Meeting Her Parents Pt. 03

Story Info
Experiencing the difference, that's what.
4.8k words
4.77
16.5k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This story has a little every kind of kink excluding water sports and no cheating. It is a work currently in progress so this list maybe incomplete but if any of the following is just not your thing, please look elsewhere. Lots of great stories on this site. Everyone in this story is over 18.

Incest, Anal, BDSM, Exhibitionism, Voyeurism, Bi-Sexuality(Male & Female), Swinging, Interracial, Group Sex

All feedback is welcome. If you have criticism, please make it constructive. Hope you enjoy. A special thanks to Kabe1957 for the editing and help to make my story better


Night of Firsts

The others were gathered in front of their king-sized bed. I moved over to the group and kissed Margaret tenderly. I turned and kissed Lynn as James did the same with his wife. I squeezed Lynn's ass while our tongues conveyed our passion. I pulled back and looked into her eyes. They were filled with fire and care. I said "I love you. Thank you for believing in me to bring me here. This is the first night of our erotic adventures together. I will have no regrets that we chose this path."

"Oh god Rory. You're a dream come true. We're going to have tons of naughty fun and make memories our whole lives together. Now go fuck my mother while daddy pounds my drenched pussy." Lynn's said lustily. She turned back to James and their mouths began devouring each other.

I slid over to Margaret and ran my hands down her sides. I glided to her luscious ass and pulled her against me. I placed small kisses along her jawline and down her neck. She stroked my length through my pants.

"Oh Rory, so good. Your lips are a trail of fire on my body. Make me burn baby." Margaret breathed.

I pulled her blouse off and cupped her lovely tits. I gave them a little squeeze. She pulled my shirt off. I kissed down her chest to the tops of her breasts. She unhooked her bra, and I eased it off as I took her beauty in.

"Do you like what you see, stud?" Margaret asked huskily.

"You're gorgeous. You're sexy, flirty and fun," I said and moved to begin loving on her breasts. I squeezed and teased one while my tongue circled her nipple. I gentled tweaked her nipple with my fingertips and nibbled on the other. She moaned her approval. I worked my hand into her pants and began rubbing her mound. I sank my teeth more firmly into the other nipple as I began to work her pants off.

"YES, YES bite my nipples I love it. I'm getting so turned on. So good!" She mewled.

I stepped back and she lifted her feet out of her pooled pants. I kissed down her stomach and across her panty covered pussy. She tilted her hips to press her closer to my mouth. Her panties were soaked, and her arousal filled my noise. I hooked my thumbs on either side of her pink hipsters and lowered them. She had a neatly trimmed pussy that I petted briefly enjoying the soft heather. I pushed her gently down onto the bed.

"Spread those legs and show off that delicious cunt," I ordered. She flexed her knees apart and used one hand to spread her lips. The evidence of her desire glistened in the light.

"Come eat my dripping gash, Rory. I can't wait anymore. Shove your tongue deep inside me and let me coat your face in my honey." Margaret requested wantonly.

I moved into position and took a couple of long, slow licks of her peach. She was sweet with a strong spice running through. "You have a very tasty pussy. I'm going to enjoy having you scream my name." I growled. I paused and looked directly into her eyes and rumbled, "Mommy." I began my assault in earnest. Sucking and munching on her lips. Nectar oozed forth and coated my lips.

"Fuck yes. Eat mommy's pussy. Make mommy cum," Margaret cried.

I dug in and curled my tongue inside her. Shoveling her juice into my mouth. I switched to plunging in and out with my tongue as her moans escalated. Her hand now on my head and running through my hair. I gripped her ass with one hand and squeezed harder than before. She raised her hips in response. I could hear Lynn ramping up to James's attack on her pussy as well. Two lovely moaning women. The sound was heavenly. I moved up and started tonguing her clit. I inserted one finger into her swampy depths. Pistoning my finger, I began sucking on her clit.

"FUUCCK. That's it, right there. Suck mommy's clit. Jam that finger into my kitty. DAMN you're good at this," Margaret shrieked. I switched my other hand to her nipples. I twisted and pinched them. Her howls increased with each tug. I added a second finger and began feeling for her G-spot. It wasn't prominent but I found it. I scraped across it on each pass. Her hips began bucking and shifting. I increased the pressure on her little bud.

"JUST LIKE THAT. JUST LIKE THAT. RIGHT THERE. FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK. OH, RORY SO DAMN GOOD. YOU'RE GONNA MAKE ME CUM," she screeched.

"RIGHT THERE, DADDY. YOU'RE EATING YOUR LITTLE GIRL'S PUSSY SO WELL. GONNA CUM SOON. MAKE ME CUM DADDY," Lynn howled.

I mashed, yanked, and wrenched Margaret's nipples. She began keening loudly and thrashing so hard I could barely hold on. I rammed a third finger into her and bit her clit harshly.

She screamed "RORY, FUCK OH GOD, RORY, MOMMY'S CUUUUMMMMINNG!!" She clenched my hair and crammed my face against her mound. Her thighs clamped on my head. She arched her back and her ass jolted up. Her cunt clamped down on my fingers and pussy juice covered my face. She remained rigid and quivering for several moments. She finally collapsed back on the bed. She released my hair and head. My nose and face might be bruised from the violent orgasm. An evil happy grin showed on my glazed face. She lay there breathing heavily.

"UUUUUNNNNGGGGG CUMMINGGG!" Lynn shrieked her orgasm while we were recovering. I removed my pants and Margaret rose to her feet. She kissed me and stroked my throbbing member. "Nothing better than tasting yourself on the man that just got you off. You ate my pussy so well stud. The mommy talk makes me even wetter. You were rough in the best way. Now choke me on this fuck-stick and then hammer my tight little hole. It longs to be filled with your tool," she purred.

Mother and daughter, on their knees, and side by side. God what a sight. I couldn't believe it. Margaret took half my cock on the first pass. She took it into her throat and to the base on the second. She bobbed on my dick aggressively. She had a different, more forceful technique than Lynn. I grabbed the back of her head and directed her actions. I varied the speed more and held her so that I was totally throated several times. I'd release her and she gag and cough a bit but with smile like she was in heaven. I repositioned my hands to hold her head and she opened her mouth wider in anticipation. I fucked her mouth and throat rapidly. Her choking and gasping filled the room. Her eyes watering. It felt amazing.

She looked up at me, eye shining with lust, spit running down her chin dripping onto her tits. I pinched her nipples again and felt her moan vibrate on my pole. "Choke me with your man meat. Treat me like the cock slut I am and drain your balls down my throat," Margaret challenged. This family was unbelievable. I increased my pace and voracity. My balls touching her chin regularly as I fucked her face. This was easily the roughest I had ever treated anyone. My hips were driving at a frenzied pace. The room echoed with the GLUK GLUK GLUK of both men getting blown.

"You want my cum down your throat, slut? You like being abused like a fucktoy, don't you? Just a cumdump begging to be filled. HERE IT CUMS, FUCKING TAKE IT ALL!" I shouted as I held her flush, cock buried in her throat. After the first two burst of cum, I pulled her back, filling her mouth with the remainder of my cream. She let a little dribble down on her tits. Her hands rubbed it across her skin with zeal. It was the most wantonly erotic thing I had ever seen. She licked her hands and fingers to complete the tableau.

As Margaret gathered up my cream and swallows, I turned to look at Lynn and her father. She is sliding rapidly up and down his shaft as he moans with enthusiasm. She's more frantic than she has ever been with me. It is quite a sight. I absently stroke my cock as James encourages her, "That's a good girl, suck daddy's cock. Make him drown you in his load. I know you love getting your reward for being daddy's girl. Oh, getting close. OH GOD, SO GOOD." It turns me on more than I thought it would.

Lynn pulls her mouth free and jerks his wet cock as she begs "Please daddy, please give me your hot cum. I NEED IT SO BAD. It's been month since I've tasted your spunk. GIVE IT TO ME, DADDY, EMPTY YOUR BALLS IN MY MOUTH. GIVE ME THAT CUM." She jams hers mouth down on his dick and is bobbing rapidly. My cock's already starting to rise when Margaret's warm mouth envelopes it. I grab the back of my girlfriend's head and increase her pace. I rumble at her "That's my girl, be a good little cum-slut and get all of your daddy's juice. GET. EVERY. LAST. DROP."

James yells, "HERE IT COMES BABY GIRL," and grunts as his hips flex! I press her face flush as he empties into her throat. As he stops jerking, I guide her back to keeping just the head on her lips and release my grip. She happily sucks and licks on it to get all he has to offer. She jumps up with a squeal and tries to melt my spine with her kiss.

"OH. MY. FUCKING. GOD. THAT WAS SO FUCKING HOT!" she screams and then continues "I can't believe you forced his cock into my throat. I've never been more turned on."

"Just what I wanted to hear. That's the most manic I've ever seen you suck cock. Margaret on your back. Lynn sit on her face while I fuck her. When James recovers, he can fuck you." I instructed.

More Foursome Fun

I pulled Margaret to the edge of the bed and ankles on my shoulders. Slowly sinking my spear into her molten center. She's a wonderfully snug fit. Margaret knows how to work her pussy. Waves of pleasure cascade along my length as I keep my tempo strong and steady.

"Oh Rory. That's a nice cock. It fills me delightfully. OOH yeah, just like that. You're lucky Lovey, he's a excellent size for everything. Fuck that pussy, baby. Yes, that's heavenly. Leaves you satisfied and sore in all the right ways but not out of action for days. I bet he stretches your ass marvelously," Lynn's mom cooed.

Chuckling slightly as she straddles her mother's head and lowered her pussy to her mouth. "Oh yes, lick my slit mother. Gather all that honey with your tongue. His dick reaming my ass is what changed my mind about bringing him. That was an eye-opening afternoon. God, right there, jam that tongue up my cunt." Lynn said. Lynn related our argument and the subsequent ass fucking I gave her as she rode Margaret's face. James moved over and sucked his wife's tits while fondling his daughters. He then switched to sucking Lynn's and fondling Margaret's.

I kept my speed constant while adding a little push to reach even deeper in Margaret. Her groan muffled by Lynn's muff. "Mom likes that, Rory. That always sends little jolts all over my body. Fuck her good, she's got such a needy pussy. It's always yearning to be stuffed full of cock. YES, daddy bite my nipples, you know just how to excite me," Lynn said lustfully.

I shifted my right hand from Margeret's thigh down to her clit. Gently circling it and grazing the raised tip when I bottomed. Her hips undulating to guide me still deeper. The wet slapping during each down stroke grew in volume. Lynn's moans got louder as Margaret increased her efforts with her tongue. James now flicking his daughter's bean to add to her pleasure. They were both getting closer. I accelerated, driving my cock faster into Margaret's liquid heat. Holding back enough to prevent my orgasm with just enough to push Margaret over the top.

"YES, FUCK ME RORY. FUCK MOMMY HARD, MAKE MOMMY. UGH, FUCK SO CLOSE. CUM FOR ME BABY GIRL. COVER MY FACE IN YOUR JUICE. MOMMY WANTS IT," Margaret screeched, and she dove back into Lynn's quim. She was shaking her head back and forth as Lynn rode her tongue. James and I increased our onslaught of their pearls. Our fingers almost a blur. Margaret started shaking and bucking as her orgasm erupted. Her scream into Lynn's pussy forced Lynn over the edge.

"YYYYEEEESSSS!! FFUUUUCCCCK YYYEESSSS! DROWN, MOTHER, DROWN IN MY PUSSY CREAM," Lynn shouted. Her body spasming wildly and then fell forward. I caught her with one hand as her mother went limp under us both.

Lynn slumped back to sit on her heels, breathing heavily. I pulled out of Margaret and move to her side to check on her. "You're both so beautiful, unbelievably sexy and the desire you ignite in me burns bright," James said as he gently caressed his wife's body. Margaret's turns toward me, smiling radiantly and says "You are on the right track my dear man. My love and lust for my husband has never waned since our first night together. I have been with countless others but he's my partner, my anchor, and my heart. Lynn can be yours. You can be hers." Margaret kissed me with fire and tenderness.

Lynn knee walked over to her father and kissed him soundly. "I love you daddy. I need a pussy full of your love. Fill me with your cum. Please daddy." She said huskily. SMACK. Lynn gave a giggling squeal.

"Get that sweet ass in the air kitten" James said. Lynn situated herself near the edge of the bed. I rose back to my feet and Margaret repositioned herself next to her daughter, on her knees. What a glorious view. I stepped between her legs, rubbed my cock along her entrance and sank slowly into her depths. Her internal muscles massaged my shaft as I slid in and out. I gripped her hips and increased my pace. Margaret bounced her ass back to meet each stroke.

"Rory, oh god, you spread me just right. Drive that dick into me. I can't wait to feel you fill me. Fuck, that's good," Margaret said. I thrust into her slit faster. The slick pistoning of my shaft became louder. Every third or fourth time I met her ass I spanked it. First her right cheek then her left. My hand's red shadow slowly appeared on each. I was now slamming into her scalding, dripping gash. I reached forward and gripped her hair. I pulled her hair and forced her back to arch.

"YES. YES. YES. PULL MY HAIR. MAKE MY ASS GLOW. FUCK YES. FUCK ME HARDER RORY. POUND MY DEFENSELESS PUSSY. PUMP YOU'RE HOT CUM INTO MY CUNT," Margaret shrieked.

I commenced pounding her. She was straining pushing back against my relentless pummeling. Her ass now red from my punishment. "You want my cum, mommy. You want to feel its heat spreading inside that needy cunt of yours. Beg for it, mommy. Beg for me to flood your hungry gash," I growled.

"PLEASE, RORY, PLEASE BABY. MOMMY WANTS YOUR LOAD. MOMMY'S PUSSY NEEDS YOUR SPUNK. SHE NEEDS IT SO BAD. PLEASE RORY FILL MOMMY,.MOMMY'S PUSSY WILL SUCK IT ALL UP. SHE CAN'T WAIT, PLEASE RORY, CUM FOR MOMMY," She purred lustfully. I couldn't hold back after that.

"HERE IT COMES MOMMY. FUUUCCCK. UUNNNNGGGHHH," I shouted and grunted as my cock spasmed inside her scalding drenched cave. That set Margaret off again. She shook violently as I held her taut. She let out a howling grunt that slowly wound down. Her legs gave way as she sank onto the bed. I released her hair and my grip on her hips. Huffing out her breath as little after-quakes rippled across her body. I gently caressed her scarlet ass and kissed it tenderly.

"PLEASE GIVE IT TO ME, DADDY. I'VE BEEN A GOOD GIRL. YOUR KITTEN NEEDS YOUR CREAM. PLEASE DADDY. PLEASE GIVE ME YOUR CUM....YES. YES. YES. YES. FUUUUCCCCCK," Lynn screamed as James roared. Lynn's ass was just as red as her mom's. James had her head pressed firmly into the mattress. He was rigid as he dumped his load inside her. He had one leg up on the mattress as he was flush against her ass. She looked like a porn queen wet dream. God what a night.

After we caught our breath, James retrieved a large tube of lotion. We gently applied it to our lady's rears, murmuring words of affection as we did. Caressing their bodies as well. Letting our love flow from our fingers. We cleaned them delicately with a warm cloth. I kissed Margaret before we left for our room.

"You're one hell of a sultry sexy woman Margaret. Thank you for welcoming me and sharing your body. That was an incredible experience," I said lovingly.

"Thank you, Rory. It's unbelievable how you have meshed with us and our unique lifestyle. You're an amazing lover and intuitive. The mommy role play turns me on, but I normally reserve it for actual family. It felt perfect to use it with you. Not to mention the glorious orgasms you gave me. WOW. I'm glad Lynn found someone who can become a seamless part of all of her life. Please be good to her," she replied quietly.

I took Lynn's hand and we retired to our room. In bed, she spooned against me as I encircled her waist. We both professed our love to each other. I drifted off as her breathing became steady.

A Morning of Loving

I awoke still holding Lynn. My morning wood poking her. She was contributing to my hard-on with her subtle movements. I kissed the back of her neck as I ran one hand down her back. My hands drifted all across her back and shoulders as I trailed my kisses across her shoulder. She moaned lightly.

"That feels so nice, Rory. I love you. Nothing has changed after last night, right?" Lynn asked, trepidation in her voice.

"The only thing that has changed is that I love you more, I'm more excited about our future, and I have a small crush on your mom," I replied with a slight chuckle in my voice.

"Get in line for mom, everyone has a crush on her when they see that side of her. I was still a little scared that you would change your mind after seeing me like that. I know you said otherwise but still," she answered. She rotated her head back and leaned to kiss me. I met her mouth with mine. Our kisses were tender, sweet and filled with love. I fondled her ass softly. She gave a little gasp into my mouth as our tongues danced.

"I want to make love but I'm sore and we have the dance tonight. That means another adventure. Are you ok, if we don't? No second thoughts about tonight, love? We may not be together this time," Lynn inquired. The hint of fear was still in her voice.

"No second thoughts. I don't know how I will feel Monday morning. This is all new to me but so far, no doubts. It turned me on watching you pleasure your father. We can discuss it more on Monday. As for letting you rest, no problem. I promised Lacy a personal visit today before the dance," I answered.

"Then we should have lunch on Monday in town. I can show you around more and we can talk. There is this quant place in town that serves great milkshakes and burgers. We can go there. Now, take that giant thing that's poking me and find Lacy," She responded.

I got up and took a quick trip to the bathroom. With an empty bladder, fresh breath, and a kiss from Lynn, I head to Leo's room to see if Lacy is still there. I peak into his room and find Leo fast asleep but no Lacy. I checked in her room, but it's empty as well. I find her in the kitchen, sipping coffee and looking out at the snow on the grass. I walk up behind her and slide my arm around her waist. She nestles her ass against me. I kiss her neck.

"Morning Rory. That's a nice way to say hello. How did it go last night? Have fun?" Lacy asked.

"It was glorious fun. Your mother is sexy as hell. I enjoyed watching Lynn more than I would have imagined. That's also the roughest session I've been a part of, but it felt perfectly natural. Margaret gets into the mommy talk. You can tell it ramps her up," I replied.

12