Meeting Karen Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you coming with me Carrie?" she asked, as she again stood.

"We will take my car, and maybe go to your house Carrie?" Karen said as Carrie now stood adjusted her dress. She felt Karen take her hand, and they walked across the dance floor.

"I thought that you were hungry?" Carrie asked.

Carrie saw Jon, and she waved, as Karen squeezed her hand.

Karen stopped a moment, "I did say that, but I really just wanted you to leave with me."

Carrie had not planned on visitors, as her relations generally occurred in the dark hall outside the women's room of the dance club, or the backseat of a car. She could see that taking Karen home could be amazing.

"Ah, I think I have some wine, and," Carrie said softly, but Karen interrupted.

"We're not talking about drinking honey," Karen suggested as she reached to rub her hand across Carrie's bottom.

At the door to the club, Karen helped Carrie with her wrap.

"You have really gone all in. This is a nice piece Carrie," she offered her compliment as the two moved passed the door. Carrie felt Karen's hand take hers again.

As they approached the car Karen, handed Carrie the keys.

"You drive, please," Karen said, and she leaned in and kissed Carrie's right cheek.

A moment later they were heading to Carrie's small home, but she was distracted as Karen moved close across the space separating the two bucket seats, and Carrie turned to look at Karen.

"What are you doing Karen?" Carrie asked.

But Karen did not respond as she slipped her fingers above the hem of Carrie's tight black dress for the second time tonight. Carrie felt the tip of Karen's finger trace the strap of her hose' clasp, and then the tingle as Karen's finger touched her naked upper thigh.

"What are you doing?" Carrie was near the parking lot exit, and she stopped the car.

"I'm trying to drive Karen!" Carrie said with a little panic in her voice.

"I can't believe how flat you are here Gar, sorry Carrie," a moment later, she was fumbling and had slid the dress up almost to Carrie's hips, and exposed Carrie's pink panties and the suspender garment hold the hose'. She wanted to see Carrie's penis, but seeing the dual tapes, Karen slipped away slightly, and pulled the dress hem back down to Carrie's thighs.

"How do you do that? Don't those tapes hurt?" Karen asked as Carrie moved along the roadway.

Carrie held her breathe and then started to speak, "Karen, there is a sort of worship involved," she glanced toward the passenger seat.

Karen giggled, "Really? I hadn't noticed Carrie," and she leaned back against the seat, shifting her own dress hem.

Carrie was driving slowly, and considering Karen's interest in her, "I do not simply dress and make myself feminine. I now want to live as a woman, but it's difficult, to explain," she paused to consider her evening and how they were heading to her home.

"I have spent hours, days, changing my manner and poise," she saw that Karen was looking at her.

Karen listened as Carrie continued, "It has required careful study, and I was never good at acting," but Karen interrupted.

"But your voice is what astonished me. You don't sound anything like Gary," Karen was once again sitting close.

"I have to be carefully at the office, as I have slipped into my female voice once or twice, and it surprised one of my assistants," Carrie considered whether to share with Karen the details, but she didn't.

Karen asked, "How did you decide to mimic me Carrie?"

Carrie looked at her and considered whether she should tell the truth.

"You see Karen, you are the ultimate, a feminine woman," she turned quickly smiling, as the car slowed.

Carrie recalled that afternoon when her boss Charles required a file and sent Gary to the home. Carrie considered, for just a moment, then she spoke of seeing Karen, "It was seeing you atop the stairs, wearing that perfect formfitting black dress Karen," she paused as Karen had shifted closer again.

"Those moments I have etched in my memory," and she glanced quickly to Karen.

"I recall the day," Karen said.

"It was not a day Karen; it was a turning point in my life. Seeing your face, and your smile, and the outfit, and that ring, and those diamond earrings," now Carrie was stopped at a traffic signal and Karen moved quickly and they kissed.

Their lips parted, "You didn't mention my red heels, the Louboutin's, with the open toe," and Karen moved back as Carrie drove on.

"Those heels cost Charles over eight hundred dollars!"

Carrie quickly hit the brakes, "Eight Hundred?"

Karen shocked her head affirming the number, "and I was wearing French full-fashion hose' that afternoon."

Carrie looked at her, "What? I thought,"

Karen shifted closer to the drivers' seat, "I was meeting Wendy that afternoon, and she enjoyed undressing me."

Carrie noticed the almost smirk on Karen's face, but she continued, "So it was a huge thing see you Karen, and I am not shy about admitting this to you."

The two were quiet for a moment, and then Karen spoke.

"I love that I was that perfect that day, for now look at you," and Karen caressed Carrie's right cheek.

"To do this, to become Carrie, well, the details are essential Karen, for if I'm in error I won't be near enough, I mean to say, nearly as feminine as I need, as I want to be. Being female," but she hesitated.

"Each time I try, I can never be like you are," Carrie said as she glanced quickly at Karen resting now against the passenger door.

Karen giggled and said, "That is sort of sweet Carrie, and yet powerfully erotic," and she reached to touch Carrie's cheek once again.

"Some days, when I slip on my heels," but Carrie had to pause again.

The car slowed as Carrie composed herself, "I apologize, but as I sit so near to you,"

She was flustered. Carrie was again trying to explain her transition, and the acting condition, of striving towards femininity.

"It's that you have unknowingly helped me, to reach towards a womanhood; to become the person I desired to be, and, well tonight, is crazy, that we have met Karen," Carrie was sure she was flushed now. Carrie needed to re-direct their discussion.

She had worked for years with Karen's husbands' firm, and though Carrie had prepared the legal paperwork, she had held off filing her application to change her gender and name.

Now driving the large Audi sedan, Carrie asked, "How did you meet Charles?" she needed to calm down and she felt that changing the subject might help.

Carrie glance over at her, "Oh, we needn't speak of him." Karen said softly.

Then Karen spoke of their family's connection, her older sister Faith, and explained for ten minutes how her world had been spirally away for the past year.

"Early on in the marriage I knew I wanted something more, but, once we could not conceive. I wanted; well I did then, at least, want a baby. But ahh, well. No luck."

Karen now looked at Carrie and asked several simple questions, as they drove carefully.

"Carrie, have you been with many partners?"

"No", Carrie responded as she drove along, heading home.

Karen smiled as she said, "Girls, or boys too?"

Carrie didn't answer immediately, so Karen asked again. "Boys Carrie? Have you been laid yet?"

Now Carrie slowed the car.

"Well, yes," Carrie looked nervously at Karen, "But only the once, and it was over three months ago." Carrie resisted explaining how she had loved that special weekend, since sitting beside her was the woman she truly wanted to sleep with.

"Does it matter Karen?" she asked.

Karen shifted closer again and now rubbed Carrie's lap atop her dress.

"Yes, it does. It means that you have been experimenting, and I need more of that in my life Carrie." she said smiling and her hand moved to caress Carrie's hose' covered thigh.

"Well, his name, and how?" Karen wanted to hear the details. "Did you orgasm?"

Carrie resisted, "It is quite personal Karen," but Karen pushed against Carrie.

"I have to know. Did you love having a cock deep inside of you, or was it too, ahh, painful?" Karen said as her finger traced along the slope of Carrie's right breast.

Carrie smiled as Karen teased her, but she moved Karen's hand away, and looked at the road ahead.

"It is difficult enough Karen, just having you in the same space as me. I have almost climaxed twice since you walked over to me. Now you are asking about my sex life?" Carrie exclaimed.

As Karen again caressed Carrie she spoke softly, but her voice was urgent.

"But I want to be fucked in my bottom," Karen offered.

Carrie braked the car hard.

"Don't panic honey, he won't do my ass, Charles. He feels it is a disgusting act," Karen said.

Karen again asked Carrie, though less aggressively, "Who fucked your bottom Carrie, and was it wonderful?"

Carrie again resisted, but the Audi was moving again.

"It was good, you know, to have it out of the way, but, though Rob was gentle," Carrie realized that she had said too much.

Karen interrupted, "Like it was for me in high school."

Then she asked, "Was he big, or normal, you know, his penis?"

Carrie looked at her.

"What does it matter? He was just right Karen, and why does the size of my lover matter?"

Karen smiled and she slipped her hand beneath Carrie hem again, and her hand pushed Carrie's dress almost to her hips.

"Did you explode, from him stuffing his dick into your ass? Butt fucking you?" she asked as she rubbed across Carrie's panty.

But Carrie was silent.

"This suspender, they may be sexy but," Karen's fingers played with the strap and shiny clasps holding Carrie's sheer hose'.

Carrie sensed that Karen was becoming aroused by their discussion.

"He fucked me, after I fellated his, normal penis. And in the morning, he fucked me again. It was an amazing night."

Carrie wanted to add, but Karen said it first, "Would you sleep with him again?"

Carrie now slowed the Audi, and careful considered her response.

"I might, but I'm really into women. Rob was good. He was careful and gentle, and I came, and it was an amazing orgasm, but he and I haven't been together since Karen."

Carrie looked at Karen, thinking about her experience and her solo play. She wondered whether she would ever again be with a man, and she remember that she was supposed to have seen Rob tonight. She elected to pause the review of her becoming a non-virgin.

Now Karen moved to again lean against the passenger door, as she wasn't wearing the seat belt. The car was stopped at another traffic light.

"Did you always feel feminine?" Karen asked.

"Not really Karen" Carrie said.

"Now of course I do, and every day I plot how to, you know. I want to live as me, full-time, but I still can't imagine being accepted. I can't see how."

"Charles is always talking of your ill-fitted suits," Karen said. "Is that something you do to conceal anything Carrie?"

Carrie looked at her, "Yes, and no. I have been on hormones for eight months now, and my chest, as you discovered, is developing, so I have been wearing a compression brassiere. My bottom has, well my hips have grown."

"Your hair is growing nicely," Karen said, but she quickly recalled that Carrie was wearing a wig.

"Actual, it is just above my shoulders," Carrie offered.

"You noticed my hair Karen?" Carrie asked. "When you were at the office last month?"

"Yes Carrie," Karen said. "And I saw the changes to your face, maybe it was due to the weight loss, but you looked quite changed."

"I thought the old, large suits would make the weight loss less evident, when I was working," but Carrie as also considering how Karen was looking at her, and she was processing Karen's observations from her last trip to the office. She hadn't though anyone was aware of her changes.

Karen again shifted close, and her hand slipped into the plunging neckline of Carrie's dress, and quickly her fingers were beneath Carrie's underwire brassiere, for the second time tonight.

Carrie had to pay attention to the road.

"Careful please Karen, they are quite sensitive," she said, as Karen massaged the little buds she found, beneath the faux silicone inserts.

"I would say you are below a B-cup Carrie," Karen said.

Carrie sighed, "I wish, as I think those bumps are only an A. I wish for something there, but I have to be patient," she felt Karen's squeeze.

"Careful!"

Karen removed her fingers, "And that dress looks to be a size six, Carrie. Just how much weight have you dropped?" Karen asked.

Karen giggled when Carrie told her, "Over thirty pounds! That's crazy!"

Karen guffawed, "Whether it's over fourteen months or not. Shit, I weight a hundred and nineteen pounds Carrie, and you are at least an inch or possibly two inches taller."

Carrie tried to explain, but Karen interrupted, "You're just twelve pounds more than me, Carrie, and that is amazing. How large a chest would you want to develop?"

Carrie simply pointed, at Karen's chest, "Just that much Karen," she said, and her eyes quickly returned to the roadway.

Carrie smiled, and then Karen took Carrie's right hand from the steering wheel and bought it to her breasts.

"That's how I feel about the size of mine Carrie." Karen held Carrie's fingers as she moved across her bosom.

Then her hand reached for Carrie's dress hem once more, still up at her hips, and Karen's head bent, as her fingers found the edge of the tape on Carrie's thigh. She was trying to remove the tape carefully.

Carrie exclaimed, "What the hell Karen, don't, not now, please! That is tender skin down there!"

But Carrie was delighted that Karen was about to release her small penis.

Karen said, "Lift up a little Carrie," and the last of the tape was carefully released.

"I can't imagine how you can tolerant that, every day you said?"

Karen held the two pieces of medical tape, but she looked carefully at the small white penis, Carrie's sex. Karen smiled as she looked at Carrie's smooth shaft, and the bulbous purple head with the subtle cleft. She saw the smallish balls and the hairless and smooth, scrotum. She was longing to kiss the perfect sex that Carrie had prepared. She moved her long finger and touched the tip, and then she bent to be closer, and now she was just a few inches from Carrie's penis. She inhaled the aroma through her nose, and the scent of sex, and Karen shivered as she held the tube gently.

"Yet, I felt certain that you had surgery, this penis removed, since you were so flat Carrie," and now Karen gently held Carrie's sex.

"Are you really sure you want to do this, here? With me?" Carrie asked quietly, as Karen's warm mouth then caused Carrie to sigh.

"Try not to explode Carrie," Karen said, chuckling as her tongue licked Carrie's sex, and then her lips suckled the soft penis.

"I'm just getting something I enjoy, but I've been deprived of. I love to suck cock Carrie."

Her mouth opened and her head moved closer and Karen's tongue licked along Carrie's still soft sex. The sound of her kisses and slurping gently up and about the tip, and then her warm saliva covered palm was pumping Carrie slowly. She told Carrie that Charles, her husband, didn't like her to give him head.

Carrie glanced down quickly, and then back to the road.

"Really?" Carrie asked again glancing quickly from the road and then to Karen's actions.

"You love fellatio?" but Karen was busy, and the sound of her mouth and tongue were as good an answer as Carrie needed.

As Karen slowly massaged Carrie's stiffing penis she asked, "Tell me why you do it, the dressing, Carrie?"

And her mouth was again filled with the semi-hard penis, kissing and then looking at Carrie's cock.

"There is sex involved right? Most obliviously, or you would be content to keep this at home. I, meant to say, stay private. There is the attraction to men and women too?" Karen held Carrie's penis as the car continued.

Carrie moaned as Karen's hand now just held her small sex.

"I have become a little lewd, and I have given a fair amount of head, at the club. Many of the guys, well, they don't often reciprocate, and I think, half are unaware, or don't care that I have this," and Carrie's right hand dropped to touch herself as Karen held her small cock.

Karen moved slowly away when she heard Carrie, but again she bent down and her warm mouth covered Carrie, as she continued to speak.

"It is more about being feminine, than the sex Karen. I have been working at this for several years, dressing, learning how to act, and to move, as well as speaking as a woman Karen. And the dancing has helped," but she moaned as the attentive tongue continued to play with her penis.

"Oh, ahh Karen, how did you?" she was having trouble speaking.

"The idea of you appearing tonight, well, it is beyond my dreams, and I can't be certain it isn't an unreal night," Carrie moaned more loudly as her climax was close now.

Karen's mouth and tongue were focused, as Carrie was quite hard, and the car was slowing. The saliva covered her cock, as Karen suckled and caressed the very hard penis. Her tongue moved back to the tip and licked around the hard head, as she heard Carrie voice change.

"Let me, ahh, pullover Karen, as I, agggh," but it was too late, and Carrie ejaculated, and her semen entered Karen's mouth.

"I am sorry," Carrie cried.

"Ohhh, ughh, Karen, ahh," as Carrie moaned, and her penis continued to spasm. Then she was quiet, as her lover pumped her sex.

But now she was stopped on the roadside and was breathing hard. Karen kept her mouth on the Carrie still stiff penis.

"Come kiss me Karen, please," and Carrie pulled Karen upward and close as Karen sat up slowly. Carrie saw the bit of semen on her lover's lips.

"That was a nice start, Carrie. Do you want to kiss me and share this?" and Karen opened her mouth and they kissed. This was a long sensual moment.

Their lips parted and Carrie said, "I can't believe that we just did that," and she sighed as she looked at Karen's face. Karen leaned closer and her lips were again with Carrie's as she still held the softening cock, as Carrie's two thongs slipped back across her penis.

"Oh my, how have we found each other?" Karen moaned.

Carrie was still excited and breathing rapidly, and she was kissing Karen's face as her lover sighed.

"Well, we did," Carrie said.

"I so needed this tonight, believe me," Karen said, as she rolled back into the passenger seat, but Carrie needed more of her kisses.

"Stay close to me Karen, here," and she pulled her nearer and they kissed again.

The end of Part One

by MadQuill