Meeting Her Parents - Pt. 01

Story Info
Why is she so worried? Their different, so what.
8.5k words
4.42
37.9k
55
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story has a little every kind of kink excluding water sports and no cheating. It is a work currently in progress so this list maybe incomplete but if any of the following is just not your thing, please look elsewhere. Lots of great stories on this site. Everyone in this story is over 18.

Incest, Anal, BDSM, Exhibitionism, Voyeurism, Bi-Sexuality(Male & Female), Swinging, Interracial, Group Sex

All feedback is welcome. If you have criticism, please make it constructive. Hope you enjoy. I am currently self-editing with Microsoft's help thus all mistakes are due to my limitations


"What's the guy's name?" I asked.

"What the fuck Rory? There isn't a guy. I haven't been with anybody since our 3rd date. You know that. For fuck's sake, what is your problem?" Lynn responded angrily.

"Well, if it isn't another guy or girl, then you're either ashamed of me or not that into me. 3 months isn't too soon to meet your parents unless one of those two things are true. So, tell why you don't want me to come home over winter break?" I replied with equal fury.

"It is too soon. My family is different, kinda weird actually, and you won't fit it. It will end badly, and we will be over. I am into you, despite you being a stubborn ass about this. Right now, you're too rigid and all about rules. You have a fucking rule for everything." She shouted.

"Right now. We're both almost 19. I'm not 5. Some things about me aren't going to change. Rules set guidelines for what is acceptable and what isn't. You can set them wherever you both agree on. It protects both sides from making big errors. They serve everyone well no matter the circumstances. You just have to communicate them. That makes things go more smoothly." I answered with growing irritation.

"Dammit. If you weren't so many other good things, I would have never spent this much time with you. Sometimes breaking the rules is good. But noooo. You can't even have a drink or take an occasional hit. You could be so much more fun in bed if all these lines weren't in the way." She spit back at me.

"I don't drink or do pot because they add nothing worth the risk. Getting arrested is stupid and harmful to my future. Booze makes you act like an idiot and weed makes you lazy and want to do nothing. I don't need liquor to make me do anything I wouldn't already. Cheap thrills are mostly overrated. Give me a drug that makes me smarter, more focused, or more efficient. I'll buy those pills from that movie Limitless. Those are worth the risk." I thundered at her. My voice rising even more as I continued "As for me being no fun in bed, you manage to drench my face when I eat your pussy and you claim you're cumming most every time we have sex. You want to move the lines, move them. All you need to do is tell me where they are, and we will move them. I only have 2 hard lines I would never cross. Animals and kids. So don't give me that shit. You have NEVER said anything about wanting something different."

"That is such a crock of shit. There is no way your vanilla ass would ever move beyond the 4 position, sequential sex life we have. You're very good at it, and I do cum, but more variety would be great some of the time. I just know as soon as I mention anything, you're going to say no and then you will make me feel like a freak for asking. God why are we even having this conversation" Lynn screeched at me.

"Name it, right here, right now. If I say no, I drop the whole thing and never bring it up again. You can go back to seeing other guys even if you continue to see me. I'll only see you until you say we are done." I shouted at her.

"You're so fucking stubborn. You'd walk off a cliff just to avoid giving in. Fine. Eat and finger my ass for no less than 10 minutes. Here fucker." She yelled at me. She yanked down her pants including her panties and bent over the bed. She wiggled her ass at me, turned her head back and starred at me defiantly.

"1,2, or 3 fingers? Do you want my cock buried in your ass too? If so, do you want lube" I asked as I pulled off my shirt and grabbed a pillow for my knees.

"I'll let you know about the fingers as we go. And if you can make me cum, then you can fuck my ass. But you'll never stay at it long enough to make me cum. Lube is in the left nightstand, bottom drawer." She concluded adamantly.

I got on my knees, pulled her cheeks apart and took a long slow lick across her rosebud. She squeaked a surprise out. I gave her a slow tongue bath of her star as I firmly gripped her ass. She let out a little moan. Her musk was just starting to rise from her gash. I slobbered and licked her crinkled star until my saliva run down across her twat. I pressed my face firmly down against her crack and jabbed my tongue into your dark depths. She bucked a little to meet my intruder. Her moan was louder. I pushed my tongue in further each time until I could wiggle it inside her smoldering core.

"Oh fuck Rory, God that is so good. I didn't know you were this nasty. Keep going baby, it's making me hotter." She gasped at me.

I slid one hand down and began circling her clit. I pulled my tongue out of her and spit right on her back door. I worked my spit and saliva into her ass with my thumb. I slowly plunged in and out to widen her opening, seeing it slowly spread.

"Just like that baby, oh so good. Work your finger in there. Keep it wet. Fuck this is awesome" She moaned.

I put another wad of spit on her star and pushed my index past the second knuckle. I slowly reamed her scorching canal. Her moans got louder by the second. I increased the speed of circling her clit with my other hand and slipped my thumb into her entrance. Her body began to ungulate from my attack. I slid out my one finger and slid in two. I began to pump them rapidly, matching her body's rhythm.

"FUUUCCK. Right there. Oh baby, I'm getting close. I feel so full and so dirty. I must look like a slut in heat. OOOH GOODDD SOOOO GOOD!" Her voice reached a higher pitch.

I added the third finger to my plunging assault. I was now actively rubbing across her clit with my finger and pushing my thumb into her dripping cunt as far as I could without breaking the attack on her clit. I added more spit to my fingers driving into hole.

"I'm gonna cum, gonna cum. OH FUCK THAT FEELS SO FUCKING GOOD. YOU NASTY BASTARD." She screamed.

"You like that, Lynn. You like having your ass violated by my fingers. I bet you can't wait until my cock ruins your tiny ass. Right after you coat my hand with your cum. Cum for me!" I bellowed.

"YES!!! I'M CUMMMMINNNG!!!" She screamed as she bucked and clamped on my fingers like a vice. Her pussy gushed forth copious amounts of juice and drenched my hand. She slumped down on the bed as I gently withdrew my hands and licked clean my glazed hand with a satisfied smile on my face. She lay there panting and twitching.

I stripped off my pants and went to the nightstand. I pulled her tube of lube out. I walked back to her recovering form, flipped her over onto her back and lifted her legs onto my shoulders. Her eyes focus again on my face. They were filled with excitement, lust and a little fear. We had never had anal sex together and I'm wider than average. I drizzled the lube on my cock and stroked it liberally, so it was completely covered. I used the head of my shaft to spread a little lube around her slightly dilated ring. I pushed firmly until my cap popped inside her scalding cave.

"UUUGGGH. So full. God Rory, you're stretching me already. Give me a second to get used that. WOW, my toy isn't that big." She groaned.

I waited and began rolling her nipples in between my thumb and finger. She gave me a little nod and I inched forward. More and more of my pole was impaling her. I pushed her legs even further back to open her up to me. Steadily my shaft disappeared into her depths. I stopped again when she seemed to be uncomfortable.

"FUCK, that hurts but feels so good. Come on, I want EVERY LAST inch buried. Don't stop until your balls touch." She panted.

I did as she wanted and put more and more and more into her until my balls touched her ass.

"Ready, Lynn, to get FUCKED IN THE ASS by the boring no fun guy?" I asked with a bit of venom. I was still upset and out to prove a point.

"Your balls deep already, you waiting for a sign invitation? FUCK ME DAMMIT" She shrieked.

I pulled all the way out until just the tip remained encased and slammed my hips back into her. She let out a whoosh of breath. I pulled back and slammed back home again. I slowly built up a hammering pace with my cock piledriving into her hot velvet canal. I leaned forward and shoved my tongue down her throat to cut off her grunts and moans.

"Take it Lynn, take my fucking cock" I rumbled at her.

"Give it to me, Rory. Pound my ass. Take my ass, ruin it for anyone else" She growled back at me.

I picked up my pace. My muscles are burning with the effort. The loud slapping noise of our rutting bodies echoing in the room. The bed noisily protested our aggressive abuse. Lynn was rubbing her clit with ferocity, and she began to shutter violently.

"Oh FUCK. OH MY GOD. I'M CUMMING AGAIN. HOLY FUCKING HELL. OH GOD, OH GOD, OH FUCKING YES. I'M CUMMMIING AGAIN!!!" She shouted. Her pussy gushed a little splash of honey. Her ass clamped down on me so much I had to temporarily slow my invasion. She began bucking and violently shaking as she came harder than I had ever seen her.

When her grip relaxed again, I pushed toward my release. I gripped Lynn's neck slightly and used it to push her body down to meet my thrusts. I roared and buried my self as deep as I could and emptied my cum into her molten pit. 5 times I spasmed as I spewed my spunk.

I eased my shrinking cock out of her ass, released her throat and legs, and then collapse off to the side of her body. She looked gloriously wrecked. Covered in sweat with her ass leaking my cum.

"Holy fucking Christ Rory! That was incredible. I don't...I mean.. where did... I mean why didn't you....Fuck!" She rambled

"You just have to tell me what the rules are or where the lines are. I don't have many boundaries, but I won't take many liberties. I almost never overstep. It's not worth the risk." I said breathlessly.

"You can come home for winter break. You might fit in after all" She replied.

On The Road

We had barely any time to talk or even spend much time together in the week leading up to our trip. We had lots of studying and finalizing classwork before we left. I had 2 papers to complete, and Lynn had an important lab report. We exchanged mostly texts. We hadn't even had sex since the previous Friday night. She had been mostly vague in any response unless it related to class or general travel preparations. She still hadn't elaborated on what difficulties I would have to overcome to "Fit In" as she said.

We packed up the car after we finished our last mid term exam. It would be late by the time we got to her family's home. Probably 8:00 or 9:00 depending on the weather. I had filled up the car since I had finished my tests before Lynn. I got behind the wheel, put on my road trip playlist, and we started our journey. It was cold but clear when we left with a chance of snow once we reached our destination.

"How do you think you did this week?" I asked.

"I am sure I aced calculus. I studied for it enough. The lab report was good so I should be good there. History was annoying, I'm not sure about it. We covered a lot this semester and I just don't care that much about it. I did good on English comp. Our professor is predictable. A bunch of sophomores have been passing down information all semester. Psychology I aced, great teacher. Government I also aced. It was kind of a refresher from high school. Overall, despite stressing out and killing myself studying, I did good." She said. "I missed you of course. After spending so much time together before last week and then we're almost isolated from each other. It sucked but was necessary." She continued.

"Yeah, I missed you too. English Comp and American lit are not great. I'm not great at writing and both wanted papers for the midterm. Calculus was a breeze. Government and US history were also a breeze. They took a lot of studying to get everything straight in my head, but the test seemed to ask only question I knew. Easy A's. Economics was boring as hell. I probably should have aced it, but I skipped a few classes because the teacher was terrible. She reminded me of those droning teachers from that old movie Ferris Bueller. I missed feeling your body against mine. I missed snuggling on the couch streaming something. I missed your kisses and other things of course." I responded.

"Horn Dog!" She laughed as she said it.

We made general conversation about nothing important for a while and then fell into a comfortable silence. We sang along with the music on and off for a while as well. Finally, when we got to within an hour, I had to try to get some information about her family.

"Give me some information about your family and what I can expect. You were worried about something, but you haven't told me what that is since you agreed to let me come along." I said.

"My mother is Margaret. She works with dad. They are both lawyers. His name is James. Remember always James, he doesn't like being called anything else. He has a work nickname, Silver Fox because of his white hair. His hair turned during his 20's. I would avoid it, just be aware. Mother sometimes calls him Foxy as a term of endearment. Mother also has a work nickname, Silk. After the comic book character. She is smooth, she weaves a web that traps you without you knowing it. It also works for them as a couple at work. Silk and Fox or together Silk'n Fox. They are great parents so don't get me wrong, but they are never to be underestimated. Watch what you say.

My older brother is Leo, he's 23 and the oldest. He also works at the firm with mom and dad. He graduated top of his class and is already a junior partner. He is really sweet away from work and I couldn't have a better big brother. My older sister Lacy is 21. She's studying to be a music agent. She also plays lead guitar in a band. She's aggressive and blunt. No one better to have on your side. She's an Aries like you. All of us are very close and always have been. Leo made sure Lacy was OK going through school since they are closer in age. He also taught me some self-defense stuff to keep me safe as soon as I turned 12." She spouted. She gave a brief sigh and continued. "They mean everything to me. They don't control what I do or who I see." She paused.

"BUT? I know there is a but. Spit it out, what are you so afraid of telling me?" I asked, slightly annoyed with this game of hers.

"If whoever I was seeing didn't get along, that would be a deal breaker as the saying goes. I wanted to wait until I was really sure that the person was the right one before introducing them to my family. I was not sure what we might be. But after that episode a couple of weeks ago and our conversation since, I am more hopeful. Besides, you wanted this, so if it doesn't work, you only have yourself to blame for rushing it." She replied.

"How do you want me to handle it. Job interview approach, or just be me but careful or hold nothing back?" I inquired.

"I can't tell you how to navigate this, you must figure it out on your own." She answered.

"I don't like that method, you know that. I'll be cautious then. Best behavior." I stated.

"Dammit Rory, you and your rules. For once just go with the flow and throw your damn rules out the fucking window!" She barked at me.

"Fine. Have it your way. I'll have Lacy bent over the dining room table, taking it up the ass for dessert while I sing let me put my love into you." I said.

"GRRRRR. You're such an asshole with this shit." She replied through gritted teeth.

Arrival at Our Destination

The weather wasn't as bad as it could be, so we made pretty good time despite the last half hour it had started to snow. The snow started just after we had finished our disagreement. Silence had ensued for that stretch of time. I pulled up to the very large house that her family owned in the suburbs. It had matching wrap around porches on both levels. From the front it looked like there was more length than width to it. We parked near the detached garage. I gathered our luggage and followed Lynn to the front door.

"Last chance to back out, Rory. We can go to a hotel for the night, you can drop me off and drive back to school tomorrow." she said with a slight pleading in her voice. What the hell was she so afraid of and why wouldn't she tell me. I just didn't get it.

"No chance. No matter what weird, strange or difficult shit your parents throw at me, I can deal. I grew up in 7 foster homes. There were no cake walks. Ring the bell, ye of little faith" I snapped at her.

She shook her head and rang the bell. It opened in a few moments when a woman who was obviously her mother from her looks. She looked closer to being an older sister than mother. She had warm but sharp eyes. She also had a smile that was welcoming. Both brightened when she saw who it was.

"Lovey, you made it safe and sound. Oh, I'm so glad my girl is home again. We missed you. You arrived earlier than you said you would. Come give me some sugar." She gaily proclaimed. She pulled her into a enveloping hug and kissed her firmly on the mouth. That took me by surprise. They must be those families that are very demonstrative with their affection. It seemed to catch Lynn a little off guard as she responded awkwardly. Was it her mom over playing the role or was she embarrassed by it in front of me?

Margaret turned Lynn to the side with one arm still wrapped around her and asked

"Is this your new boyfriend that you spoke about on the phone? He's handsome."

"Stop it mother. Don't flatter him too much, he's already insufferable. Yes, this is Rory that I spoke to you about. Rory this is my mother, Margaret." Lynn replied.

"Nice to you meet you ma'am." I said as I put out my hand.

"None of that ma'am crap, and we give hugs unless your uncomfortable with it." She replied.

Lynn had given me no indication how to handle this. I was more than a little annoyed with her approach, so I figured I would push too far to prove my point. I stepped over to Margaret and opened my arms to receive her. We embraced and I squeezed her like she was my long-lost best friend. She gave a little squeal and nestled into me like she was a lover. She pulled back with that warm smile on her lips and kissed me squarely on the lips. It lasted way longer than it should have. She pressed against me. She tilted her pelvis to grind against my rising excitement. Holy Fuck, what was Lynn going to say. We were practically groping each other. This was not what I was expecting. I had intended to push it but her mom had derailed that idea.

"Oooh, damn, that's a nice warm welcome. No wonder you like him." Margaret purred.

Lynn looked shocked and stunned. I hope she wasn't going to yell at me for that. When she didn't chastise me, I pulled the luggage into the entrance way.

"Where do you want me to put our luggage?" I asked.

"I'm sure you want to stay together so the second room upstairs on the right is Lovey's. Take the bags upstairs and we can gather at the dinner table. Leo and Lacy are both here somewhere, probably up to something. See you in 15 minutes." Margaret said.

I took all the suitcases up to the room she said and put them down. The room was definitely Lynn. The walls were lavender. Purple was her favorite color. It was neat and organized. It had a queen-sized bed and dresser. I put the luggage down and turned to Lynn when she entered the room.