Meeting Karen Pt. 01

Story Info
This story is about a woman who models herself on another.
17.5k words
4.86
10.3k
10

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MadQuill
MadQuill
358 Followers

This is a four-part story is about a woman who models herself on another. I hope readers will enjoy this trans-lesbian tale.

All of the characters are over eighteen years of age.

This work will have additional chapters.

Thank you for your comments.

This is a work of Fiction. Please remember this is a copyrighted work and all legal disclaimers apply.

Meeting Karen - Part I

I stood with several other women, none of whom I knew very well, other than for a passing glance or smile. It was after ten on Friday evening. There was a short brunette standing just to my left, who I thought might be interesting, as she was smiling and attempted to get my attention, but I won't initiate anything, as I was anxious about flirting, and was still learning about how to be with lesbians. She was cute, but shorter, even with her tall heels. She wore a sexy red dress which accentuated her breasts. As the song changed, she moved closer and I felt her fingers graze against my hip. I shifted slightly away and started to sway as the DJ's beat shifted, and she looked at me, smiling for a few moments. I smiled, but was enjoying the groove, and all of the other sexy girls whirling so nearby. Then I saw a familiar face in a group of dancers off on the right. She was smiling and didn't seem to be looking about, so I wasn't certain, and the lighting was flickering. A moment later she stopped and turned slowly. Could she really be here? The chance of her being at this bar, on this Friday night was crazy.

A moment later I discerned that it was surely Karen, but I didn't think she would recognize me. My long ash brown hair and outfit might provide me with some cover, and an opportunity to leave before an encounter. She was walking through the crowded dance floor towards me. I was pretty certain that she had recognized me, but I looked back and saw a casual friend, Marie, and I turned and stepped to her side.

"It's quite a crowd tonight," I said nervously, as I could not see Karen now. Marie just smiled. She indicated someone she wanted to speak with who was near, and she stepped away. I was still in the group near the edge of the dance floor, but I was also alone now.

Marie and I had seen each other every Friday night for almost two months. Usually we would chat, waiting to see how the evening would develop. Now she had moved away, and I was again standing, not really alone, as there were three or four other women near me, standing in the group near the edge of the dancing crowd. I hadn't seen Karen for a few moments. Maybe she was moving through the crowd. I looked about and watched while remaining still. Could she have left? Maybe she hadn't recognized me, in this deep gray, ruched, bodycon dress and my tall black shoes.

I looked towards the entry, and then back towards the DJ stand. I tried to smile, as I now saw Karen. She stood motionless, less than ten feet away from where I stood. I looked directly at her as she now was appraising me.

The dance floor was quite packed, with many women and a few men on this Friday night. Then I saw Greg coming from the left of me.

"Carrie let's get in on this one," and he took my hand.

We had been speaking earlier, and most Friday nights Greg pulled me into a dance. I glanced back quickly and saw Karen's stare; she was watching me, but I turned my attention to Greg.

When the song shifted, he moved closer and asked, "Who is she Carrie?" but I didn't answer.

Then Greg took hold of my arms and shifted me around. He appeared to be comparing me as he looked at me carefully.

"Carrie, she could be you," and he chuckled, and the music had stopped. I smiled at his remark, but he reached for my hand as he walked off to the bar.

"I'll get you a glass of wine Carrie," he said, and I paused and looked around. The music began again, but I knew I had to address Karen now, as she was standing with her arms crossed over her chest, studying my every move.

I was literally dressed as her; well, quite similar, but Karen's dress was a little shorter. She had a look of bewilderment on her face, as she became aware of my modeled look of her appearance. Maybe I was just a bit taller, but as I stood in my nearly four-inch heels I was happy. I smiled as a walked closer and she frowned.

This bar was for those who choose a different life, and I would not have put Karen in the group. Yet there was no mistaking, it was she. All of my patient work over these past years had been worth that look of confusion. I considered whether I should quietly leave, I was never expecting to encounter her, and I now felt the encounter might not end well.

Greg was again at my side.

"Here you go, ah," he paused and handed me the cool glass as he noticed me looking directly at Karen, now barely an arm's length away.

As my alter ego 'Carrie', I had been working at presenting as a female, and I had been cross-dressing now for several years. It had been a private activity, but over the past ten months, I had been regularly visiting this queer-friendly place, and several people, including Greg, had become friends of mine, as I dressed as Carrie.

Just like every Friday night, tonight I had spent several hours preparing, for I enjoyed the attention that looking good, and sexy would bring. Some of the men had accepted me, and some of the girls were more than friendly, though several liked to tease me. I was quite close with several of the guys. Some of the gay men had been quite welcoming as well. But there she was; Karen was now just inches away from me, as she had stepped closer. We were there at the edge of the wooden dance floor.

She continued to study me, as I sipped the cool wine. Though I was a little unsettled, and surprised, I stood still as she surveyed my face and then my outfit.

Greg sensed the tension and he leaned close and said, "I'll be seeing you later Carrie," and he walked off.

I remained still and looked upon her while she did what I could never have had hoped for. Karen was smiling as she looked at my dress, a body-hugging dress with a plunging neckline, which fell to two inches above my knees. Then her eyes dropped to my nude hose', and the tall black heels. I had selected the sexy dress with the deep neckline after seeing her in one quite similar a few weeks earlier, in my boss's office. The careful makeup at the edges of my breast forms concealed the fact that my b-cup breasts were not real.

Karen was dressed very nearly the same, but in a sexy dark blue dress that defined her waist; it was shimmering due to the sequins, but Karen's dress was just slightly shorter than mine.

"It is you Gary?" she quietly asked, but she didn't move, and Carrie rolled to her left leg, and tilted her head slightly as her finger teased a strand of her long hair.

"That color looks great on you Karen," Carrie said, as she rolled to her right hip.

Karen stood tall in her black stilettos, though she was only a bit over sixty-six inches tall, and her long, straight, soft brown hair fell just over her shoulders. Her beautiful bluish eyes seemed to be smiling. Carrie studied her full mauve colored lips, and then she looked at Karen's perfect breasts, which were full but not large, and sat pert and high on her toned chest. Her waist was thin and tapered to her hips, and she had a tight round bottom. Looking downward Carrie noticed her small, almost tiny feet.

Carrie was nervous now, and all she could do was to smile, then absentmindedly she glided her tongue across her own deep red-stained lips. She realized that she was holding her breath, and she felt she was blushing. Karen was now quite near and focused on Carrie, who was looking about for somewhere to set down her wine glass.

- - - - - - - - -

Each week as Friday evening approached, Gary would select an outfit. The second bedroom closets of his condo were filled with a collection of dresses and several suits, though Carrie seldom wore those. The collection was constantly growing, as Gary, could feel comfortable shopping at the stores as Carrie, rather than on-line. Carrie would sometime vary her look, but tonight, as Carrie, she had worn the ash-blonde straight-haired wig. She had purchased the long wig after seeing the picture on her boss Charles' desk, almost a year ago. Gary had used a phone camera to discretely make the image, while meeting in Charles' office. It was a picture of Charles and his wife Karen, with her smiling. It had been shot at a special occasion, maybe a dinner party. Gary had spent the next few weeks carefully acquired the outfit and other elements, including the near black dress, the nude hose', and the sexy heels, that Karen was wearing in the image.

Gary was out as Carrie this Friday evening, as she had been doing for months. She was dressed for a night of dancing and friendly mixing. She could never have anticipated this meeting, of seeing Karen, and the two were about to address one another. Though the mixed queer bar was only ten miles from the office, Carrie found the crowd welcoming and discrete. Several times a month on Friday night she would prepare and go out. Her long strand of pearls hung between her faux breasts, the three golden wrist bangles on her left wrist, and she even had a similar diamond ring, though Carrie wore it on her right hand.

Karen now looked up at Carrie with her blue eyes, and she smiled.

"You've done something to yourself," Karen stated as she folded her arms across her chest, but she moved a few inches toward Carrie, though she wasn't smiling any longer. Then Carrie watched as Karen's moved closer still and her right hand came to touch Carrie's hip.

"Do you go by Gary now honey?" Karen asked as she inches away. Then Carrie felt the sensual tingle, as Karen was now so close, and her hand lightly caressed down Carrie's back.

The subtle touch stopped when Karen's hand again came to touch Carrie's bottom cheek through the fabric of the figure-slimming dark gray dress.

Nervously the cross-dressed woman said, "Yes Karen, it's Carrie, and, well, I've been working at this assemblage for years," but the term immediately seemed wrong.

Carrie saw that Karen was grinning.

"Your outfit looks like one of mine," but Karen didn't step away.

"And have you found the attention you desire?" Karen's smirk became a giggle, and she covered her mouth again.

She knew of the picture on her husband's desk. Karen and Gary had known each other for more than two years, as Gary was a staff attorney with Karen's husband's small law firm. They had been together at many office gatherings and celebrations, and Karen had become friendly with her husband best lawyer. Gary's work had been instrumental in several very big cases. So, her friendly touch was not surprising, only now it was quite intimate, for her fingers stayed on the concealed strap of Carrie's suspender clasp; concealed but protruding from the dress's fabric.

Now Karen withdrew a step, and turned slightly saying, "I'm out with the blonde over there," Carrie followed the gesture to see the tall beauty across the room, near the bar.

"My friend Wendy," Carrie was now looking across the dance floor in an attempt to understand whom Karen was referring to.

"The leggy one, with her hand," but Karen groaned as she witnessed the two women sexually petting one another.

"Oh my god," Karen expressed disbelief, as she looked over at the women about forty feet away on the opposite side of the dance floor.

"Now she's certainly looped," and she looked briefly back at Carrie.

"Do you see where she has her hand Gary?" Karen looked back as she watched from across the dance floor, the two women fondling each other.

"I'm sorry. I can't believe they're acting so lewdly, right Carrie?" Karen corrected herself, turning to look at Carrie again.

Carrie smiled, then she softly said, "I have seen couples playing here, but mostly on Friday's," but she was interrupted by the next observation.

Karen gasped, and Carrie looked over and saw that Wendy lifted the hem of her new friends dress, and she had her fingers in the other girl's panties. Carrie was happy to have the distraction, as Karen's presences was causing her own arousal.

Karen sighed, "Well, she'll be getting home sometime after Noon tomorrow," and she turned on her heels back to Carrie.

"Her husband is away." Karen said as her index finger came up to her lips.

"I won't tell a soul," Karen said softly, implying that Carrie should keep the evening's events to herself as well.

Carrie was still unnerved by being this close to Karen, and she found Karen's scent intoxicating.

"Wendy has been a very close friend," Karen said, "and, she asked me to accompany her to this place, as she has never been to a gay bar," Karen spoke as if she had been to LBT clubs before.

Carrie wasn't relaxed but she was more comfortable now, as they were not dwelling on her outfit any longer.

"Maybe tonight is a lesbian night?" Karen asked as she turned to look back into Carrie's eyes.

Carrie released a deeply held breathe, "Whatever," she said.

Karen looked at her carefully now, "You have some skill, a talent," and her hand came to Carrie's cheek.

"You definitively look feminine," but then Karen looked over at bar.

"Were you and that guy going to leave together?"

Carrie, looked over at Greg now and said, "He is nice, but no."

"Lucky that he's a tall one, hmm?" alluding to Carrie's height, though she was well less than six feet tall in the four-inch heels, and only an inch taller than Karen. Karen now crossed her arms again, but then she saw that her friend Wendy was necking lewdly again.

Carrie was about to explain her relationship with Greg, but she paused, as she saw Karen had begun to move off to her left. Looking back Karen indicated she would return in a minute. Carrie watched as Karen strutted across the wood floor, toward where Wendy and the other woman were making out. Carrie watched as Karen spoke with the two new friends. Then Carrie noticed the quick sideways look from the sexy blonde, and she saw that Wendy was smiling. A moment later she saw Wendy give her a thumbs up. A minute later Karen was moving slowly through the crowd back to Carrie, as the couple returned to their dancing and intimate kiss. Carrie didn't know the girl with Wendy, but she recognized her from an earlier visit at the club.

Carrie had been here three times this month, and each week she met several new women, as they would often approach her. Wendy and her new friend were now moving away towards the back rooms.

Carrie watched as Wendy subtlety waved and Karen came back to her, negotiating the various dancing women and men on the crowded floor. Carrie again held her breath, and then released, as the beautiful Karen was close once more.

Now standing beside Carrie, Karen explained that Wendy was on her own.

"She has begun to explore her interest in women," Karen said, as her hand again touched Carrie's hip.

"I didn't anticipate meeting a woman of my own though Carrie," as Karen's hand moved off of Carrie's hip, but touched Carrie arm near the wrist.

"Karen," Carrie said, "I am not embarrassed to be dressed, but I am really surprised to see you tonight. But, I am also glad that you're here Karen. You look lovely," but she stopped talking as Karen was distracted once again.

"Do you see her now Carrie?" she guessed that Karen was referring to Wendy.

Carrie simply pointed at the darken hall.

"She will be in there for some time Karen."

Now Karen covered her mouth and giggled behind her hand, but she now leaned into the Carrie, and now Karen smirked.

"Ah, Gary," but she realized her error, "I'm sorry, Carrie. But I am astonished by how great you look."

Karen didn't pause as she turned while standing quite close to Carrie.

"So do you go with the girls, or the with guys like Greg?"

Carrie considered the question and whether she needed to be honest. Greg was clearly gay, and Karen's question was trying to expose her intentions.

Karen smirked again, "I will let that sit there," and she moved back a step.

Then Karen said, "I wonder if this ensemble is for me, or maybe for Charles?"

Carrie was surprised by her suggestion, and she angrily responded.

"No! No way Karen! That's wrong!' and Carrie turned and began to walk away, but then she paused and turned, "I wouldn't get into your marriage!" Carrie's face clearly let Karen know that she was upset by the inference.

Yet as she turned she considered her own motives, and whether it was somehow tied to Charles, her boss for the last thirty-three months. Carrie was upset, and she walked off, but she saw that a small booth was unused, and she walked over. She set her wine glass down and slipped across the leatherette surface. The seat material grabbed her dress material, but her fingers moved quickly to adjust her exposed upper thigh, as her garter clasps holding her hose' was evident.

A moment later Karen came over, and she quickly looked at Carrie.

"I'll sit too," and Carrie rolled her eyes, but she slid over and Karen slipped in beside her, as Carrie's eyes watched as the material of Karen's sequined dressed also shifted, allowing her a view of Karen's upper thighs.

Now the two sat together but they didn't speak for a minute. Carrie didn't look at Karen, as she was unsettled by Karen suggestion regarding Charles. With her hip now touching Karen's, Carrie considered her next move, but Karen seemed to have a plan, and her fingers danced lightly on Carrie's knee, then up upon her dress hem, and then stopped. Karen's finger was resting atop of the garter tab concealed beneath Carrie's tight dress hem.

"You are wearing hose'." Karen stated, but Carrie interrupted her.

"I am comfortable with myself," Carrie softly said as she shifted away to look at Karen.

"Listen, please. I've elected to be here as you see me, and I am quite settled now, even with the surprise of seeing you," but she looked off towards the bar.

"But for you to just," Carrie again looked at Karen.

"To jump to that assumption is just wrong," Carrie seemed to relax after her statement, though she was still upset. She again looked away as she shifted her bottom a few inches toward the inner end of the booth, away from Karen's position.

"I couldn't wear stockings with this short dress," Karen said as she now pulled her own dress hem lower. She had realized that her dress had slipped upward and her upper thighs, almost to her panties, were exposed.

Karen now spoke quickly.

"So you can clearly shop, and your face is quite well done, but every woman must develop that skill," Karen said as she was fidgeting on the seat of the small booth. She rotated to look closely at Carrie and her left knee now rested on the seat.

"I am most amazed at your confidence Carrie. You don't seem to mind, well, that your boss's wife knows that you have this secret!"

Then Carrie felt Karen's index finger back on her right knee. The caress was sensual, and Carrie somehow resisted a moan. Then Karen's fingers moved upward to the hair lying on Carrie's shoulder.

"Is this a wig Carrie?" but Carrie couldn't speak.

Her 'acting' was much too real tonight, with Karen now taking a loc of her hair. There was something of this moment that she would remember. Karen might never comprehend how Carrie was striving towards becoming feminine, as a simulacrum, of this beautiful woman. Carrie's desire to be more like Karen was not a dream, as they were then so close, sitting together in this bar booth.

Carrie watched Karen's eyes carefully, and Karen was reviewing the subtle feminine poise of this new woman.

"Let's, ahh," Karen paused and smiled as she rotated toward Carrie.

"Can you can explain this, your decision," Karen was thinking of the right way to ask her question.

MadQuill
MadQuill
358 Followers