Meeting Husband's Boss Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmmmm," damn you've got the sweetest pussy," he chuckled, "do you want to cum slut, huh, tell me Evie do you want to cum on my tongue you fucking slut!"

"Yes," I moaned, "pl..easeee."

"You don't cum until I say you can, or I'll let Trent fuck your ass," he growled, "now eyes on me bitch."

Raising my head my voice trembling, "B..ut you said....."

"I know what I said, but if you cum before I tell you we'll both fuck your ass!"

I stared down between my heaving breasts as he commenced eating my pussy and licking and sucking my clit, then he lifted my butt higher and ran his tongue around my tight puckered hole.

"OH gawd," I groaned, making me remember Vegas, he had licked my rectum then and proceeded to fuck me hard and fast making me cum numerous times. When he got up afterwards and went to the restroom, the thought of his huge cock in my ass made me get up and flee the hotel.

His chuckling brought my mind back to the present, as he climbed up my body and started feasting on my tits. My hands gripped his head as he licked, nibbled and sucked my hard buds.

"Oh,oh,'" I moaned, as he chewed on my left nipple, my legs wrapped around him trying to pull his cock into my eager wet cunt.

Sliding further up my body his mouth kissed and sucked my earlobe, a very sensitive spot, his cock nestled at my entrance, "Tell me Evie, do you want my thick cock inside your tight greedy pussy?" he whispered in my ear.

"Y..yes...pl..easeee," I moaned.

"Let me hear you beg you little slut....beg for me to fuck you," he chuckled softly.

"Gawd yes.....plea..sseee fuck me," I mewled.

"Louder you fucking whore...louder!" he screamed as he bit my earlobe.

"GOD YES......fuck me with your fat cock.....please just FUCK ME!" I screamed loud enough for neighbors to hear.

He shoved all 8" of his meaty shaft into me with one thrust, taking my breath, my mouth in a silent O. My pussy stretched wide, filling my cunt, I could feel him hit my cervix making me grunt!

With him deep inside me thank goodness he just held there not moving, giving my tight little pussy a chance to adjust to him.

"Oh,oh, oh, gawd....your....so deep....." I moaned, clinging to him.

He took my hands and held them in one of his large paws and held them above my head. His right hand squeezed my left breast and he dropped his head and sucked and bit my nipple, while withdrawing his thick cock from my hot tunnel.

With just his cock at the entrance of my slick cunt he growled, "Cum on my cock you fucking whore," and rammed his cock balls deep into my pussy, and sucked on my sore nipple.

"Arggggg," I grunted feeling every inch of his pulsing cock slide back up into my vaginal canal. My cunt gripped his fat cock as my body shook and quivered my orgasm rushed through every nerve in my body.

My legs locked on to the cheeks of his ass as he started pounding away at me. He was grunting and deep stroking me, the headboard banging against the wall.

"Take my cock you damn slut.....I'm going to fill that pussy up....with cum!"

"Yes,,yes......fuccckkkk.......ccuuuummmmiiiiinnnggggggg," I cried out. "Oh shit..........I'm ccccuuummmmmminnngg ag...ain ......fuuccck meeeee."

His grunts became growls as he started jack hammering into me faster and faster. "ARRRRGGGG," he growled , his nuts banging my ass with every thrust. He was pounding me fast, hard, then faster and faster, and I could feel his meat stick pulse inside me then he stiffened and grunted.

"Fuck yes take my cum.....you dirty whore......." he grunted with each spurt of his creamy seed into my pussy. I could feel the hot sperm coating the walls of my pussy, with each spurt making me scream "God YES FFFUUUUCCCKKKK MMEEEEE I'm.....cummmmiinnnggg, harder.....don't stop.....faster....harder.....OH GOD......I am......cumming again.........." I squealed my legs squeezing him, my cunt clenching his fat cock milking every drop of his precious seed.

His breath was hot against my ear, both of us panting as our orgasms subsided, clinging to each other. I was gasping for air, it was the best fucking I had since Vegas, I was on cloud nine as I mumbled, "Gawd I love your cock."

"You're a natural slut," he chuckled, " nibbling on my ear, "with a magical pussy that's going to blow Trent's mind," as he pulled his fat meat stick out of my slimy cunt, cum draining down the cheeks of my ass onto the bed.

I was in total bliss until he mentioned Trent, I had forgotten all about him during our passionate fucking. Reminding me he was not my lover, he was my pimp and I was a whore.

I lay there recovering from the brutal fucking, sweaty, tits and pussy sore, cum leaking from my cunt with each heart beat, eyes shut dreading what was about to happen. When I felt his straddle me and yank my head up by my hair and force his wet cock into my mouth.

"Clean my dick slut," his voice was cruel and harsh.

He was using my hair to guide me up and down his cock using my mouth like a pussy. I could taste myself mixed with his cum as I gagged and choked on his thick shaft. Then he raised up and pushed my head down, "Lick my balls clean slut they are coated with your cum!"

I eagerly bathed his balls sucking them one at time into my mouth, I was truly in slut mode and getting turned on. Then I felt him reach back and start fingering my sloppy pussy. My arms were trapped beneath him, my body responded to humping his finger as he jerked my head roughly and made me suck his cock again. He was hard again and he obviously had more cum in his balls as he worked my head back and forth as he fingered my pussy.

He pinched my engorged clit, and I started cumming again as his cock pulsed and he short 3 more loads of cum down my throat. I gagged as he thrust his cock deeper making me swallow every drop of his seed.

"That's a good slut," he laughed, "get that last drop," as he pulled back to where just the bulbous head was laying inside my mouth.

Like a good slut I hollowed my cheeks and sucked the last drop from him. He climbed off of me chuckling, "We are going to have some good times together Easy Evie."

"Rest up a minute while I go get Trent, and slut you better do what I expect, I have more film now showing what a slut you are," as he turned off the camera.

I was laying there spent and exhausted from being used hard when Trent came in the room followed by Charles. Charles picked up the camera and told Trent, "Have at her buddy, then you can sign the papers sealing our deal," he chuckled.

Trent was a little shorter than me, fat, ugly and he sneered at me as he quickly shucked his clothes. He was hairy and his breasts were bigger than mine, his gut hanging down over his groin, I could see his cock hanging down about the girth of my husband but he was a little longer. His nuts hung low and was as hairy as the rest of him.

Laying on the bed spread out before him I just wish he would climb on and get it over with. He was repulsive and my stomach churned making me almost throw up. I closed my eyes trying to picture the feeling I had earlier when Charles fucked my brains out.

"ON YOUR KNEES CUNT," Trent screamed at me, scaring me and I opened my eyes. He was standing there at the end of the bed stroking his cock.

"Move Evie, " Charles hissed at me, "remember what I told you."

The thought of them both fucking my ass made me obey and I slide off the bed in front of Trent. He smelled offensive as I gripped his dick so I held my breath and took him in my mouth. I worked my mouth up and down his cock and he hardened and moaned. Hoping he would hurry up and come I grasp his hairy scrotum and played with his balls, my mouth working the first 3 inches of his dick. My forehead against his fat belly.

He groaned loudly and grabbed my pony tail and started forcing me to take more of his cock until my mouth was against his hairy groin, his dick down my throat and his hairy stinking gut on top of my head.

I gagged and tried to pull away, drooling out of the corners of my mouth, dripping down on my breasts. Jerking my head back and off his cock, I coughed and gasped for air, a string of saliva hung from his prick to my bottom lip.

"What did I tell you Trent, she can take your whole cock down her throat," he laughed as he kept filming.

"I didn't come here for a fucking blow job, I came here to fuck," he growled.

"You have me good and hard now you fucking whore, get on the bed on your hands and knees," slapping me face with his wet cock.

Obeying glad to get his stinking cock out of my mouth I did as ordered hoping he was about finished with me.

On the bed with my ass pointed toward him I laid my head down on the wet sheets, then he slapped my ass hard making me squeal.

"On your hands and knees bitch don't make me tell you again," he shouted.

"Hold on a minute Trent," Charles chuckled, "let her get in position across the bed, I have an idea you'll like better."

What the hell was Charles doing now I wondered, I wanted to get this over with. I watched him as I moved my body where I was kneeling on my hands and knees across the bed when he got my full length mirror and placed it on the other side of the bed in front of me.

"Now that's better Trent, you can see her from behind and the front as you fuck her," he laughed.

Trent got behind me ran his cock up and down my sloppy cum filled slit and chuckled, "Now you little slut I'm going to fuck the shit out of you."

I hung my head down not wanting to look in the mirror, causing him to slap my ass and grab my pony tail jerking my head up and bellowed, "Eyes open bitch look in the mirror and watch me fuck you."

I heard Charles urging him on, "Give it to her good buddy."

I was staring into the mirror when he rammed his long cock into my cum filled vagina and his hairy balls hit my clit.

"Oh, shit...." I groaned as he gripped my hips and held his cock as deep as he could get it. His fat belly laying on my ass

He growled and started pounding into me hard and fast, for a fat man he moved rapidly and you could hear slapping sounds as his body slammed into my ass. It seemed like every thrust he was hitting my g-spot and made me moan.

My cunt was well lubricated and you could hear wet squishy sounds as he pumped in and out of me. God it seemed like he had been fucking me forever, the fat bastard was well on the way to making me cum.

Jerking my pony tail he snarled, "You're liking that aren't you little whore. Look in the mirror as you come on this fat man's cock bitch," using his other hand reaching down and squeezing my right nipple and twisting it.

"OH fuck....oh....shit........I'm......ccuuummmminnggg," I moaned loudly my pussy clenching down on his cock.

"That's right cum on my cock like a good slut," and started pounding me harder and torturing my nipple until I thought he would twist it off. He was deep stroking me leaning his fat, hairy sweaty body over my back

Gawd.....fuck.....oh, oh, oh, cccuuummmmiinnnggggg again," I screamed.

He just chuckled but let go of my tit and started slapping my ass as he fucked me.

"Come on slut, cum on my cock again whore."

My God he just kept going and I didn't recognize myself in the mirror. In the mirror was a wanton slut that was now pushing her ass back at him as he thrust forward.

"Hell yes.....fuck me.....bastard.........harder, faster.......Oh my God......yes..yes..." I repeated over and over as I slammed my ass back on his cock.

Letting go of my hair he used both hands to maul my tits leaning his sweaty body over my back. "AARRRRGGGGG....TAKE ALL MY CUM WHORE....." he roared as he stiffened and empty his sperm in my cum filled pussy.

My orgasm hit me as he forced his cum in me as deep as he could. OH MY GOD." I squealed," spasms rolling through my entire body, my cunt clenching and unclenching his long cock, and my eyes rolled back in my head as I collapsed underneath him.

He came down on top of me his fat body forcing the air out of my lungs. I couldn't breath, I was too weak to struggle out from under him. Charles noticed my predicament and helped get him off of me or he would have suffocated me.

As he rolled off of me he slapped my ass hard, I could only groan I was limp and couldn't move or talk.

"I'll sign the papers now," he chuckled, "that is one fine piece of pussy Charles. It was good doing business with you."

They left the room and I just laid there on top of wet sheets my pussy throbbing and more cum leaking out onto the bed. I must have dozed off from exhaustion, because later Charles came back and shook my shoulder.

"You were great Evie," he chuckled, "you will learn I always pay my whores well when they come through for me. And you cum like a champ," he laughed. I felt something lightly hitting my back, ass and legs.

"Trent and I have to leave, but you might want to get up and clean up, your a fucking mess, and you will probably want to close the garage door," he laughed, slapped my ass and walked away.

Later I raised my head and I was staring into my Grandmothers mirror, there were bills on the bed around me and on my back and ass. Sore and sticky I finally was able to stand and stagger into the bathroom in a daze and turned the shower on. Warm water flowed over me as I leaned against the tiled wall.

Eventually I was able to use a loofah and wash my sticky sore body, and I noticed a couple of hundred dollar bills in the bottom of the shower. I was officially a whore.

Patting my sore body dry I grabbed a robe and put it on and walked back in the bedroom with the two hundred dollars in my hand. There were many more bills scattered around the bed and on the floor that must have fallen off my body when I got up and walked to the bathroom.

Gathering them up I counted $2000 dollars. Tears formed in my eyes as I walked into the kitchen where I found two empty glasses on the table. I guess they celebrated after leaving me draped across my cum stained bed.

Closing the garage door I fixed a tall glass of ice and filled it with Vodka and collapsed in a kitchen chair. It was hard to believe the fat ugly bastard had made me cum several times. The Vodka helped get the taste of him out of my mouth. Finishing the Vodka I got up to pour me another one, when I noticed cum had leaked out of me and the chair was soaked as well as the back of my robe.

Pouring another drink I stared at the stack of hundred dollar bills on the kitchen table. I toasted myself, welcome to whoreville slut. And guzzled the entire glass of Vodka.

To be continued...

12