Meeting Laura

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How about cleaning me up, Jamie? Take your time, I love to have my tits sucked."

"Lie down on the bed then, it'll be easier."

She did, and I lay above her then put my mouth and hands to her breasts. I could taste the wine on her which felt sticky beneath my fingers, and I paid attention to her nipples which grew harder in my mouth as I ran my tongue around them. I could hear Laura moaning again, more high-pitched than her speaking voice, and her neck flushed red as I continued to nibble and lick her breasts. Her hand reached down and she touched herself again as I helped myself. By now I'd learnt that Laura would let me know when it was time to move on.

"Oh god. I need to fuck you NOW! Lie back, I'm going on top."

I rolled over, and without ceremony she climbed on top of me and lowered herself onto my cock. Her hands went to my shoulders, and with surprising strength she pinned me to the bed while she began to ride me. After a while she leant back so that I could watch her breasts gently bouncing as she continued to ride me, and I could feel her clit in her tight cunt rubbing against my cock; I tried to match her pace with thrusts of my hips, but she was going so fast that soon I gave up and just laid still while she used me for her pleasure, staring up at the ceiling and letting out increasingly loud high-pitched cries.

As she neared her orgasm Laura leant right forward so that I could feel her breasts running over my chest. Her body was warm and sweaty now, and I clutched her tightly to me as she reached her climax. I felt her cunt tighten rapidly around my cock, and then she was gasping loudly into my ear while the whole of her seemed to contract. When she finally relaxed and took her fingers from my shoulders they left red marks. She propped herself onto her elbows so her face was in front of mine.

"Fucking HELL. Wow wow wow... Jesus, Jamie... wow. How have you not come yet?"

"I don't know. Maybe the wine is good stuff."

"Christ, that was... Anyway, it doesn't matter. We need to get you off, it's not a great story if only one of us comes, and I definitely got greedy there. I can't take any more with my pussy though, tell me what you want. It's definitely your turn."

"You seem to know me so well. What do you think I want?"

Laura smiled: "Clever. I think you'd like to stay right where you are. I think you'd like me to get down between your thighs and suck your cock until you come in my mouth, and then you want me to swallow. I even know how you like your blow jobs to feel. Am I right?"

"Mmm."

That was all the confirmation that Laura needed. She slid down between my legs and held my cock which was still hard. Her head went lower, and she began by gently sucking on each of my balls and lightly coating them with her tongue. Taking my groans as approval, she then placed the tip of my cock against her lips and looked directly into my eyes. For a few seconds she licked at the precum she found there, then lowered her head and took me deeply into her mouth.

If Laura's riding of my cock had been a fuck, her oral technique was definitely more like making love. Her lips were soft against my shaft as she moved up and down, and her tongue swirled gently around my helmet. At one point she stopped to drool some saliva over the tip, then it was back to bobbing her head slowly up and down over my ever more sensitive cock while she tickled my balls with the other hand.

When she sensed I was close, Laura changed her technique so that only my head stayed in her mouth, and she hummed gently. The vibrations were the final act, and my hips bucked as I felt my cock shooting my cum inside her throat. Laura kept her head very still until I'd finished, and then with what appeared to be some effort she managed to swallow all of my load. We stared at each other, as my legs were too weak to move properly I beckoned her to me and she lay against me.

"How did I do Jamie? Did I get the details right?"

"Mmm. You know you did. Thank you."

"My turn again. When do I get to read your story about me? You're going to write it, right?"

"I can hardly refuse. It'll be a pleasure."

"I didn't mention this before, but I'll be here again next month. We should meet again."

"Sure. I'll have the story ready by then. And then let's write a sequel."

12