Meeting Husband's Boss Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ugh, ugh," I groaned when he hit the side of my face with his dick, but refused to open my mouth. About that time I heard the door open but couldn't see who entered the room. Then I felt someone come up kneeling behind me and a naked body against my back....and hard nipples against my back. It had to be Lilly.

"Open your mouth Evie," she purred in my ear, then reached both her hands around me and squeezed both my nipples hard making me scream.

"That's a good girl," groaned Charles as his cock slid in my mouth stopping my scream. "Now the fun can begin," as he went to pull my head back and forth on his cock.

At least Lilly had stopped torturing my nipples once he had his cock in my mouth, so I settled in and stopped resisting. He was slowly thrusting in and out of my mouth and I felt his bulbous head swell and enlarge filling my mouth more.

"I think she's enjoying it," teased Lilly, as she squeezed and groped my breast and nibbled on my neck where it meets my shoulder.

"Yeah she's a natural born cocksucker," moaned Charles, "I wish you had been there in Vegas with me the first time."

The humiliating part was that I was getting turned on sandwiched between the two of them! His cock in my mouth and her playing with my tits and nibbling on my neck. My first threesome. I could feel her breast against my back, my fingers against her firm stomach, the heat of her body, my whole body was tingling.

"Hmmmm," I moaned as his cock slid in and out 3 or 4 inches at a time. My mouth was full but I could handle his girth if he didn't go any deeper. Maybe he just wants to get his rocks off and won't go any deeper. I was actually enjoying the taste of his meaty shaft, her playing with my body, hell I was about to have an orgasm from their ministrations.

I was lost in the moment sucking his cock and had not noticed Lilly let go of my left breast and slide her hand down and grope my wet thong covered pussy.

"She's really wet honey, I think the little slut has come already," Lilly giggled. "I think she deserves a good face fucking for being such a good girl for Daddy."

With Lilly rubbing my pussy and poking the thong up inside my cunt, I came hard on her fingers just as Charles put his hands on each side of my face and started face fucking me hard.

"Eyes on me bitch," he grunted as he thrust his thick cock deeper in my mouth, making me choke and gag.

I could feel his cock throbbing, and saliva and pre-cum was filling my mouth and dripping out the corners of my mouth and down on my breast. His cock hitting the back of my throat, about the time Lilly got her finger inside my thong and was now finger fucking me hard and fast.

"Muuahh, mah," I gagged, "guuugult, gugh, guff," struggling to keep from drowning on the volume of drool filling my mouth while my body shivers and tingles from the orgasm that's cascading through my body!

"Good girl Evie," Lilly cooed, "suck Daddy's cock and come on my fingers again."

"Open that throat up girl," he growled, as he thrust his cock while pulling my head onto his shaft, sliding his thick meat all the way down my throat! My nose was buried in his pubic hair, his balls against my chin, I couldn't breathe, while at the same time I was cumming hard on her fingers that continued to pump in and out of my sloppy pussy.

"AAAARRRRGGGG." he growled loudly as his cock pulsed and shot load after load of his seed directly into my gut. I was about to pass out from lack of air, when he finally pulled his cock out of my mouth leaving me gasping for air.

I would have collapsed except for Lilly holding me up and continued to finger fuck me! Gasping for air as another orgasm was teased from my racked body, I moaned, "Pl......ease........stooo....ppp......ohhhh...oohhhh.....gawd......I....ccuuummmmingg."

"That's it my little whore... cum one more time," she purred in my ear.

I woke with the sound of grunts and moans, I was laying on the floor where Lilly dropped me when she finished with me. Rolling to my side, my hands still cuffed, I finally could see where the noise was coming from. Charles had Lilly bent over his desk and fucking her hard.

"God...that feels....so good....harder.....faster......" Lilly screamed.

"Here....it comes.......HELL YEAH....take my load you sexy bitch...." Charles stiffened and emptied his balls in his greedy wife's pussy!

"Oh gawd that was good," moaned Lilly still bent over the desk. "Now get that slut up here and make her eat me out."

Grasping my hair and one arm he started pulling me up from the floor, "Come here Evie you got some pussy to eat and another load of my seed to swallow," he chuckled.

"No, no.....don't......I'm......not into....girls........"I pleaded and begged.

,

"You're into whatever I say you're into," he hissed. Pulling me to my knees up behind Lilly bent over the desk. With my hands cuffed I couldn't stop him from pushing my face into the cheeks of her ass as I struggled and begged.

"Lilly," he chuckled, " reach your hands back and take hold of her hair. I need a little help here to get our girl started," he laughed.

With my long hair he had no trouble giving her two handfuls of my hair where she could hold and force my face up against her wet pussy.

"Get to work Evie," Lilly teased shaking her ass and rubbing my face all around her wet cum soaked cunt. Keeping my eyes and mouth shut I squirmed and fought to get away but it was hopeless.

"SMACK, SMACK," his belt came down on each cheek of my ass, making me squeal loudly, the sound muffled from my face being buried in the cheeks of her ass.

"Ger to work eating her pussy, and lick all the cum out of it Evie," he growled, "or I continue to beat your ass!"

"OH yeah that's it Evie," Lilly moaned, "just like that baby girl."

Damn the belt hurt and I knew it was a lost battle. He was not going to stop until I completed the task of eating her cum filled pussy. Sticking my tongue out I begin licking and slurping her creamy stretched cunt, and I could hear her moan as she humped my face. Globs of his thick creamy cum flowed out of her pussy along with her juices and down my throat and I moaned savoring the taste. God I was enjoying this and couldn't stop myself from moaning as I licked and sucked up all the creamy goodness. My body had not been this turned on since that night in Vegas.

"Good girl," praised Charles as he gently stroked my thighs and ass, "I knew you were a submissive slut, you just needed someone to open you up and give you what you need."

"HMMMMmmmm," she's really good at this Lilly moaned. "I wish we could just keep her for ourselves."

"OH, Oh,....don't stop.......yes....yes....right there........God yes....keep....it up...........so..fucking good.............CCUUMMMMIINNGGGGG," Lilly screamed.

My face was soaked from the face fucking from Charles, then she came hard and squirted and flooded my mouth and face with her juices! When she came she nearly pulled my hair out pulling and holding my face against her as she stiffened, jerked and quivered as her orgasm ripped through her body. I was still lapping up her juices when she released my hair, like a cat licking up a bowl of milk, when I heard her scream again.

"OH God.......enough.......," Lilly groaned, "make.....her....stop...to...sensitive..."

"That's enough Evie," he chuckled pulling me away from her pussy. I slumped on the floor exhausted panting and heart racing and was licking my lips like a wanton slut.

My heart was returning to normal and it dawned on me what had just happened. I was humiliated, forced to suck his cock, finger fucked by her, made to eat her cum filled pussy....and I had several orgasms better than I ever had with my husband.

"Good girl Evie," chuckled Charles, "I believe you're going to work out just fine," stroking my head like a lap dog.

Falling over on my side I started crying, the realization that my husband was passed out somewhere, I was here cuffed on the floor of his office my belly full of his and her cum, and still fucking horny.

"Wow, that was amazing," I heard Lilly giggle as she stood up.

"For someone that said she wasn't into girls she sure as hell didn't want to stop eating your pussy," laughed Charles, "hell I had to pull her off you. Just glad I got it all on film."

"Hell is she crying?" asked Lilly.

"I think their tears of happiness," he chuckled, "she was finally able to let her slut side out like she did in Vegas."

"Well go ahead and bend her over the desk and fuck her," teased Lilly, "I'm anxious to see you fuck her like you did in Vegas."

"There's plenty of time for that, tonight was to prove to her I own her ass!" Charles growled.

"You are just going to throw her sticky cum covered ass in bed with her husband?" giggled Lilly clapping her hands.

"No," he chuckled, "though I am tempted. But I'd rather keep the dumb ass ignorant about what happened here tonight until the appropriate time."

"Oh shucks," Lilly pouted, "well if the fun is over I am going to head on to bed unless you need my help."

"Go ahead baby, I'll be up in a minute, but I'm sure I am going to need some more pussy after I dump her ass in bed with her husband," he laughed.

I heard the door close, then felt him lifting my body off the floor, "Come on Evie time for you to clean up, your a fucking mess," he laughed.

Marching me into the bathroom he slapped my ass, "Get your ass in the shower and clean up, I'll go get you something to sleep in so you can join your husband," he growled.

Under the shower heads I let the warm water wash the fluids off my face then washed my sticky hair that was matted with fluids and in knots from the pulling and tugging it had suffered from both of them. Did I tell Jim what had happened, or keep quiet for now? Better to keep all it from him until I had a better understanding of what was fixing to happen I decided.

When I had returned from Vegas I didn't even know the last name of the man that given me the best sex of my life. I had never had an orgasm from fucking Rodger, and he didn't want to give or receive oral sex. Jim was easy going, handsome and I had known him since childhood and had feelings for him and we kind of clicked. We had never had sex until after Vegas, even then it was months later. The first time he eagerly went down on me and made me cum, and I reciprocated and was surprised he actually had a nice size 6 and a half inch cock. I never came from him fucking me but he never left me hanging. He even ate me after cumming inside me which really turned me on.

My parents loved him and I really like his parents, so we ended up marrying after college and settled into jobs back in our hometown. I enjoyed teaching, but Jim hated his job and was constantly applying for jobs he heard about. The job offer in Austin excited him so I applied to the local public school system for positions. Then came an offer for a position at Stephen Austin Academy I had not even applied for.

Obviously Charles had something to do with all of it because of me. He only knew me from Vegas as Evelyn Stevens and not even where I was from. How did he find me?

"Hey, hurry up and get dried off Evie, we need to talk before you go to bed." he shouted.

"Yes Sir," I responded.

"There's a night gown and robe on the counter, get dressed and come back to my office."

Cleaned, dressed, and owned I stepped into his office not knowing what lay ahead.

To be continued...

12