Meeting Her Pt. 05: Nancy's Mink Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was quite disgusting all around. I was sure Isabel would properly dispose of the pictures with no unmerited harm done.

Soon the two were done and gone - they clearly hurried to finish what looked like a regular routine in a limited amount of time.

-

Chapter 4. Meanwhile In The Mink

I waited about 20 minutes after Tulip and Jorge pulled out of the lot before Nancy came out of the club. She was quite excited because the fun times didn't stop, and she was wound up so high she did not want to stop at the bounds of decency.

First, after dancing with Sammy she did a long, dirty slow-dance with Jane our server, who was on break. They had a very friendly talk, Nancy had really helped the girl find her way, so she was now on the path to a BBA then an MBA in production - a big bucks executive path - instead of something worthless. Jane hoped to have Nancy for one more class, but that was in flux - my bad. Nancy couldn't say anything about it. Jane asked about me, she was impressed that I was on the faculty, she said I was too suave. Nancy told her we were celebrating our joint project.

Jane said she didn't know any other faculty who celebrated by making their co-author's eyes glaze over - in the booth and on the dance floor. Nancy blushed, "you saw that?" She admitted I had a special touch, and they shared a laugh.

While they were dancing Jane screwed her courage tight and asked, "You touched my mind in class. I owe... Can I pet your kitty like he did? Like we did last summer? Please?" Nancy knew what Jane wanted, it would look like just a moment, a random encounter during the dance with something Jane tried to glimpse in class for two semesters. Jane wanted to complete her special connection, to make the night extra special with tingles. After the Cosmos Nancy was uninhibited enough to let her, and to return the favor, or at least something very close.

There was very brief contact, just an instant of a finger touching damp private flesh perfectly, but they both felt the spark of a connection when it happened. Jane was wearing slacks and a skimpy vest/halter-type top, so Nancy brushed her hand against Jane's chest, slipping fingers inside the front and touching warm soft nipple for just a moment, before they ended the dance.

Well, kissing was not allowed, but the intimate contact served. Both were breathless after, they could not take their eyes off of the other, and they both wanted more. Nancy said "maybe."

When the dance ended the pair held hands for a detour to the ladies room where they ran into some of Nancy's other local friends. They were all wowed at Nancy's tiny excuse for a dress and how hot it looked. They chatted a bit. Nancy accidentally showed a bit more, when she moved one arm too broadly some of her smallish side-boob bulged out of her barely-there outfit. When one pointy nipple peeked out the side Jane tucked it back in, avoiding the costume malfunction, and got a kiss as thanks. I guess some things are okay in the ladies room.

Nancy would not tell her friends who her date was, but she was drunk enough to let slip she was not with her regular guy. Jane wouldn't name me either, saying it would violate tipper-tippee confidentiality. But she did say how I was beyond very nice to Nancy, "very nice right there in the booth... while I watched... it was a very good moment... and inspiration."

That naughty talk caused some imaginations to overheat deliciously. Some offered their sex toys to the cause but Jane said she had enough to last the night. Plus, all she really needed was to think of Nancy on the dance floor with her.

-

Chapter 5. Cosmos Conspire

Nancy was really wound up by the Cosmos, more than she thought. Then Jane really got her hot. Her motor skills were still in pretty good shape so she was not drunk. But her inhibitions were gone. She was more drunk with lust and excitement and the whole mood of the exciting wonderful evening. The interaction with Jane, blurring the students-teacher line, plus seeing her former lover Tulip and running into her other friends all gave Nancy permission to go farther than usual.

Damn, I am a lucky guy.

When she got to me in the Mink parking lot she was all over me, she got my pants half open before I had the car door open for her. She was so far gone she would have done a BJ kneeling there with the door open except the ground was cold and wet, I would not allow it. Instead I picked her up bodily and placed her in the car, then held my pants up as I got in my side.

Nancy would not wait, before my door closed she opened my pants and proceeded to suck me hard there in the car, refusing to put off 'her yummy treat' any longer. Oral sex as a prelude is part of her nature and tonight she was really inspired, plus the inhibitions were gone, so there was a lot more feeling than usual. She was also more animated, seeing her friends on a night like this, all classy and romantic, plus being seen, admired, and taboo dancing with Jane did Nancy's attitude a world of good.

I let myself go pretty quick, Nancy was very determined to accomplish this and who was I to deny her. She swallowed my cum while humming a tune we danced to, then licked me clean, but would not let go of my cock.

She would have done me in the car again, but I talked her into waiting until we got home, so we could both get naked (she was almost there) and rehydrate with the Cosmos. That way I could enjoy her natural beauty. Plus I owed her one. Also, we didn't want the drinks to get warm.

She agreed that last item was a priority. But somehow she could not let go of my cock. I managed to cope enough to drive home.

When we pulled into my garage Nancy still had my cock in her hand and I was starting to show a little renewed stiffness. She refused to release me, I was fortunate to have a large attached garage to park in. Still, we had to get out of the car. Nancy was more fixated than I thought, she would not let go and wanted to take me in her mouth again there in the car. We could get naked there. Cosmos really put her on a one-track mind. I reminded her that I owed her some oral sex, and that we were going to get naked in bed, but she still did not want to let go. She pulled her hem up and fingered herself for my benefit (very effective - I stiffened) and as every minute passed it seemed there was more of me for her to hold on to.

Eventually I got out the door on the driver's side, picked her up, and carried her to my bed. She was hot and wanted attention.

Now.

I wanted her clothes off and to be in the warm house. We compromised, once we were in my bed I stopped fighting the inevitable and let her have her way with me.

Getting her naked took no time at all, the insubstantial dress was half off when I lifted her out of the car. For me things were a bit more of a trial. Nancy still would not let go of my cock but was determined to have me naked. It is hard to get undressed when a hand is holding you that way. Clothing was torn. I used a safety scissors on my shorts, it was the only option. Her body kept distracted me, she had more places to draw my lips. I could not help kissing her body. Suddenly she needed to lick my balls. I knew that only a monster could say no to that. How does any guy say no? I am purely not a monster. She directed me into position and guess what was in my face? I had not gotten my socks off yet and there we were, wrapped in a sorta-69 on my bed.

The previous weekend we made love, her confession stripped away a lot of defenses we both had. That allowed tonight to get as emotional as possible. Now she was a little drunk, super-horny, and activated to be the hot girlfriend she always pictured as her model of sexy romance. Dressing up and going to the club was a date she had dreamed of, this was how the beautiful people with money lived, it was exciting and fun and felt good. Nothing like a life with the lube-pit boss Getty, or her parents' dreary life.

Then there were the extras. Being felt up at the table, with her friend Jane watching while she had a moment, was over the edge for a girl who did not kiss lips in private, it was well into the erotic danger zone but also safe, and multiplied the excitement.

Then there was the dancing, could that have been more? She had danced with me and loved the way my hands and eyes enjoyed her body during several slow dances that were very romantic. Knowing others could see us.

Dancing with Tulip had opened a good door in her memory, which was more thrilling because it included the Tulip as male and female memories; she owned that woman's male virginity! Pus, she saw how Victor was steaming, he was important so she knew she was playing with fire... and she liked it.

Then there was holding Jane while dancing, with the exchange of special private touches that was beyond risky and exciting as hell. Any one of those would have made her evening, and she had all three!

The evening ended like a good dream in so many ways; the stylish club, the drinks, plus chatting with the girls in the Ladies room at the end, where Jane rescued her nipple from a outfit malfunction while so many of Nancy's old friends saw the whole thing. Then knowing she was going to get naked with my cock in her, it all "activated" something special in Nancy. That compressed the emotional charge from the entire evening into a blur of focused internal goodness.

It also worked for opening her emotions that made her especially appreciative of me.

On top of all this was the money and career thing we activated together for her at the school. The paper work came though on her promotion thanks to me - and her hard work. Her paycheck, which she got early in November with a retroactive adjustment confirmed her new reality, it blew her mind and changed her standard of living in a big way. Instead of living paycheck-to-paycheck she now had more money coming in than she ever imagined. With the catch-up November was more than double what she expected. She thought it was because of my help. I plead guilty but said I was just getting her rewarded for what she had accomplished - praising her mind even more. The December regular paycheck - a big raise - confirmed this was a new life, she had leveled up. Nancy had all the extra funds dumped into some mutual funds we favored, funds that carefully sidestepped Bear markets.

Nancy put all of these feelings into her desire for that emotion-charged 69.

I admit that I was also very open to Nancy's loving feelings. She was a delight all evening, sexy and fun and smart, I am usually a bit dour but her happiness was contagious. Nancy's firm decision about the anchor Getty, who would drag her down, was a weight off my mind. The info about Jorge seemed like it might make a difference to Isabel, which also made me feel good.

The net result is that I was very much emotionally into that 69 with Nancy, enough into it that we did something that I did not believe was possible. We started with Nancy giving me more extreme oral sex, going for my balls, which is her way of expressing feelings. I made it into a more loving 69, returning her feelings. Gradually we both made the 69 an act of real love between the two of us. We both craved an emotional kiss where we were. I loved her as I worked my tongue into her slit, around her clit, and deep into her body while keeping my lips pressed to her. I felt her muscular body writhe underneath me as I pleasured her, she was very responsive, connected to me emotionally. Her mouth softened and became more loving to my cock. Also needy. She licked it, then sucked it in deep and applied suction, showing how she needed it, needed me, giving the hot passionate emotional kisses she always denied to my lips.

We spent about 15 minutes at it, rolling over switching top and bottom, both of us needing to give all we could to the other. Our hands were just as needy, we hugged each other close and did not let go the entire time. We built passion for release very naturally into giving the other a loving climax. With that emotion behind both of us the shared climax as our bodies were locked together welded our souls into one for a time. It was more than a moment, the moment stretched to minutes of the deepest kisses possible in that position as we both gave the other a climax.

The feelings didn't end when we finally had to come apart to breathe, they carried over. We had to stay connected together, holding each other in bed, wrapped in each others arms, each with our head on the other's thigh, hugging and kissing and sharing sweet words as we sought to deal with the emotional charge. We stayed that way, unwilling to part, until well after it became uncomfortable. We simply didn't want to let go, but eventually we had to loosen up, since it was not a relaxed position. Even then we could not let go completely, instead we both moved naturally to an embrace where we could whisper sweet loving words to the other.

We did not fall asleep. We stayed as we were, aware, saying loving things, holding close, for over an hour. We were tired, but in a relaxed way instead of a "need to sleep" way. We did not want to sleep until the other did, so we didn't, and were happy just being with each other.

When we finally untangled the Cosmos were still cold, the bartender who does them uses a cooler pack that has some dry ice, making them cold, but not too cold to enjoy. Plus, I was not driving anywhere else tonight, so my limit was off.

We finished the half-dozen Cosmos off a lot faster than we should have, then fell into bed together. We slept, but it was not deep. Instead the night was a blur of my mouth and cock connecting with Nancy's needy mouth and pussy, again and again, pleasing, needing, but not finishing. Mostly the mood was oral sex, that is her way. My cock entered her pussy only when I wanted to stir her juices with my cock. Again and again her body stiffened against mine as she peaked on the tip of my tongue or cock. She was voracious for me, I considered it might be to purge the intensity of those early times when she was Tuliped. Maybe some of it was leftover from last Friday's confession. Whatever it was, it worked for us.

I was in a constant aroused state, although I had no focus like she did, it was like I was aroused because of her need for me to be aroused. Because of the strong drinks I did not close the deal; I was driven to give pleasure and be pleasured, I stiffened easily but not to finish. In fact, we were both drunk at just the right level. We did not get much sleep until the sun started to show itself late on a December morning. Then at last we fell asleep from pure exhaustion.

Even in sleep, she was all over me, clinging to me, needing me. I loved it.

But part of me knew it was lust and passion, not real love. She was not there yet, she did not love herself. Well, neither did I, we both had flaws. But we were both beyond close, tied to orbit each other like a dual star.

-

We slept through Saturday morning, finally coming awake, but not up, sometime after noon. It was too late for me to make reservations at Mayz like I planned. Nancy had sleepy eyes and delightful tousled hair when she said it was a nice thought, but she did not feel like getting dressed up nice, or getting dressed at all, or even getting out of bed. Also, she thought of our waistlines. "Maybe we could do something else instead? Something that burns calories instead of eating more?" Then she pointed to her crotch and said "hungry."

With that she stretched her long, lean, muscular, incredibly sexy body out. She arched her back a little and showed me all her ribs. The pose said "fuck me please... and this time... finish," loud and clear. My tongue responded, actions instead of words, to ready her pleasure valley.

Intellectually the thought suddenly popped up that Nancy was likely too skinny to support a pregnancy to term, in that sense she fell short of the standard the Isabel presented so wonderfully. Baby-making is cooked into the way we think of sex at a basic level, if it wasn't the species would not have made it here. But I imagine that guys have different levels of interest in the possibility. I could not help but make that comparison between the two women.

But I am also a human male, in this age we males have been programmed (or maybe our natural programing has been overwritten) by images of the beautiful, painfully too-skinny females that whispered how such a lean body is very sexy.

My blood flow went with the cultural model and my cock started to harden as I ate her.

Nancy noticed my change and smiled, she stayed stretched out but one hand went to her labials which she spread wide, opening the moist flesh inside her valley for my tongue, allowing it more easy movement as I pleasured her. Her body arched when I touched the tip of my tongue at the top of the valley, like a kiss, as if she wanted her nether lips to kiss me even deeper. She was pushing her very sensitive pleasure nubbin deep into my mouth like a tongue where, if it were possible, the intense totally focused pleasure would drive her towards the joy of release. It was like the emotional way she pleasured my cock with her mouth. I took a few moment to try to give her the kiss she wanted, sucking her inner labials and the prow of her womanhood in and frigging the nubbin with my tongue. She gasped at the sensation as her legs folded around me, hugging me very tightly in place. Then she moaned, a sound of extreme need for me.

I had to ask myself the question that flirted in my mind during the night, was she falling in love with me? How sure was I that this was lust and the drinks and how well I had stroked her self image. Maybe she was always like this when she changed the occupant of her "boyfriend" slot in her mind, because I was replacing Getty. Or was she opening herself to the possibility of being able to level up in love also, to fall in love with somebody? It was something her self-image never allowed before.

I had it partially right. Which part I spent 20 years working out.

However, I did not spend much time on those deep thoughts, I had a job to do. Have tongue, will pleasure.

I ran my tongue along the valley, paying extra attention at each end where my tongue drew a gasp and moan from her. I lashed her valley at one end and pushed my tongue deep into her body at the other. At each end I wiggled my tongue strongly.

Her juices were flowing and she urged me to a more traditional position. Her mood had shifted from oral to something very physical, "please, enough with the tongue, put your fucking cock into by overheated body. Pussy wants... pretty please... fill me this time... I want to be sure. Make me drip."

I took a few minutes more to make sure I had an easy entry. By the time I was ready to mount her she was wet and well beyond needy. "Put it in... oh... put it in please... don't make me wait any long... YESSSSS! FUCK me. That's what I need. You fill me so deep I want to cry with pleasure. Oh, fuck me. Your cock hits all the good parts as it slides in. Show me you care. Show me you appreciate... Fuck that kitty! You are so good to me!"

Well, I knew where at least my next half-hour was going, assuming I could hold out. It seemed her mood had shifted. But looking closer at her face I saw it was lust and desire, not a start of love. I hate to mislead a lady I am enjoying on my cock.

I had to wonder if she would ever find love. If I ever would. Maybe settling for something like this lust and passion, along with the fun and the clever mind was not really a bad way to live.

Damn, her pussy felt good as I worked it. She wrapped her arms and legs around me tight, like she was afraid I would think of something else to do, and she wanted all of me. Inside she tried to squeeze my cock tight. Only her lips were soft and gentle as she kissed my cheeks and forehead. She even gave me half a kiss, taking in my lower lip with her lips and tongue, pulling my lip into her mouth. A half-kiss of sorts.