Meeting Kay

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kay's finger slipped easily into my hole. I was right on the edge as a second finger joined it quickly. My hips began their uncontrolled spasm as my sphincter clamped down on her fingers and my sack tightened up.

"FUUUUCK!" I cried as I started to erupt in to Kay's throat. I felt her push me back slightly. I guess she wanted to taste me as well. She started sliding her fingers back and forth against my prostate and it felt like I could keep cumming forever.

My body twitched as I continued to unload into her hungry mouth. I looked down to see Kay swallowing as I continued my release. I clenched my eyes shut for a moment to focus as I held myself up on the bed. I continued to ride the wave of pleasure as it was slowly starting to ebb away.

It felt like I had finished cumming but Kay still worked her fingers in and out my asshole. She also kept lavishing my depleted rod with her tongue as it still rested in her mouth. I opened my eyes again as I was feeling more stable. I looked down to see her hard rod dripping in its own excitement. Kay was definitely ready for some attention as well.

I pulled back a little and then fell free of Kay's amazing mouth. She looked up at me and smiled.

"Well, that's a good start, isn't it?" She asked with a wink. I smiled and chuckled a little at the question. Her makeup was a bit of a mess but she still looked pretty good to me. I stepped free of her head and moved around to lay back on the bed. As I did, I was just arms-length away from her swollen member.

I reached out and took it in my hands. She gasped as I wrapped my fingers around her. I stroked her gently and a few drops of her pre-fluid dripped from the opening. I leaned forward and licked it gently. The drops tasted sweet on my tongue.

"Oooh," She gasped as my tongue made contact with her. "You don't have to do that right now, but I would like you to do that eventually." She spoke as she leaned back up and sat on the bed next to me. I continued stroking her slowly.

She smiled at me sweetly as she used some of the bed sheet to dry her face off.

"I must look like a mess. But that was just what I needed to start tonight off with." She said. She slowly moved up so that we were laying side by side, with me still continuing to stroke her. The drops of her precum were dripping down over my fingers now. Her growing excitement was clearly visible, even if she was trying to play it cool.

I leaned into her and kissed her fully. I could taste the remains of my cum still on her lips and tongue. Kay purred back in response. She laid back on the bed and I rolled over so I was partially over her. We continued our tongue play as I stroked her a little faster.

"Oh baby, you're going to get your own special load if you keep up that pace." She smiled as we broke our kiss.

My hand was slick with her now oozing pre-cum. I shifted on the bed and began tracing my lips down her neck. I took Kay's moan as a sign of approval. With my free hand I pulled up her silky top and exposed her tiny puffy nipples.

I dropped my head and took one into my mouth. My tongue danced around the tender tip as my free hand found the other and teased it in turn. Her hips squirmed under me as my hand continued it work on her slick hardness.

One of her hands rested on my shaved head for a moment and then she began to push me down ever so gently. I got the hint and broke free of her delicate nips and licked her once again from the rib cage down to her navel. She stopped her pushing and her other hand joined, softly caressing my head.

I tilted my head towards her crotch and could see my prize. Her swollen head glistened in the low light. I shifted my grip and brought her to my waiting mouth.

I let my tongue dance around her head as I collected her nectar. Her hands tightened slightly around my skull.

"It's not going to take much before I explode. I feel like I could cum in just a few heartbeats." She exclaimed.

I shifted my position on the bed again to get a better angle on her. I switched hands on her lovely rod so I could tease her smooth balls while I worked. I dropped my head down taking half of her in my mouth. I increased the pace with my stroking hand and got a wonderful girly gasp from my new found lover.

I attacked her smooth cock with a ferocity I didn't realized I possessed. It slid easily in and out of my wet mouth as I stroked her vigorously. My hand massaging her balls inched down and began rubbing up against her perinium. Her hips twitched and bucked under my new actions.

Her hands gripped my scalp as Kay began thrusting up into me. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the sensation. Her hard cock began pushing into the back of my throat. I sat up a little more to let it slide in easier. My hand rubbing her perinium balled up into a fist and I began grinding my knuckles into her.

"Ooohh! Right there, baby! Don't you dare FUCKING stop that!" Kay shouted out.

I grinned around my very full mouth and became manic in my stroking.

Kay was grunting with her upwards thrusts and her legs began to quiver. I felt her begin to pulse as her sack tightened.

"OH GOD, HERE IT COMES!!!"

I clamped my lips down on her as she began to swell and spurt in my mouth. I continued to grind my knuckles under her sack as she came. She filled my mouth with her salty sweetness as I slowed my stroking. Her hands had a tight grip on the sides of my head as she came. Her thrusting ceased as her fluid slowed it pulsing.

I let her fill my mouth as her twitching subsided. I gently cradled her tight sack and rolled her balls around in my palm. I squeezed her shaft milking ever drop I could from her.

"God damn..., that was good. I didn't think... you'd be that good... at that." She stated while panting heavily, trying to catch her breath. She looked down at me still suckling on the tip of her rod and smiled.

I popped my mouth free and a little bit of her seed dripped from my lips. She gave me a surprised look as I moved up towards her on the bed. She realized what was coming and laid back on the bed waiting for me. A smile lit up her face I hovered over her. I dropped down and began to kiss her once again.

As out lips met, they parted quickly and her load slid from my mouth and into hers. Our tongues danced in the thick fluid. We made out for quite a bit as we passed her cum back and forth, enjoying the taste together. Finally, I took some into my mouth and swallowed. Kay did the same. We both smiled into each other's eyes not wanting to look away from the other. As we broke the kiss, we each licked our lips, collecting any excess that may have spilled free.

"No one has EVER done that before. I think that might be the hottest thing someone has done for me." She smiled and leaned up to kiss me again. I lowered myself beside her on the bed as we met and turned to each other. We stayed locked together for some time, kissing and touching each other. Every so often, one of our hands would slide down to play with other or grab an ass cheek.

We rested for a while like that, until she began to stroke me again in earnest.

"I am sooo ready for you to fuck me now." She said with an evil grin. "How would you like me?" she asked.

"I want to watch your face as I enter you. I want to see everything you do as you're getting fucked." She chewed on her lip seductively as I said this, and nodded her agreement. She leaned off the bed and retrieved a bottle of lube she had placed there for just this occasion. I took it from her and squeezed a good bit onto my fingers.

Kay laid back and raised up her knees, grabbing them to pull up her waiting rosebud for me. I smeared my fingers around her hole, teasing her pink pucker as I went. She closed her eyes and sighed contentedly. I reduced my movements so my fingertips played over her special entrance. I pushed lightly and my fingers easily slid into her.

Kay's eyes popped open to stare into mine. My fingers pushed deeper into her. She licked her lips, eagerly waiting for more. Her cock pulsed and released an oozing drop. I took my free hand and collected it. I brought it to my lips and spread it across them. I leaned down to present my lips to her and she hungrily attacked them.

We broke apart and I removed my fingers from inside of her. I grabbed the lube and coated my throbbing member. I slid in closer to her hips as she pulled her knees up tighter to her chest, giving me the best possible access. My view was amazing.

I pressed my swollen head up against her. Kay seemed to push her ass towards me in anticipation. I slipped inside of her. Her tightness enveloping me as slid into her depths. I pushed gently as went. It didn't take too long to have myself fully inside of her.

She looked up at me lovingly as I looked down to her. I leaned down again and we met with our lips. Tongues danced together as I slid my hands down her thighs and cupped her tight ass cheeks. I rocked my hips slightly and Kay gasped into my mouth.

We both smiled and enjoyed the moment. I returned to my kneeling position between her lovely thighs. My hands moved back up and grasped her, pulling her tight against me. She cooed pleasurably in response. I slowly pulled my hips back, my cock sliding out of her silky tightness. My head was almost out when I pushed, sliding into her once again. Kay's eyes rolled back into her head.

Her smooth cock starting leaking again as I plunged. It dripped on her belly as I moved in and out of her. My tender movements had her sighing and smiling. She reached down and began playing with her little puffy tits. I pulled my hips back and stopped for a moment. She opened her eyes and looked up at me. I grinned.

I plunged my hard tool back inside quickly and got a yelping reply. Her eyes went wide with surprise and desire.

"Naughty boy!" she exclaimed. "Do it again, but harder this time."

Who was I to deny her such a request? I pulled back and quickly slammed back inside her ass.

"FUCK!!!" she released.

I did it once more.

"YEESSS! Fuck that hole baby. It's yours now." She claimed as I began my pistoning in and out of her.

Animalistic desire took over and we were both soon grunting and thrusting. The slaps of flesh on flesh filled the room. Having both already cum we knew this was going to last for a while. We settled into a steady rhythm and let pleasure wash over us both.

I reached down and began stroking her. The slick lube still coated my hand so there was no need for more. She was quickly leaking out over my fingers. Her legs wrapped around my hips as I thrust, pulling me into her with every movement.

I stopped for a moment to catch my breath and Kay pulled away form me. She flipped herself over and got up on her knees. She dropped her head down on the bed and presented her already well fucked asshole up to me. I leaned down and planted a gentle kiss on each cheek. Then I got up on the bed behind her and quickly thrust my slick cock home.

I grabbed her hips and once again rammed in and out. I leaned forward a bit and moved a hand up to her shoulder. I used the extra leverage to really assault her slippery hole. The slapping and grunting filled my ears. Sweat was dripping of me and onto Kay's lithe back.

I reached around her torso with both hands and found her tiny soft tits. I pulled her up as I grasped her. Her back, slick with both of our sweat, met my chest and we slid together in a passionate embrace.

One hand remained on her delicate nipple as the other traveled down to find her bobbing, swaying rod. She throbbed in my grip. This was by far the hottest sex I had ever had, and I could tell that she was enjoying it too.

I reluctantly pulled away from her, my cock popping free of her reddened hole. I moved around on the bed and lay down. I pulled Kay over to straddle my hips. My hard slickness sliding against her own. She reached down to slide me back between her ass cheeks. My swollen head slipped back inside of her easily.

Kay lowered herself fully down onto me. I reached up and tweaked her little nipples as she ground herself back and forth. After teasing her and letting her grind my dick into her ass, I slid my hands down and grabbed her tight waist. I began to lift her slightly and she quickly followed my lead. I helped her as she shifted to a squat on my imbedded cock.

Kay dropped her hands down to my slick, sweaty chest and used that to help her move up and down on me. Our eyes locked together as I started to lift my own hips to meet her downward thrusts. We were truly fucking each other now. Her own cock was leaking all over my belly as it flopped back and forth. I reached up and stroked her.

Kay's mouth opened in a silent gasp as her whole body twitched. My hand was quickly covered in her precum. She looked as if she was trying to speak but words were just not coming. Her body clenched up and she dropped from her squatting over me and erupted in my hand. Her lovely rod spewing forth with her excitement.

Kay sat on me motionless, with her eyes closed, but for her twitching orgasm. Her entire body shook with tremors. Her nails dug lightly in my chest as rope after rope came forth from her. One of her first shots made it up to neck and it trailed down from there. As she calmed, she simply oozed out onto my still stroking hand.

Her full body tremors were subsiding and she began to open her eyes.

"HOLY SHIT!!! That's definitely a first. I've never cum like that before." She looked down at me and I slowly rolled my hips up, forcing my hard cock up inside of her.

Her cock leaked out a little more. She reached down and grabbed my hand. She brought it up and began to clean up her sticky surprise. Kay licked my hand as I continued my thrusting up into her. She moved from digit to digit carefully. She didn't want to miss a single drop. After a few minutes my hand was cleaned and I was still thrusting up to her.

She moved back into her squatting position so we could pick back up where we left off. Her hands smeared her cum across my chest. I slid my hands back around her waist. We were quickly grunting and thrusting into each other once again. Our body slammed together as our slapping sounds filled the room. I arched up a little more to get a better thrusting and Kay's eyes rolled back in her head. I could feel my own tingling rising up inside of me.

I held her tightly as I began my final onslaught. I picked up my pace to maximum thrusting as Kay tossed her head around. Her wilting cock was still dripping and spilling drops as it flopped around helplessly. I was so very close.

My thrusting continued for another minute and I felt the wave coming over me. I gripped her as tight as I could and thrust up into her one last time. My cock exploded inside her asshole. It felt like a volcano erupting. My own body shook with tremors of delight. I filled Kay's ass with my seed. I could feel her flexing her muscles and milking me.

Kay collapsed down onto my chest. My shaking was tapering off.

"I don't think I've ever been fucked like that in my life." She whispered into my ear. Both of us were now very slick with sweat. I trailed one hand down to grab her ass and the other slid up to caress her back.

We must have stayed like that for at least five minutes (at least that what it felt like). Every so often my cock would throb and Kay's body would twitch in response. I could feel myself softening a little. The inevitable release from her tight hole eventually came.

It was a slurping pop as my cock softened just enough to fall free of her thoroughly fucked ass. I felt bits of lube and cum drip down onto me as we continued to lay there. Neither of us were in hurry to move.

I slid my hand closer to her leaking hole and playfully fingered to outside ring her tender hole. She twitched involuntarily. She leaned up slightly and looked down to me.

"Be gentle for a bit. It's been well fucked recently and it needs a little time before you go sticking anything else up there, okay?" There was a playful glint in her eyes, giving me the idea that we were not going to be a one and done type of situation.

She leaned down to kiss me fully and I returned her passion. We knew we need to clean up a little but we were both exhausted. We shifted on the bed so we were side by side, still entwined. We made out softly for a few more minutes. Hands traced over body parts that needed rest. We each slowly drifted in and out, until we both succumbed to our weariness and drifted off in blissful slumber.


12