Meeting Jeff Pt. 01

Story Info
Meeting my first boyfriend.
4k words
4.68
4.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meeting Jeff Pt. 1

For as long as I can remember I have always wanted a boyfriend. I wanted that "something" different. That taboo, that lust for someone who like me, had the same equipment I had and knew how to use it. But like most men at that age when my curiosity peeked, you weren't gay or bi, you dated women. I met and fell in love with a woman. We married and had kids and were living the American dream. A few years later the honeymoon phase was over and troubles started. No doubt I (we) got married too young and as most who do, the marriage fell apart.

I wasn't saddened that my marriage ended because, in all reality, the amount of arguing, fighting, and resentment was not doing either of us any good. And to be honest, the opportunity to date again, and find better was more inviting than staying with a woman I wasn't in love with anymore. But I wanted something different. Those feelings from years ago had not changed. I wanted intrigue. I wanted suspense. I wanted dirty. I wanted off limits. I wanted to feel different. I wanted to love different. And to be loved differently. Simply stated, I wanted cock. I wanted to know what it felt like to suck dick. To be fucked. To be in love or at least lust with a man. To wake up next to him. To be his.

During those following single years outside of loosely dating women, I met, befriended, and dated a shemale. And after that ended, I found another and dated her. For almost two years of my life, I was in gay relationships. I was learning new ways to love. And to be in love. I was learning how to suck dick. How to fuck and be fucked with someone who had a dick just like me. Now I kept these relationships secret from my family, friends, kids, etc. Several factors unrelated to this tale kept it that way. But I must tell you, as weird and wild as it was at first. I fucking loved it. I still loved and admired women, but I knew I also had a lust for men.

As the years progressed, I met and fell in love with a woman named Amanda. Through it all, fate, destiny, ties, and complicated issues kept us from being together. And when a life-changing job opportunity arose for me in another state, I jumped at the chance. (See the; I sent her the video series, regarding Amanda). As hard as it was to leave friends, family, and my grown children behind, it was time for a change and a time to live life the way I felt it needed to be.

As soon as I got to Florida, the change started. I felt liberated. I felt excited, I felt born again. See I was away from family, my ex-wife, a host of overseeing eyes, and a cast of people in my life who would have never understood my lust and desire for dick. I was going to change my life and live how I wanted to live. I was going to find a man, a transgendered female, or a passable crossdresser. Someone with a good hard dick and someone I could lust for. Build a relationship with. And have the same passion and desire for her as I did in every other relationship, with a host of new freedoms I never had before. The change and determination to find someone with the same part was coupled with the fact that I had just lost - whom I believe was - the love of my life, at least spirit-wise, so it was time for me to live the way I wanted to live. And by God, I was going to do it.

I signed up for every gay and bisexual dating site I could find. I was leaning more toward the transgender or crossdressing individuals, but I would take anyone whom I got along with, who was normal and decent. I checked them often and was trying hard to meet someone new and exciting. Some time into it, I received a message from a man named Jeff. Jeff was the only man that approached me with dignity and respect and seemed like a normal person. Jeff was two years older than I was.

Jeff was an attractive man. He had light brown hair, short and parted to the side. He was just about my size, a bit chunky around the midsection, but surely not overweight, or looking like he was 7 months pregnant. In conversations with him, I learned he was a business account and worked the basic Monday through Friday 9 to 5. He was a few years of out a divorce from his husband and was looking to find someone new, just as I was.

We chatted a lot and eventually got the opportunity to meet for dinner. Even though he was a friendly, nice, and a handsome man I was still really hoping to find a transgender female, but at that point, that didn't seem to be happening. As time went on and my conversations with Jeff grew more frequent and more in-depth, I started to feel an attraction for him.

Our second date was a little more relaxed since we had gotten that first one out of the way. We went out to eat again and after we just sat outside the restaurant talking for a while. I could see he was interested in me and as much as he was growing on me, I was still a bit leery. Only because he was a regular guy. Not someone that looked or even dressed as a female, like I had known before. Oddly enough, even though I was still having reservations about being with him, I was finding myself more and more intrigued by him and liked the slower pace this was developing at.

A lot of late-night thoughts and fantasies started running through my head. I wondered what he kissed like. What he looked like naked. How big his dick was. Did he shave down there? I started to feel those tingly little feelings in the pit of my stomach thinking about him and where this could lead. It didn't take long after our third date to have all my questions answered. And to start the life I was looking for.

We went to dinner and afterward, Jeff asked me if I would like to go see a live band, he followed at a larger outdoor bar and grill. I was up for the adventure and thought it might be more fun than just sitting around chatting. We ended up driving for a bit eventually pulling into the far back parking lot. Inside the bar, there was a four-piece band playing covers from the '70s and '80s. An era of music I am all too familiar with. Jeff and I sat way in the back and had a few drinks, enjoying the beautiful fall evening, and listening to the music. At one point during the evening, after it turned dark, Jeff reached over and placed his hand on top of mine. I looked down, almost in disbelief that he was doing it, but also very excited he had shown some affection to me.

I wasn't worried about anyone seeing us holding hands or being affectionate, I was just happy his interest in me was growing, as my interest in him was developing. Throughout the remainder of the night, Jeff and I sat hand in hand. Or arm in arm. We leaned in closer to each other and were having to talk in each other's ears because the music was loud. But it was nice to be there with him, becoming closer to him and having that romantic warm touching that lovers do.

As the night drew to a close, Jeff still had to drive me back to the restaurant where my car was at. As we got into his car and drove away, I leaned into him up against his shoulder. His right arm was interlocked with my left arm and we were hand in hand. And I was - without a doubt - becoming excited. Even though this wasn't whom I had envisioned my newfound homosexuality was going to be with. I was happy he had spent the time and energy pursuing me.

I was hoping that at minimum tonight we were going to have that first kiss. I wanted to see what it felt like to kiss the average man. I was actually ready to try. To have that moment of lust and desire and move to that first true display of affection. And in some way hoping my wants would soon become fulfilled.

As we arrived in the big strip mall lot where my car was Jeff parked in the outlying middle part of the lot with the back of his car facing traffic, which was hidden by bushes. The lot was still fairly full and busy, but he found a nice little area, where no one was near us. He leaned into me just after he turned the car off and placed a long slow closed-lip kiss on my lips. It was rather unexpected in the aspect that he "went for it", but this was what I was hoping for, so I was glad he did.

As he pulled away, we sat quietly and just looked into the eyes of each other. His handsome face, his light skin, his perfect nose just starring back at me. And that's when I realized, I was more than just casually interested in him. I was interested in him. I wanted this and I wanted him. I moved my head forward, closing my eyes as I approached, and placed my lips on his. When our mouths parted, his tongue softly and gently touched mine and the passion began. His kiss was soft but meaningful. Manly if you will. Strong but not overbearing.

His breath quickened, as did mine, as we dove deeper into the moment by coming even closer to one another. I had been longing for this for a long time in my life Albeit in my head it would have been with someone more feminine or at least who looked and dressed feminine, but at this moment, I was overcome with happiness and desire.

Our kiss continued for minutes on end. No words were spoken, and no breaks were taken. The more we delved deeper into one another the more turned on I got. I was overstimulated and so aroused that all of the memories of "male" counterparts I had before all came rushing back. The feeling of being alive and overly excited. The finding of a hard dick between her legs. The leaning down, or getting on my knees to suck her dick. The feeling of that hard cock sliding in and out of my mouth. The feeling of her mouth wrapped around mine and both of us (on occasion anyway) penetrating each other deep and hard doubled my desire.

I wanted to rip his shirt off. I wanted to pull his pants down and start sucking him. I wanted to feel his cock in my hand. I wanted to know how thick, long and hard it was. I wanted to his dick come springing out of his pants. I wanted to lean down and please him, just as I wanted him to please me. The night was becoming very hot for me and all the thoughts, wants, and needs were going off in my head and throughout my body like fireworks on the 4th of July.

I couldn't restrain myself anymore. I wanted him. I reached my right hand down sliding it between his thighs. I rubbed up and down on him letting him know I wanted him. My hand inching closer and closer to his dick each time it rose upwards. His left hand came to rest inside my thighs, just above my knees and his rubbing was as deep and thorough as mine was on him. I wasn't waiting anymore. I was going for it. I slid my hand into his crotch, coming to rest on his package. It felt the full outward bump and plumpness of his cock, the way I remember when reaching down on former lovers.

I rubbed up and down over his pants, feeling the outline of his cock, semi-hard, nestled deep in his underwear. His hand eventually found its way up my leg and rubbing on my cock, which was rock hard, buried deep inside my pants. Our kissing was overheated and overly ambitious, as our bodies pressed into each other as deeply as we could, inside the front seat of his car.

I wanted him. I wanted that dick. I had to suck it. I had to feel it in my mouth. I reached for his belt buckle struggling with it to get it open. With Jeff's assistance and hip shifting, we managed to get it apart. We went back to kissing as I fumbled with his pants button and zipper. Finally getting them both open. I pulled the flaps open and started rubbing softly on the top of his underwear line, just getting him more and more ready for my hand to reach in.

As I slid my hand deep into his pants, as Jeff groaned ever so softly. I reached down over his underwear, getting a better feel of his cock which was awaiting my touch. I could feel that his cock seemed to be a bit thicker than mine and just a bit longer as it was still pinned down. I pulled my hand back out and pulled his underwear away from his waist, reaching down into them, finding his shaft, and using my hand to free it, allowing it to rise upwards.

It felt like magic resting in my hand. Jeff was getting very hard and very aroused as I softly stroked his skin. My body and mind were overcome with thoughts. I wanted to suck it. I wanted to swallow it. I wanted his cum, I wanted him to fuck me. I wanted us to be sucking each other off at the same time. I wanted everything and every bit of him and his cock.

Jeff knew as I did that we were going to go as far as we could tonight in the silence of his car. He reached for my jeans button, ripped it open, and forcefully unzipped my pants. His forceful actions sent shivers throughout my body. I was being manhandled by a guy who was ripping my pants open to get my cock out. And I loved it!

Before long we were both stroking each other's hard cock as we kissed deeply in the dark of this parking lot. Both our lusts and passions igniting a fire that would bring us to even hotter moments. I broke from our kiss and began kissing along the side of his neck, down his collarbone, and onto his shirt. I edged up, pulling his hand from my pants, and leaned onto my left hip. I lowered my head and started working my way down his torso, shifting my body over the armrest. I could see his cock in the shadows of the light sticking out of his open pants. The head was full and plump, standing erect, pinned up against his shirt flaps, waiting to be played with.

My mouth watered as I approached it. I hadn't given head in many years and I couldn't wait to suck on his cock. I motioned for Jeff to lower his pants and underwear a bit, and he lifted his hips, wiggling them down. That's when I got the first real good look at the cock I would eventually fall in love with. It was about 6 and a half inches long, adequately round, and had a thick plum mushroom head. It looked incredible. Very little hair on his balls and just a small patch at the top of his shaft along the skin. I was in lust instantly!

I never had the experience of someone who had a much larger head than the shaft. So, it was a unique feeling as the tip of his cock passed by my lips almost popping its way into my mouth followed by a slightly thinner shaft. It filled my mouth more than any other cock had before and I must tell you, hand to God, I was drooling as it slid in. I had been waiting for this for a long time and I was going to enjoy every moment of sucking cock again.

I bobbed up and down just letting it slide in and out of my mouth, feeling the plump thickness of his cock filling my senses. I was so hard that I was literally stretching the skin on my shaft beyond its normal capacity. I couldn't have wanted anything more than him, his dick, and his cum at that moment.

I bobbed up and down on his shaft taking it on, going faster, then slower and deeper, occasionally stopping at the tip and swirling my tongue around it, as it was still just inside my mouth. I listened to his breathing and felt his reactions. Feeling him quiver occasionally. His moans and groans slowly and steadily increased, as I just sucked and sucked and sucked and sucked on his glorious cock.

I reached down on occasion and was stroking myself, but I didn't want to cum, while sucking him. I wanted to cum, while he was sucking me. But as hard and aroused as I was, it wouldn't have surprised me, if I came while in the heat of the moment.

I'm not sure how long I was blowing him, maybe 7 or 8 minutes, but I could feel his cock get thicker and fuller. His hips were softly rising and falling each time I rose and fell. I was giving him a deep, erotic blow job and he was enjoying every second of it. I could hear the sounds of slurping and gagging as his cock just kept penetrating my mouth. A sound and a feeling I love hearing and knowing. Because I always loved giving head. I would suck a dick every day if I had a steady man because sucking cock is a big turn-on and a big pleasure for me.

Jeff started moaning deeper and deeper, as I continued slurping up and down, my neck and head shifting back and forth. His hand came to rest on the back of my head as he started softly moaning out my name. I knew he was getting closer and the more he moaned and groaned, the more pressure he put on the back of my head, and the more he guided my head downwards, the more turned on I got.

"Joe, I'm gonna cum." He moaned out softly, as his hips were thrusting upwards.

"Joe. Fuck, Joe."

Before he could get the next words out a loud deep internal grunt came from deep inside of him and I felt the wet, warm sticky sensation of cum inside my mouth. I whimpered like a girl when I tasted it and felt the pulses of his cock exploding along my tongue. My cock was bulging hard and I was so excited he was cumming.

"Oh, Fuck!" He groaned out as he was releasing his load inside my mouth.

"Holy fuck! Joe." He grimaced.

I slowed my momentum but kept sliding up and down his soaking wet saliva-covered shaft, while I was swallowing down every drop of his cum. His dick was so hard, so full, so plump that it felt incredible deep inside my mouth. My lips were numb, my mouth enjoying the taste of cock and cum.

Jeff pulled my face away from his cock and pulled me upright. He kissed me deeply as my hand wrapped around his still pulsating cock.

Sweat was glistening on my face and neck as his hands glided around my face and head in a loving, comforting way. We kissed deeply for a while, as I sat there, still extremely hard, overly aroused, and ready for more. To be honest, I was ready to go back down on him and just keep sucking him off, until he came again. Or let him slide his cock deep into my ass. I didn't care what he wanted or how he wanted it. I was going to please him in any way I could

When we stopped kissing and he caught his breath, Jeff looked deeply into my eyes and spoke, "That was amazing. Who taught you how to give head like that?"

"She did." Was my response.

"Well, whoever she is, she did a fantastic job. But I think it's your turn," he softly whispered as he smiled at me.

Jeff guided me back onto my seat, adjusted his pants, and leaned himself over the center armrest. He pulled my pants and underwear down as I lifted my hips slightly, almost nervous about exposing myself to him. My cock was hard and so ready for his touch. Jeff's mouth wrapped around my cock and I got harder than I already was. What an invigorating feeling of a warm wet mouth engulfing my cock. It was so invigorating to have a man's face between my legs again.

Jeff bobbed up and down on my cock for the better part of five minutes, using his hand and mouth in combination from time to time to bring me to orgasm. I was moaning heavily, shifting up and down, rocking my hips back and forth, growling out, "Tighter baby. Tighter!" As he sucked my cock.

Jeff tightened his mouth around my shaft and picked up his speed and depth. Within a minute I was ready to explode.

"I'm gonna cum baby!" I whimpered as his head bobbed up and down.

"Yeah, here it comes. Here it comes!" As I gasped for air. Within a second I was shooting my cum all inside his warm wet mouth, blasting it out like a rocket ship, squirting squirt after squirt.

My body shook, my muscles clenching, as he let me cum deep inside his throat.

"Jeff. Baby. Jeff." I whimpered out as he stopped his motion, just letting me finish cumming.

When he finally pulled his mouth away and came back face to face with me. Our lips touched. We held that position for a while, as I felt the skin on my cock start to ease and my hard-on begin to recede.

"Whew." I whistled out, as I let out a long deep breath.

"That was amazing, baby," I spoke to him as every bit of tension eased and my body relaxed.

Jeff and I spent the next half an hour sitting in his car, softly kissing, talking, and just cuddling up against one another. Neither of us buttoning up our pants or putting out dicks away. We just sat there, with our spent cocks hanging out, as we cuddled together and kissed lightly. We talked about where this might go and how we could begin spending more time together. And I must say after that blow job and after giving a blow job, I was more than eager to see what could develop.

12