Meeting Her Parents Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, I didn't think she did that with anyone but us. You're like a missing piece we didn't know was missing. You're just full of wonderful surprises. Did Lynn send you for coffee?" Lacy inquired.

"No, she's still resting. She wants to be rested up for tonight. There is something I was looking for," I said. I slide my hand up inside her top and squeezed her breast softly. I rolled her nipple between my fingers. Lacy cooed her enjoyment. She ground her ass against my bulge. I slid my other hand into her pants and glide across her entrance. She's already getting wet. She pivots her head around to me and our lips meet. It's sweet, pleasant, and filled with heat. The kisses slowly build, more steady burn instead of white hot. Lacy can really kiss. This whole family is the embodiment of erotic.

I lower her pajama bottoms and she steps out of them. I run my hands up her thighs until I squeeze her perfect ass. I spread it to reveal her little pink star. I run my tongue across it with several long licks. Oh my god, what a heavenly flavor. Earthy, a little sweet, and a hint of soap. Like she prepared it just so I could come eat it.

"Oh Rory, you nasty fucker. Lick my starfish baby. Oh, so good. Let me help, baby," she said as she uses her own hands to give me better access. What a glorious sight. Lacy is leaning forward with her back arched a little causing her ass to stick out as she spreads her cheeks. I groan at the view. I lather her rear entrance with my tongue. I dribble my spit in the V above her back door. I use my tongue to push it in. I use two fingers to glide across and around her clit. Dipping my fingers into her gash to add lube to work her pearl.

"Fuck yes, Rory. Get that tongue in my ass. Get it lubed up good so you can feed that cock of yours inside it. I can't wait to feel it sliding in and out. Yes, play with my clit. I feel like such a naughty slut about to be fucked in the ass bent over the kitchen counter. Lynn picked the perfect guy," Lacy rasps.

I work first one and then two fingers into her ass to prepare her. Adding more spit until it shines in the morning light. I stand up. I push down my pants until they are on the floor. I fist my cock a couple times and guide it to her hole. Rubbing the tip first across her gash for even more lubricant and then slowly pushing in until the head slips into the dark opening.

"YES, stretch my tiny ass. Force it to widen for your rod. Fuck that feels good. Go slow until you're resting against my butt," Lacy moans.

I continue cautiously forward as bit by bit my cock is sunk into her hot velvet sleeve. I groan, "OH MY GOD, that is a wonderfully tight ass. Fuck, Lacy. So warm and snug. Keep holding it open for me so I can get all the way in." I return my hand to working her clit in leisurely little circles. Her ass ripples each time I brush across the top of her bud. I retract until only my head is still embedded and then immediately descend again. Lacy's gives a tiny grunt as I am working deeper into her core. I gradually build up steam over the next several minutes until it is an even steady rhythm.

"You're making me crazy Rory. Just like that, fuck my ass with those long constant strokes. OH GOD, can you fuck me like this all day. You have such a nice cock. It spreads me exquisitely," Lacy moaned loudly.

I reach with my other hand and massage her breast. Squeezing, rolling my palm across her nipple and areola, rubbing across the side up to the tip, and pinching her nipple. Repeating and yet varying this series of manipulations. Her moans slowly escalating in volume.

"OH, GOD, RORY. IT FEELS SO ENJOYABLE. YOU'RE DRIVING MY BODY INSANE. UNH...UNH, OH GOD, ALMOST THERE. UNH...UNH.....UNH.....FUUUCCCKK!" She grunted and her ass squeezed me so tight I could barely move. I slowed everything I was doing as she rode out the wave. She had to grip the counter to keep from collapsing, shivering and quaking as it finished. I increased my speed back to that same pace again. I worked her clit harder than before. Now she was matching my invading shaft. The slapping sound of our union reached my ears.

"DAMNIT RORY, YOU'RE GONNA MAKE ME CUM AGAIN ALREADY. FUCKING UNBELIEVABLE," Lacey groaned. Her rhythmic grunted returned but louder. The little chorus of slaps and grunts filling the kitchen.

I released her breast and wrapped my hand in her hair. I pulled her head back and breathed into her ear, "You like that my little butt slut. You love it don't you, being a dirty little cock sleeve. I bet they line up, don't they Lacy, begging to fill your needy holes. Should I fill your back door with my cum? Is that what you want?"

"YES! That is what I want, fill my ass with your spunk," she replied.

"Beg for it," I commanded.

"Oh, Please Rory, fill my hungry ass. I need it so badly, need to feel it spread its warmth deep inside my bowels. I've been thinking of this moment since we kissed. Longing to feel your spend dripping out of my ass all day. Cum for Rory, I want that hot cum, give it to me. Brand my hole with your scalding cock juice. PLEASE. CUM WITH ME. PLEASE. FILL. MY. ASS!" her diatribe reached a crescendo as her second orgasm broke over her body and the velvet vice of her ass seized.

I roared as her internal muscles wrung out the cum from my pulsing cock. Three, Four, Five pumps into her depths. I was rigid for what seemed like a minute but was obviously less. I released her hair. Then I removed my softening member from her ass. I moved my hand up to her stomach and pulled body flush against mine. I kissed her neck and said "WOW, Lacy, you're fucking sexy as hell. That was amazing."

She turned in my arms to face me and placed her hands on my chest. "That was fucking fabulous. You are one hell of a good lover, Rory. You turned me inside out. Is there another of you somewhere, I need one. That was awesome." Lacy said. She pressed her lips to mine, and we kissed, sharing our praise for the other. After we broke apart, she said "I better go clean up. You take Lynn some coffee and say thanks for sharing." She picked up her pants and headed up the stairs without putting them on. I prepared our coffee and headed back to Lynn's room.

12