Meeting Jim

Story Info
A memory of the first time I met Jim in person.
3.6k words
4.37
4.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Mykaela Star, I was twenty seven years old when I met James Moon. It was Spring of 2002. I was still living in my home town, in rural Virginia.

I was born in this little community in the mid 1970's. Unfortunately, I was born with a genetic disorder called Kallmann Syndrome. It's a complicated disorder. My genitalia was undeveloped. Surgery was required. My parents had to choose which sex I would be, so that the appropriate surgery could be done, and the corresponding hormone therapy could be administered. They chose male, because that surgery was less intrusive. This would prove to be the wrong choice, years later. So I grew up with this disorder. I was always feminine, I looked feminine, acted feminine and puberty was delayed. So my turning out gay was no surprise to anyone.

I had taken a small office position in a little beach town in Florida, which required me to move there. In the ad bulletin, I found a nice little house that was furnished, and within my budget. I rented a small trailer and packed my things. It was late into the evening when I finished packing. I was excited about starting my new job and life. I knew I wouldn't be able to sleep, so I got on the road, anticipating my new life.

The drive to Florida was long, but the move went smoothly. I arrived in the afternoon, and unloaded the rental trailer, then I took it to the local branch of the rental company to turn it in. I came back to my unorganized house and showered. Then I fell asleep nude, on the sofa.

I woke up early the next morning, put on a pair of shorts, and a tied top, and washed my face. I had my coffee, and spent the day cleaning and unpacking. After I finished unpacking my things and setting up my new place, I made a sandwich, and sat down at the computer to check out the local gay chatrooms online.

Shortly after signing on, getting into a local chat room, and greeting everyone in the room. I began getting Instant Messages. Most were just nice messages welcoming me to town. Some were suggestive, and others were just silly. However, one Instant Message got my attention. He seemed nice and began a conversation.:

JIM: "Hi, Jim here, nice to meet you."

MYKA: "Hi Jim, Myka here, nice to meet you."

JIM: "I saw your pic on your profile, and I think you're cute, but you don't say much about yourself."

MYKA: "Sorry, I'm a little shy."

JIM: "That's ok, I'll break the ice and tell you a little about me...If you're interested?"

MYKA: "Absolutely, I just looked at your profile pic, I think you're very handsome. I would love to know more about you."

JIM: "Ok great, well I'm James Moon. I'm forty-one years old, five foot nine inches tall, and 180 pounds. I have silver hair, blue eyes, and an athletic build. I am all top. So, my cock goes in you. I have a larger than average cock!"

MYKA: "Wow, you sound delicious."

JIM: "Thanks sweetheart, now tell me a little about you."

MYKA: "I am Mykaela Star, I'm a small framed guy. I'm twenty-seven years old, about five foot seven inches tall. I weigh 120 pounds. I have dark brown, shoulder length hair, dark eyes, and an olive complexion. I have small but noticeable breasts, I maintain a totally smooth body. I also have a pierced innie navel. I am all bottom, I have tiny genitalia, so I receive cock."

JIM: "You sound hot Baby, I hope you like older men."

MYKA: "Thanks Hon, yes, I do like older men."

JIM: "Well, I need to run some errands. Will you be on later?"

MYKA: "Yes, I'll be on here later this evening."

JIM: "Great, I'll look for you, bye for now."

MYKA: "Ok cool, bye for now."

After signing off, I couldn't stop thinking about Jim. I looked forward to chatting with him again, later that evening.

At twenty seven, I had only had a few sexual encounters since my first time with a guy. And three of those encounters were with the same guy. All were older, with varying, average size cocks.

In the meantime, I took a nice warm bath to relax and shave my legs and body. After I finished my bath, and dried my hair, I put on a cropped tee shirt and lace thong panties.

I got back online to wait for Jim. It wasn't long before Jim joined me in the chat room. He immediately sent a Private Message.

JIM: "Hey Sweetheart, did you miss me?"

MYKA: "Of course I did, l thought about you the whole time."

JIM: "Good, may I ask you some personal questions?"

MYKA: "Sure Jim, you can ask me anything."

JIM: "You told me you're all bottom, you never top, and you have noticeable breasts. Do you cross dress, do you wear make-up, lingerie?"

MYKA: "Yes."

JIM: "Thats great Baby, I was hoping you did, I love that. I especially like that your navel is pierced. I bet that's so sexy. What kind of navel ring do you wear?

MYKA: "Thanks Hon, I'm glad you like that. I have a variety of navel rings, but I mostly wear a diamond barbell stud.

JIM: "Hey Baby, could you call me Daddy?"

MYKA: "Sure Daddy."

JIM: "Good, well I'm really interested in you. So, rather than wasting each others time, lets meet up and see how it goes."

MYKA: "Ok, when?"

JIM: "Well, today is Thursday, so can we say Saturday afternoon, at my place?"

MYKA: "Ok, That sounds good."

JIM: "Good, wear something sexy that shows your pierced navel."

MYKA: "Yes Daddy, I will."

We both signed off, having made plans to meet in person. l was excited about the upcoming meeting, because Jim seemed really nice. It seemed like he had a navel fetish. What I hadn't told Jim, is that my navel is extremely sensitive. I get really aroused when a guy touches it. To the point of losing control. It makes my sphincter tighten and flex. It induces involuntary gasping and moaning. It drains all my inhibitions, and it causes me to become uncontrollably aroused!

Saturday morning, I checked my Email. Jim had left me a message with his address and general directions to his place, and reminding me of our meeting later that afternoon. He also reminded me to wear lingerie and, "Something that showed my pierced navel."

Though I hadn't talked to Jim much, I felt like I had known him all my life. So I put on my tiniest black lace thong panties and bra set, my shortest black short shorts, a white lace tie top blouse that come just to the middle of my rib cage, and white leather sandals. I made sure my hair and makeup were perfect, then I was on my way to meet Jim.

As I pulled up in Jim's driveway, I saw him sitting on the porch waiting for me. When he stood up, I saw this tall, ruggedly handsom man. He had beautiful thick silver hair, large masculine arms, and large hands. I thought to myself.:

"Oh my god, he's gorgeous."

I started getting nervous thinking I wasn't his type, but I committed to give it a try. As I stepped out of my car, I looked at him and smiled. He smiled and invited me to come in. As I approached the porch, he said:

"Damn Baby, you're hot!"

I smiled, and thanked him. "You have beautiful eyes."

I could feel his eyes exploring my body. He took my hand and pulled me to him. His big hands grasped my bare midriff. He pulled me into him and deeply french kissed me! His long hard tongue penetrated my mouth and throat, as he smacked me on the ass.

He opened the front door and led me into the house. When we got into his house, he closed the door and pinned me against the wall, kissing me again. His big hands were exploring my body as we kissed. All of the sudden I felt his finger in my navel! He was poking and swirling his finger deep and aggressively into my extremely sensitive navel!

His long hard tongue was penetrating deep in my mouth and throat, as he had me pinned against the wall. I was flinching, gasping and moaning uncontrollably. His finger was probing deep into my navel. My body quivered as we kissed. Jim noticed my reaction to his finger probing my navel, and continued to focus on it.

His kiss was deep and forceful. I was immediately aroused. But the moment he touched my navel I was leaking precum! As we finished our kiss, he took my hand and led me to the sofa.

We sat on the sofa together making small talk. I complemented his thick silver hair and piercing blue eyes. He complemented my appearance and carressed my smooth legs. His hands were all over my body, as he leaned in to kiss me. I was kissing him back, sucking his tongue, feeling his crotch, and what felt like a steel erection.

As we made out on the sofa, I slipped my hand down his shorts to feel his huge rock hard cock. It felt massive in my soft warm hand! I was gently stroking his massive cock as he unbuttoned my short shorts and pulled them off of me. When he saw my black lace thong panties, he said:

"You did as Daddy told you, I love that. You know I'm going to fuck your sexy ass."

He took my hand and pulled me up off the sofa.

"Let's go to my bedroom."

He led me to his bedroom. His bedroom was very large, and he had a California king, four poster canopy bed. He laid me on his big king size bed, and untied my blouse. He kissed me gently as he skillfully unsnapped my bra, and slipped my blouse and bra off of me effortlessly. He slowly pulled my tiny lace thong panties off of me. I was a bit embarrassed when he saw my small genitalia. But when he saw it, his eyes lit up as he smiled and said.:

"I love that you're so tiny and feminine."

He began to undress, revealing a beautifully tanned masculine body. His chest had a large patch of soft silver hair, that trailed off down his six pack abs. I was in awe that this gorgeous masculine man wanted me. He stopped undressing when he got to his boxer shorts. He started to climb on top of me, when I said.:

"Aren't you going to take your boxer shorts off Daddy?"

"Not just yet Baby, if you don't mind?"

"Okay."

He climbed on top of me and began to kiss me. His big hands caressed my body from my inner thighs, to my breasts. His finger pressed firmly into my navel, causing me to squirm slightly, as I moaned.

"I love watching you squirm, and hearing you gasp and moan. Are you ready for Daddy's cock Baby?"

"Yes" I whispered.

With his finger still probing my navel I squirmed, as he reached over to the night stand by his bed, and grabbed the new tube of personal lube.

He squeezed a large dollop of gel into the palm of his large hand. He leaned over and began kissing me as he applied the lube. I could feel his finger pressing against my sphincter, as he tried to slip his finger inside me.

"Damn Baby, you're tight!"

He pushed harder. I flinched and gasped when his finger popped in. With his finger inside me, he began fingering me. He started kissing me again. As we kissed and he fingered me, I started pumping my hips gently. His kisses moved down to my neck, then to my breasts. He began sucking and nibbling my nipples. He licked and kissed my abdomen, down to my navel. His tongue probed my navel as he started sucking and nibbling. He had me so aroused!

After some foreplay, I wanted to give him a blowjob. I began pulling his boxer shorts off, gradually his massive cock became exposed. As I saw it all, I said:

"Oh my god Daddy, you're huge!"

His cock was almost as thick as a roll of sausage! It was about 8.5 inches long. He had a perfectly shaped flange, around a big beautiful mushroom cockhead.

"I told you I was larger than average, Baby."

"Yes," I said, with a nervous smile. "But, all men online say that."

"It's ok Baby, don't worry, I'll be easy with you."

He stood beside the bed, and positioned his huge cock in front of my face. I sat on the edge as I leaned in and took his massive cock into my warm moist lips. I started sucking his cock, licking his shaft, and teasing the tip with my tongue. My long polished nails gently massaged his big hard balls, as I began bobbing my head on his beautiful cock. My lips wrapped tightly around his thick meaty shaft, I took more and more deep into my throat. His hands gripped my head as he began pumping his hips, fucking my hot mouth. He was panting and grunting. I could taste his hot precum spilling out on my tongue as I sucked eagerly. He pumped faster as he growled.

"Yeah Bitch, suck Daddy's big dick!"

Then I felt him tense up as he grunted.

"I'm gonna cum Bitch!"

"Feed it to me Daddy, pump your hot cum in my belly." I mumbled with a mouthful of his massive cock.

I began choking as his hot cum flooded my mouth. I could feel and taste his thick hot cum as it gushed down my throat. The taste of his hot cum aroused me, and to his surprise, I continued to suck his cock and swallow his thick, hot, cum.

Jim pulled his hot cum soaked cock out of my mouth. Seeing my red lips glistening with his cum, he leaned down and kissed me deeply as we shared remnants of his cum. As we were kissing, his finger found my navel. I gasped and moaned, gently squirming, and feeling his massive cock getting rock hard again. He whispered in my ear,;

"Are you ready for Daddy?"

"Yes Daddy, I want you."

With that, he laid me back and pulled me to the edge of the bed. He spread my legs and began applying lube, slipping his finger inside me a few times.

He put my legs over his shoulders, grabbed my hips, and began pushing his rock hard cock in me. I could feel his big mushroom cockhead spreading my butt cheeks. My heart was racing as I panted and moaned. I felt the head of his cock pushing into me slowly. My sphincter began to throb as his massive cock stretched me open. I was gasping and moaning.

"No, wait Daddy, it's too big!" I cried out.

"It's ok, just relax Baby. I'll be easy."

I was breathing erratically and moaning louder. I could feel it stretching me open more and more! I screamed when I felt his big mushroom cockhead "pop" in.

The initial sting and ache eased as I felt his massive cock sliding deeper and deeper inside me, his thickness spliting my hips. I could feel it sliding in more as my lower stomach began to ache just a bit as he continued to go deeper. I was panting and moaning.

"Oh please be easy Daddy."

"It's ok Baby, just a little bit more."

I could feel his cock in my lower stomach pushing my navel up from inside. I was squirming and moaning. I had never had a cock that big and it felt like he was poking my navel from inside! The pain subsided as he slowly stopped pushing.

"There Baby, all nine inches are inside you now."

As he slowly began to pump his hips, I could feel his thick massive cock deep inside me. When he looked down he could see the bulge of his cock in my lower abdomen, pushing my navel up with each thrust.

With my legs now off of his shoulders, he clasped my hands like he was holding me down. He repositioned his body to lay on top of me, and began kissing me, forcing his tongue deep in my mouth. I wrapped my legs around his hips as he pumped his cock deep inside me. I could feel every solid inch of his thick massive cock stretching my sphincter and gutting me with each thrust! His large balls slapped my ass. My arousal level went off the scale, and my inhibitions left. It was a bit painful, but it was a really good pain. I loved how he felt inside me. Especially the dull ache in my navel. It felt like I needed to cum but I couldn't!

Breathing erratically, and moaning loudly, I slowly began arching my back and pumping my hips, meeting his deep thrusts. This pleased him, and aroused him more.

"That's right Baby, fuck Daddy with that hot ass!",

"Oh yes Daddy." I moaned.

I began pumping my hips faster to match his pace. We were both pumping vigorously in rhythm, for what seemed an eternity, I could feel my climax growing as he fucked me harder and faster. I was screaming and moaning.

"Yes Daddy fuck me, fuck me harder!"

His thrusts became longer and more violent. He was pulling his massive cock almost all the way out, then slamming it all the way in. He was grunting and breathing heavily, growling.:

"Take Daddy's big dick Bitch, I'm gonna fuck your guts out!"

"Oh my god Daddy, please don't stop!"

He continued fucking me forcefully, and I could feel my tiny hard cock pulsing and my cum getting ready to explode.

"You're going to make me cum." I screamed!

I suddenly pulled my hands out of his. I grabbed his masculine buttocks to pull him in me deeper. I arched my back and thrust my hips as I screamed.:

"Oh Daddy, fuck me!"

"You'll drive me wild if you cum while I'm fucking you Bitch, especially without touching yourself."

"Oh god Daddy."

I screamed, as I felt the release of my cum! He gave a few more violent thrusts as his body tensed up. I could feel his hard cock swelling inside me as he grunted loudly. Suddenly I felt his hot cum shooting deep inside me. It filled my lower bowels, and leaked out between us.

He pulled his massive cock out of my cum soaked ass, leaving my sphincter gaping a bit, and leaking cum. He slapped my ass as he told me.

"You know I'm going to make you mine."

I was curled up on the bed, my body quivering as I tried to catch my breath. My sphincter was throbbing and pulsing. My navel ached, and I was a bit nauseous. I had never experienced an orgasm like that. It felt so good, it was more intense than I can describe! Jim laid down and spooned me, as he caressed my belly.

"Are you alright Baby?" He asked in a gentle voice.

"Yes Daddy, I've just never had a cock that big. Nine inches is a lot! It's certainly more than average. Why didn't you tell me?"

"Well Baby, I told you I was bigger than average. I didn't say exactly how big because I was afraid you would change your mind about meeting me."

We laid there together holding each other as we talked.

The sexual marathon continued late into the night. He had the fastest recovery time of anyone I ever met, and his stamina was lengthy every time. He fucked me five different times! He was trying different positions each time, until we both fell asleep from exhaustion.

The next morning, I woke up nude and alone, but I heard noises coming from the kitchen. My sphincter was throbbing, sore and swollen, my navel was tender, my nipples were sensitive, and I could barely walk. I could feel the phantom of his massive cock still inside me. I got up and put my bra and panties on. I made my way to the bathroom, and looked in the mirror. There were sucker bites on my neck and body. I washed my face and rinsed my mouth and went back to the bedroom.

I laid in the bed thinking about Jim and the night before. Jim came back to the bedroom with two cups of coffee.

"Good morning Baby." He said, with a Cheshire cat grin.

"Good morning Daddy."

"How are you feeling?"

"I'm a little tender and swollen, but I'm ok,"

"Good, I brought you a cup of coffee."

"Thank you Daddy."

We sat cuddled up in the bed drinking our coffee, talking about our likes and dislikes, and our views on relationships. He admitted he was pleasantly surprised how feminine I looked, especially having breasts that were more than a little noticeable, in his opinion. He also pointed out other feminine physical attributes I had, such as my slender waist, my small feet and peach fuzz body hair.

"You could dress and live as a woman easily, and I would be the only one who knows!"

I explained my genetic disorder to him, so he understood why my entire male genitalia, while functional to urinate and cum, was about the size of a golf ball. He seemed to delight in the fact that I would have been female, if my parents had made a different choice.

We talked about our last names, Moon and Star, as Jim suggested it was destiny or fate that brought us together. We spent the rest of the weekend getting to know each other more.