Meeting Jeff Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeff drove me over to where my car was parked and gave me a soft gentle kiss on my lips, just before I stepped out. In some ways, I was hoping he would invite me over to his place, or want to come by mine. But I think at that moment we had accomplished everything the night had in store for us.

I drove home still tasing his cum in my mouth and feeling so relieved after receiving head from him. And so excited and happy I had given head to him. It was my first sexual experience in my new state and it was with a man. Both things I had set about doing some months ago. I crawled into bed naked and thought about playing with myself a bit more. Maybe get one of my dildos out and riding it. But I was so at ease and relieved that this night happened, that I fell asleep quickly and slept through the night.

And in the morning, I awoke thinking of him and what lies ahead. I'll tell you more in the next chapter.

To be Continued...

12