Meeting Laura Again

Story Info
Jamie and Laura explore each others boundaries.
6k words
4.83
4.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
danhenw
danhenw
33 Followers

Author's Note: This is a sequel to my earlier story 'Meeting Laura'. If you want to get all of the references and backstory, it's probably rest to read that first.

---

Jamie:

This is what happened next between Laura and I after our first meeting. It's posted on my account so people can follow the thread more easily, but this time I insisted that Laura overcome her fear of writing so she's narrating the story. Well, all except the last part, because she wanted to read directly how I felt about what she'd planned for me. Laura's very good at getting me to do what she wants...

---

Laura:

A few days after our meet, my inbox pinged with a message from Jamie. There it all was, our first encounter laid out for me to relive again as he'd promised, with the details captured perfectly. Just reading it made me wet again; fortunately I was working from home that day, so it was only a few steps to my bedroom where I took the time to relieve myself for a few minutes.

I also loved the reaction when the story went live on our favourite site. It scored highly, most readers assuming it was fiction rather than something that had actually happened. 'Can you imagine being a guy lucky enough to find a broad like this?' wrote one American reader. That 'broad' was the living, breathing me; I felt good about myself. Jamie had portrayed me in a way that made me seem more powerful than I actually felt, but as the good reviews racked up I began to believe in my attractiveness to men.

Already my mind was thinking ahead to our planned next rendezvous in a few weeks. Since my departure we'd been messaging every day, flirting about what might happen on my next visit. I already had a sense from Jamie's writing of what else could turn him on, and which of my own desires he'd be likely to fulfil, but as the date approached I actually felt some doubts in my mind. We'd obviously had an intensely erotic first meet; would familiarity erase some of the excitement next time round? Of course it wasn't all on me to dream up what would happen in the bedroom, but still I wanted to pleasure and be pleasured.

The night before our meeting I travelled once more to Jamie's city and checked into my hotel, the same one as before; I believe my company has an account with the chain. A part of me wanted something more glamorous to raise the ante, or even to be assigned the same room to recreate the charge of the first meet. As it was I found myself riding the lift to a different floor but once I entered the room I realised my worrying was for nothing; it was identical to the previous one, the same seedy, impersonal decor, and immediately reminded me of the thrill I'd felt last time as I'd dressed in my surprise underwear while Jamie was unawares in the tiny bathroom.

As I moved around, unpacking and preparing for the conference I was attending tomorrow, my phone buzzed with a message. It was Jamie of course.

'Hey sexy, you should be here by now? Enjoy the event tomorrow, but save yourself for the evening ;-) x'

'I'm here! Is there an event tomorrow? I've only been thinking about the evening xxx'

'Mmm. Me too. Only 24 more hours before I find out what you've been planning for me x'

I loved that he was so keen - Jamie had been a great fuck. But I also frowned a little; truth is, I didn't want it all to be on me to set the bedroom agenda. Perhaps I'd bewitched him a little too successfully, and now he didn't feel able to take the lead spontaneously, even though I trusted him enough to indulge himself with my body. Then again, he was also right, I definitely wanted some say in the action, complete submissiveness isn't really my thing, which is what had initially attracted me to his stories.

And all at once I saw very clearly what I wanted to happen tomorrow. A plan that would give my generous Jamie the opportunity he wanted to please me by fulfilling a fantasy of mine, but would also satisfy my need to be surprised by a partner during sex. He would go along with it. I knew he would. Maybe in depicting me as a master bedroom strategist, he was actually turning me into the figure he wanted. I suddenly felt very turned on again and once more needed manual release, but first there was a final thing to do.

'I don't think you'll be disappointed Jamie ;-) See you at 7 xxx'

---

I don't remember many details about the conference, my mind was elsewhere as I stood behind a display table and talked business with delegates during the coffee breaks and lunch. This isn't really my favourite part of my job even in normal circumstances, and of course today was definitely not a normal one. If only my line manager knew why I'd requested not to have a ticket for the dinner event planned for the evening!

What I did notice was the heat inside the hall. In the last week the summer had suddenly decided to make an unscheduled early appearance, and it was uncomfortably warm in the windowless area we'd been allocated. While I slowly wilted my mind wandered to my hotel room which was surely also increasing its temperature, and was unlikely to get much cooler over the next few hours. That could make our meeting... interesting. It also meant that any plans I'd had to seduce Jamie with an elegant date outfit would have to be put aside. In fact, I'd probably have to pick up something a little more suitable on the way back to the hotel if I didn't want to greet him as a sweaty mess. My femininity was one of the things that had attracted me to him, after all.

When we were finally finished in the late afternoon I was probably the first person out of the building. Fortunately there was a large shopping centre only a few minutes walk away, and while I didn't really know the city too well I was able to find something suitable pretty quickly; a thin, dark brown, knee-length dress that would allow my skin to breathe and contrasted nicely with my pale complexion. That still gave me time to grab a quick bite, and then I was back at the hotel, and showering away the grime of the day. My suspicion had been correct, the room was indeed hot and close, so I didn't want to undo my good work by sitting around and perspiring. Instead I headed down to the bar where we'd first shared a drink; at least there I could sit by a large open window and wait for my date.

Jamie was prompt, arriving at exactly 7 o'clock. In a nod to the heat he'd dressed in a white linen shirt and darker trousers, but still looked smart enough for a date, which I guess this was. I reached up to wrap him in a tight embrace and we kissed passionately; it had been several weeks in the making. Jamie spoke:

"My god, it feels like way too long. You look great! Another drink? Join me with some wine?"

"Sure, but let's get a glass of white. Too hot to be drinking a whole bottle of the other stuff."

Drinks ordered, we sat across from each other by the large floor-length window, looking out onto the street. The view outside was pretty mundane, but I was too wrapped up in my companion to think about that. It was so good to see him again, and the knowledge of what I had planned lent an extra tinge to the already charged atmosphere between us. Last time we'd been checking each other out, today we both knew where the evening was leading. At a break in the chat Jamie laid a hand over mine, and I almost leapt at the unanticipated but welcome contact.

At first we chatted about our shared love for erotic fiction, but inevitably the talk quickly turned to the story Jamie had posted, and our thoughts about the reaction to our making public what had happened to us. Jamie wondered if he'd ever be able to write anything so good again, I responded that that was in our hands to decide, and then we were kissing again, holding hands under the table, and he was whispering that maybe we should just drink up and have a look at my new room.

"Just a minute. You know I want to do that, but before we do I'd like to set a couple of rules."

"Oh... go on."

"I've been thinking about last time. It was amazing, you know I think that. There's a reason I wanted us to meet again. But reading your account I think I got a little carried away with what I wanted."

Jamie started to protest but I shushed him.

"Hang on, let me finish. I know you loved it all as much as I did, so this isn't really an apology. But you trusted me last time and now I want you to trust me again. I know you won't be disappointed. Can you do that?"

"Sure."

"Right, so hear me out. Last time we met you were so good to me, and let me direct what happened between us. And it was great for both of us. So this time I'd like to, what was that phrase you used again? 'Flip the dynamic', that was it. I want to give you a turn to take us where your imagination leads. I trust you. I'll go with it."

"Wow... I mean, that sounds like an amazing offer. But I thought your thing was that the guy shouldn't always just get his way."

"It is. But I haven't quite finished. There's a couple of rules I'm setting before we go upstairs. If you agree, I'm all yours, Jamie."

I watched his face. I could see he didn't quite understand where this was leading. But I also knew that we were both already mentally naked in the bedroom, and that this was very much not a rejection, just the next step of our chemistry. He spoke:

"Go on."

"Rule Number One. You don't get to come in my mouth this time. I enjoyed it, maybe one day we'll do it again, but it's got to be different this time. We don't want to be getting into a rut so soon do we?"

I winked and he laughed at my joke.

"And Rule Number Two?"

"Rule Number Two is where I get my turn again. You can use me any way you like, and fuck me any way you like, I'll do my very best to be your good girl. But once you've come, you need to do something for me. And no I'm not telling you what it is, I haven't totally lost my ability to surprise you. Do we have a deal?"

I'd nailed it. I knew I had, because I could see in his eyes how much everything I'd just said appealed to him. There was confusion and surprise and desire all wrapped up in one lingering expression. But if I expected him to simply agree, he then blindsided me with a condition of his own:

"Laura, we almost have a bargain. I only have one rule to offer. Afterwards, it's your turn to write the story of what happened."

Touché. I had to salute his response. And right now I was so pleased at his reaction that he deserved this little victory.

I raised my glass and waited, he raised his to clink it.

"We have a deal."

---

"So what's the plan, Jamie? Are you going to order me straight upstairs to bed?"

My tone was playful, teasing really, but it was clear he'd quickly processed our conversation and taken on the role assigned to him. He looked at me directly, and a mischievous grin lit up his face.

"Have we already begun?"

"Yes, I think we have."

"I thought so. Will you do something for me then?"

"I said I would do my best."

"I think we need another glass of wine while I think about what we should do with each other. Will you go to the bar?"

"Sure."

"But only after you've taken your panties off."

"Jamie!"

"What? I'm just following your rules."

His mock innocence was infuriating, but his request had also sent a buzz through me. I thought I knew from Jamie's writing what his kinks were, but I hadn't anticipated this. Most of his stories featured two people in the privacy of a room, not displays of public exhibitionism. But behind his smile I could see he was serious, just as I'd been serious about pleasing him. After a pause I replied.

"OK, I can't fail my first test. Where's my handbag? One minute, don't go anywhere."

It was only a short walk to the ladies. Once in an empty cubicle I quickly hoisted up my dress and pulled down my lacy white panties, stuffing them in the bag I'd brought with me. I'd thought I'd be peeling these off in front of him later while he watched, or perhaps he would tear them off himself but still, if this was what he wanted... My heart was racing though - I'd never done anything like this before - so as I headed back out I hoped that any signs of my looking flustered were blamed on the temperature.

As I approached the bar I was acutely conscious of a slight breeze against my trimmed, naked pussy. The knowledge that Jamie was watching my progress from his seat meant my embarrassment was mixed with excitement - what else would he ask me to do? - and I knew I was already wet. Still, that didn't stop me from repeatedly checking the hem of my dress was low enough while the barman poured our order, though he didn't seem to notice my discomfort. Jamie grinned at me slyly as I came back to the table.

"I think you've cracked it again Laura, this is going to be fun."

"You bastard." Even as I said it, I knew I was smiling back at him.

We clinked glasses again, and the conversation turned bland for a while, but I could see that behind his eyes the cogs of his brain were whirring, dreaming up creative schemes for the time ahead. I knew he had a fertile imagination and now I'd thrown myself onto its whims. What other secrets was he hiding that he hadn't yet committed to paper? What if he had an unspoken taste for detailed role play, or for BDSM? I had a moderate threshold for pain, but even given my promises to him, didn't know how far I'd be able to take things in that direction.

My thoughts were disturbed by something less elaborate. The hem of my dress had moved slightly, and beneath it a finger was very softly and slowly making its way up my thigh, stroking my flesh oh-so-lightly as it travelled. I gasped, but made no effort to halt its journey as it moved, unimpeded by the lightness of the material which surrendered easily. A quick glance around confirmed that no-one appeared to have noticed, either in the bar or on the street which lay less than a metre from us, though there were several passersby. I was grateful for the low table in front of me, though that didn't mean I wanted the touching to stop.

All the while Jamie was talking as if nothing was happening, though I wasn't really focussing on the words. All my sensations were focused on the finger which was tickling, teasing and moving higher until in a moment it would touch and feel my moistness and then... And then it was moving back down my thigh, still soft and unhurried, still gentle and I almost growled at this denial, this cheating of what I'd wanted.

Jamie was leading the talking now, watching me closely as he repeated the trick again and again. Four or five times his finger crept up from just above my knee to my waiting cunt, each time it neared its destination I would gently encourage it by almost imperceptibly opening my legs wider, and each time he would frustrate me at the last instant by reversing its direction, away from the prize that was his to claim. I wanted to grab his hand and press it against my willing sex, but that would mean breaking the rules that I'd imposed.

Finally he ended my ordeal, removed his hand, and we continued to talk, though my concentration was shot and I struggle to remember the detail. Our glasses were emptying though, and I hoped he wouldn't prolong this torture any longer by ordering another round. On this at least he didn't disappoint, watching me drain the last drops of wine and then simply asking: "Shall we?". I was hardly going to protest, standing abruptly and leaving a damp patch on my chair as he ushered me towards the lifts.

As the doors closed behind us Jamie pulled me to him, our mouth and tongues met urgently, and this time a full hand went under my hem and squeezed a bare buttock. It roamed to the other side, groping freely as it went, and he broke our kiss to speak:

"You did take them off! Good girl!"

"You know I did!" I replied in mock outrage, reaching for my handbag to show the thin strip of lacy material that was near the top. "You were high enough up my leg to realise that! And don't pull any more clever stunts!"

"Always best to check, and it's my rules, remember?" he said, his hand still exploring my backside. Then as the doors slid open he whipped it away, though no-one was stood on the other side.

Back in the room we kissed again, Jamie's hands once more kneading my buttocks while I made no effort to escape. Maybe we would fuck right away, I was too far gone to care if that's what he wanted; he could have lifted my dress and penetrated me while I stood against the door, and I wouldn't resist. The clammy heat of the room only seemed to increase the intensity between us. But instead of that he pulled himself away and ...

"Let's take a shower."

"Now? It's so hot, we'll only get sticky again."

"I didn't get to shower with you last time. And I'd very much like to."

This was very definitely no longer my show. Jamie didn't move but simply waited so I went into the small bathroom with its cramped shower stall and started the water. When I turned he was stood in the doorway watching me intently. Clearly he'd plotted this in his mind over the last half hour.

"You first. I'd like to watch you undress."

It would be a pleasure. It also wouldn't take long. Jamie looked on as I lifted my dress over my head so that he could finally see the pussy that he'd already made me semi-expose. That left just my white bra that matched my panties, and once that was gone I stood naked before him, my nipples already hardening under his admiring gaze.

"In you get. And then I'll join you."

The shower was a relief after the warmth of the room. I stood under the water and watched as he unhurriedly removed everything. As the boxer shorts dropped to the floor I saw his semi-erect cock and felt yet another thrill. That would be inside me before long.

Guided by Jamie, we spent a little time taking turns to wash each other's hair; it felt like a tender thing to do, almost romantic. But just when I thought this was a lull before we moved to the bed, he took a large handful of shower gel, moved behind me, and began to massage the liquid into my chest.

I groaned as his hands moved over and over my breasts, the palms running over my nipples, the fingers massaging the undersides. He gripped me tightly towards him, and then I could feel his cock nestled in my backside. Lubricated by the soap and water it moved up and down; I tried to turn to kiss him again, but he held me in place, touching the parts of me he wanted at will, and now nuzzling at my neck. Remembering the rules - my rules! - I allowed him to explore. Wherever this was going, it felt good to be so desired.

After we finally dried off we had to separate for a couple of minutes while towels were found and used. Jamie disappeared into the warm bedroom, while I stayed behind to use the mirror to groom my hair. My cloudy reflection stared back at me and still feeling good I admired the view, though didn't linger for long. There was unfinished business next door.

When I entered the bedroom Jamie was sat naked on the end of the bed. He beckoned me over then gestured at the oversized dressing gown I'd put on. For the first time there was a harder, more emotionless and authoritative feel to his voice than I was used to: "You won't be needing that."

Holding his gaze, I shrugged out of the robe and threw it on the floor beside me. Once again he gazed unashamedly at my naked body.

"You'll need to make me hard again. How about you use your mouth on me? You're good at that. And no touching yourself."

Jamie showed no sign of moving, so I knelt before him while he opened his legs slightly to give me full access. The compliment he'd given elated me. I'd read enough descriptions that he'd written about blow jobs to know exactly what he enjoyed, and now he was telling me in a stern voice that this was a skill I had. I determined not to betray his confidence.

First of all, I needed to start with his balls. Despite the warmth of the room, they were clean and fresh from the shower, though I hadn't been allowed to touch them until now. Pushing his limp cock aside with my nose, my tongue reached out to lick them. I would need to take them in my mouth shortly, but there was no rush. I licked again, aiming for the small gap between them, and the noise from above told me that I was appreciated.

danhenw
danhenw
33 Followers
12