Meeting Karen Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I will be difficult to get rid of Karen, if this is true. I will want to share life, every day, with you and our baby."

Karen smiled, "I know this might be difficult Carrie, and I'm happy to see your positive reaction, but it was my lust that might be the cause of the changes we may face," and she kissed Carrie once again.

Karen had dropped her bike, and now Carrie bent to lift it off the ground, but Karen slipped up and molded herself to Carrie's bottom, "I want more of you Carrie West," as Carrie shifted, and Karen took her bike.

Their ride continued, but they both decided to return to Carrie's. After a quick rinse they were in the kitchen. The loving began slowly, and their kisses were gentle, then Karen took the lead, taking Carrie's hand as they went into the bedroom, but Carrie paused.

"You look so lovely," she smiled as Karen was beautiful without any make-up.

"So are you Carrie," but though Carrie had created a feminine appearance, she knew her face still needed a little work; Karen had suggested a subtle jaw adjustment, and Carrie wanted her lips done as well, but right then she was thinking of her tiny breasts.

Karen had worn a simple wrap dress, and as she loosened the ties, Carrie kissed her.

"Your breasts are so distracting Karen," as Carrie saw that Karen wasn't wearing a bra.

Karen took her hand and moved Carrie's right hand to her vulva.

"I'm so wet for you Carrie; can you feel my heat?"

Carrie started to move down to kiss Karen's pussy.

"No honey, I'm so ready for you, and I need to have you inside me," and Carrie shifted as Karen guided her penis. Karen rubbed Carrie's cock tip along her labia.

"I guess protection may be," Carrie whispered, but Karen's kisses stopped her.

"There is another place I want you this morning Carrie," as Karen's hand moved further and now rubbed Carrie's penis across her anus.

"I'm ready for you to be in my bottom, Carrie, but slowly."

Karen had prepared and had spread some lube across and into her bottom hole, and as she rubbed the shaft of Carrie's cock, she coated the head, and she groaned softly as the tight ring of her butt opened slowly.

"Let me adjust," Karen said. She licked her fingers and applied her saliva to the tip of Carrie's hard penis.

"Oh yes, Carrie," Karen moaned as small bit of the head of her lover's penis now entered her hot bottom.

Karen spoke softly, "I have been practicing," she again moaned, "with my dildo, as I wanted to give you all of my body Carrie," she moaned as her bottom opened from the pressure of the small but stiff penis at her bottom.

"Slowly, yes, oh, ahh, oh yes, Carrie," Karen's right hand was reached back and was holding Carrie back.

Carrie had never been inside a bottom, and now she felt the incredible tightness of Karen's depth. She was on top this time, and she smiled, remembering how Rob had been gentle when she was beneath him months ago.

"Oh fuck, there is, ah, nothing, I won't give you Karen, now," as Carrie cock head was buried inside Karen's tight, hot ass now.

"Fuck me slowly Carrie," but Carrie knew to be patient. She could wait for several minutes.

"We have a baby coming, I hope!" Kareen said as Carrie's dick was half inside her ass.

Carrie was surprised by the warmth with her penis inside Karen's butt, and though she had been penetrated numerous times with her dildos her only warm cock had been Rob's. She was careful and unhurried.

"Karen, you are so tight," as she paused and now felt Karen's kegel squeezes.

Carrie was above Karen as she lay on her back, so the position was perfect, when Karen moved her legs upward, and Carrie understood, and rested each leg on her shoulders.

Carrie's penis now moved deeper.

"Yes honey, yes, I want more of your cock!" Karen sighed

"I have been dreaming of have a hot dick in my bottom for years, Carrie, and I never would have imagined that my backdoor cherry would be taken, ahh, by another woman!"

The subtle slow action caused the two lovers to quiver on the edge of the bed

The intensity of their copulation had Carrie panting now, as Karen held onto Carrie's arms.

Carrie bent to kiss her sensually as Karen's fingers held her bottom cheeks.

"Oh, god, yes Carrie, fuck me!" as she felt Carrie's hard shaft filling her, and then the smooth exit from her tight bottom as she lifted, and Carrie pulled away.

Karen's slick asshole was lubricated, but somehow, she was able to clamp around the cock and she was trying to milk Carrie's shaft as it moved back into her body.

Carrie groaned as she kept entering Karen's body and then pulling nearly free of the tight little hole snug around her penis.

She looked into Karen's eyes, "Will you let me," she moaned as her orgasm was close.

"You can Carrie," Karen whispered, "You can fill my bottom please?" as Carrie's penetration pace increased, as Karen was smiling now.

Karen looked up at Carrie and she pulled her into a kiss.

"When you're, aggh," Karen felt the urgency as Carrie's moans were louder.

"Aggh, ready," now Karen groaned as Carrie moved deeper into her butt.

"Do you want to pull out and shoot all over my tummy honey?" but Carrie moved to kiss her again.

"Oh yes, Carrie. Fuck me, oh, yes, ah, god, fuck my ass!!"

Carrie smiled, as she slowly moved deep within her lover's tight bottom.

"There, yes, there Carrie," as Carrie's hand dropped and now rubbed gently across Karen's clitoris.

"Oh, ohh, why haven't I had a cock," she moaned as they rotated and now Karen was bouncing on Carrie's thighs.

"You are so beautiful Carrie!" and as she moved her fingers atop of Carrie's hand as she guided herself toward her climax.

"Fuck me, oh god!!" Karen cooed, but now she held Carrie's tiny breast.

Carrie closed her eyes and resisted Karen's request, as her orgasm began.

"Oh god," Karen moaned, as she felt Carrie's ejaculations inside her bottom.

"Oh yes, Carrie!" but then she closed her eyes and trembled as her fingers playing on her clitoris brought her to a peak as well. She tried to squeeze Carrie's shaft, but the dick in her bottom was moving rapidly and her muscles were overloaded.

"Fuck me Carrie, oh my god Carrie, you've come inside my ass!" Karen screamed as she embraced Carrie, as the two enjoyed the blissful moments, and their hands close around each other, resting on Karen's womb.

Ten days later Karen called Carrie's cell. Carrie answered with her Gary voice, since she was at the office.

"Hello, is everything okay?" Gary said softly. He heard the excitement in Karen's voice.

"I am pregnant Carrie West, and you're going to be a mommy, with me. Now I can leave Charles!"

Gary smiled as he turned away, and suggested that Karen speak a little more softly, and he stood and moved away from the desk and the discussion.

"I'm in his office right now. Charles is leading the discussion with an important client."

He listened as Karen explained her reasoning.

"I'll sue him, and I'll win. We'll be together Carrie," Karen said and then she sent a kiss, and the line was terminated.

Gary looked across the room, and then sat down with the other three people, trying to think while appearing to listen to Charles, as he recited the basis of the legal argument that she, Carrie, had prepared. She was wearing Gary's old gray wool suit, and it concealed her feminine undergarments, and the sports bra, that was now necessary to conceal her growing breasts. As Charles spoke Carrie wasn't listening but considering the suggests the surgeon had made regarding her breast implants.

The daydream was paused when Charles directed a question to her, "Gary, do you have anything to add?"

She was surprised both because of her dream, and that Charles always did the talking in the meetings that Gary attended; he simply was there to take notes.

"I'm so sorry, I must have been daydreaming. No, you've covered the details," and she felt herself blush.

The three others in the room chuckled, and Charles smiled, "Then we're done here."

The end of Part II

by MadQuill