Meeting Her Parents - Pt. 02

Story Info
Oh, they're that kind of different, Still, so what.
4.9k words
4.63
23.2k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story has a little every kind of kink excluding water sports and no cheating. It is a work currently in progress so this list maybe incomplete but if any of the following is just not your thing, please look elsewhere. Lots of great stories on this site. Everyone in this story is over 18.

Incest, Anal, BDSM, Exhibitionism, Voyeurism, Bi-Sexuality(Male & Female), Swinging, Interracial, Group Sex

All feedback is welcome. If you have criticism, please make it constructive. Hope you enjoy. I am currently self-editing with Microsoft's help thus all mistakes are due to my limitations

A Good Morning?

I awoke well rested despite the turmoil of the previous night. Leo's arm was draped across my abs and his morning wood was pressed against my ass. It should have felt bizarre, and it did a little, but it also was nice. I felt care, desire, and understanding last night from Leo. There was something reassuring about it. I had put so much faith in Lynn and our new relationship. This trip had brought all of that into question. I hadn't ever been attracted to a man before Leo, but I had found it exhilarating. Maybe if we get past this whatever, Lynn and I can explore this.

My bladder informed me that I could not continue to contemplate in bed. I cautiously slipped out of bed and put on my clothes from last night. I kissed Leo on the forehead and mouthed a thank you. He had opened a door I didn't know was there. I crept out of his room and walked over to the bathroom. After relieving that pressure, I washed my face the best I could. Was Lynn up? Should I knock? I think I will let sleeping dogs lie. I went downstairs to the kitchen in search of coffee. The wondrous smell of a fresh pot greeted me. Margaret was also there dressed in long silk pajamas that accentuated her. The tan Chinese dragon's flowing across the cherry red silk made me want to run my hands all over her.

What was it with this family? I've never cheated on a girlfriend before. I had never really been tempted. Yet, I had already kissed two people, wanted more from both and now was fantasizing about another. Shit! Actually, if I'm honest with myself, that mention of tag teaming Margaret with James sounded appealing. I wonder if they have sculptures of Nanaya or Hedone in the house. I attempted to calm my ardor before announcing my presence.

"Good morning, Margaret. I would love some coffee. Where are the cups?" I asked.

"Good morning, Rory. You're up unexpectedly. You didn't have to leave Lynn alone.

James and I are always early risers. Cups are in the upper cabinet to your right. Cream in the fridge. Sugar there if you need it. Did you both sleep well?" Margaret replied.

I got the cup and poured out the coffee. Stalling for what to say. I retrieved the cream and added it. I stirred in, took a tentative sip and turned toward Margaret. She was holding her cup up high between her two hands, blowing the steam off. Her top was a cover over her spaghetti strapped camisole. The whole top was cut to show off her creamy cleavage. I had to take another sip to calm my heart.

"Those are lovely pajamas. I love the flying dragons. Where did you get them, I should order some for Lynn." I inquired, still trying to figure out what to say without giving too much away.

"Thank you, Rory, that is very kind. My husband ordered them for me. I love the design with the tied wrap. I can wear them in winner and summer." She said as she slid closer to me and touched my arm. Then she leaned her head even closer and in a conspiratorial tone added "I wear the top with just panties in the summer. I have trouble keeping wandering hands away."

Holy fuck. What do you say to that? Fuck it, I've been responding in kind since I got here. No rules she says. Figure it out on your own, she says. I looked her up and down as though picturing what she described. I matched her tone and said "That must be quite the sight. I have all I can do to keep my hands off you now."

She smiled a most delicious smile. Put down her coffee and offered "I don't think you gave me my morning hug." She opened her arms in obvious invitation.

I put down my coffee and stepped into her arms. I traced my hands up her sides and at the level of her breasts, I gently glided my hands across her upper back. She ran her hands across the top of my back just below my shoulders. She tucked her head, so her lips were close to my ear. One of her hands entangled in my hair. I traced her spine with my hands as they came to rest just above her ass. Her breath warmed my ear as she whispered "Yours can roam over me anytime. A woman just knows she's in good hands with you." Her breath danced across my face as she moved so her eyes were gazing into mine. She pressed her lips to mine and increased the pressure until I was sure I would feel her tongue tease my lips.

I was desperately holding back. I was sure I was an instant from taking her right here, bent over the sink. I could almost hear her begging for me to fuck her harder and empty into her. She returned to just beyond her nose touching mine. Closed her eyes as if to savor the feeling. Her smoldering gaze returned, and she half moaned "Your hugs make feel like warm honey inside. I could get used to that regularly."

We separated and the fog in my mind cleared. I realized we weren't alone. Lacy and Leo were both standing behind us. How much had they seen? Leo reached for the cabinet of cups. I moved out of his way. Lacy moved behind me and wrapped her arm across my middle. Pulling herself close and caressing down my shoulder and across my chest. She said "Lynn's up. You could go get a fresh change of clothes and say good morning." She gave me a squeeze, kissed my ear and stepped away. I grabbed my coffee, gave Lacy's hand a squeeze as I passed and headed upstairs to my girlfriend.

New Rules and Answers

I knocked and entered Lynn's room when she didn't immediately answer. She was standing by the bed in a towel. Her hair was wet, and she had one leg on the bed. Applying lotion when she looked up at me.

"Hey, Lynn. I would like to talk about us. Can we do that?" I asked tentatively.

"So what rules are we applying to this conversation?" She said in irritation.

"Let's start with one that needs clarification. Were we exclusive? Are we going to be exclusive moving forward?" I questioned, keeping my voice neutral and soft.

"We never defined it before but after we became a consistent thing, I didn't see anyone else. Let me rephrase so you don't get upset. I didn't have sex with or date anyone else after our third date." She replied.

"I didn't after our first date. I knew I wanted to be serious with you. That is until coming here. You saw me kiss Lacy. I spent last night with Leo. We made out for a short bit and everything above the waist. Then just slept. Margaret and I kissed this morning in the kitchen. Past chaste but no tongue. You still didn't answer my question about going forward." I responded.

She took a long pause and concentrated on her legs while she finished with the lotion. She sighed and looked at me again. "I don't want to hurt you and I don't want to get hurt. We were so organic at first, and then you want rules about us. I'm just scared of setting the wrong guidelines. We don't know each other well enough." she said haltingly as her eyes glistened.

"Do you love me? Let's start there." I asked hopefully.

"Yes, more than I want to. Your quiet intensity and strength feel like a blanket fortress when I'm with you. Nothing can harm me or hurt me. It's almost like a drug I need." She answered.

"I love you. The unbreakable confidence you have. Not even a hint of arrogance. You understated magnetic sex appeal. I now see where you get it from. Your whole family has that same pull for me. I have never felt it before. I don't ever want to leave it." I said and paused to give her a loving smile. She returned it. I continued "Thus, we set the rules wide and add details to make it work. Open relationship. We are each the primary for the other. We are always there for each other for special occasions and events. We set aside at least 1-2 nights a week that are ours. No reprisals for any past dalliances. Are family or close friends to be forbidden?"

"You would do that? I can't believe you would do that. That's a loose rule for you." She said as she began to gather clothes for the day.

"No, it isn't loose. It sets firm guidelines. I never said that societal norms were the rules. I said, WE. WE set the rules that WE agree on. SO, you agree then and who is forbidden?" I pushed forward.

"I never thought you would agree to something like that. OK yes, I agree." She replied.

I moved over to her and pulled her to me. I stared directly into her vibrant emerald eyes and asked "Let's drag one of them up here and fuck them silly. Maybe you got some from Lacy last night, but it has been over a week for me."

"Just can't stop, can you? It HAS TO BE crystal clear. Fine no one is forbidden unless it causes a scandal or breaks up a relationship. I'm not into being hurtful." She finally acquiesced.

I kissed her with enough fire to burn her lips. She matched my fervor as she pulled me into her body. I pulled the towel off her and palmed her breast. I gave it a little squeeze and flicked her nipple. Her hand rubbed my growth as my pants tightened. I attacked her neck with kisses and light bites.

"Oh God Rory. Pinch my nipples. Don't be gentle. I need you so bad baby." She moaned.

I attacked her breast with my lips. Sucking as much of her breast into my mouth as I could. I tongued her nipple rapidly. I rubbed over her mound with my other hand. She began working the buttons of my shirt. I pulled back to allow her access while sliding one finger into her rapidly moistening gash. She leaned in and kissed me hard again as she pulled my shirt off me. She tossed my shirt away and attacked my pants next. Our tongues continued their sloppy wrestling match. She pulled down my pants and boxers as she squatted in front of me. She jerked my cock and began slurping on it noisily. She rammed it into her throat several times and slobbered on it. I groaned in appreciation.

She stepped back toward the wall and I stepped out of my pooled pants. I grabbed her by the throat and pressed her against the wall with a little thud. Her eyes flared with excitement. I stepped between her legs as she lifted one leg. She grabbed my cock to line me up as I supported her raised leg. She rubbed my head at her entrance. I slammed it home in one stroke until my completed sheathed in her swampy cunt.

"FUUUCCCKK YESSSS!. Fuck my naughty cunt. Punished me for being difficult." She shrieked.

I pounded her at a steady pace. The loud slapping of my driving my cock into her soaked cunt. The thumping of her ass being bounced off the wall with my thrusts. Her constant moaning and grunting. It was aural debauchery.

"You like that slut. You do don't you. You pretended like you wanted all that sweet loving I was giving. What you need, what you crave like an addict is a nice cock reaming your holes. The secret is that your family is like that. That's it isn't it my sexy slut." I growled at her.

"YESSS! FUCK YES! I love having my soaking cunt pounded. I love my ass stuff full of cock. I live to drown in pussy juice. And my family loves it and is fucking awesome at it. Now FUCK ME STUD. MAKE ME YOURS. MAKE ME NEVER FORGET THIS FUCKING EVER" She shouted.

"Play with your clit while I hammer your dripping gash. Cum all over my cock. I'm going to mark you with my load. I'm going to cover your neck and chest. And you're going to wear my mark down to breakfast, so your family knows your MINE." I thundered at her.

I picked up the pace until I was jack hammering her. I pushed her leg up a little higher so I could get just a bit deeper. She began vigorously rubbing her pearl. Her panting became ragged. Her body started to shake and shutter.

"OOOHH GOOODD. FUUCCK THAT'S DEEP. SO CLOSE...SO CLOSE...I'M GONNA...FUCK...I'M GONNA...CUMMMIINNNGGGGG!!!" She shrieked and her pussy gushed a little onto my cock. I kept hammer her for few more minutes and then turned us around. I put her on the bed and stood over her as I jerked my dripping tool. I roared "MINE" as I painted her upper chest and neck. I collapsed near breathlessly next to her. She lay there gulping in air as she smeared my spend with her hands. I grabbed her hand and squeezed it firmly. We lay there for 2-3 minutes, and I sat up. I gathered my strength and stood.

"Wear something that shows that off. I want them to see, especially your mom. Sit next to her when we get downstairs. I'm going to take a quick shower. Wait for me. I won't be long. Love you!" I ordered.

"Yes dear. I'll be ready. Love you too." She answered.

Breakfast with everyone

We entered the dining room hand in hand. Lynn is dressed in a low-cut camisole that barely covers her nipples and joggers. She has her hair pulled back to showcase the dried cum on her skin. She is glowing. I've never seen her dress this sexy nor this happy. I'm glad we are making progress finally.

"I've never seen you dress this seductively. I adore it. You should dress like this more often. Would you like that? Do you like showing off?" I asked.

"I enjoy being seen. It turns me on. I just didn't want to attract the wrong types. I have no interest in the frat fuckboy especially not now. No reason to settle for pot roast when I can have prime rib. Now I can have all I can eat. God, I'm still wet. Rory, I'm practically vibrating with energy." She said as she hooked her arm in mine and pulled in closer.

"I'm ecstatic. I've never been more at peace with a woman than I am now. We'll talk more about the buffet of fun we are going to have going forward." I replied. Raising my voice "Morning all. Sorry we're late for breakfast."

Everyone was sitting at the table with plates of food. Steaming cups of coffee in front of them. Lynn sat next to her mother, and I went to go get coffee.

"No problem at all, dear. I was concerned when Leo said you had stayed with him instead of Lynn last night." Margaret said and then turned to Lynn and continued "I am glad you two pounded out a solution. Lynn you look....OH MY....did he mark you lovey? He did, didn't he. You look yummy. Rory, might I have a taste?" The hunger clear in her voice.

"Absolutely, Mom. But I want a kiss in exchange when you're done. James, would you like to join her. No charge to you." I answered excitedly.

Lynn's mother shivered when I said Mom and rose to go to her daughter. Lynn stood and presented herself. James followed close behind her. Margaret leaned over Lynn and inhaled. A devilish smile spread across her face. She began kissing and lapping at Lynn's chest. James followed suit. Lynn's began to moan slightly. Both sets of lips trailed down from her neck until they reached the top of her breasts. They lowered Lynn's top just below her nipples. They sucked on her nipples for a moment or two. Placed her top back in place and kissed each other lustily.

Lynn was breathing heavily when she sat back down. I sat her coffee in front of her and mine in front of my plate. James returned to his seat. I turned and Lynn's mother eased into my arms. Her turquoise eyes were ablaze. I whispered, "I was a heartbeat away from bending you over the sink this morning."

"I was begging for it in my head. Don't make me wait too long. It has been torture holding back. You resonate with us all." Her voice caressed my ear and stoked the fire between us.

I captured her lips with mine and devoured them. Our tongues intertwined and added to the fuel to our blaze. Despite having unloaded not long ago, my bulge already strained against my pants. My hand gripped her ass. My fingers tenderly sank into the lushness. She squeaked at the attention and then moaned into my mouth. She nuzzled my straining groin with her silk covered mound. I growled into our kiss.

"Not long, I promise. Mommy." I said confidently as we retracted. Margaret shivered as she retreated. I moved to my place. Lacy had filled two plates for us. I dug into my plate ravenous from the energy expended. Minor chatter filled the room with questions about sleep and plans for the day. The chaotic energy, the genuine affection, and the gentle ribbing. A family. I longed for this. Could this be permanent? With all of them? I think so. A huge smile grew on my face.

I raised my voice to be heard over the happy noise. "Lynn and I have agreed upon guidelines for our relationship moving forward. This, of course, includes all of you. In actuality, I am joining you not the other way around. Therefore, if you have been modifying your behavior, you can return to your usual ways."

"We have been doing that much differently. We just didn't change any bed partners like we usually do. Our kisses are more in line with what you and my wife did instead of the chaste versions we shared last night. I'm thrilled you two have worked this out. You're similar to Leo's girlfriend Mya. That lusty minx dragged Lacy to bed with them the first night she was here. She encouraged Lacy to first ride Leo's tongue and then his cock. She completed her first night with them by eating Lacy's creampie while Leo fucked her from behind. She's energetic and very open-minded. They will be married in the near future, she's in her last year of her masters. She's joining the firm as part of our jury selection team." James supplied.

"Awesome. I've never felt more at home than I do here. Cared about. Supported. Thank you, Leo again for last night. I hope Lynn and I are at the start of a long run." I replied.

"Baby, since you're on board, we can attend the Christmas dance tomorrow night. We can also be here for the annual winter celebration. Everyone is going to love you. Wednesday night is the firm Christmas party. I'm so excited. I get to show you off without reservations." Lynn said jubilantly.

"I'll need to get some more dress clothes. You didn't mention I would need a tie. I guess I'm going shopping today. What do I wear to the celebration thing?" I asked.

Lacy giggled and said "My sister isn't blunt enough sometimes. Swap celebration for orgy. Pajamas work best. A select group that we trust gather for a day of sex, food, and more sex. Lynn was going to drag you off to see local friends and sights but now we can go until early morning. You will need a tie for the dance and Christmas party. The dance is a swap party disguised as a dance. We eat dinner, dance and at the end of the evening some couples swap partners. You're not obligated to swap but the rest of us do. Last year was Lynn's first for both the dance and orgy."

Lynn turned and said to me, "Are you sure you're OK with this? I'm just a little scared. The last guy I loved and brought home when I tried to expand his experience. When Lacy and I started a little show for him, he freaked out. Called me a disgusting degenerate abomination. He packed and left. I just....just couldn't take that from you" She was fighting back tears again.

"OK, hell I'm fucking rapturous. You're not disgusting. You're MY glorious sultry slut. I can't wait to watch you get royally fucked while I rail someone right next to you. I want us to share these experiences. These seem ideal. Safe, discreet people and activities. Like you, I have no interest in random sorority fucktoys. But a bed full of high-quality pussy and maybe a few cocks. That's exactly what I want." I delightfully related.

"If you don't want him. I sure as hell do. He's perfect." Lacy purred.

"I'll share be he's mine. I'm not giving him up. Let's take him shopping today. I can get something new with those easy access snaps. We can make sure he looks stunning. "Lynn replied. And with that my schedule was set for the coming week. I was pumped.

12