Meeting Husband's Boss Ch. 02

Story Info
Evelyn (Evie) continues to be used by Charles and others.
6.6k words
4.63
34.3k
27
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OldMan45
OldMan45
1,023 Followers

The red silk gown was almost transparent with a deep v-neck and held up by only two thin spaghetti straps and the length only reached about mid thigh. The red bikini panties barely covered my ass, thank goodness the red silk robe tied in the middle and reached almost to my knees.

Walking back into his office, Charles was sipping whisky and had a glass of Vodka waiting for me. The computer monitor was replaying the recording of me sucking his cock and eating out his wife, and he was chuckling as he watched it.

"Oh there you are Evie, you look lovely. The color red suits you, come have a seat," he smirked.

I cautiously approached the chair he had pulled out beside him for me to sit. He didn't even have to tell me the Vodka was for me, and I sure as hell needed it. Sitting down I picked the glass up and took a large swallow to calm me. My eyes glued to the screen of me having to be pulled off Lilly.

"Evie, Evie your full of surprises," he laughed, "your quite the carpet muncher. That's a side of you I didn't see in Vegas. This film here is along with the Vegas film means I own your ass, don't ever forget it," he growled.

"How did you find me?" I meekly asked, "I don't think I ever told you my last name, I certainly didn't know yours."

He laughed loudly, "Oh we were both dunk and high on weed and we never exchanged names, just bodily fluids," he chuckled. "You were one wild chick and by the time I sobered up and tried to find you, you and your friends disappeared."

"Then how did you find me, I know you set this whole job thing up to get us here."

"You're a smart girl Evie, believe me I tried, I intended to bring you back here from Vegas with me. However fate intervened recently and led me to you, when several months ago I ran into Candy in San Francisco. Long story short, she was friends with you and your husband on Facebook, and I was able to get all the information I needed."

"What do you expect of me, you have a beautiful wife and you both seem to love each other," I asked.

"Oh we surely do love each other," he chuckled, "but as you can see we have our kinks. I can't very well whore my wife out, and that's what you are now Evie, my whore."

"It will never work there is no way my husband wouldn't find out which would destroy my marriage...so I might as well let you destroy it now and tell to go fuck yourself," I hissed at him.

Quick as lightning he had me by the throat and on my knees. "Your marriage doesn't mean shit to me, but do you want these films going out to all your friends and family. What will they think of you eating my cum out of my wife's pussy and having to be pulled off because you were enjoying it so much!"

"Ok..okay," I choked out trying to breathe.

"That's better," he growled, releasing me, "now sit your ass down and listen."

Sitting back down in my chair I took another drink of Vodka to soothe my throat and calm me. At least he had turned off the monitor and I was no longer having to watch myself being humiliated.

"I first thought about trying to blackmail you with the Vegas film, but you might have resisted and just told Jim and family members you were single and got drunk and made a mistake, blah, blah, blah.," he chuckled.

"Thus I decided to lure you and Jim here with job offers. You're a natural slut Evie, and you proved that last night," he sneered at me.

"Jim's done nothing wrong, and you have no hold over him. He'll go ape shit when he discovers what you've done and exposes you," I stated firmly, thinking I had found a weakness in his plan.

"Evie believe me that's not going to be a problem," he laughed. "Jim's supervisor has already fixed it to where it looks like Jim stole money from one of the accounts he has been working on. He opens his mouth and he will be in prison so fast he won't know what hit him," he smirked and took a sip of whisky.

Finally realizing he had covered all his bases, I hung my head down and groaned, "What is it you want me to do?" Totally defeated now.

"First do not contact Candy," he chuckled, "you will see her soon enough since she works for me now."

My head popped up, hearing him say Candy worked for him, "What?" I gasped.

"Stop asking questions slut," he growled, "you will be told things when you need to know, just do what the hell I tell you. Understand?"

"Yes Sir," I mumbled.

"Now you will not say anything to Jim about tonight, we will keep him in the dark. When you wake up in the morning act as though you are angry with him for getting drunk, therefore he will not be getting any pussy tomorrow. The next cock in your pussy will be mine....in your marital bed," he grinned and chuckled loudly.

"But..." I started to protest and he cut me off.

"In the morning at breakfast act like you're disappointed in him and I'll handle the rest. He will probably think he has lost his job when he wakes up, let him believe that, hell tell him he probably has lost his job."

"The outfit you're wearing you can tell him is a gift from Lilly for having to spend the night unexpectedly. That's what you will be wearing when I come to your home Monday morning," he ordered me, his voice low and husky.

I couldn't speak, I just nodded my head in defeat and downed the rest of the Vodka.

"Slip your red heels on and grab your dress and bra, I'm keeping your thong as a souvenir. Then I'll take you to your room. We will talk more tomorrow at your house and I'll explain more about what's expected of you," he commanded letting me know that's all he was going to tell me right now.

Leading me through the house he walked beside me, his hand resting on my ass, and every so often squeezed the cheeks of my ass making me falter. I had my hands in front of me carrying my red dress and bra, my heels clicking on the hardwood floor remembering Vegas and the first time he caressed my ass. Biting my lip to keep from moaning I stumbled forward, dreading yet looking forward to him coming to my home to fuck me.

Reaching the door of the room Jim was in, he shoved me against it turning me to face him. "I'm tempted to fuck you in that bed in there right next to your husband," he growled, as he cupped my pussy with one hand, his other around my throat.

I gasped and moaned as he forced me to look at him. His eyes filled with lust as he moved his mouth down and kissed me, hard, demanding and forced his tongue inside my mouth.

I melted into him and would not have resisted if he had done what he suggested. Something about him made me lose all my inhibitions and surrender to him. In Vegas he gave me sexual experiences I had never imagined possible. It was scary the control he had over me that night, which is why when he went to the restroom I escaped and got my friends to leave and us go back to our hotel.

"Better get your ass inside now Evie," he grinned when he released me, "I'll finish what I started in your marital bed," he groaned, and nibbled on my bottom lip.

He turned and stalked off down the long hallway leaving me gasping for air, my pussy wet and throbbing. Opening the door I stepped inside the room. Jim was sprawled on the bed wearing just his boxers laying on his stomach, one arm hanging off the side of the bed. His clothes scattered over the floor.

Whoever put him to bed had turned down the bed but had not covered him. He appeared to be breathing okay, and my heart went out to him. He was the only one innocent in all this and I truly loved him. Hell we had been friends all our lives before we got together in college.

After Vegas I dated only him and he made me feel safe and loved. And I loved him right? Shit I was questioning myself, yes I loved him. Jim was good to me, a handsome man, friendly to a fault and went out of his way to please me. He just didn't realize he married a wanton slut.

A tear rolled down my cheek as I shed my robe and heels and climbed in bed and covered us both up. The clock on the nightstand showed it was 3:45 a.m. as I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

Jim groaning and mumbling woke me up and I squinted at the clock, the time was 7:15 a.m. and I dreaded turning over to face him. It was not his fault they got him drunk, in fact I'm sure they drugged him. In the meantime I was going to have to act pissed off at him.

"Oh gawd," he groaned, "my head is killing me," holding his head in his hands as he sat up on the side of the bed. It finally dawned on him he was in a strange bed.

"OH shit," he mumbled, as he stood up and looked around the room. "God almighty I have screwed up and I'm sure I have lost my job," his voice barely a whisper he was so distraught.

Rolling over and looking up at him I said, "You think," sarcastically. Then I got up and went into the adjoining bathroom and slammed the door. When I came out of the bathroom he was sitting on the bed looking haggard and lost.

"Evelyn I'm so sorry, I don't know how that happened," he pleaded, "we were all drinking and I had a buzz but....I don't remember coming in this room. The last thing I remember is Eric handing me another drink."

"Believe me I know," I responded in a harsh voice, "Mrs Noble brought me this gown and robe, after they helped me get you to bed. It was so embarrassing."

"I know he's going to fire me," he groaned burying his head in his hands.

"I would imagine," I hissed at him, "but right now go get a shower and let's get out of here."

'Knock, knock'

"Go get a shower," I grumbled, "I'll go to the door and see if they are throwing us out!"

A female servant was at the door and said Mr. and Mrs. Noble wanted to let you know breakfast would be served in 30 minutes. She had a sly grin on her face, which made me uncomfortable, it was like she knew exactly what was going on. I quickly thanked her and closed the door. While Jim was in the shower I hurried and slipped my clothes on and placed the gown and robe on the bed neatly folded. I didn't want Jim to see the bikini panties I was wearing.

"Was that someone telling us to hurry and get out," he groaned.

"A maid said breakfast would be served in 30 minutes, maybe they want to ream your ass out and tell you not to bother coming back to the office Monday," I replied as I passed him and went back in the bathroom.

God I felt like shit inside, but I sure didn't want him or anyone else to see the film from Vegas, let alone the one from last night! Steeling my shoulders I came out of the bathroom and said, "Come on let's get this over with so we can go home."

When we walked in the dining room Charles and Lilly were already seated drinking coffee. Jim immediately started apologizing before we sat down.

"Oh don't think anything of it Jim," Charles chuckled, "you might owe your wife one she was not happy with you last night."

"Honey," Lilly smiled while talking to Charles, "I think Evelyn was just disappointed we didn't get to watch the movie together, but we can always do that another time." Then she turned to me and smirked, "Can't we Evelyn?"

I know my face turned as red as the dress I was wearing. I got the message about what movie she was talking about. She was just as devious as Charles.

"Yeah...I.. reckon," I responded my heart in my throat.

"Sir I am so sorry," Jim apologized, "I was really enjoying the evening....and it just sneaked up on me."

"I understand, it happens to all of us, hell I've got drunk and and let things get away from me," he laughed, his eyes on me.

"I was out of the room and when I came back Eric and your wife were trying to walk you to one of our guest rooms," Charles chuckled, "so we called it a night."

"Evelyn did the gown and robe fit I gave you last night?" Lilly grinned.

"Yes it was fine thank you, I left it folded and on the bed this morning," forcing a smile.

"No, I want you to have it, consider it a gift and think fondly of us when you wear it," she purred.

We finished the meal and Jim profusely thanked Charles for allowing him to keep his job. When Charles told him he wanted him to go with his supervisor and audit a company in Houston he was thinking of buying I never saw him grin so big.

"Oh by the way Jim," Charles patted him on the back, "pack enough clothes for at least 2 or 3 days, you never can tell how long these things take."

"Yes Sir, I won't let you down, and thanks again for last evening, Evelyn and I really enjoyed ourselves."

On the way home Jim was excited about Charles not only not firing him but was sending him on an important job. I tuned him out and just stared out the window following Charles instructions to avoid having sex with Jim before he left in the morning on the trip to Houston.

Finally realizing I wasn't really listening to him he said, "Honey," he pleaded, "I'm sorry I embarrassed you last night, but it all worked out and everything is going to be fine, great in fact. Besides," he teased, " you got a really nice gift from Mrs. Noble."

"Yeah I guess," I mumbled, "I'm just really tired I didn't get hardly any sleep last night."

When we got home I made an excuse to take a long bath and didn't want to be disturbed. I undressed and hid the bikini panties so he wouldn't see them. The thong Charles kept I could replace later.

That evening I told Jim I was tired and he went and picked up himself a sandwich and fries and me a salad. After supper he packed his bags for his trip and was super excited and tried to cozy up to me.

"Honey," I groaned, "I'm just so tired I need to get some sleep, I'm just not up to having sex. Besides, it will be just that much better when you get back home and we can celebrate your first trip for the company," I teased.

"Okay hon," he frowned, "your right you have to be worn out with hardly any sleep. Good night sweetheart."

The next morning out of guilt I fixed him a big breakfast, which we seldom did. Usually we both just had coffee and sweet rolls, or a bowl of cereal. At 7 a.m. he was out the door to meet his supervisor at the airport. The company had their own private jet and Jim was excited about the opportunity Mr. Noble was giving him.

"Bye honey," he smiled and kissed me good-bye, "I'll miss you."

"I'll miss you too sweetheart, have a good trip," I hollered as he backed out of the driveway.

Jim had not been gone for 15 minutes and my iPhone chimed. Unknown number and I cautiously answered. "Hello."

"Good morning Evie," Charles chuckled, "Raise your garage door unless you want to park in your driveway, I'll be there at 10 o'clock. You better not have anything on except that gown and panties we gave you, and I expect clean sheets on your bed."

"Yes Sir," I replied, my voice shaky, "I'll be ready."

As soon as he hung up I raced and cleaned up the kitchen and changed the sheets on the bed. I didn't want him pissed off, the man I saw at his home was not the same man I met in Vegas.

The man in Vega was an older handsome man that rocked my world sexually. The first time he pulled me on the dance floor within minutes he seduced me with passionate kisses, and by the song ended he had his finger in my pussy. For the next several hours he made me cum so many times I lost count. I experienced my first major orgasm from intercourse, and not just one.

This Charles had a cruel streak in him and scared me, and at the same time turned me on. At his home he and his wife treated me like a piece of meat using my body for their pleasure. I cringed thinking of the number of times they made me cum, and shuddered remembering being made to eat his cum out of his wife's pussy.

I'd never had sex with a female or even desired too. Yet I got turned on by it. He called me a slut and I had acted like one.

Nervously I dressed as he required and freshened up my make-up and applied a floral perfume. Standing in front of my floor length mirror a gift from my Grandmother, I sighed thinking how disappointed my Grandmother would be of me now.

At 9:50 a.m. I opened the door from the laundry/pantry room off the kitchen to the garage and pushed the button to raise the garage door. A few minutes later I heard a car pull into the garage and heard a car door slam, then another car door slammed.

My mind raced thinking it was him and Lilly and it was going to be a repeat of that night at his house. When he entered the kitchen he had a large duffel bag he was carrying and my eyes were on it wondering what that was for. Then another man stepped into the kitchen and my heart dropped. I was now wishing it had been Lilly.

"Evie I want you to meet Mr. Trent Bradford, he will be joining us today," he chuckled.

"Trent didn't I tell you she was a beauty, this bitch could suck a golf ball through a garden hose," he laughed.

I just stood there open mouth trembling as the other gentleman glared at me and grinned.

"She better be good or the deal's off Charles." he sneered at me.

"Oh she is but like I told you I fuck her first, then she's all yours," Charles chucked loudly. "Also her ass is off limits."

My legs were about to give out, he was serious about me being his whore!

Charles opened the duffel and pulled out a large bottle of whisky and handed it to Trent, "Here entertain yourself while I warm her up for you. Evie get him a glass," he ordered me.

Somehow I forced my legs to move and got a glass out of the cabinet and set it on the kitchen table. Trent grabbed it and poured him a large glass of whisky, all the time eyeing my body. The gown was almost transparent and his eyes were on my breasts, and he licked his lips and smiled.

He was overweight, bald headed, even the expensive suit he was wearing didn't fit him properly. I shuddered thinking I was going to have to have sex with him.

"Come on Evie show me your marital bed," he growled, picking up his duffel bag.

As I walked past him he swatted my ass, "Move slut we don't have all day," he ordered harshly.

In the bedroom he dropped his bag and pulled out a video camera and told me, "Take the gown off slowly and dance for me like you did in Vegas," as he started filming me.

In Vegas he had me so wound up after finger fucking me on the dance floor, he took me into a bedroom and had me strip down to my panties and dance like a stripper.

Thinking about that night to get my mind off the creep in my kitchen and that I was being filmed. I gave him what he wanted and put on a show for him, wiggling, twisting and shaking my tits and ass.

He sat in a chair filming the whole thing, sometimes directing me to bend and grab my ankles with my back to him, or to run my hand down in my panties and finger fuck myself. My body responded to his directions and I was getting turned on.

"On the bed Evie," he growled as he placed the camera on my dresser aimed at the bed. I knew what he wanted, it was a repeat of Vegas, or seemed to be. I laid back and spread my legs and watched him undress.

Fuck he was handsome, salt and pepper hair , even the hair on his broad muscular chest. He had six pack abs, narrow waist, thick thighs, but my eyes were mainly on his cock. His pubic hair had some gray hairs and his groin was neatly trimmed. His 8" thick cock was fully engorged and sticking straight out from his body, his huge balls appeared to be shaved and looked swollen and full of cum.

As he neared the bed I could see his cock better, he was uncut and large veins pulsed along the length of his shaft. His gray eyes bore holes in me, lust filled and I heard him growl as he gabbed my legs and pulled me down the bed where my legs were hanging off.

"Lets get these panties off Evie," grabbing hold of them and sliding them off of me, his voice low and husky.

I squealed when he pulled me toward him and jerked my panties off, then I gasped loudly when he buried his face in my pussy and started eating me out. He slid his hands under my ass and lifted me up for a better angle and licked my cunt like a starved man. My hands fisted the sheets when he sucked my clit making me moan loudly. I was just about to cum when he stopped suddenly and looked up at me.

OldMan45
OldMan45
1,023 Followers
12