Meeting Karen Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll let you eat me later Charles," and Carrie opened the side door, as Charles ran to help her. She swung her long legs out.

"Thank you," but he was still guffawing over her tall heels, "You should close your mouth Charles. You've seen my legs before, remember?"

Charles stood near Carrie, and he gently pulled her into a hug, as his hands explored her backside. His kiss was quite stirring, and Carrie moaned softly, "Oh my god, this is going to happen,".

Carrie suggested that they enter the hotel separately, "I have the key, so we'll see each other shortly," though Carrie was anxious. Charles reminds her that there are cameras everywhere.

"Then there's no reason to separate Mister Stout," and she took his hand. Then she paused.

"I shutoff my cell back at the Courthouse. Can you please terminate your as well Charles?"

She watched as he shut down his device, "There," he said, and handed her the phone.

"Can you keep it in your clutch?" as Carrie smiled.

"I'm trying to relax, as I'm a little anxious Charles," and she selects the right elevator cab. "I wouldn't want to be interrupted."

On the twelfth floor as the door opened, and Charles held her back, "This is how we should begin," and he took her into his arms and they kissed, tenderly, as the elevator doors closed. Their kiss became passionate, but the cab remained at the twelfth floor.

"Okay, Carrie," Charles said, and he pressed the button and the doors reopened.

Carrie smiled, "Yes Charles, that was a good kiss," as she stepped ahead, trailing her left hand.

"Come with me please," as she turned to look back, and Charles again reached out to Carrie, and she swung about into his arms.

This kiss was longer, "Now I'm quite happy that you met me this evening Miss West," and Charles opened the door to the suite. Carrie paused and pivoted on her heel.

"I want this be special for us Carrie," and he reached for her again, pulling her in, and closing the door softly.

She saw that the bell captain had placed the champagne on the table by the large window, and Charles was reviewing the vintage, "This is a nice touch," he said.

There was a moment of awkwardness as she watched Charles reviewing the bottle, but they were together in the hotel suite.

Carrie moved alongside the large bed and touched the duvet. Then she pulled the bed open, "I think I want something else Mister Stout," and he stopped.

She smiled, as he said, "We've got all the time in the world," and the cork popped.

The couple sat down, as Charles offered his toast, "I never could have guessed that we'd be here Carrie, together," he said as he extended the flute.

"A perfect wine," he added.

"My love of women started in college, and Sara was the first," Charles had decided to place their evening in context, and Carrie slipped onto the sofa beside him.

"We met at a stag party in my senior year. My best buddies' brother was engaged, and his friends had arranged for a special woman to come out of the cake. Somehow I found myself with her in the morning."

Carrie chuckled, "So your interest started many years before you met Karen,"

He explained the early few women, "I had to have the resources, therefore I only met three women while in law school. It was something I shared with no one. My needs could be met with a rendezvous twice a year. Back home I had been considered a suitor for Karen, she's three years younger, Carrie."

Carrie had not met Karen's family, "I dated her older sister, Faith for several times; she was a friend of my sister."

Charles then expressed the surprise of receiving the name change notice, "I suppose your world had been changing, but you became Carrie without my having a clue."

He explained the details of their families, "Her mom was my mother's best friend, so I have known Karen for most of my life," he set down Carrie's flute, and then his.

"I haven't had sex with any clowns. All of my dates were carefully considered, but after the marriage I became less careful."

"When I saw you that first time, in the elevator, I did check out your body, but I was still clueless," and Carrie now smiled.

"I was shocked Charles, that being that near to me you didn't see my resemblance to Gary".

He moved close and kissed Carrie softly while he reached and gently caressed her right breast, "And now I can see that you were never anyone but Carrie," he said.

He felt her fingers again at the zipper, so he paused and moved the zipper, and Carrie's warm fingers released his semi-hard cock once again.

"I love how much you want to give me head," Charles said as Carrie bent and kissed his cock once again.

But he stopped her attention, pulling her up, "Could you see me as more than a single event Carrie?" He spoke quickly and explained that his lustful days were beyond him, "And I may be happier, right now, here with you Carrie West than I've ever been."

Carrie smiled, "Let's not get ahead of why we're here Charles," but she allowed his passionate kiss, as her fingers held the cock she wanted.

"Certainly, I want something from you Charles, but being with you again?" she languidly kissed and played with his prick, as he removed her jacket and unbuttoned her blouse.

"Maybe, and if you're a good girl, we will see," Charles said as he bent, and he kissed and then squeezed her right nipple strongly.

Carrie saw that a shift was occurring, and she settled back, as Charles stood with his erect cock exposed.

Carrie was wearing a form fitting soft blue-gray skirt with an ivory top with a deep V-neck, her heels were unique and beige in color, with black trim details, and her legs were covered in light grey toned silk hose'. As Charles smiled down at her, she resisted disrobing, but she released the front clasp of her brasserie.

Charles reached and took her about the neck and pulled her up onto her heels, as his lips lightly caressed hers. But then he gently and firmly pushed her lower and Carrie was now squatting atop her heels, and while holding her hair he pushed his stiff penis at her, and she opened her mouth. Her eyes were focused on the hard cock as he wiped it across her face. Then Carrie kissed her new warm toy, Charles' stiff hard cock, and he pushed into her mouth, with his one hand holding her head loosely.

As he paused, she looked upward, while the stiff penis filled her mouth, but she wanted more, and Charles resisted for a few moments as Carrie's eyes water, and she considered her position in front of the fat warm dick, a hot man cock. She moved slightly forward, and her tongue extended to the tip of his purple helmet and she licked slowly around the head of Charles' erection. Charles watched her in fascination, and then he slowly pushed into her mouth, then more assertively, while holding her hair. To his surprise Carrie allowed his penis deeply into her mouth, passed the limit, and into her throat for a brief second, then he pulled away. He waited for her to look up into his eyes, then he pulled her mouth onto the cock again.

"You are more beautiful Carrie with my dick in your mouth, and my view of our world is quickly changing. I need to be inside you!" but instead he pulled her up and into a kiss, while he caressed her bottom, and his hands shifted her skirt upward, to her hips.

She was still dressed, and her mouth was not done suckling him yet, as he moved back a few steps and Carrie had to cross the space, on her own, as she wanted to have him in her mouth again. She dropped to her hands and crawled the three or four feet, and she looked up from her knees at his cock, and again she reached to hold his hardness, as her tongue licked his balls. He allowed her to hold his dick as she licked and suckled it.

She paused and caressed the shaft with both hands, then he pulled loose and stuffed her mouth full again. He moved in passed her lips, and then slowly out again, and Carrie gasped.

"Can you admit that you like my mouth Charles?" Carrie asked, and his answer was clear as he moved back inside her warm mouth.

But he stopped her, pulling free, and he spun Carrie around and leaned her head down on the bed surface, as his hands pushed her dress up further, and his fingers tried to pull her tight panty girdle free.

"Hey, this is annoying Miss West," but she had worn the fitted panty over her suspender and garters, and as he realized the arrangement of the garment, he pulled the taut panty down her thighs and exposed her bottom.

"The hell, a second thong Miss West?" but he moved the thin panel aside and quickly Charles bent and licked and kissed her bumhole.

"I love your sexy hose' Carrie," he moaned as her now wet bottom was covered by his tongue and lips. He licked and kissed the pink tender hole.

"You taste wonderful Carrie," and he could hear her excitement, as he loved her only hole.

"Are you capable of taking my fat cock Carrie?" he said as he pushed into her bottom with two fingers.

"Oh, god," she cried softly, "God Charles, yes" she stammered, as he pulled free and then pushed in slowly and deliberately with three of his fingers.

"Oh, god, oh my, Charles," and he bent again and kissed her ass. He relished the scent of her, and his fingers played across the hole, and then entered her again.

"Please, yes, please fuck me," she moaned, but he guffawed.

"Really Carrie? You think I can resist eating your lovely butt?" he said, as she turned quickly, and his fingers found and held her small sex. He pulled the small penis backward against her perineum and licked and kissed her still soft sex.

He stood now and smiled as he positioned his cock and she turned quickly to look at him, as her bangle earrings swung about. She watched as Charles sawed his cock up and down her deep butt cleft. He teased her tight opening now with his moist fingers, then he bent and kissed her ass, probing the tight opening with his tongue. She moaned as his free hand came to her breast and he found a path into her blouse to the erect nipple of her left breast.

His tongue was off of her bottom hole and she felt the hard cock there now, and she breathed deeply as he pushed slightly into her body for the first time.

But Carrie wanted to suck and kiss his prick, and she moved quickly as his cock sprang up as she bent and turned, banging against her chin.

Carrie giggled and inhaled, and his scent filling her nose, as she held his cock very near to her lips, and he slowly pushed into her mouth again. He smiled as she fellated his hard cock for more than a few minutes.

"I need to suck you," she moaned, as she licked and pumped his dick.

"Turn Carrie, I want you up on your hands and knees," as he rubbed the lube along his shaft

She held his penis as she did adjust her position and she squeezed the meaty hard rod, "Are you going to fuck me Mister Stout?"

The entry was slow, as her body adjusted to his push, and she groaned as he passed the tight ring of her canal.

"Oh yes, oh, yeah. Slow Mister Stout!!"

At the same time, she pushed back towards him with his hands on her hips, controlling the depth of his cock. Carrie groaned again.

"Just wait Carrie, and it will pass," but he heard the quicken pace of her breathe, and she felt him become very still for a minute as she worked to control her pulsing body.

"You feel large Charles, inside now," she whispered after their pause, as his slow inward stroke moved a little deeper, but her body felt his smooth hot cock. Moving in, in deeper, in, and then outward. With each push causing her to moan, each withdrawal causing her to breathe to escape.

Charles moved, while caressing Carrie's hair and she looked back at him, "Onto your back again Carrie," he directed.

She was unable to subdue her grin, and she rolled slowly, trying to keep his dick within her body. Now she lay on her back, and Charles was still.

"Shift up a little," and he propped up her butt with a pillow. Charles moved, pulling free and then slid his dick up and down her back cleft and he entered her ass again. He smiled holding her hose' covered legs, settling himself between her silky legs, and his cock once more searched for her entrance.

His cock slipped deep into her body each time he pushed forward, and Carrie surrendered to the pleasure, as his hands pushed her blouse low, and then her open brasserie cups, exposing her perfect breasts, "Damn, I love your breasts Miss West, perfect!"

His fingers touched her sensitive nipples and he again twisted each one, then he bent and kissed them slowly. She watched as Charles then pulled his cock from her deep hole, and he shifted.

"Kiss my wet dick Carrie," and she reached and touched him lightly with just her fingertips, gently moving the foreskin, pulling it back to reveal the beautiful yet reddish head, before bending her head closer to engulf his cock deep into her mouth.

"Oh fuc, god Carrie!" he moaned.

Carrie held the wet penis firmly as she licked and kissed him, with her fingers wrapped around his cock, while her head moving slowly up and down, allowing her tongue to lick around the crown.

Her eyes were closed, but Carrie felt his hand in her hair, "I want to see your lips around my fat dick," and Charles watched as her deep red stained lips licked and suckled his cock, licking up and down his shaft, coating it with her glistening saliva, then Carrie gagged a slightly, as his dick pushed deeply into her throat. Carrie pulled free a quick moment and then she kissed the tip of his cock.

Charles saw the look of delight in Carrie's eyes, and a rapturous smile on her face.

Charles pulled her upward onto her tall heels and he lifted her right leg and held her as he re-positioned his penis between her thighs, and he push his cock into her once again. In this standing position Charles now fucked and kissed Carrie as she moaned and panted due to her excitement. Carrie's tight dress was still above her hips, but his cock was pulsing quickly in and out and Carrie reached to steady herself. She reached and tried to release the clasp and the left edge of her skirt. The orgasm she desired was near, and she didn't want to soil her new outfit.

"Let me Carrie," and Charles removed his cock, as Carrie pulled free, pushing the skirt lower with her right heel, as she quickly lifted the sexy top over her head as Charles' hand reached, and he torn her brassiere free of her arms.

She then guided his fingers between her thighs, and she felt her gaping hole stretch as he entered again, to her pleasure deep inside her head. Carrie knew she could not wait longer, and she pulled Charles close and drop onto his cock fully. Her eyes looked into his as he pushed into her deep space, while his mouth teased her tender nipples as her other breast pressed against his hairy chest, as his mouth returned to their kiss and he stopped his thrusting. Carrie tried to push, as she was so near orgasm, and she panted, as she rolled her hips and her small sex released and she felt the wet juice cover her stomach and suspender belt. Her body was still on his cock, pierced deeply, as he moved quickly now with his length slipping deeper on each stroke. Carrie held on around Charles' neck as she felt him inside her body. He was softly moaning as his climax began and she felt his release in her bottom.

"Oh yes, Carrie, yes," he groaned, "This is it!" she covered his mouth with her kiss.

"Oh dear I, love this, God yes Charles, wonderful," as she felt him move, turning as he laid her onto the bed, somehow without slipping from her body.

"You are so deep inside me," she said softly as her arms and legs wrapped about his body, holding him tightly, with his cock pinning her as well as his weight, and they gently kissed as Carrie felt his cock softening. Her bottom was on the duvet as she experienced the flow of his release from her bottom.

It had become dark while the couple had made love, and Carrie felt him slip out of her body, "Okay Charles," Carrie considered whether she might do this again, but when she looked at him, he was asleep.

A little later he opened his eyes and looked at Carrie, "So things went even better than you were expecting?" and he hugged and kissed her.

Carrie was quiet now and replied only with her eyes smiling.

A few minutes later she whispered, "It may be worth considering your earlier request Charles," and Carrie's fingers found and held his soft penis. She looked about, seeing her torn white lingerie, from Fleur du Mal. An easy replacement, though an expensive piece. Her mind was quiet, as she felt Charles place his fingers around her sex.

Several hours later Carrie awoke, and she slipped from Charles' arms, and as she was still wearing it, she pulled her skirt down. She bent to pick up her blouse but walked into the bath and slipped on a robe. She realized that her feet needed something, as she intended to go out on the balcony, and she found the simple slippers on the bath lower shelf. In the mirror she noticed that she had a run in her left hose'.

She opened the large glass door to the terrace, then silently closed the door and turning on her cellphone, calling Karen's cell.

They had discussed her general plan on the ride to the airport that morning. Karen had agreed with Carrie, that her having sex with a man wouldn't hurt their relationship, as Karen understood how different their world now was without a child on the way.

"I only ask that you be discrete Carrie and select a man who won't hurt you," Karen had said last week, before her visit to the Midwest.

The phone was answered on the second ring, "Hi honey! Well, are you happy Carrie?"

Carrie smiled and said little of the evening and didn't share that Karen's ex-husband Charles was asleep fifteen feet from her hip.

"Yes dear, and I'm certain of many things now. Is all good there?"

Karen didn't answer but asked Carrie, "Please send me a snap of you, as you are," and Carrie twisted so the background wouldn't include the hotel room interior.

"So, you're enjoying the Hyatt?" Karen said, recognizing the roofscape.

Carrie sighed, as Karen looked at the snapshot, and she saw that the room was reflected in the glazed guardrail. It was blurred image but she could tell that it was a man lying on the bed.

"You looked good to me sweetie. I'll be home in a few days," Karen said as she sent a kiss, and she terminated the connection.

The end of Part III

by MadQuill