Meeting Her Parents - Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shopping, Supper and Dessert

Lynn, Lacy, and I headed into the town for shopping. Both ladies were dressed to tease. Something new for Lynn, at least with me. I suspected Lacy teased all the time. They both held on to me as we moved through the shops. Lynn holding my hand and Lacy hooking my arm and nestled against me. It felt like I was their boyfriend instead of just Lynn's. Thus, I asked another important question to define the relationship,

"Lynn, do we want to allow for dating other than us? For example, one of us seems to click with another outside of sex. Do we ask them to dinner or keep it strictly lusty fun?"

"I liked what you said this morning about sharing this experience. If someone comes along that appears to be a good fit, we discuss it. I feel the same about others we fuck. The thought of you watching me really gets my juices flowing so I vote we mostly play together. We can't always do that but more often together than apart. If we aren't together, I want to hear about it." Lynn replied.

"Perfect. That fits well with me." I replied. I thought that would be a good answer. I could still lose Lynn to someone else since we weren't exclusive, but I think trying to use too narrow of a framework would end badly. She wanted to be free and supported to do so. I hoped my guess that she would always return to me would be true.

They both fawned over me when we bought my jacket, shirts and ties. Treating me like a dress up doll while talking as though I wasn't there. But I got lots of kisses and the clothes looked great so win-win. The lingerie store was a fun time. I encouraged Lynn to show off a little and she excitedly agreed. She and Lacy tried on more than they were going to buy. They wandered out of the changing area to ask my opinion. They also asked some other customers their opinions. One well kept woman in her late 50's took interest. Based on her keen interest, she found Lynn very attractive. Lynn gave her a couple of quick peeks down her top and the women felt the edge of her panties. Testing for how the material felt. Wink Wink. Lynn was biting her lip, trying to prevent making a noise to alert anyone. They both enjoyed the interaction. I carried out several bags with strict instruction not to look. They came out keyed up. Laughter filled our conversation.

The last couple of stores were just for them. We touched a lot and kissed some. Lacy talked about her music and her future career. She and I chatted about rock music from 1950's to today. She had a similar unflappable confidence to Lynn. We were old friends immediately. Lynn finally told me the story of the guy who had hurt her so much. Lynn was his first everything, and Lynn had been patient. He had been hesitant to be adventurous, but Lynn thought they would overcome that. He was sweet, always treated her like a gentleman, and rarely even noticed other women beyond politeness. She had fallen madly in love and was blindsided when he rudely exited. Hurling close minded insults on the way out. She cried a little but recovered quickly.

"He was so uptight. God it was so easy to get him flustered. It was cute. I thought he was going to hyperventilate when mom hugged him for the first time. He was stiff as a board. I had all I could do to not fall on the floor laughing" Lacy said in between laughs.

"Looking back, it's comical. We only did doggy maybe twice. And forget getting him to spank my ass or a little dirty talk. Fuck, we shouldn't be harsh on him, I've had worse. Oh Well, Second times the charm. I'm hungry, let's head home." Lynn answered with her smile returning.

We returned home and I played bellhop. Lynn and I put away our new clothes. We both freshened up before dinner. As we headed down to dinner I asked, "Do we invite mom alone or mom and dad tonight?"

"You're really embracing this. I can't tell you how happy I am with the change in you. I would really like to invite both. It has been a while since I've been with daddy. There is something special about it. I know mom is aching for you. She keeps giving little compliments about you." She answered.

We sat at dinner and the warm wonderful commotion kicked back off. Our days adventure was relayed. Lynn highlighted her interactions with Gilda, the good-looking older woman. She was 59 years old divorced lady and had never been with a woman. Lynn almost talked her into it. She did find out she was attending the dance. She didn't know about the extracurricular activities but maybe we could convince her. I couldn't miss how much it felt like home to me. They were so comfortable in who they were. They welcomed me and wanted Lynn and I to succeed. We finished dinner. Leo and I did dishes again. He mentioned Mya was coming in Monday night. He suggested Tuesday night for our foursome. I agreed with only Lynn's approval pending.

We retired to the living room with cups of Irish coffee. James had gotten the fire blazing again. Lynn was snuggled up with him on one couch. I sat down between Margaret and Lacy. Margaret immediately curled up against me. I put my arm around her and kissed her lightly. Lacy pulled a blanket out and placed it over us three. She nestled against my other side and received a kiss as well. The information about the dance was highlighted in our conversation. They spotlighted the fun from the previous years. Lynn drew a new couple that were doing it for the first time. The man was the son of a long member of the group. Her tale left us all aroused. When she was done, I kissed Margaret again more firmly that the last time. I lightly squeezed her breast. I breathed lustily at her "We would like to spend the night with you and your husband. I long to explore your body and hear you scream my name."

"Ooh. I'm anxious as well. I desperately want some of what Lynn got this morning. It was so hot licking your cum off Lynn this morning. I was soaked when you finished kissing me. I wanted to bend over the table and say fuck me. God, I can't wait have you fill me." She huskily replied. Her hand busily rubbing my bulge. Lynn and James are already standing when I look around the room. We stand and fold the blanket up.

Lacy steps closer and turns my head with her finger. She gives me a smoldering kiss and says "Fuck that little slut good stud. Find me tomorrow, I want you before the dance." I give her a nod and start toward the stairs trailing the others besides Leo. He pulls into a side hug and gives me a quick peck. He says "Enjoy mommy and dad. She likes it a little rough so don't go easy on her. Lacy is with me tonight. God I love pulling her hair while I fuck her. OH, I am so looking forward to Tuesday night. Mya adores being DP'd. She just comes so hard and screams like a banshee. Night." I followed the group into the master bedroom and shut the door behind me.

12