Meeting Kay

Story Info
I finally meet an online friend.
7k words
4.75
23.2k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EPCene
EPCene
81 Followers

Kay and I had been chatting for some time. We met online and soon found our interests matched well with one another's. It took some clever scheduling but eventually we found a time and place where we would finally be able to meet.

The day arrived at last. I was nervous about meeting her but I knew that she was probably just as nervous about meeting me. I made myself a stiff drink and hopped in the shower. I cleaned and scrubbed everywhere, paying a little more attention than I should to my hard cock. It had been semi-hard and dripping for most of the day. I decided not to finish myself off. I wanted to be ready and loaded for what I was sure would be happening later.

I fixed myself another drink as I dressed. I wore a nice button-up shirt and a good pair of jeans that fit me snuggly. I made my way out of my hotel and went down the block to where Kay was staying. When I arrived at her hotel, I texted her that I was in the lobby.

Kay: Room 1218. I'm ready for you

I made my way to the elevator and went up. My pulse was racing. I felt like a teenager heading out on a first date. My mouth was a little dry as well. The elevator dinged and the doors opened. I stepped out and turned down the hall to her door. I took several deep breaths to calm me down as I walked.

I got to her door.

I extended my hand out and knocked.

The door opened almost immediately. She must have been standing there waiting for me.

The door only opened about half way and Kay stood behind it. Her head peaked around the door. She seemed to be using the door as a bit of protection, keeping it between us for now. Her dark hair hung down around her shoulders and her bangs hung down covering her eyes just a little.

"Hi," she whispered, staring at me through her hair.

"Hi," I returned, smiling like a big doofus.

"Well, would you still like to come in?" she asked timidly, the question really being 'Did you still want to do this now that you've seen me?'

I nodded my head and stepped in through the door. One of her hands reached out and stopped me briefly as I entered. She leaned her head down and planted a demure kiss on my cheek. She seemed taller than the six feet she had mentioned.

I continued into her room and she closed the door behind us. I turned to see her fully for the first time. She was definitely taller, much of this because of the bright red heels that she wore. Her long trim legs were encased in black stockings. The lace topped stockings ended just below the hem of her dark microskirt. It flared out just a little as she stood there nervously looking back at me.

She also wore a silky looking, slip of a top that seemed to shimmer in the lower light of her room. I just kept staring at her for a moment. Not knowing what to do with herself, she did a little spin. This caused her little skirt to flare up and the bottom of her firm ass became visible for just a second. Once she completed her spin, she posed like she was sculpted, one arm on her hip and the other poised out in the air.

"Wow!" I exclaimed and we both began to laugh a little. I walked to her. My shorter five-foot ten body felt a little smaller next to her. With her heels on she was easily six-three or six-four, but she was much slimmer compared to my more muscled frame. I took her hands in mine and held them out so I could look at her more closely.

"Wow," I said again and stepped closer again, this time letting my arms encircle her and pull her into an embrace. She melted against me as we stood there. Her hands delicately roamed from my shoulders and down my back. Mine stayed near her waist but slid up her back slightly to press her closer to me. We could each feel that the other was very excited to be together finally.

I felt her begin to grind herself into me and I dropped a hand down to her skirt. I gripped her cheek and pulled her tight. My hardness was pressed into her thigh, while hers was pushing into the hip just above my own turgid member. We held ourselves together for some time, slowly grinding and groping each other. One of her hands had slid down and started squeezing my ass as well.

I tilted my head up and planted little kisses down her neck and along her collarbone. I felt her tremble at the touch of my lips on her skin. She turned her head away to allow me better access to her. Little moans escaped her as my lips worked up and down her neck. All the while, her hips ground into mine.

We both broke our embrace and stepped back to look at the other. We were both breathing heavily now.

"Would you like something to drink?" Kay asked breathlessly. I nodded and she sauntered past me to the table on the other side of the room. She bent over the table to prepare something and I received a fantastic view of her ass as her skirt slid up. I also got to see the sizeable lump hanging in her black lace thong. I reached down and gave my already hard member a good squeeze. I walked over behind her and slid my hands across the exposed flesh of her hips and ass.

Kay jumped, surprised by my touch, but quickly leaned back into it. She braced her hands on the small table and swayed her ass from side to side. My hands roamed over all the bare skin and slid up under her skirt a little to get the total feel for her. Again, a little moan escaped her.

She stood back up and face me. She now had two shot glasses filled with a light amber liquid.

"Tequila. I may have had a couple while waiting for you. You know, to calm my nerves."

"I had a couple as well. I'm a little nervous too, to tell you the truth. You'll be the first I've been with in quite a while." I explained.

We clinked our glasses together and drank quickly. We both had a visible shiver as the alcohol ran down our throats.

She grabbed my hands and led me over to one of the chairs near the table. I sat.

"Would you like me dance for you?" Kay asked. I nodded. She smiled down at me and chewed softly on her lower lip. "It's been a while for me too. I might be a little out of practice."

"That's okay," I said as I smiled back to her. Kay went over to one of the night stands and grabbed her phone. She shuffled through it and soft music began to play. It has a steady beat and she began moving her long lithe body in time with the music.

Kay moved expertly with the beat. My own heart beat raced. She lowered herself down, placing her hands on my knees. Her body shifted and turned with the subtle beats. We locked eyes and focused on each other.

She leaned her head down close to mine. I felt her breath on my ear and down my neck. My cock throbbed. Her hair trailed down my shoulder as she moved down farther.

One of her hands came up and rested on my shoulder. My body tingled. It trailed across my chest and found the top button of my shirt. She slowly popped the button free. She let her hand continue down, teasing my chest as she went. It found the next button. She tugged gently at it, until it too, popped free.

I realized I was holding my breath and let go with a mighty exhale. She stopped and looked down at me.

"Are you okay?" She asked.

"Yes! I'm just enjoying the moment." I replied. "Please, keep going."

She stood back up and turned around. Her body moved in front of me. She leaned back so her ass was mere inches from me. I took in the sight breathlessly. She leaned her head back to look at me.

"You know, you don't have to just sit there. This isn't a strip club. You can touch me wherever you want to."

"Oh, okay!" I managed to spit out. My hands immediately reached out to feel her along her thighs. Her stockinged legs were smooth to the touch. She again lowered her body down, my hands trailed up to the bare skin below her microskirt. Another light moan escaped her.

I slid one of my hands around to her inner thigh. Her breathing grew louder. My hands continued upwards. She moaned again. I turned one of my hands and slid it across her hardness. She almost fell forward but managed to grab the end of the bed to support herself. She was firm and long, just like her videos had shown me, but it was still something entirely different to be holding her in my own hand.

I reached forward and then slowly pulled back, letting my hand trail from her base to her tip. It felt exquisite. She was hot to my touch and twitched as my hand moved across it.

Kay leaned forward and placed both hands out on the bed in front of her. Her ass pushed back into my face. I used my nose to push up the edge of her skirt. The tip brushed her smooth skin as I inhaled deeply. She had a light musky hint that had my hard cock twitching yet again.

I slid my hands up to frame her lovely ass. As my hands rose so did the hem of her little skirt. I twisted my fingers into the smooth fabric and lifted it higher. Her ass was wonderful. I leaned forward and planted kisses on her tight, smooth cheek. She continued to sway gently to the beat as my lips moved across her bottom.

Kay reached back and pulled her skirt up to free my hands. With one of them, I trailed down the thin strip of material separating her ass cheeks. The other returned to her hard, hidden bulge. One of her hands covered mine on her throbbing stick. She grabbed and started to move it back and forth along her length. Her little groans were starting to drown out the music.

Her hand left mine and I continued my rubbing. She dropped the edge of her skirt and quickly moved her hands to the zipper at the side. She pulled it down and the small bit of material dropped from her waist. I moved my hands back and let the tiny skirt fall to the ground. Kay turned and placed one hand on my shoulder. She stepped out of the skirt and turned fully to face me. The large lump of her not so hidden secret was right in front of me. I reached out to cup it in my palm. Her eyes rolled back as Kay gripped my shoulder tighter.

I let my fingers slide over and find the edge of her lacy thong. I worked the edge over, allowing her to drop free of her confinement. She hung hard and smooth, right in my face. I lifted her across my palm. Her lovely cock stretched from my fingertips all the way down past my wrist. It was every bit the monster I had watched so often in her kinky videos.

As I held her, precum began dribbling out of her swollen head. With my free hand, I collected a sample and brought up for a taste. She was as sweet as she had described.

I wrapped my hand around her girth and slowly stroked her. Both of her hands now rested on my shoulders. My free hand returned to her swollen head to collect yet another sample of her excitement. I traced my sticky finger along the head and felt along the thick flare as I stroked down on her. She was beautiful.

I leaned forward and traced my tongue across the oozing slit. Her legs quivered and her grip on my shoulders tightened. I leaned in closer and let my lips play gently over her swollen head. My tongue moved over her as I shifted closer. I stretched my jaw wide and engulfed her.

Kay's hands moved up, one of them resting on the back of my neck, the other sliding across the back of my shaved scalp. She moaned louder than before. Her hips flexed back and forth subtly. She wanted more.

I let her drop from my lips, tenderly holding her just a breath away from me. She looked down at me as I looked up to her. I licked my lips and took her back in my wet and waiting mouth, never breaking our eye contact. My tongue trailed along the bottom of her rod as I pushed down onto her. A girly gasp involuntarily escaped her and she brought her hands up to stifle it. I chuckled as much as I could with her stuffed in my mouth. She giggled and moved her hands to lovingly hold me under each ear.

Her thumbs traced along the lobes as she looked down at me. I pulled back, took a deep breath and once again moved forward. I felt her swollen head push to the back of my throat. I let my tongue extend further along her length as I pushed, allowing her to go deeper.

Kay's hands locked onto the sides of my head. Her hips twitched as she slid further down into my hungry mouth and throat. My eyes watered as I looked up at her. Her eyes were wide, staring down at me in surprise at throating her so quickly. I held her there for a few more seconds until pulling back slowly.

She shivered as her saliva coated rod slid out of my throat and mouth. A small trail of spit connected us for a few moments as I gasped for air.

"Holy shit!" Kay gasped. Looking down at me. "I didn't think that was about to happen."

"I've been doing a little practicing, just in case we ever got together." I smiled up to her. She leaned down and kissed me hungrily. I stroked her slick hard cock as our tongues danced. Her hips rocked in time with my movement. Her hands dropped and found the last few buttons of my shirt.

Kay broke our kiss and pulled me up to standing. My cock was now straining painfully in my jeans. She pulled my shirt free and tugged it down off of my shoulders. She tossed it behind her and quickly moved down to my belt. It popped free and moment later she had my jeans undone and the zipper rapidly followed. Her hands reached around and found my muscled backside, still encased in my boxer briefs. Her slick cock ground into me as my own ground back into her.

She moved her hands around and my jeans slowly started to fall. Kay moved us around and then pushed me back onto the bed. I landed and quickly brought myself up on my elbows. She reached down pulled of my shoes and socks, quickly followed by my jeans. She licked her lips looking down at me. Her eyes stopped on my erection and the sizable wet spot that had leaked in my briefs.

Kay kicked off her own heels and slid down onto the bed beside me. We kissed again. She moved closer into me. I felt her hardness against my own, only the thin material of my briefs separating us. Her hand moved down my side and came to rest just above my waistband. I shifted myself up the bed until I was fully laying with my head upon the pillows.

Kay did not move. As I shifted, her hand found my aching member and gripped it softly. Now it was mere inches from her face. She leaned down and inhaled deeply, taking in the muskiness of my leaking fluid. Her tongue came out and traced along the wetness, eventually making tender contact with my swollen head.

Her hands slid up and gripped the waist of my briefs. She pulled down, my hardness catching as she pulled. My cock sprung up to meet her cheek as it was freed from the confines. A small drop of my fluid stuck to her as it hit. She giggled girlishly as she pulled my briefs off completely.

I looked down at her and smiled. I had spent so many lonely nights chatting with and jerking off to her and her videos. This was now a reality. I leaned up and quickly took her face in my hands and kissed her deeply. She was surprised by my sudden moving but was quickly moaning into our kiss.

"Sorry, I couldn't help myself. I've thought about you and this for so long..." I trailed off as she just smiled and licked her luscious lips. She looked down to my straining cock and then back up to me.

"I've been waiting for this too. I really want to suck your cock now!" She said with a smirk and then engulfed me. Her hot wet mouth felt incredible. It was like her mouth was made for my cock. I laid back down on the pillows and let her oral ministrations take me away.

The soft music was soon over powered by wet slurping sounds. Kay was amazing. Her tongue seemed to wrap around my hardness in a never-ending movement. She didn't take her mouth off of me at all. I propped myself back up to watch her. A thin line of lipstick had formed around the base of her new favorite toy. I reached down to caress the side of her head and she looked back up into my eyes. They were filled with passion and hunger.

She pulled her head back, releasing me with a wet pop.

"I want you to feed me all your cum. It's been so long and we teased each other so much. I want taste you on my tongue." She stated this while furiously stroking my slick rod.

I could feel her intensity and wanted to do the same. I rose up on the bed and met her again. Our lips smashed together as our tongues intwined. I reached down and grasped her own hardness and stroked her. She broke the kiss.

"We'll have all night to do that. I want you to fuck my mouth and fill my belly, baby! Stand next to the bed and you can really thrust your cock down my throat." She rolled over onto her back and shifted so that her head was laying just off the edge. She looked up at me and her eyes sparkled with desire.

I stood next to the bed and moved closer to her waiting mouth. I held my turgid rocket above her and she quickly began to snake out her tongue reaching for my hanging sack. She sucked in one and then the other, holding both my balls in her talented orifice. Her tongue began its never-ending movements again. Once again, I was in heaven.

My sack was slick with her saliva and started to drip down on Kay's face. Her makeup began to run. Her eyeliner oozed out from the edges of her eyes, giving her the look of crying. There was no sadness here though. I pulled back, my balls popping free of her mouth. I lined my slick cock up with her mouth and thrust.

I slid all the way into her hot wet throat. I herd her gagging slightly and pulled back. She looked up at me and nodded slightly, she was okay and ready for more. I thrust back in again, leaning forward just a bit to push some added leverage into her. I pretty sure I heard her giggling and gagging at the same time.

I panted my feet slightly back and leaned my hands on the bed near her waist. Her silky top was still on but was sliding up her slim torso. Her long smooth cock flopped back and forth as she twisted her hips around, as if looking for something to rub up against. I leaned forward and licked down her exposed abdomen from her rib cage down to her navel.

I felt her shiver with delight as I did it. I slowly began working my hips froward and back. I slid in and out of throat. As I pulled back, there were gasps and quick intakes of breath. If I pulled back far enough there were little moan of disappointment. Those little moans didn't last long.

I used my leverage on the bed to pick up the pace. I looked down to Kay and could see her throat expand and wither slightly with every thrust I gave her. She began humming lightly. I could feel it up into my perinium as she was pushing her nose up into me. It was like my own special made vibrator and I loved it.

I picked up the pace some more and the humming stopped. The sounds of her wet, choked slurping filled the room. I could feel the pressure building up inside of me. I pulled out and let her catch her breath for a few second. The thick viscous fluid from my cock sliding in and out of her throat coated almost half of her face. Kay was a lovely mess. I leaned down and kissed her. Her mouth was hot and eager, but not really for my tongue. She wiped her hand across her face to clear some of the mess.

"I know your close. I ready for it. Pound my face like you own it, baby!" Her eyes burned into mine as she spoke. I nodded and plunged back into her waiting hungry mouth.

I started giving her all I could. I was up on tiptoes, thrusting down into her. My ass clenched with each thrust. It was like I was trying to drive my rod down into her rib cage. I was grunting and sweat began dripping off of me.

Kay was squirming her hips back and forth, occasionally giving little thrust into the air. Her beautiful cock now swaying in its full engorgement. The wet slurping slaps of my sack hitting her face were the only sounds coming from under me.

I could feel the tingling growing. My legs began that familiar twitching that preceded my orgasms. I felt her hands reach up and around to grab my thrusting ass. She could feel it building too. Her fingers inched closer and closer to my crack. I felt one hand release and move down. Apparently collecting some of her saliva and then it found its prize.

EPCene
EPCene
81 Followers
12