Meeting Karen Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Over the next few days, Charles seemed to encounter Carrie; in the lobby, and once leaving the parking lot. Carrie was polite, but reserved, and she wondered how easily her long hair, the glasses and makeup had concealed her to Charles.

That evening Carrie discussed the possible exposure of her secret to Charles, but Karen was not in agreement.

"He is too stupid to have seen you evolving, over the past two years Carrie".

Karen was referring to the time that Carrie had been with Charles' firm, daily, and yet he had failed to recognize the changing person Carrie was becoming.

"Your hair is better styled now, and back then your longish pixie was pretty obvious," Karen said as she came to Carrie and they embraced.

"He does not need to know that you were Gary once upon a time."

Carrie felt that Karen was correct, and her private life was secure. Yet the dreams continued, and some afternoons she would daydream, and these were always about give a man fellatio. Her partner was a beautiful woman, and Karen understood that Carrie needed her to enter her bottom, so each week Karen would play the top, and she saw her role as hot, and sexy.

"Carrie, cocks are hot, we're women, and we are wired to adore a penis!" Karen said, as she lewdly wobbled her faux dick attached to her hips.

As Karen moved nearer, she smirked, "I'd still rather be with you, a woman, but I can understand the desire and need for cock".

Carrie smiled and moved to her knees, but she closed her eyes, and she saw Charles standing there in her mind.

- - - - - - - - - -

After a mutual court settlement on another legal matter for the Ames Company Charles approached Carrie, outside the judge's office.

"Care to explain this," Charles said as he presented the legal papers to Carrie.

Carrie took the envelope from Charles, and seeing the contents immediately put her hand up.

"This is not your business, and the State Board has erred," Carrie said, trying to get passed Charles, and she started to walk towards the lobby.

Charles looks at her, seemingly for the first time.

"You know Carrie I actually love your new look," Charles said this, and Carrie stopped dead. Then she turned back to him.

"And how does that matter?" she said, as she blushed, "What you like Mr. Stout?"

Charles wasn't aggressive, but he seemed to want to say something more, "It's not an issue of course, but,"

Carrie now walked in the opposite way, to the end of the hall and Charles followed her, and now he stood in front of his ex-associate attorney.

"I guess, I could have been more aware Carrie, as you did," Charles waved his hand slowly about, but he did not touch Carrie.

"All of this," Charles said, but he stepped back and leaned against the wall of the hall.

"You are quite becoming Carrie," he said, and she saw a smile on his lips.

She now knew she should not have lingered, "Mr. Stout, please do not, don't try that on me!"

Years earlier, Gary had watched Charles, trying to seduce another female lawyer in a similar setting, after a court date, and now Carrie wondered if he was about to suggest a rendezvous.

"But there is something curiously erotic about you Miss West, and I can't say how, but since I received this notice almost a week ago, I haven't been able to stop," but now Charles turned away, blushing.

Carrie stood still; her armor today was a dark gray suit, two-and-a-half inch heels and a white blouse, covered by the suit coat top. The gray faux pearls hung into her decollete.

Charles looked different to her just then. He had lost weight, and his manner was not assertive, but relaxed. She continued to watch, as Charles spoke, but Carrie did not hear his words as she looked down at the lump forming in the trousers of her ex-boss.

Carrie hadn't considered a single male in months, but now it was apparent that Charles was asking, at least he was alluding that they arrange a date.

Carrie looked at him, then decided to end the conversation and she walked passed him, but she paused, and turned.

"No Charles, there is no way in hell," but Charles was still near and he reached, slowly and just took her left hand.

"I know Miss West, and I apologize, for my rude, offer," but Carrie pulled her hand away.

Charles stepped back several steps but continued to look at her, appraising her body, while he smiled at Carrie. He was staring at her body. Carrie felt a new condition, being valued for her body and as a sexual object. Her surprise was that she was enjoying Charles' objectification. She felt her self-creation had met her goal, she had become a female, and had the power of attractiveness and she was desirable.

"I am truly sorry," he said, as he slowly walked backwards down the hall.

Carrie remained still, and watched as he entered the lobby, and Charles did a quick peek back at her. She was flustered, and considered calling Karen, but for some reason she didn't. Instead she walked to the women's restroom and checked her panty liner. She had ejaculated as Charles seemed to be proposing a meeting.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

"Oh my god Carrie! How I love sucking your beautiful cock!" Karen was down on her knees, kneeling on the carpet and her fingers were wrapped about Carrie small but stiff penis, as she licked and teased the fat head.

"I'm such a horny little wifey," Karen said as she pumped Carrie hardness.

"I'm so greedy for what you have given me," Karen said, but she then slipped the shaft into her mouth.

"My god woman, I love the attention and care with which you suck my sex!" Carrie moaned.

Pulling the penis free Karen cooed, "It's my pure lust," and her fingers held Carrie as she greedily suckled her small penis.

Carrie pulled her lover up and they kissed, "Back to my duty Carrie," and now she knelt again, engulfed the hardness as Carrie laid back against the cushion.

"It's a tingling sensation," Carrie said softly, but Karen now moved up to the chair arms and focusing slowly dropped atop Carrie dick.

"Oh yes," Karen moaned as her hips moved up and down.

"Fucking me or my mouth, which do you like more?" Karen asked as she bent to lift off Carrie's blouse, but the material caught on the diamond stud in her left ear.

"Oh god Karen," Carrie smirked, "each of the three openings you have given me is beyond comparison, as all are so special to me."

She held Karen about the waist, as their lovemaking continued.

Karen had agreed to hold off her desire for a baby, and after six weeks of loving each other orally the two were about to copulate. Karen had found a part-time position with a nearby college, working in the administration. She would ride along several days a week with Carrie and walk over to the office after her day. After the first three days, Karen realized that she had to adjust her dress and appearance, as the men and females within the administration had been hitting on her. She now worn the flats that she felt reduced her appeal.

Carrie's world had exploded as her move towards the feminine continued, at odds with how Karen was adapting her feminine awareness. Carrie was consciously pushing towards the sensuous with her new silky undergarments, as Karen tried to reduce the attention she daily had to deal with. Together the two women felt they were meant to be with each other.

Carrie's penis was now deep within her lover, "God Karen, I have missed being inside your pussy!"

They had been having only oral sex or anal intercourse while the effectiveness of the birth control became certain.

"But I have loved having your penis in my butt Carrie!" but Carrie was climaxing, and her eyes were closed as her penis ejaculated into Karen's moist body.

"I've came so quickly Karen," Carrie moaned as Karen settled on her hips.

"Each time is special Carrie," as Karen rotated off and found the still moist cloth.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

The following night, Carrie listened as Karen prepared dinner, but she was distracted. Charles was not going to disappear, and yet she had not told Karen of the Courthouse encounter. Nor had she shared all she had earned while searching Charles' old telephone records.

As the two ate together, Carrie asked, "Karen, have you wanted to be with any other person, I mean since the divorce?"

Karen had explained how one of the women at her new position has seemed quite interested, "I could have that lesbian. She is quite lovely Carrie."

Yet Karen quickly laughed loudly, "Why would I want that? Carrie, we're together now."

Carrie was at a strange place, thinking of that single sexual experience with Rob so many months ago. She stood and came behind her lover and they nestled closely, "Well, I just wondered honey."

Later as she was dressing for bed, Karen rubbed against Carrie, and her hands came up to caress Carrie's breasts.

"These were a gift of the settlement," Carrie looked into the mirror and watched as Karen caressed her breasts, but she withheld her thoughts. Karen's fingers touched the now subtle scar at her right armpit.

Karen sensed something wasn't quite right.

"Do you need a good fucking Carrie West?" and Carrie knew she meant with their dildo. She slowly shook her head to indicate no. Carrie could not think of being fucked at this moment, another than by a stiff warm cock. The lovemaking with Karen was exciting, but Carrie now knew she wanted something more.

In bed, Karen spooned against her lover, and after a while she reached to hold Carrie's small penis.

"I want to jack you off then Carrie," as Carrie had become semi-hard.

Karen's palm rubbed the circumcised cock as Carrie moaned.

"There we go honey, I want you to shoot all over my hand," but Karen didn't see that Carrie's eyes were closed and her own fingers played with her nipples.

"This fat dick is why I don't want a man, as I have the best lover," Karen said, and just a moment later Carrie orgasmed, and Karen held her tightly.

"Yes, oh honey that was quite a load!" she said as she rolled Carrie onto her back and moved to clean the semen from her hand.

"I can't wait to suck you off again Carrie, tomorrow, so get some rest Carrie."

Several weeks later, Carrie knew she had to act, and satisfy her curious desire. Since witnessing Charles attempt, she had been thinking of every man as a potential partner. She needed to be with someone, though she resisted her thoughts of Charles. Why she needed another wasn't easily explained, but Carrie thought of cock more than anything. She chose not to reveal her thoughts to Karen.

Then one night she awoke with a vivid dream, with her mouth filled with someone's dick; it was Charles' cock! She lay quietly considering her need, and how to address it. She wanted to be laid so badly, but only by a man. She had resisted Karen's sexual attempts for almost a week.

"Carrie, tonight, I will not be turned down," Karen said when she saw her lover's face on Friday evening.

In late August Karen was to travel for a week visiting her mother. It was an early flight, and Carrie had a plan for this Friday afternoon. After she knew that Karen was safe in Saint Louis, she dressed to the nines and waited to encounter Charles in the parking garage of the Courthouse. She had confirmed his schedule, and she had taken the afternoon off. She was parked in her small Audi TT, immediately beside Charles' sedan.

Around three-thirty as Charles approached his car he slowed as he noticed, the arrangement, Carrie's car was facing the opposite direction, and Charles saw her face through the windshield. His BMW doors opened as he released the locks, but he didn't get in, leaning against the door. He smirked as Carrie lowered the window of her drivers' side.

"Care to explain this Miss West?" Charles asked.

She simply looked toward the driver's seat, then she smiled saying, "You can drive," as she shifted her bottom and moved into the passenger seat.

Charles consider the situation, "Really Miss West? Now? This evening?" but he moved closer to the smaller car and opened the door.

"No hesitation Mister Stout?" Carrie asked as she saw him moving.

As Charles settled into the drivers' seat Carrie handed him two small images, and even with a glance Charles knew he had some explaining to do.

"Where did these come from?" he said as he turned the pictures over. On the back was written 12 December 2016 Las Vegas, in masculine hand, and a name: 'Butterfly', and a note, 'nice butt'. The other image had more notes, 'VIP Jasmine, LA, 10 April 2017, 'tight and lovely'. He was looking downward and shaking his head.

"I have been bad Miss West," Charles now looked at her.

Carrie spoke softly, "You've been with these trans woman correct Charles?" as the images clearly shows the two women's gender condition.

She noticed that her dress was on her upper thighs, exposing her hose' welt. She pulled the hem lower, settling the dress. Charles watched her carefully.

"Miss West, I had several lost nights, but I have learned that I need to respect all women," and he leaned closer to Carrie.

"You like women correct Charles?" she said softly as she reached to lightly touch his crotch atop his trousers, "Transgender women like myself?"

He smirked, "Maybe a little Miss West," and he softly added, "Well yes, and completely," Carrie smiled with his clear statement and she moved close and she kissed Charles softly.

Carrie slipped nearer still and they kissed as she gently caressed his pants. Carrie's kiss was now full of her passion, and her hand moved to unzip Charles's fly.

She resisted pulling his hardening penis free, as Charles smiled.

Carrie spoke softly, "You know how to love a trans woman?"

He smiled, "I sure hope so Miss West," as Carrie gently caressed him atop his trousers.

Smiling she said, "No anal, no blowjob's, how did you expect to keep her Mister Stout?"

Charles realized that Carrie was serious, "Do you really want to know Carrie?" She held his covered cock tightly and smiling nodded to him.

"I have you here, and, well, Karen is away," she said, as the hand job continued.

Charles nodded, knowing of the trip to St. Louis, "And you want to go where Miss West?"

Carrie was considering his warm flesh, "The Hotel downtown. I have a key for you," and she gave the card to Charles.

"So you want to be discrete, hmm? Planning to keep your sex play with me from Karen?"

Carrie smiled and released his boxer cover dick, "She has been important, as she helped bring me from being hidden into the world, and now mine is a woman's life, so I do not want to hurt her."

She moved back, resting in the seat, "But I still need a man."

Charles reached to touch Carrie's knee, and he felt the silky hose'.

"I love that you're so clear Carrie, and there were more than just those two I've been with, but how could you have guessed?"

She explained the credit card research that Karen's divorce had exposed, "It took a short while to track down the information, and Karen doesn't know all of the details. The investigator only needed three hours to find the first, and then the other two, as the agency you used kept telephone numbers, not names."

Charles grimaced, "Cell data, and you found the pictures?"

"No, actually I spoke with Sasha," Carrie said, meaning the agent at the service Charles had used.

"She offered many details, of your visits," to this Charles simply smiled.

"She had the snapshots and your notes," Carrie moved, and pulled her fingers away from his crotch.

Pausing Carrie whispered into Charles right ear, "Sasha, told me to expect multiple orgasms, and well, how you could please me, Mister Stout."

Carrie reached again and squeezed his hard cock through his pants.

"Well, Miss West, due to your care and purposefulness, I will say you are without a doubt, the most beautiful," and he now leaned over, his fingers slipped up Carrie's thigh, and Charles kissed her, and his tongue was soft and almost timid.

Carrie enjoyed his sweet kissed, but she wanted something more.

"Charles, can you really be with me, and you're not are playing, just for spite?"

He moved his hands to her waist, "No Carrie, you can see that you have me hard. I'm quite aroused," as her fingers remained wrapped around his concealed stiffness.

She moved off the kiss, "Then can I expect a lover, careful, and," she wanted to be seduced, rather than arranged.

"I want be feminine and taken Mister Stout, as a female. I desire to be entirely absorbed by you. I am not deceived, as I came looking for you. I want your repression and will give you my submission Charles." Carrie West wanted a boyfriend experience!

Charles smiled, "You're quite unique Carrie, as I think I understand," she wanted to be desired, and she was offering herself, freely, but to be taken. Carrie was asking for the adventure of being with him and the special variety of being with a man would bring her.

Charles considered her request, "I see that you want to be desired and to respond to my needs, and you are suggesting a willingness to be opened by my body, and the sex, and the penetration."

Carrie smiled, "You are hearing me Charles, and yes, I need the risqué, and your seduction," and she paused to watch him.

"Your pleasure, and your surrender as I decide how to enter you? Can you release my true needs Carrie?"

She saw his point, "I can allow you to be yourself Charles, and just a little bad also,"

"And you have been with someone, correct Carrie? I won't be the first?"

She nodded slowly, "I am ready for you though; and I am aroused."

Then she added, "I will trust you Charles."

"I have been a woman for quite some time, and I have realized that my truth is to allow you," but Carrie was paused as Charles' mouth covered hers, and his hands moved to caress her left breast.

She swooned to his attention and his tongue, but she pushed back now.

Carrie had come to understand that she had created herself for this moment, "As Karen suggested at our encounter months ago. She told me that I wanted you Charles, to seduce me, though I wasn't ready until this exact moment."

His hands caressed her body as she bit her lip.

"We both understand that my body is female, enough, and that I need a feminine pleasure. I'm allowing you to imagine it as perfect Charles, as I want you to seduce and enjoy my body," and his finger moved further beneath Carrie's dress, resting atop her mons pubis.

She sensed his awareness, and he paused his caress of her satin panty and his fingers ran down the straps holding her silk hose', "So we're going to meet at the Hotel, and you want me to lead, correct Miss West?"

Her fingers squeezed his penis, and her mouth opened, as Charles was now certain, and his evening was clear.

"Take me to the room and, would you love me Charles? And more than once for god sake."

Charles drove the few blocks from the courthouse garage to the Hotel, with Carrie, bent down with her head resting in his lap, atop his hard penis. She was teasing him rather than blowing him.

"You're quite good at this Miss West," but she didn't respond, Carrie turned and simply kissed his now exposed fat cock.

The Audi hit a pothole and she moaned, but her kiss continued. Once in the Hotel's underground garage Carrie sat up, and wiped her lips, then she opened her small bag.

"I need a moment Charles," as she felt his fingers trying to slip inside her thong.

She re-applied her lipstain, and asserted her need again, "Charles, please remove your fingers," as she used the rear mirror to trace the edge of her lips carefully.

"I need to be loved," she said, as her hand moved Charles' away.

"But I need the whole deal, all of the joy you can bring to my body, okay?"

She asked, "You have your keycard?"

Then she bent and quickly kissed the tip of his exposed penis.