Why don't you talk to her." Lacy replied.

"It isn't fucking innocent either so don't give me that bullshit. I've tried talking to her. She doesn't trust me or believe in us enough. I'm sorry whoever hurt her so bad, hurt her. But I'm not that person. Leo's room?" I responded.

"Second on the right. He won't tell you anything. He won't betray her either. She's more important to him than you or your relationship." She answered.

I walked down the hallway and knocked on his door. It took a few moments and then it opened. He was standing there in a pair of blood red boxer briefs. I'm not normally into guys but damn. He was lean, not overly muscled but obviously in shape. He stood there with casual ease and his cobalt blue eyes shined. They really drew me in. He had full lips that were luscious. I wanted to kiss them. I found myself drawn to him in a new but strange way. I wonder if he had that effect on everyone. Lynn had that but hers was less magnetic and more confident greatness. He stepped aside and extended his arm to invite me into his room. I broke out of my temporary paralysis and stepped inside. I went over to the window bench and sat down. Leo closed the door and sat on the bed in front of me.