Meeting Laura

Story Info
An erotic fiction author meets his biggest fan.
4.5k words
4.55
3.2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
danhenw
danhenw
33 Followers

Like any writer or artist, I love to get affirmation that people enjoy my work. Those people who claim they just do it for themselves "and if anyone else likes it that's a bonus"? They're lying. Even the most esoteric creators thrive off knowing that someone, somewhere approves of what they're doing and has made the effort to let them know.

I'd been posting erotic fiction online for a few months and received a few direct messages from readers; most of them, I'm pleased to say were positive, while others did at least attempt to offer constructive feedback, whether I agreed with it or not. Happily, I didn't seem to be attracting any weirdos or cranks as I'd feared I might, all of my correspondence was friendly and respectful in tone. Occasionally I responded with a brief thank you, but mainly I simply enjoyed reading what people wanted to share with me.

For my latest piece I'd attempted something new, a story where no actual sex occurred, but which examined the thrill between two distant lovers. It seemed to divide my readership, which was fine - it was definitely out of my comfort zone - but it also meant that when an email popped into my inbox a couple of days later, it's contents were more than usually welcome.

"Hi, I've been following your work for a little while. I don't usually send messages but your new one is really HOT! Loved how it played out, any chance of another chapter? I'd love to know what happens next, they have to get together. Here's hoping...

Laura x"

I hadn't planned on another instalment, but sent a brief reply thanking her for her kind words, and with the promise of new stories soon as I already had some ideas I was working on. That seemed to satisfy her as I heard nothing more for a week or so until I released my next piece, a short, very explicit description of intercourse between two strangers in the bathroom at a party. It was very different to the previous story, but again it seemed to please Laura, who got in touch to confess that she'd masturbated to what I'd written.

Over the next few months we began to message each other regularly. At first Laura would reach out to talk about whatever I'd just written, but in time our chat became more general, taking on the feel of a conversation between friends. I learnt a little more about her, and offered a few details about myself - age and approximate location - though was careful enough not to give out any information that would identify me.

One theme that did begin to emerge was Laura's own interest in writing. She expressed an interest in composing her own erotic stories, though lacked the confidence to actually share anything she'd written with me. Instead, she began to offer suggestions for my own work, perhaps a character name or a few words of description to improve on what I'd posted. Looking to encourage her, I began to ask Laura for feedback on pieces I was still working on, sometimes incorporating her ideas into the finished story. Then one day, after one of these stories had been released, she signed off a message with something unexpected:

"How about you make me the subject of your next story? I'd love to see what you do with me.

Laura x"

The forwardness took me by surprise. Believe it or not, for all the chatting we'd been doing while talking about sex, there hadn't really been any flirtation between us. I liked Laura - like I said, creators love to get affirmation about themselves, and she really did seem to enjoy what I do - but hadn't actually thought about her in an erotic sense. Beyond knowing she had dark hair, I didn't even know what she looked like, and she'd only offered "40ish" when I once asked her age.

In my response I was noncommittal, vaguely promising to think about it while making no guarantees. I was a little intrigued, but usually I deal with fantasy, relying on my imagination or composites of people I've known to drive a story. I'd never actually written a pure description of a real person, and would need some time to think about it. If Laura was disappointed she hid it well; soon our conversation was back on familiar lines, and the topic wasn't mentioned again.

Perhaps a month passed, and in a message to Laura I talked about how I was struggling with my latest idea. To be truthful I hadn't really got far beyond an intimate description of some underwear which the female would be wearing; a romantic, lacy black bra and knickers with red trim and tiny embroidered flowers, complemented by matching black hold up stockings. I sent the details to Laura, but even as I typed it felt flat, like I was just writing about a set I'd seen in a catalogue. Perhaps my inspiration was running dry?

Laura's reply barely touched on what I'd written, instead she wanted to share some news. She had to take a trip for work, and would be staying in my city for a couple of nights next week; her evenings would be free, did I want to go for a meal or drink? If the invitation made me uncomfortable she'd understand, but it would be good to finally meet and chat.

Again, I was a little taken aback. Other than Laura I rarely corresponded much with my small band of online fans, and now she was offering to meet me and setting the terms of engagement. It might also be a strange feeling sitting across from someone who'd already shared details of how they touched themselves while reading your thoughts. But as I've already explained, there's a healthy dose of ego concerned with writers, and the chance to talk with someone who enjoys your work isn't one that happens too often. We made our arrangements to meet.

*

The pub I'd suggested was busier than I expected, and when I arrived a few minutes late it was impossible to scan the room to look for where Laura might be sat. Instead I texted the number she'd shared with me asking where I could find her. It took only 30 seconds, and then a reply came through: "This place is too crowded - meet me out front x", so I turned back and waited nervously by the entrance step. A couple of minutes passed, and then out came a petite, middle-aged woman with dark bobbed hair.

"Jamie?"

"Laura? Hi!"

"So good to meet you at last!"

We hugged and she stretched up to peck me on the cheek. Then she drew back to look at me properly and smiled:

"Well your description was accurate. Slim, full head of brown hair and all your own teeth! Bad choice of venue though, if you don't mind me saying so. Where can we go to chat?"

I apologised, we discussed options, but in the end we simply decided to head to her hotel bar a few minutes walk away. The decision made, she placed her arm in mine and we set off. As we walked I tried to get a good look at her - it was already dark, but Laura seemed to have come dressed for a date which we'd never discussed. She wore an elegant long coat which was belted at the waist, and a pair of patent stilettos. I also caught a hint of what smelled like very expensive perfume. As we walked she talked about her first impressions of the city, her voice having an appealingly husky quality.

Laura's hotel was a typical chain affair, with the bar being functional rather than glamorous, and it was sparsely filled, but it would at least offer us the chance to talk properly. We ordered a bottle of red and chose a booth in a corner which afforded us a view of the rest of the area. Now that it was light I also took the opportunity to study her more closely as she removed her coat. Beneath she wore a little black dress which came down to her knees - definitely date wear - and a delicate silver chain. Her skin was pale, her dark eyes danced with mischief, and she clearly looked after herself with her slim figure; 'classy' is the adjective I would choose if I only had one word to describe her. This was going to be an interesting evening.

The talk between us flowed easily, such that we hardly touched our drinks. At first we simply talked a little more about ourselves, but inevitably the conversation slowly turned to our shared interest that had brought us together. A couple of times her leg briefly brushed mine under the table, but I affected not to notice, enjoying the interplay between us. For a while she quizzed me about things I'd written, then I steered the conversation back to her own writing ambitions. Her suggestions were good, what was stopping her from putting them into print? Laura spoke:

"I don't know. I enjoy observing people, well, couples, and guessing what they might enjoy in bed. That's where most of my ideas come from. Sometimes I think it's more fun just to fantasize about them in my head."

"You don't mind sharing ideas with me."

"Only when it's something I've already thought about. They're not things I dream up out of nothing."

I glanced around the room. Sat across from us and out of earshot there was a man and a woman in their early twenties, clearly getting on famously. The man seemed to be telling a story, the woman was laughing, and as she stopped she placed a hand over his. I turned to Laura:

"What about those two? What are they going to be doing later?"

"Mmm... If it doesn't sound too cliched, they're going to have great sex tonight. They're both young and good looking, they must be staying here or they'd be somewhere more trendy. Maybe it's a dirty weekend."

"What will they do when they get to their room?"

"They might get up to anything, they're young and horny enough to be adventurous, and they're still finding out about each other. Their drinks are almost empty, they'll be gone in 5 minutes."

"What will they get up to?"

"Ha! Why are you asking me this?"

"It's the makings of a good story. I'm trying to help you see how it might develop."

"OK. Well hotels are always places where you can let your inhibitions go. I think they're going to be groping each other in the lift before they even get to their room. When they get there they're heading straight for the bed. He seems to be leading the conversation so she's going to want to please him. She's pulling his trousers off and going down on him. The first fuck's going to be pretty intense."

"The first fuck?"

"They're going to shower together afterwards, because it feels naughty. They're going to soap each other a lot. Maybe a different position the second time around, maybe a lucky person in the next room gets to hear them. Then they'll fall asleep naked next to each other, ready for a final morning fuck."

As Laura finished speaking the couple laughed again, the man drained his glass, and they stood up and headed for the lift. As we watched their backs the man placed a hand against his partner's buttock which she made no attempt to remove. The doors opened, they stepped inside, and Laura spoke again:

"Groping in 3... 2... 1..."

I laughed. "See how easy it is? You could flesh that out and post it online. I'd read it."

We both took another drink, aware of the charge in the air between us now. I looked around again, and could see a man closer to our own age who'd just risen to greet a slightly younger woman who'd arrived at his table. He was dressed in a suit, she wore a glamorous, figure-hugging navy dress with a split that showed off a long leg. I spoke:

"How about them? What's the story there?"

"Oh shit, that's a prostitute!"

"Are you sure? She can't be cheap!"

"He was here with a different woman last night. I didn't think anything of it at the time, they disappeared after a drink, but it's definitely the same guy."

"OK, so what's he doing later?"

"He's paying by the minute so it's all about him. Once they're in the room he's giving her a fee, then it's all about his pleasure. He's probably married, so he wants what his wife won't give him."

"Which is?"

"Might just be oral. Maybe she's got an outfit in that bag of hers. Maybe she'll striptease for him. He might want to fuck her ass. Her job is to make him happy, if he's got the cash and will wear a condom she'll do it for him and fake an orgasm. I bet the barman's clocked them, he was working last night too!"

Again we reached for our drinks, the alcohol helping to relax us further. We talked some more about story ideas and other subjects too, Laura's leg brushed mine once more, and this time her foot rested against my ankle. I made no effort to remove it, enjoying the sensation and the overt flirting. Finally it was Laura who steered the chat back to where I suspect she'd been wanting to lead it all evening.

"Aren't we missing something?"

"What's that?"

"There's more people in this bar tonight. What are they doing when they've moved on?"

"I thought you were telling the stories tonight."

"Not this one. I told you that I wanted to feature in one of your stories. But if you don't know what to write, then I think I need to show you exactly what happens. And then I want to read it afterwards."

"Are you serious?"

"Totally. I already know you can describe me well now because you've been checking me out since we got here, but maybe you need some help with the other details?"

Until now I'd been playing the role of guiding Laura through creating a narrative, but suddenly she'd completely flipped the dynamic between us. I could tell she was relishing the experience, and I was also sure she knew that I was completely captivated by it. My imagination had never created a twist quite like this.

"OK, so tell me what happens first."

"First of all, we're going to get another bottle of wine from the bar. Then we're going to take it up to my room, we're going to lock the door behind us, and then we'll see..."

*

Like the bar, the room was what you would expect for a chain establishment; a light that never seemed to get fully bright, a small bathroom off to the left as you entered, then beyond that a wider area with a wardrobe, desk, chairs and a huge double bed with white sheets. Laura walked over to the desk, poured some wine into two beakers, passed me one, then clinked our glasses together.

"Cheers. Jamie, can you trust me for the next few minutes?"

"Sure."

"I don't think I've ever told you why I really like your work. It's because it's never just about a guy with a massive dick pounding away until he comes a bucketload, or getting off on whatever his kink is. The woman always gets a say in what happens, and I bloody love that. It's what made me think you'd be a great fuck, and I think I've picked up enough about your own desires to be a great fuck for you too, do you understand?"

"Wow. Thank you."

"So here's what I want to happen. I want you to give me a few minutes while I go and shower - alone - and then I need you to spend a few minutes in the bathroom while I get ready in here. Have a shower yourself, or just freshen up in the sink, or do whatever you need to do. Deal?"

I didn't really have a choice but that was fine. Laura may have been small but I'd never met someone so in command of a bedroom. While she showered I sat in a tub chair and sipped at my wine, very turned on by how things were developing and my surroundings. There's a reason people let themselves go in hotels - the impersonal setting, and the possible thrill of being heard with no recriminations. I looked at the bed and wondered how many other people had already had sex there, then imagined the young couple from the bar screwing frantically on the other side of the wall.

When Laura emerged she was wrapped up in a black hotel towelling gown, which given her petite stature covered her from neck to ankles. She smiled:

"I've bagged the only robe! Your turn in the bathroom, then when you're done I'll be waiting for you" and she patted my behind playfully.

While I quickly showered I was already conscious that my cock was semi-erect. Laura's confidence, the mystery and the wine all combined to put me into a state of anticipation. Unsure of what she had planned, I slipped on just my boxer shorts, shirt and trousers, then stepped back into the room.

Laura was sat in the tub chair and sipping her drink as I had been a few minutes earlier. In the dim light I could see that she was wearing only a dark set of underwear and a pair of stockings.

"What do you think of my outfit Jamie?"

I stepped closer to see her better while she remained seated. From a couple of paces everything became clearer; Laura was dressed in a matching black set of bra, knickers and hold up stockings, all trimmed in dark red with a floral pattern. It was very sexy, and almost exactly like the outfit I'd described to her in my email.

"Wow. Where did you get these?"

"Does it matter? I did promise to help you with a story. Come nearer and appreciate them some more."

Still Laura stayed in the chair, so I dropped to my knees in front of her and kissed her milky white thighs. She encouraged me by spreading her legs a little wider, so I moved higher until my mouth was against the material that covered her pussy. I kissed and nibbled there too, already conscious of the soft lips underneath, and the faint sweet smell of her sex. She had to be wet already. I moved a hand to pull the panties aside but very quickly her own hand came down upon mine.

"Not yet! You wanted these so I get to enjoy them a little more first. And we haven't even kissed yet."

We both stood up, and Laura wrapped her arms around my neck. Our tongues searched for each other, probing gently at first, but quickly becoming more frantic as the tension of the last hour was released. My hands began to explore as she pressed herself into me, stroking her back, her ass, and reaching under the panties to feel the bare, firm flesh underneath. She responded by grinding her hips against my cock which was already hard under my trousers. For a moment I thought we might tear each other's clothes off then and there, when suddenly Laura pulled back.

"Fuck. That was intense. I think your story needs more twists though. How do you want to pleasure me Jamie?"

"What do you want me to do?"

"Nice. Right now I want to see you naked. I'm going to keep my outfit on a little longer, so why don't you undress so I can have another sip of drink while you stroke yourself."

Laura sat back in the chair and reached for her glass, though her gaze never left me. I quickly unbuttoned my shirt and trousers, then pulled down my boxer shorts so that my erection could spring free. Laura didn't speak but her eyes offered encouragement, so I sat on the edge of the bed opposite her and very gently gripped my cock, then staring right back at her I began to move my hand up and down. She sipped her wine, then put it aside and the hand holding the glass instead reached down and inside of her panties. For a few seconds we touched ourselves just a few feet apart. Again, it was Laura's directing which dictated the next step.

"OK, now I'm ready to strip off. Come over here."

As I approached she took her fingers out of her underwear and held them out to me. I put them into my mouth and against my tongue.

"That's a taster. Take my knickers off and go down on me."

Once more I knelt before her. Laura moved her hips to the edge of the chair, and I pulled her panties down her legs to the floor. Her trimmed pussy was in front of me, and I pressed my tongue inside. Her large clit was easy to find, and I licked and sucked at her fresh wet cunt while my hands stroked her legs. I was dimly aware of Laura wriggling and moaning above me, but was too busy enjoying her taste to notice much else until she spoke again.

"Oh Jesus, enough! Play with my tits now."

While I'd been going down on her Laura must have removed her bra, and for the first time I saw her small, pale, perfect breasts with their dark red perfectly round nipples. I went to move up her body but she stopped me once more.

"Just a second. If I'm helping to write this story I want my own kinks in it. Where's the wine?"

I watched as Laura poured a small amount of the red liquid over a hand, then she rubbed it into both of her breasts. From her left nipple a drop formed and ran down her body. I caught it in my mouth.

danhenw
danhenw
33 Followers
12