Meeting Karen Pt. 02

Story Info
The second part: Carrie and Karen.
12k words
4.8
4.8k
5
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MadQuill
MadQuill
358 Followers

This is the second of a four-part story is about a woman who models herself on another. I hope readers will enjoy this trans-lesbian tale.

All of the characters are over eighteen years of age.

This work will have additional chapters.

Thank you for your comments.

This is a work of Fiction. Please remember this is a copyrighted work and all legal disclaimers apply.

*****

Meeting Karen - Part II

Preamble : Carrie has met Karen, and the two left the club together.

After trying for weeks Toni did get Carrie to agree to ride with her road bike club.

"You can use my older cycle Carrie, but remember, this is an all-girls club, so you had better be prepared for a careful, 'once-over', by the lead rider. We call her Bibbie, which really means 'bike-bitch'. She is a financial planner, and though she is aggressive, she does lead well. Most of the girls are quite comfortable, and friendly, but Bibbie will be checking you out."

Before the first Saturday ride, Toni came over to Carrie's after finishing her Friday dance classes. Carrie had recently joined one of Toni's smaller girls dance classes, after having previously had private lessons with Toni. She was comfortable with the feminine leotards and hanging out with the other women. To ride with Toni and the other women she would need riding gear. Toni had helped Carrie select a Giordana bib-shorts in white and black, with red accents, and a similar short-sleeve shirt for her.

Carrie wondered about the shorts, as she was standing beside Toni.

"Can you see any hint of my boy stuff Toni?" she asked, as she turned and twisted while looking back at the mirror.

"Hey Carrie, stop that. Those fit you nicely, and your bottom will impress Bibbie! Just remember, she leads, we follow, do you understand?" Then Toni reviewed Carrie's legs.

"At least you have shaved those long legs nicely," Toni jealousy touched Carrie's inner thigh.

"Those are seriously toned girl!"

Carrie smiled as Toni stood, "Thanks to you and the dancing."

The weather looked okay, "Again, it could be a save, if it rains, as we'll leave the group and use it as the excuse. There is no sense in too long a ride. Tomorrow night, I am certain you will not be going dancing," Toni explained.

"Those calves will be toast after an hour, so I'll handle Ms. Bibbie, okay?" Toni said.

"I'll meet you here with the bikes at eight tomorrow morning," as Toni wanted to review and possibly adjust Carrie's makeup and check her outfit.

She suggested, "Just use a little mascara, and maybe a soft pink lipstain, as you will be sweating."

In the morning Toni arrived and saw how Carrie had placed her helmet with her fake ponytail, as her blondish hair was still above her shoulders.

"Okay Carrie, that works," as Toni pulled on Carrie's hair, to assure herself the setup wouldn't fail.

The ride to the cycle path was just a half a mile, and Toni de-mounted the two ultra-light Bianchi's from her roof carrier.

"The older one is a hybrid composite and two years old, but it's still quite nice though," Toni said.

When they joined the others, Toni's friends were all quite supportive.

"As a new rider, Carrie can be excused after the first twenty miles," Bibbie said.

"Toni, are you okay with getting her back safely?" Bibbie asked.

After the first seven miles the rain did come, but it was very light.

The group of six women moved at a moderate pace, and only Toni and another woman, Sandy, followed Carrie. At the first water stop, Sandy complimented Toni.

"You have found a beautiful girl to add to our bike club. Good work," as Sandy lightly squeezed Carrie's bottom.

"Nice," Sandy said softly, as she walked off to the restroom.

Toni paused the butchy dike and scolded her.

"Sandy that is not the way to treat my friend!"

Just then the rain intensity increased.

"We're out of here Carrie," Toni said.

Carrie was happy, as the exercise, though not rigorous, was more than she was used to, and she was hoping to meet Rob again tonight. Their first date five weeks earlier had been fun, and though it hadn't led to a follow-up, Carrie was pretty certain that Rob wanted to be with her again. She needed some time to prepare as he had suggested meeting at the club after nine.

"I can pick you up and we can drive together Carrie," Rob had suggested, but Carrie wanted to dress to the nines, and she wanted her other friends to see and watch the two leave together.

"Rob, I promised Trixie that I would drive with her tomorrow night," Carrie explained to Rob when they spoke after her dance lesson Thursday evening, but she was making an excuse. She wanted to be seen leaving with Rob, not arriving.

- - - - - - - - - - -

Carrie remembered the night that Karen first stay with her, and the intimacy of Karen lips and tongue on her sex. She was surprised at Karen's oral interests and her willingness to be with her.

That night as Carrie had driven Karen's Audi towards the condo, she wondered about how they could be together. She was about to have her boss's wife sleep in her apartment.

"Karen, should you spend the night?" and Carrie's quick sideways glance saw the subtle nod from Karen.

She heard her say, "Uh huh," softly as she looked at Carrie driving the large car.

Carrie then asked, "We weren't drinking heavily. Are you feeling okay?" but Karen looked at her.

"Is the process fun?" Karen was changing the subject. "I mean getting ready? For any girl, it's time consuming, but" Karen had slid back against the door panel, and the car was still a mile from the condo.

Karen was on a roll, "I'm just in wonder, Carrie. You look and feel, you even smell feminine."

"I guess it is exciting Karen, every time I finish and look at myself," Carrie said.

Yet Carrie was anxious, "But being dressed, in my lingerie and dresses, it does feel good and I stopped considering myself as a male some time ago. I can't explain the inner relief," Karen was listening carefully, but Carrie was holding back. She still had to be 'Gary' early on Monday morning.

"When I watch the video of myself in an outfit, with my clothing and hair," now Karen interrupted.

"You video yourself?" she asked, perplexed.

Carrie smirked, "You think that I would consider walking out of my condo without knowing if I look good?" Carrie explained that a mirror was not sufficient.

Karen was surprised, but she listened closely, "I set up my camera and confirm how I look. I confirm that even from behind I present well, and the details; my nails, and everything. You have a better starting point Karen, but I have to be certain that my look, and my face are ready for inspection."

Karen now giggled, as she clearly was more than a little excited. Carrie had suggested that they continue to her home, but as she turned off the car Carrie wondered what had happened to Rob. In the distraction of meeting Karen, she had missed him at the club.

Sitting a moment with the engine off, she was smiling as she compared Karen's blowjob to Rob's, and she liked Karen's style, and then she recalled when she had spent the night with Melissa. Carrie was surprised how awkward she had felt, as Melissa had never sucked a penis, yet she knew that Carrie was a trans person. Carrie now looked over at Karen, and considered how the night had turned out. She would have to call Rob and apologize, but then she was distracted by Karen sitting so nearby. It was a magical moment.

She removed the ignition key while looking over at Karen; it appeared that she was asleep.

"No, I'm just enjoying thinking of sucking you off again Carrie.," Karen said as she sat up.

"I need more of you Carrie," and she looked at Carrie with lustful eyes.

Carrie hadn't ever been blown so beautifully, and as she opened the driver's door slowly, she considered bring her boss's wife into her bed, and she swung her hose' covered long legs free and stepped around the front of the car with her heels clicking on the concrete surface.

"Here comes someone special," Karen said, through the car window which she had opened.

Carrie came around the car and Karen shifted away from the door, as she closed the window, and Carrie opened the passenger door. Karen lewdly smiled and reached up and pulled her into a kiss. Then her fingers slipped beneath Carrie's dress. She tugged the hem up and smiled seeing the hose' held by the shiny brass clasps of the rose toned suspender.

"I want some more of this," Karen said, as she had an easier time getting Carrie's panties aside, as there was no tape to deal with. In a blink she held Carrie's soft penis.

"You really do like to suck me Karen!" Carrie said, standing beside the car.

Karen leaned over, but she needed to get out of the car. Carrie was surprised as she saw Karen kneel.

"Ouch!" she cried, as she felt a pebble, and Karen reached in and grabbed the carpeted floor mat and placed it on the ground. Again, she knelt and took hold of Carrie's sex.

"Umh, you're getting stiff little woman!" and she licked along the length of Carrie's growing stiffness.

It surprised Carrie that Charles didn't enjoy his wife's oral attention, as she was that quite good at eating dick. Carrie considered the earlier statement regarding Charles, as Karen's lips kissed her hardening penis.

"But I'm pretty certain that I won't, ahh, oh Karen," Carrie moaned, as she leaned against the open car door, and Karen engulfed her now hard but small penis.

"Oh my, Karen, yes, oh, your mouth, ohh, and your tongue, ahh, this feels wonderful!" Carrie caressed Karen's hair, as she licked and kissed her penis, trying to bring on a second orgasm.

"Yes, Carrie. I love this, and your girl-prick seems to like my warm mouth and tongue."

Carrie looked around, as even though it was dark, the car's interior light was on.

"Karen, you do this so beautifully," as Karen looked up to Carrie face. Carrie saw that her face was moist from saliva and pre-cum. Karen held the tight sac beneath the hard shaft gently.

"You're hard again," and Carrie's hand came to her cheek, as Karen turned slightly and sucked on her thumb.

"I want you again, and again," Karen whispered, as she moved her mouth off of the penis, teasing Carrie. "I need your cock inside me Carrie," as her fingers moved up and down Carrie's penis.

"I like this little heart," Karen was talking of Carrie's tuft of hair remaining on her pubis.

"Cum in my mouth Carrie. Flood me again please? Fill my mouth a second time!"

Karen was now stroking Carrie, and she felt her peak near.

"You told me that you like to suck cock too, well," but Karen's mouth was again full, and Carrie had closed her eyes.

"Karen, agggh, again, oh yes!!" Carrie loudly moaned as Karen's lips stay around her penis and she enjoyed a second climax.

"Oh, my Karen," Carrie said as she looked down to Karen's face and she saw her licking the semen from her fingers, and her left index finger gathered the bobble off her cheek.

Karen rested back on her heels, while still holding Carrie's softening sex.

"I do like sucking you Carrie," and she found a tissue and wiped her lips. "But this was so special; it maybe that I've not had enough cock, or maybe it's the lingerie, and the scent of a woman," Karen said smiling.

"That's the most semen I've had in years Carrie!" and Karen stood, and they embraced.

But now Carrie needed to sit, "Let's go in now Karen."

She was not settled, as she walked alongside Karen, and now Carrie considered whether Karen was drunk, as the two discussed the night.

"Karen are you sure you should spend the night?" and Carrie saw a subtle nod from Karen.

She heard her say, "Uh huh," softly as she looked at Carrie.

Carrie then asked, "We didn't drink heavily. Are you really sure that you feel okay?" She was dumbstruck that this beautiful woman had just thoroughly emptied her testicles.

Karen only smiled, as she pulled Carrie close. Clearly both women were more than a little tried, as Carrie opened the door to her home.

When they were inside, Carrie was looking about, considering the next issue, as the two women kicked off their heels and sat in the living room with some cool water. They spoke of Karen's life.

"I basically just find things to do each day. So, I go shopping, and do lunch, and that can fill a portion of the day, but finding interesting women, that's a bit of a problem. I want to have more to do though," Karen sat relaxed on the sofa, across from Carrie in the armchair.

Carrie wondered about that comment.

Karen continued to describe her "uninteresting life" and Carrie listened until it was quite late, past one in the morning.

"Thanks for listening, Carrie," Karen said. Then she stood and sat down on the arm of the chair close to Carrie.

Carrie looked up at this beauty, and she wanted to be with her, but she was nervous.

"You can sleep in my bed, Karen, but I'll use the small room."

Carrie wanted to sleep beside Karen, next to her, but she also knew that they should not be together. Fellatio was easy sex, but intercourse would not be right.

"Sure Carrie, and I need some sleep," as Carrie stood and took Karen's hands.

Once in the bedroom Karen laid across the bed as Carrie pulled the duvet across Karen. She was still dressed, but Karen was asleep. Carrie quietly walked to the smaller room, and she listened for Karen and after a few minutes she heard Karen's soft rhyme of breathing.

Carrie could relax, but she couldn't sleep yet. She lay there in the dark and imagined Karen was there beside her. After three in the morning, she did fall asleep, and she dreamed :

- - - - - - - - - - -

"So, Mrs. Stout, do you feel you are ready to be my secretary?" Ms. West asked.

The interview was well along and Carrie felt she would hire Ms. Stout, but she sensed that the woman seat across from her was nervous.

Karen Stout wanted to work, and her degree and organization skills exceeded the qualifications the advert said were required. She had carefully dressed this morning for the interview with the small legal firm. The woman sitting across from her was a few years her senior, and she was all business. Her gray suit was nicely tailored, but the skirt was little too long; the portions were off Karen thought.

After several additional questions Ms. West seemed to relax, and Karen felt she would be hired. There was a discussion about salary, and the benefits, but then Ms. West paused and stood.

"I think there is only one more item Mrs. Stout," and Ms. West moved around the desk.

"You see, we're a small firm, only four lawyers, and Sarah. She manages the office, as we use an office service for the paralegal support work. My oldest partner is leaving in a month, and the two others are a bit older than myself. Both are over forty-five. I would suggest that if you accepted the position, you would have to agree to a slight wardrobe change."

Karen listened as Ms. West now turned. She was standing with her back towards Karen, who studied the woman's profile. The waist of her suit was quite sharply defined, and the pencil skirt was at least four inches below her knees.

"Maybe if you chose to wear pantsuits, or longer skirts Mrs. Stout."

Then Ms. West turned slowly, and Karen saw the tallish woman's skirt shift and exposed some of her left thigh, as the slit was apparent. Karen shook her head in agreement of the requested change.

"A skirt such as you are wearing is acceptable?" Karen asked and she watched as Ms. West walked nearer extending her hand.

"Exactly. A little more fabric, and we'll be happy to see you next Monday morning," Ms. West said.

Karen stood slowly, now well aware of her exposed knees.

"I can start immediately, Miss West."

The older woman paused with this suggestion, then walked to the office door. Miss West appraised the outer room, which had several large file cabinets, and then she stopped.

"Maybe," was all Miss West said as she stepped towards the conference room.

"Come with me Miss Stout," but she again stopped.

"It will not work, me calling you Miss Stout, so Karen," and she continued into the large room with the long table.

"These piles each have a separate case history. The young man who you're replacing left a week ago due to a family matter, and he left this work unfinished. The office is quiet today, so you could spend the remaining hours getting a handle on the various cases and filing the documents."

Karen moved to the large table and picked up a folder. She quickly scanned the collection. There were easily thirty groups spread around the table surface. She looked over her left shoulder at the attorney who was hiring her, her new boss.

"I can do this Miss West," she said.

"Carrie, Miss Stout, okay?" she said but realized her error.

"Karen that will be grand," and they turned and shook hands.

"I arrive early each day, near seven forty-five, and I will get you a key on Monday."

It was after two in the afternoon, and Miss West quickly explained the file system to Karen, and various other details.

"I'll leave you to it," Miss West said as she walked to the doorway.

"I will be heading home after five," and Miss West turned and walked back to her office.

A few minutes later Karen heard her speaking on the phone. It was quite still in the conference room, and she heard Miss West, Carrie, clearly.

"Yes George, Phil's replacement was hired. Yes Stout, she is the one," but Karen could hear only one side of the discussion.

"Will you be in tomorrow George?"

Then Karen considered closing the conference room door, but as she moved it, she left it open a crack and returned to the files.

"Yes, she has little experience, but neither did Phil when he started a year ago. I think Miss Stout will be a good addition to the team."

Karen was no longer distracted by the conversation, as she focused on subdividing the papers of the Johnston case. Miss West had explained that though the documents were also stored digitally, the papers were essential. She worked carefully for several hours without thinking of where Miss West was, and Karen was startled when the door swung open and Miss West stood smiling.

"You're a good worker," Miss West said. It was after five.

Karen was slightly uncomfortable as she had removed her suit jacket and she was bent over with her bottom pointed towards the doorway. Her skirt hem had ridden up the back of her thighs, and she knew that the other woman had to be looking at her bottom, and the slight silky slip she had beneath her skirt. She was looking over her left shoulder as Miss West moved into the room.

"You have a lovely derriere Karen," Carrie said as she was immediately behind the new employee, and Carrie reached and pulled the edge of the skirt downward for Karen.

"This is why we discussed the wardrobe change. Seeing your bottom is too distracting," but Karen was now standing.

She was only an inch or so shorter than Miss West, and they were quite near each other, looking closely at one another, as Karen considered the intimacy of the touch she had just experienced.

"I understand Carrie," but the gaze of the older woman was too intense, and Karen felt slightly aroused by her scent.

She stood still as Miss West wrapped her right arm around Karen's narrow waist and pulled her close.

"I need you to agree, to what may happen next Karen," as she smiled, and her tongue moved slowly across her mauve colored lips.

The soft kiss felt so natural now for Karen, and for that moment she forgot how new this relationship was.

"Yes," she breathed. "I feel much better, Carrie."

Karen now pressed her lips to Carrie's, and her hands were now on the other woman's hips pulling her closer.

"I may be too aggressive, but Karen, my emotions just got the better of me, seeing your beautiful backside!"

MadQuill
MadQuill
358 Followers