Meeting Husband's Boss Ch. 01

Story Info
My husband's boss and wife force me to be their sex toy.
5.8k words
4.49
50.9k
75
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OldMan45
OldMan45
1,024 Followers

"You're not going to believe where we have been invited," my excited husband shouted as soon as he walked in the house.

"Whoa cowboy," I giggled when he wrapped his arms around me and lifted me off the floor and kissed me.

"Mr. Nobles secretary called me this afternoon and said you and I are invited to dinner at his home tomorrow at 7 p.m. She even emailed me directions to his home and said it was semi-formal," smiling like he just won the lottery.

"Why would he invite us," I nervously questioned, "out of all the hundreds that work for Majestic? You've only been there a couple of months, when have you ever even met him?"

"Never look a gift horse in the mouth babe," he laughed, "sometimes fate works in our favor. Remember how I mentioned in my phone interview I would need my wife to be able to find a teaching job in order for us to relocate to Austin. Next thing we knew you received an offer from Stephen Austin Academy. That's fate!"

"Yeah I guess, it's just everything has happened so fast, first you're receiving that call from a recruiter, then me getting an offer out of the blue for a teaching position I had not even applied for. Doesn't that seem strange to you, and now you're getting invited to dinner with the CEO of the company."

"Come on Evelyn, lighten up, so we caught a few breaks, can't we just be happy and enjoy ourselves," he mumbled, sad that I was not excited.

"Your right, we both deserve some good luck, I know you were not happy with your job back home, though it was nice having our families close. But what the hell am I going to wear to this dinner," I finally grinned nervously.

"That's the spirit, we will leave now and go out and grab a bite to eat, then go shopping and find you something sexy to wear," he laughed and hugged me.

Saturday evening......

Sliding my feet into my red 3" heels, I looked into the floor length mirror that was a wedding gift from my grandmother. At least I thought to myself I didn't let my husband talk me into buying that little black dress. The red sleeveless dress didn't show any cleavage, but still it was shorter than I would have liked. A little snug around the hips and butt, so I had opted for a red lacy thong in order not to show any panty lines.

"Wow, you look gorgeous," my husband smiled and hugged me from behind. "I'm looking forward to getting you back home tonight and taking that off of you."

"Finish zipping me up," I giggled as he nuzzled my neck.

I reached back and pulled my long hair out of his way to finish zipping me up. I was wearing it long and straight instead of a pony tail which I usually wore it in. A final touch up of my makeup and I was ready as I was ever going to be, meeting a billionaire CEO.

Getting into our 2 year old Camry, we started out using the directions they had provided and the car's navigation system. Thirty minutes later we were getting off the interstate and taking a road that wound through scrub brush and rocky terrain for a few miles until we came to 111 Lakeview Drive. A large gate stood in front of us, with a guard shack next to it and a guard came out and approached us.

"Name please," he gruffly asked.

"We are the Andersons," my husband proudly stated.

"Yes Sir, I have you on my list, just drive on up after I open the gate and park on the right side of the circle drive."

"Wow, it must be nice having guards protecting you and your property 24 hours a day," I laughed nervously.

Finally reaching the mansion in front of us, we parked in the area on the right as directed. It felt embarrassing parking our Camry next to a Mercedes, BMW, and Lexus ES.

"Babe," I squeezed my husbands arm, "I hope I don't embarrass you, I'm so nervous meeting your boss, and it looks like a lot of other rich people."

"Oh shucks honey, they put their pants on just like us, one leg at a time," he chuckled.

He was acting brave, but I could tell he was a little nervous after seeing the mansion in front of us and all those expensive cars. We were both way out of our league.

When the door opened a butler, like you see in the movies was standing there greeting us like royalty. Hanging on to my husbands arm we followed the butler back through the house, me almost tripping from not paying attention looking around at the amazing home.

Next thing I knew we were greeted by a beautiful woman introducing herself as Lilly Noble. "Welcome to our home, I'm so glad you could make it, I'm Lilly," extending her hand.

I didn't know if I should kiss her hand, or curtsy. Finally I reach out my hand, "Thank you for inviting us, I'm Evelyn," I mumbled like an idiot.

"Yes Ma'am, it's our honor," responded my husband grinning.

"Well let me show you into the den where everyone is waiting, dinner will be served in about thirty minutes," she said.

Leading us into a huge den we met the other guest. I was so nervous I couldn't remember their names, hoping my husband was doing a better job. They were all handsome, muscular men and their wives equally gorgeous. Two of the wives were much younger than their spouses. When I met Mr. Nobles I felt a strange sensation as he shook my hand. He was a distinguished gentleman, there was something about his eyes, and I was so nervous I blurted out, "I'm Evelyn and so happy you invited us."

"It's a pleasure having you here, Evelyn," not letting go of my hand for a second, as his gray eyes surveyed me. "I've been looking forward to seeing you. Can I get you a drink, perhaps a Vodka tonic, you look like a Vodka drinker," he smirked.

"Why yes thank you," I murmured, my voice almost a whisper. My hand felt sweaty when he released my hand, plus my heart was racing. There was something about him nagging in the back of my mind. Just nerves from being around a billionaire I told myself.

I looked around Jim was over at the bar in the corner of the room with Eric I believe his name was, acting like the guy was his best friend. I was standing there like an idiot, thank God Lilly rescued me.

"Come, let's have a seat over here so we can talk, Charles will bring your drink to you," taking my arm and leading over to a large maroon leather covered couch.

The couch was not only beautiful, but the leather was so soft and comfortable, I could imagine what it would be like to curl up on it and read a book, surrounded by beautiful expensive things. My thoughts interrupted by Charles handing me my drink.

"Here you go Evelyn," his voice is low and husky, emphasizing Evelyn.

Another tremble ran through me as I looked into his eyes taking my drink. "Thanks, how did you know Vodka was my usual drink?"

"Oh you just remind me of someone that likes her Vodka," he chuckled. "You're in capable hands, I'm going to visit with your husband for a minute," nodding toward his wife as he walked away.

"Tell me about yourself Evelyn, how did you and your husband meet, what's your favorite movie, what hobbies do you have," she giggled and leaned close, "I'm nosy like that," she grinned.

She made me feel comfortable and as I sipped my drink I started relaxing and enjoying our conversation. We were interrupted when it was announced dinner was ready and we all moved to the dining room. Name cards were placed by each plate, indicating I would be sitting next to Charles at one end of the table, and Jim next to Lilly at the other end.

The meal was Caesar salad, followed by Filet Mignon, Roasted Potatoes, Brussels Sprouts along with a red wine. Lilly kept the conversation flowing smoothly, and I noticed she nodded at the waiter attending us, to refill Jim's wine glass when it was almost empty. After the Vodka tonic, to keep from embarrassing myself I was cautiously sipping my wine.

I was nervous and only spoke when I was directly asked a question and had to respond, mostly I just listened and nodded or smiled when it seemed required. Better to keep one's mouth shut and be thought a fool, then to open it and be known a fool was my philosophy.

"More wine my dear," Charles asked with a sly grin, "or would you prefer another Vodka tonic?"

"No thank you I'm fine," I mumbled, "and the meal was wonderful."

"Wait until you try the dessert, I think you'll be pleased with it," he leaned in and I feel his warm breath on my neck. Making me shutter.

"Henry," Charles called the waiter, "you can serve the dessert now."

My mouth watered when we were served Chocolate cream pie, it had become a favorite of mine. The first time I had it was on spring break when I was in college. After finishing it I wiped my mouth with the cloth napkin in my lap, then finished off my wine.

I smiled at Charles, "That was a perfect ending to a really excellent meal, thank you."

"You missed a spot," he smirked and used his forefinger on his right hand to wipe the corner of my mouth and showed me a small amount of chocolate on the end of his finger,......he smiled and stuck his finger in his mouth and licked it off. "Hmmm..good."

I know my face blushed while watching the intimate act, and not knowing what to do or say, "Th...thanks," I stuttered.

Glancing down at the end of the table to see if Jim had seen what happened, he was cheerfully talking with Eric Gomez. Lilly was watching me and just grinned and continued her conversation with Maria Ricci.

Tony Russo saved me by bellowing, "Charles you still have any of those fine Cuban cigars?"

"Sure let's all go in the den and have an after dinner drink and enjoy one," pushing his chair back, "ladies come join us," making it sound like a command.

Back in the den the men all gathered at the bar while Charles played host and fixed drinks for everyone. "Here Jim try some of this Rittenhouse Rare Single Barrel 25 year Old Rye whiskey, it's only $,1500 a bottle," he laughed bragging.

Trying to be one of the guys he eagerly accepted. Soon they were puffing on expensive cigars and downing whisky neat. All that was going on and Lilly was keeping me occupied with the other ladies, and feeding me more Vodka tonics.

When Lilly tried to get me to have another drink I told her I needed to use the ladies room. I could feel a good buzz when I went to stand to follow her out in the hall, and she led me to a door she opened that looked like an office. Thinking she made a mistake, when I stepped into the room I looked back at her, she just smiled and said, "This is the closest one here in Charles office, right there," she pointed at a door across the room.

"Thanks," I replied and went through the door, and hell it was bigger and nicer than the master bathroom in our home. It had a shower and all, not just a toilet and lavatory. Pulling the bottom of my dress up I did my business and was just getting up and washing my hands when there was a knock on the bathroom door.

Thinking it was another person needing the restroom, "Just a minute," finished drying my hands and opened the door. There stood Charles grinning.

"Sorry....Lilly said it was okay....that this was the closest bathroom," I mumbled.

"You don't recognize me do you?" he smirked.

"Uh...y...your Mr. Nobles Jim's boss.." I murmured staring at him. What did he mean recognize him? That seemed like a stupid question to ask me.

"I remember you...............Evie.....or was it Evie Stevie......or maybe it was Easy Evie," he growled blocking my path out of the restroom.

My hand flew up to my mouth, my legs almost gave out, as I leaned against the door jam to keep from falling. "Oh....my God......it's......you," I gasp, all the air leaving my lungs. The salt and pepper hair, gray eyes....it was all coming back to me. The one time I cheated on Jim while we were dating. We were not engaged, but we each assumed after college we would eventually marry.

"Las Vegas," he chuckled, "I see you're remembering now."

"Wh..what do you want?" I asked shaking like a leaf.

"You..I want you Evie just like that night in Vegas. Naked on your knees sucking my cock," he smirked cruelly.

"NO....that was a silly one time mistake......," I murmured and tried to push past him.

He grabbed me in a bear hug, my arms pinned to my side, "Whoa Evie, I always get what I want," he laughed while I struggled.

"Let me go or I'll scream," I shouted and squirmed trying to break free.

"Oh Evie, scream all you want," he laughed as he held me and managed to get over to his large desk and sat down with me in his lap.

"Damn't let me go or I'll tell your wife you bastard," shouting loudly hoping someone would hear and come rescue me.

"Who do you think led you in here," he chuckled, "there's a bathroom at the other end of the den, a half bath for people that need to relieve themselves."

I kept struggling which pissed him off, so he wrestled me to where he had me bent over his desk top and pinned my arms behind my back.

"STOP IT!" he growled loudly, "look to your left and watch the screen, then we'll talk.

My head was pointed to my left, my arms behind my back pinned to his desk, I had no choice but to do as he said. The screen came on when he used his free hand to type on the keyboard, at first the film flickered then I watched in horror as the scene played out in his room in Vegas.

When needed he would fast forward to the scenes of me in various sexual encounters, and replay the scene over and over of me sucking his cock. When it eventually ended, he released his hold on me. I didn't move, I was in a state of shock. He got up and I heard him open a cabinet and the sound of glasses clinking.

Finally in a dazed condition I pushed myself up off the desk and he handed me a glass of straight Vodka. "Drink this you look like you need it Evie. Listen carefully because I'm just going to say this once. I own your ass, you will do exactly as I tell you or a copy of that film goes out to all the contacts on Jim's phone and to personal email accounts he has on his work computer. I'm sure that includes both of ya'll's families, relatives and friends."

"Why....are you....doing this," I cried.

"Because I can, and every successful company needs a whore," he grinned and down a shot of whiskey.

"Here's a tissue to wipe your eyes, I want them clear when you suck my cock," he grinned. "Now take that dress off and get on your knees. Now Evie."

"Where's....Jim?" I asked as I wiped my eyes.

He chuckled, "Don't worry about Jim, he's passed out in a guest bedroom right now, and the other guests have left. He won't wake up until sometime late in the morning."

If that film got out my family would be devastated, my marriage would be over and I'd never get a teaching job again. Downing the glass of Vodka, I reached behind me and started pulling down the zipper, the memory of that night in Vegas vividly in my mind.

Spring Break 2016

"Drink up bitches," laughed Reba, "our last night in Sin City and by damn we're going to make it a night to remember!"

"Hell yeah time to get some cock," giggled Candy.

"Shit girl you've had a cock in you every night we've been here," squealed Beth teasing her.

""It's our last night and it's time Evelyn let her hair down, or should I say her britches down and got dirty!" Laughed Reba as she slapped my ass while I was drying off after my shower.

"Ouch," I giggled, "that stung you red-headed bitch. Instead of pestering me pour me a drink while I get dressed."

"Why in the hell didn't you hook up with that surfer dude from California that's been, chasing after you ever since we got here," Beth asked me.

"Other than his looks why should I, he's about as mature as a 12 year old, besides I'm with Jim and that would be cheating," I responded.

Hell girl I know you fucked, what's that guys name, oh yeah Rodger while you were dating Jim, what the fuck's the difference," Candy ragged me. "Besides you're not engaged or anything so it's not cheating."

"Leave her alone and let her get dressed," Reba giggled, "and Evelyn get your ass in gear and finish dressing so we can go."

"Fine but FYI Candy, I never fucked Rodger again after I started dating Jim, as a matter of fact Jim and I have never done the dirty," sticking my tongue out at her like a 5 year old.

That made everyone lighten up and laugh. Causing Reba to swat my ass again. "Damn it shut up and get dressed," she giggled, "you bitches are like trying to herd cats!"

That night I met a remarkable older gentleman and let my hair down and my panties, and had the best sex of my life!

Present time.......

Trembling I lowered the zipper, then pulled it off my shoulders, but it was so tight at the hips and butt, I had to push and shimmy until it dropped down around my ankles.

Standing there in just my heels, red lacy bra and thong panties, I glanced at the monitor on the desk. It was a still picture of me on my knees, my mouth stuffed with his cock, my eyes on him, and I had a hand around the base of his huge dick and my other hand holding his nut sack.

"You never looked more beautiful Evie," he chuckled, "that's my favorite picture of you. I want a repeat performance just like that....so get naked and on your fucking knees."

The shock of seeing this man again years after meeting him in Vegas, was wearing off. I had thought about that night many times since, I just never expected to see him again. In Vegas I had been drinking Vodka and the surfer boy was bugging the hell out of me, when this handsome older man dragged me off to the dance floor. Within minutes his touch had me melting into him, and I became putty in his hands. He didn't ask, he took me and used me like a slut and I had the best sex of my life. I even sucked his cock and begged him to fuck me. Now he's my husbands boss.

"Hand me the dress first Evie, we wouldn't want to mess it up," he laughed, "you'll need something to wear home tomorrow."

Stepping out of the dress pooled around my feet, I bent and picked it up and handed it to him. Just like Vegas I obeyed his commands, but this time I was being blackmailed. In Vegas he had seduced me, showed me the difference between boys and real alpha men and made me want to please him. Anything to get another amazing orgasm that he seemed to be able to tease from my body.

Standing in front of me he neatly folded my dress and laid it on the work station behind his desk and told me to remove the bra and leave the panties on. As soon as I handed him my bra he reached in a drawer and pulled out some cuffs and cuffed my hands behind my back.

That startled me, in Vegas he had not used or needed cuffs to get me to do whatever he wanted. Why now? With my hands cuffed I was totally defenseless and vulnerable.

"W..hy... the cuffs....I was doing....what you told me?" I pleaded.

Pushing me down to my knees, he chuckled, "Believe me it'll make sense in a little while. Eyes on me Evie."

He smiled evilly and stripped off his clothes down to his boxers, then made a call on his phone.

"Come on when you're ready, she's not going to be a problem, hell the little slut's cuffed and on her knees now," he smirked at me as he talked.

Hanging the phone up, he pulled his boxers down and I saw his cock for the first time since that night in Vegas. It was semi-hard and he stroked it slowly and growled, "No need to wait we can get started," he hissed wrapping his hand in my hair and pulling my head toward his cock.

Who the hell was he talking to and were they coming in here to watch? Was it his wife? It had to be, because he said everyone else had left. She was in on this the whole time and led me in here for him. Does she get off watching other women suck his cock?

It was bad enough being blackmailed to perform for him, but in front of his wife, then I felt his hand in my hair pulling me toward his semi erect cock. His uncircumcised cock brushed against my sealed lips, refusing entry.

Slap! Slap! He slapped my cheeks with his cock, "Open up Evie or you'll regret it bitch!"

OldMan45
OldMan45
1,024 Followers
12