Meeting Her Pt. 05: Nancy's Mink Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gave her what she needed, I put aside all other thoughts and put everything into the physical fuck. She felt so good. We slipped deep into the realm of pure animal lust; any higher feelings that might have been real love were lost in a fog of unleashed desire. Even trust was out the window, she whispered how she wanted anything I was willing to do to her body that felt good to more than one of us. We both thought of things she didn't do, and her look told me she would do them now. Did I want her tight ass? I could have it. Did I want a passionate kiss? I had half, the rest was mine to take. Did I want to share her? How many guys. What was my desire?

That was the way she still thought, her body was currency for her lust and she was sure she could cash the payoff as love. But it never worked that way.

I said I just wanted to love on her. Even with her complications, she was my desire. She was fine with that.

It is obscene power to have over a person who I did not love. She was helpless in her need. But unlike every other guy she ever had, I would never take so much as a hot kiss that way, knowing she did not really want it, that she would regret it later. Nancy was a different kind of woman. Messed up, she needed to be handled with care. Her values, both strong and weak, were tilted from the norm. Her ingrained response was a need to give herself up to her guy of the moment, to be taken and taken advantage of, so she could feel a shadow of being worthwhile. Except that never works, especially with the guys she usually picks.

Maybe that was one good thing about all the guys she had been with, the bad ones - as near as I could tell they were all uniformly more bad than worthwhile - were no longer able to take advantage of her because she had been with them when she had nothing material to steal, and the bastards all showed her she could not trust them with her emotions.

She trusted me, it did not take much. Plus, the economic rewards of knowing me were already impressive and were messing with her mind, changing what was possible in her reality. For that I merely gave directions and did my job, doing what any faculty member should do if they spent a little effort on her. Then I made it something we could share. She had a reason to throw herself at me, and I had the sense to enjoy what I caught, and to fashion something for both of us.

I did not love her, but I tried to be an ethical caretaker for her trust and an appropriate user of her body when she desired me. If she needed to give and get lust at an intense level, it was my duty to help her with that. As her pussy clamped on my cock I was glad the venerable Dean had seen to enable our meeting in bed, it saved me the time getting close to her. Maybe, at some level, it brought me to this school.

The first time, at the convention, she got naked in my bed, but insisted on staying under the covers while she cuddled and later pleased me. Only after a few times of her pleasing me with her mouth did she let me pleasure her body. If there was a spark of love that bloomed for a time, that really didn't hurt as long as we both stayed true to ourselves and our natures as we made progress and good feelings.

I started to move stronger in her, to pound her like a hammer. She whimpered approval as she held me tight with her arms but as usual she did not bring her lips to me. She was moaning and urging me to fuck her harder, saying I was so good at it and she really wanted my cum inside her body, to her mind a guy's cum was the proof she was desired. Actually it was just the opposite, but high school romances and talk in the girl's locker room really messed her up. Well, I was determined to enjoy her while I could, as long as I could, and to make sure that she enjoyed it more that me.

Damn, for just an instant she felt intensely good moving just so with me, changing the angle of my cock inside for a moment. The physical thrill cut through everything else like a laser. Then it was gone.

I moderated my pace, I was enjoying this too much to rush to the end. In slowing down I tried a bit more pitch and yaw in the motion. She made some very nice noises.

For the next half hour I used her on my cock, trying to keep it fucking interesting. I kept creeping up to the edge, almost to the point of me losing control. These peaks were always well beyond the point of HER losing control. I enjoyed her loss of control, her thrashing and moaning and going crazy on my cock, her whimpers and moans and screams of release. After she lost it and went crazy on my cock, I pulled myself back from the edge and let her play out, to regain her breath and her strength for another buildup. It just required a small shift in the way I moved in her body, a slight change of the angle, a bit shallower on the penetration to keep my own climax at bay. I wasn't counting, but it seemed like half a dozen times I allowed her to get off like she needed to, while I kept myself in check.

Guys, a warning: most women catch on eventually and get upset because they want the cum, they want to share their climax and they feel that I am playing with them. The secret is that women also don't want it to end as long as they think they have the strength to get off one more time. So keep them thinking that, keep the boredom at bay, and all will be good.

Nancy had an abundance of strength and endurance from her long, very competitive tennis games. She did not mind sweating, and I let her know I did not mind it either. (Most girls hate the word "sweat" but I have found tennis girls are different.) She blew through four of her climaxes on my cock before it occurred to her to wonder why I had not given my own cum, which she craved more than cosmos. At that point I had to distract her, so I shifted position and started to nibble and put some fresh tease on her long erect nipples. They were tooo gooood. Her nipple-to-pussy connection is so strong, it was almost as powerful as licking her kitty. But this time it wasn't distracting for long enough.

"What are you... oh that is good.... you are so bad to keep winding me up... Why? Oh yes... no... yes... you really are bad man... take advantage... Make me moan, make my pussy... feel good... do it again... Now! No! Yes! Ohhh Oh! I'm cumming again... nasty mans... I'm cuuuMMING!"

After two more of those joyful moments I finally saw that Nancy was at the point of wearing out, and I knew that if she ran out of energy before I gave her what she wanted it would be a waste and she would not be happy and Mink charged double on Saturday night if I needed that for damage control. I was running low on energy as well. So the next time she started to get off, instead of a little subtle downshifting I upshifted, pedal to the metal and started to go for it. My cock began hammering her pussy, shifting to an angle where I caught her clit better on each stroke. She caught fire and liked where we were going, to the point where she went a little crazy about coming her way. We didn't need many more strokes for either of us to get off.

"Oh yes... finally... I can tell your tiny friends with the long tails are close... you will... this time... so good... I WILLLL... YESSSSSS! CUM INNNN!"

At the moment she said "you will" I whispered, very breathy in her ear, that she was "smart and beautiful and wonderful and smart and oh to sexy to deny." That sparked her release, I am sure it was using "smart" twice that did her into overload.

Together we had a really good time. It was also a loud time, I was sure we could be heard in the next house except I knew my neighbor had a hearing problem. It also lasted a while.

When we finished we slept in each other's arms for a few more hours, I was too beat to even roll off of her.

Eventually I woke up to find Nancy was in a domestic mood, she wanted to cook supper. I heard the sounds of pots and pans and had to investigate. She chased me out of my own kitchen. Spotting my stack of technical working papers mixed in with internet porn she said she was sure "I could find something to read while I left her alone to have her way with my utensils." With her it sounded very dirty and twice as dangerous.

This was actually a scary thought, some women can make a real mess if they are left in a strange kitchen without supervision. I suggested going out, but she countered with "Getty." If we went out we could run into him and that would kill the mood, or worse. We didn't know that wasn't going to happen, not ever again.

I agreed to her plan and slunk back to my comfortable reading chair. The first working paper on EPS was boring so I grabbed the next item, a mild S+M romance that used... hmmm. That was novel. Was there a part 2? Yes!

I just had to glance in on her twice after a loud noise, a crash of my pots and pans, then the sound of something louder. But she chased me out before I was stupid enough to think of something to say. At the third loud noise I stayed where I was showing trust and confidence in her.

It took time and when I saw the kitchen I found I had grossly underestimated the mess. It was better not to look close. But the actual dinner was mild seasoned risotto (garlic with a cilantro aftertaste and a lovely bouillabaisse (only shrimp and fish) with perfect textures and a sense of the savory, two dishes I never would have thought of but as it happened I had all the makings. Timing is a critical factor with these dishes, and getting them seasoned perfectly is a miracle. Nancy did a great job. I was impressed.

She said it all started with the saffron to garlic ratio in both dishes. Other than that she would say nothing.

It seemed that cooking was something Nancy did for her family when she was younger, starting with basic cakes and pies at 8 and moving to very expensive ingredients by 12. Both her parents praised her and she became a very good inventive chef. That was before tennis practice took up all her time and energy when she was 14.

Afterwards we both had another first, neither one of us had ever done dishes with a person we had fucked, all the previous guys allowed her to do the dishes while they contemplated what a good meal it had been. It was like us working together, it came easily and it turned out we were pretty good at it. We fit. Well, it is hard to screw up.

I began to wonder, if this was not love could it still become something good enough for us to make a life? I may be a hired gun, but the Lone Ranger had Tonto. Would I eventually steal her from Hillside? After all, she was on a clock much like me.

We both knew Nancy's success had a time limit, being a tenure-track faculty meant she had 5 years to make tenure or she was on the way out. Tenure required a terminal degree, and Hillside didn't do those, so she really did not even have 5 years - including this year. I had 4 years. So maybe I had messed her up long term and she would be stuck with me, doing dishes with me for life. Right now that did not sound bad.

I knew that in her heart she wanted to stay. But on the other hand, the timing was too good for me not to even consider taking her with me when I left.

I had no doubt the choice would be all mine, it would depend on my love of course. Boy, was I wrong.

After all the fun of our date and the incredible just-short-of loving fucking, was that my inner devil talking?

-

Chapter 6. Dirty Pictures Inspire Animal Pleasure

Things changed a bit later on Saturday night, about an hour after we finished the dishes. It took less than five minutes. Nancy asked to see the pictures I took of Sam Tulip screwing Jorge Victor's really ugly butthole in the parking lot at the Mink. I had to warn her first, some things cannot be unseen, and this was well beyond ugly. But she was willing to risk it for another look at the current version of her favorite Tulip.

I stuck the files onto my computer with a big screen out of habit, which was probably a bad idea. First were the pictures taken with my cell phone which were really bad but gave one ideas, plus they showed Tulip's sticking a big sharp needle where just the thought hurts. Those pictures all made a quick, powerful impression. Then she saw the more detailed, closer shots taken with a camera that had good night vision. They turned out very clear and disgusting in every single pixel.

The series started with a really bad picture of Samantha Tulip injecting the drug into the base of her limp cock as Jorge sucked her cockhead. That was painful for me to look at. While the needle went in Jorge, who was more than 10 years older and had pulled down his own pants for an ugly little reveal, began sucking Sammy's whole cock. That went on for a few shots as Sammy got hard. I mentioned that the speed of his getting an erection was impressive. The resolution was really lousy, but Nancy was focused on her memory of that cock, which looked and felt so good crossing her goal line into her zone. When Sammy was ready Jorge got up, leaving his pants around his ankles as he stretched out, pressing pickle on the hood of the irrepressibly cute, innocent Beetle. It seemed like a terrible thing to do to German engineering. I imagined all the hard-working Germans who built that car, seeing it in contact with Jorge's privates... without a hint of a rubber... "Oh, the humanity!" That was when I switched to the camera for much clearer pictures. I had one real clear picture of the Tulip stalk and its full bloom in the night as it was poised to enter the unspeakable darkness. Time is money, Sammy wasted little time putting true beauty up Jorge Victor's ugly backdoor. I saw no evidence of lube, but I suppose, given the ease and speed of entry, that Jorge had prepared ahead of time, either that or he was into pain. It was not a great angle for the picture, but it showed enough, and better resolution was not really a good idea for that content.

I had several pictures of Sammy doing the in-out, but that did not last two minutes. Sammy kept one hand reaching under his own cock, behind or below where his balls would be before they were relocated. Maybe that had to do with his trigger which Nancy mentioned. If a finger was up his ass or his false pussy maybe it was the trigger that could "fire" his prostrate.

The last picture was Jorge on his bare knees, in the snow-covered gravel, debasing himself as he licked his own spillage off the car, while Sammy zipped up and looked more than a little disgusted with himself.

I had to wonder about Sammy's motivation, he showed no affection for Jorge, it was like each one put up with using the other. But if he was not getting paid, why would Tulip bother with the troublesome older man. After all, I have heard assholes are pretty widely available; what was Jorge's appeal?

Then came the big surprise - Nancy showed signs of a sea change in attitude.

It seemed the pictures made Nancy hot, and not in the usual way. It was not the images of those two that changed her, it was her own imagination of what she would be like taken from the back while bent over. In her mind a door had been closed a decade earlier by a simple conversation. Now her mental image eliminated that door.

After seeing the pictures in quick succession Nancy asked me to fuck her "like the climate guy," only (she was very clear) in her pussy instead of her ass. "I'm trusting you to get the right hole, I have a thing about the other. I just want to try it to see... it is hard for me to trust a guy that way, but suddenly I want to try it. Could we just do that and not talk about it until... like... tomorrow? Or next year?"

I teased her that 'next year' was a month away, but agreed with putting it off until next December, which was what she meant.

My one suggestion was that maybe another drink would help us both relax a bit more.

She said I had the best ideas.

The cosmos from The Mink were long gone, so I made some up with my own fixings. I knew the official recipe and had watched them at the club, I even used the same brands of Vodka and Triple Sec. The one item I was unsure of was cranberry juice it was different in subtle ways.

I mixed away. My cosmos were good, but even after 20 hours small sips of the ones from The Mink were still better than mine. I had concluded that they added or did something during prep, before they opened. My first guess was concentrating or adding something to the cranberry. Without that secret they had Nancy hooked on their overpriced version of the drink, they commanded a heck of a markup for that knowledge. I took it as a challenge and was determined to beat them at this game.

Maybe I should take a job there. Or maybe I should ask Jane.

I did notice one difference in our energy levels; the Mink drinks energized us, like they contained medical caffeine or something similar. Mine did not put us to sleep or anything, but the energy zing wasn't there.

After the drinks - I made a second round just to be sure - and mutual oral with some long wet pussy kisses, Nancy was giggly and wanted it from the back enough so I could not put her off any longer.

Well, I do try to accommodate.

We did not have a VW Beetle handy to inspire so I had her stand at the side of the couch, bending over the arm and and stretching her torso out along the back, lifting her leg along the arm so she was really open wide and smiling. It was the close enough for our heights to work, and rock solid. I ate her pussy a bit more just because it looked good and was a friendly thing to enjoy. Finally I assumed the position for entry into her paradise valley from a new and exciting direction.

As I rubbed my moist tip along her slick slit I asked her, "Are you sure about this lover? You know I like it any way you like it."

"I let you tie me up at night, to wake me and have your way with my body - you have never abused my trust. We made love twice so far today, I know you felt it too. I have never trusted anybody as much as you, and I guess I have always been curious about rear entry, I was just limited by the trust thing. Seeing the picture of my old lover put it to that asshole Victor guy's dark hole was a turn-on because I remembered how the Tulip stalk felt in me and it got me curious. Not curious enough for anal... but yes, I want to try it. So put it to me and make your lover scream!"

Interesting phrase that, desperation and sincere enthusiasm mugging the censors.

I was careful. Nancy is a little shorter than me, so we had to adjust, but angle at movement really made things better. Once I had everything right I eased the point of my arrowhead cock into her body.

"Fuck me that feels good," she said. "I was always afraid of rear entry, but this feels pretty close to normal, but different. Something inside, it appeals to lust."

With her encouragement I started a slow fucking motion, going a little further with each stroke. It did not take too much before she said it felt different, somehow it felt like I was bigger around. (I checked, I was not getting bigger.) Also deeper (from the entry angle). It was not bad, it had good points, it just felt different. She wiggled her bottom a little because it felt good. "Keep going," she called. "Do me... you do me soooo fucking GOOD."

For the last little bit she felt more of a difference. "This is actually more comfortable for my body, because it allows me to feel more inside. Somehow... I should not say this, but it makes me feel more womanly... hmmm... not loved, but like I am being taken by a man who has picked me and dragged me to a cave to make his child. It is confusing, a conflict and not politically correct, but in a good way. A way that good girls and feminine activist megaphone bitches will never know. Keep... keep it going."

Once I had eased it all the way in a few times and was starting to pick up the pace I was able to reach around her and cup both her tits, pinching her nipples the way she likes it. That was an unexpected very pleasant surprise, we can't do justice to her nipples when face-to-face and moving at speed.