Meeting Laura Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My task continued, as I took care to cover him fully with a thin coat of my saliva. Only when I was satisfied with my work and his balls began to tighten did I open my mouth wider, marvelling as I always did at the softness of the skin that I caressed delicately with my tongue and lips. Jamie might only have washed a few minutes ago, but already a mixture of the heat and his arousal was giving his skin a slightly sticky feel, and I could sense his aroma. I knew that he approved too, because he placed a hand on the back of my head to hold me where he needed my treatment. I really was being his good little girl, and I thrilled at the role reversal.

When he released me I turned my attention to his cock which had grown steadily and already stood past the horizontal. Eye contact; Jamie loved eye contact. Staring directly at him, I took his head into my mouth and sucked it lovingly. His grunt and the expression on his face let me know I'd done well again, so I carried on with what I knew would please him; licking his tip, nibbling his shaft, tickling his balls and sometimes taking him as deep as my throat would allow. That became more difficult as he continued to grow harder and larger in my mouth, but I adored that feeling because it couldn't be faked, and it meant we were moving closer to when I would feel his cock inside me, and my efforts would be rewarded. That was worth a few moments of having my jaw throb as I fellated him and listened to his enjoyment.

Perhaps conscious of the rules, Jamie lifted my head soon after he was fully erect. He pulled me to my feet, then placed me in his lap; he being several inches taller than me, I fitted there well. If he wasn't shy of letting me know when I was doing well, his voice was still uncharacteristically harsh.

"Spread your legs."

I did, and almost immediately his middle finger was right there at my opening, circling my slit and feeling the wetness there. As I had in the bar, I gasped at this unsignposted contact; the tension between us had been building for almost two hours now, first downstairs, then in the shower, and now in the bedroom, but this was the first time he'd touched my pussy all night. It hovered tantalisingly on the outside, I wanted to beg for him to go further.

"Does that feel good, Laura?"

I bit my lip: "Hmmmh."

"What do you want me to do?"

"Finger me! Put it in."

"Please?"

"Please!"

And then he was inside me, and I felt a warmth between my legs as his finger explored, looking for my swollen clitoris. He moved easily inside me, my juices making my cunt slick. When he found his target I let him know with a shudder, and he responded by adding a second finger and suckling on my nipple while the other hand explored any part of me he could reach. Unlike some men he didn't go faster and rougher with his fingers, but simply repeated what had pleased me over and over again. I was panting now, could feel my neck was flushing red with arousal, and our bodies began to perspire with the heat and the growing excitement.

But there would be no orgasm for me, not now at least. Jamie removed his fingers and held them to my mouth. No instructions were necessary, I sucked them as hungrily as I'd sucked his erection, and for as long as he wanted me to. In the atmosphere Jamie had created I really was ready to do anything he wanted.

"Lie down on the bed. On your front."

This unexpected order threw me for an instant, but I did as I was told, trusting that whatever was next would be worthwhile. He climbed above me and for the second time I felt a hard cock between my buttocks which felt so good that I had to press back against it. Meanwhile Jamie was kissing my shoulders, then I felt him shift his weight away from me and a hand was running the full length of my naked body, from my neck, down my back, over my backside and down towards my feet. It made its way back, slower and softer now and stopping to stroke the backs of my thighs, one of my few sensitive areas that hadn't yet had any attention. For a few moments it was easy to forget that I was supposed to be attending to him, but then Jamie really did like my petite figure.

When he moved his hand back to my ass he really did take his time. He'd already taken his fill earlier in the lift, but now he seemed intent on exploring slowly, his fingers reaching ever closer to my anus. He didn't try to put one inside me, but I clearly felt a couple of fingertips brush gently over my anus, and my muscles clenched involuntarily while I buried my head in the sheets.

Did we want to fuck me there? I'd once read one of his stories where a guy had anal sex with his girlfriend; it had been deeply explicit and I'd masturbated afterwards, while gently massaging my bud with the other hand. I knew I would let him do it if that's what he wanted. But we didn't have any lube, and what about...

THWACK!

As the slap hit me I cried out, more in shock than pain. I'd been spanked before and harder and sharper than that, but the lack of forewarning caught me off guard. My backside quivered.

"Again?"

I realised I wanted him to.

"Again."

The second slap landed on my other buttock. This time I was ready, and the contact was delicious. I pushed myself back towards him and taking the hint, two more spanks landed in quick succession. My ass burned.

"Turn over, Laura."

He was kneeling on the bed as I lay before him. He drank in the sight of me, warm and sweaty, spreadeagled in front of him, then spoke again, finally sounding more like his normal self, and not the dominant persona he'd adopted.

"Thank you. I've always wanted to do that."

"I said I'd be your good girl."

"You did. You've been excellent."

"We haven't finished yet? Aren't you going to fuck me?"

"I am. But if you want to fuck me then tell me how much."

"Fuck me now, Jamie!"

"When you tell me why. You've done everything else, and you know I love to hear it spelt out. Tell me why I should fuck you now."

I knew he was right. He hadn't come yet, so my rules were still in place. I hadn't really used dirty talk on him in our first meet, but it was a recurring theme in his fiction. And I badly wanted that cock to finish what we'd started, wherever he wanted to put it.

"I need you to fuck me Jamie. I need you to fuck me because I've played by the rules. I went naked under my dress downstairs. I let you play with my ass in the lift. You groped me in the shower, and then sat back while I worshipped your cock. You fingered and spanked me and got me so fucking wet that I need release. So if you don't fuck me now I'll lie here and touch myself until I've done the job myself. But what I really need is your hard dick inside me and fucking me!"

He moved closer.

"And how should I fuck you?"

"I don't care! You can fuck my cunt or my ass in any position you like, it doesn't matter. All I want is that cock you're stroking shoved inside me. You can be as rough as you like, I don't need you to be gentle, but I need to feel you coming inside me."

"Maybe I'll just shoot my load over you right here."

"No, fuck me, Jamie!"

I'm pretty sure his final offer was a wicked tease. After I'd spoken for the last time he was on top of me and between my legs in a flash. I spread them wide to give him all the access he needed, and his cock slid in with ridiculous ease. One push, and he was inside me right up to the hilt.

He hesitated for a moment, our eyes locked, and then finally we were doing what I'd been craving since the bar. Nothing was said, there was only the sound of our damp bodies and our urgent panting as Jamie thrust repeatedly inside me. His hands grabbed my wrists, my breasts swayed wildly, my feet wrapped themselves around his legs to pull him even deeper inside, to feel his erect cock rubbing harder over my swollen clit. The intensity of our lovemaking removed all need for words.

I could feel the tingling in my stomach some time before it broke. My panting finally turned to cries, then louder cries, they may have been audible next door, who fucking cared? I knew my orgasm was approaching, it rose as Jamie's noises got louder too, and then just before my whole body contracted for the first time I felt a warm gush and knew that Jamie was shooting his semen inside me. I could feel his cock pulse as he ejaculated again and again, and then finally my own climax was here, my muscles spasmed, and we were clinging tight to each other, all sense gone from us both, and I was seeing stars...

---

Jamie:

I don't know how long we stayed like that, me still inside Laura and her heart rate quite clear to me through my own chest as I lay on top of her. I do know that when I finally lifted myself on my elbows it took some effort before our skin finally peeled apart from each other. Laura was deeply flushed, I probably was too.

"Laura? You OK?"

"Mmmmm. Yes I'm OK. No, I'm more than OK. My whole body's tingling."

"Thank you."

"Right back at you."

I made to remove my still hard erection but she suddenly shot out an arm and stopped me.

"No! Not just yet, Jamie."

"Sure. It still feels good."

"It does, it feels amazing. But you've come inside me now, so now it's my turn."

"Already? You'll need to give me some time if you want to go again."

She laughed: "Oh I don't think we can fuck again tonight, much as I'd like to. I'm exhausted. But I'm still turned on, and you can help me with a fantasy."

"I'm listening."

"Well...". But suddenly Laura looked hesitant, which wasn't a side of her I'd seen before. When we first met she'd arranged the whole setup. Today she'd played her new role to perfection. What was it?

"Go on, Laura. Rule Number Two? We had a deal."

"I have a fantasy I've never done. I want a rough fuck, we've done that part. But when it's over, what I'd really like is to have the guy clean me up with his tongue."

"I'll do it."

"Really? No questions?"

"You kept your side. Now it's my turn."

"I've never known you write about it."

"Well there's a first time for everything..."

Was I shocked or surprised by Laura's fantasy? Not as much as she seemed to worry. I knew she was sexually confident, voracious even, and while I'd never done this before, she'd already fulfilled some of my own fantasies. It was hard to know where our mutual curiosity and trust might lead us. But right now I had a job, and I wanted to please her as she'd pleased me.

My still semi-hard cock tingled again as I withdrew from her, and she sighed. Then I lowered my head, kissed her breasts, and slowly began to work my way down her body while she moaned faintly.

If the room was hot, it was hotter still between her legs. As I looked at her swollen lips, I could see a small stream of my semen slowly trickling out and down her thigh. Without thinking I lapped it up with a single lick. It's taste was exciting, my own scent mixed with her juices.

As I went to place my tongue inside her she whimpered, and I realised how sensitive she must be feeling. We would need to take this slowly. Very cautiously I put the tip inside, and was rewarded with a fresh helping of liquid; It was hard to know where my fluids ended and hers began.

For several minutes I offered the most gentle cunnilingus I've ever given, lapping softly at her cunt. There were no further climaxes for Laura, but her soft coos and sighs let me know that I was delivering what she wanted. When I was finally sure there was nothing more to retrieve, I lay beside her and she kissed me, tasting us both.

"Jesus, Jamie. Thank you."

"When are you next here?"

"I don't know. Nothing in the diary that I know of. Of course I don't only have to come over for work..."

"No, you don't. You can come over any time."

"And first I've got a story to write. So I can give you something to have me all over again very soon."

And now she has.

12