Meeting Logan

Story Info
A first date Amy will never forget...
6.5k words
4.23
6.2k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Frank Noir
Frank Noir
360 Followers

Amy took a deep breath, her cursor hovering over the button on the laptop screen. It would be the first time she ever talked to Logan face to face.

She'd been intrigued by his chat messages -- and she wasn't even sure why. He'd always been quite respectful and erudite. But she always had a sense there was something lurking underneath. Occasionally, he'd written a comment that seemed to hint at something carnal, something sensual -- but she could never quite put her finger on it. Perhaps it was just her own frustrations and erotic fantasies playing tricks with her. Perhaps it was wishful thinking? But Amy wasn't even entirely sure what her wishes might be.

She exhaled loudly and pressed the call button. To her disappointment, the window stayed blank. But before she could react, the connection was made, and Logan appeared on the screen.

"Hello," he said.

Amy almost gasped at the sight of him. Yes, she already knew from his photos that he was bald -- with piercing blue eyes and a stern expression. But he was smiling now -- and yet, even his smile seemed to be somewhat menacing.

"Hi," she replied, adjusting her skirt. Quite unnecessary, as the laptop camera only caught her image from the shoulders up.

"How are you doing?" Logan asked.

Her mind was racing. Already, she was over-interpreting his every word. Was he actually interested -- or was he parodying the very idea of small talk? Or -- she couldn't help but think -- was there are strange sexual undertone in the question?

"Fine," she replied. "Just got home from work."

"Hmm," he said.

He went on to ask her about her job -- and now he seemed quite straightforward, expressing a genuine interest in her daily life. Amy responded by asking about his day. Logan appeared to be some kind of artist -- his work involving some kind of performance -- but the exact nature of his art always eluded her, no matter how she phrased her questions.

And suddenly, their conversation came to a halt. She'd just told him about her uncomfortable relationship with some colleagues at work -- and Logan did not reply. He just sat there staring intently at her.

"I was hoping," he said. "We could share a moment."

Something in his voice made Amy shiver. He didn't spell it out, but she sensed -- she knew -- that he was making an intimate suggestion. Before she could reply, he'd pushed his chair back a few feet from the camera, letting her see his body from the knees up. He wore tight blue jeans, and at first she couldn't believe the bulge see saw in front of them. Had he actually been having an erection while talking to her?

"I..." she began.

"Will you join me?" he asked calmly.

He didn't wait for her reply. The sound of his zipper opening came through her headphones loud and clear. She inhaled sharply at the sight of his cock. It pointed straight up, hard and veined, with a dark, swollen head -- and in her mind she immediately described it as perfect. That surprised her. She never thought she'd had an idea of the perfect cock -- but looking at Logan exposing himself, there it was. He wrapped his fingers around its root, not masturbating -- just showing it off to her.

"What...?" she whispered.

His pale blue eyes looked deep into hers. His piercing gaze made her shiver.

"I want you to take off your clothes," he said calmly.

Amy squirmed on the chair. He was still fully dressed -- only his cock on display -- and now he wanted her to expose herself completely? And yet, the thought turned her on. Logan was a handsome man, already in a state of arousal. She felt a strong temptation to show off her naked body to him. That should give him a proper reason to be aroused.

"Hm," she said quietly. And then she heard herself saying: "Okay."

She, too, pushed her chair away from the laptop, and then unbuttoned her top. She pulled off her skirt, and sat there in her red underwear. Logan stared at her attentively, showing no emotion. But as she undid her bra and exposed her shapely breasts, his eyes seemed to widen slightly. And perhaps his cock swelled even further.

Amy lifted her buttocks off the seat and pulled off her panties. At the sight of her pussy, Logan's cock visibly bulged, and he tightened his grip around the shaft.

"Touch yourself," he said.

With a quiet whimper, Amy let her fingers touch her clit, then let them move in little, slow circles around it. She spread her thighs, allowing him to watch. Her clit felt hard, and her juices were already beginning to flow. Staring at her, Logan began to masturbate. His hand slid up and down his cock, a clear drop of liquid appearing on its tip.

"Yes," Logan whispered. "Look at my cock. And imagine how it would feel inside you."

Amy gasped. His voice was hoarse now. He'd been so calm -- but now he was unable to hide his excitement. Eventually, he would have to give in to orgasm. Amy wondered what his ejaculation would look like. How long would he spurt? And how much?

The thought aroused her even more. She massaged her clit vigorously with one hand, while slowly slipping the middle and index finger of the other up into her cunt.

"Oh! Oh!" she gasped.

Logan grunted contendedly.

"Yes," he said. "Finger yourself. I want to watch you come."

Amy kept going, whimpering uncontrollably. She felt her body shaking as she masturbated herself to ever higher levels of pleasure. What was she doing, she thought. Performing the most intimate, sensual act in front of a complete stranger? It seemed so wrong -- so filthy. But that was what made it so exciting -- the feeling of naughtiness itself driving her closer and closer to her orgasm.

Her vision blurred, she saw Logan masturbating with ever more force -- his huge, strong fist sliding up and down his throbbing cock, fluid seeping from its tip and running down over his fingers. And suddenly she knew she'd be unable to hold back.

"Oh, yes!" she gasped. "Oh, yes! I'm going to come. Ohhh..."

"Yes!" Logan said. "Show me!"

Amy spread her legs wide as buried her fingers deep inside her cunt. And then it happened. A wave of sensual pleasure surged through her quivering body as she came.

"Aaah!" she cried.

She wanted to close her eyes to savor the sensation, but forced herself to keep them open to watch Logan come. He uttered no more than a low grunt, holding his swelling shaft in a strong grip. His cock jumped once -- twice -- and on the third contraction, he fired the first jet of spunk. It shot several feet up into the air, followed by another, and another. Shivering in ecstasy, Amy watched his powerful ejaculation go on and on -- while his pale eyes never let go of her gaze.

Whimpering, Amy felt her orgasm subside. She leant back in her chair, feeling the bliss of the afterglow, two fingers still buried inside her warm flesh. Logan's t-shirt was spattered with long stripes of his semen.

"Lick your fingers," he ordered.

Amy slid her fingers from her cunt and put them to her lips.

"You, too," she said cheekily.

Logan's spunk had also run down over his hand. Without hesitation he lifted his hand, put out his tongue and greedily licked up his own semen. Amy gasped at the sight and slipped her fingers into her mouth, tasting her sweet and spicy juices. They were watching each other tasting their own fluids, she thought. If they ever met in real life, they could taste each other's.

"Mmm," Amy purred, making a show of licking her fingers.

Logan was inscrutable as always, but she imagined him enjoying the sight.

"Right," he said calmly, clutching his still erect shaft in his fist. "My place. Tomorrow at 8 PM."

"Wh-what?" Amy replied.

"I want to meet you in person," he said. "And I think you want it, too. You won't be disappointed."

"But," Amy protested. "We only just..."

She paused, wondering what she'd been meaning to say. We only just what? She'd already exposed herself to him, let him watch her orgasm -- and watched him ejaculate. They'd already gone that far. Too far? She didn't know -- but by now it was too late for regrets.

"Write it down," Logan said.

He proceeded to give her the address and directions. Hesitantly, Amy wrote it all down. After all, she didn't have to show up. She could make that decision later.

- - -

And the next evening at two minutes to eight, Amy found herself walking through a neighborhood she hardly knew. In the dark blue dusk, the houses looked huge and expensive. If Logan really was an artist, he'd have to be a quite successful one. Even the train station where she'd gotten off was clearly more exclusive and well-kept than most of the station around the city.

Her heels clicked loudly on the empty sidewalks. She was wearing a short black dress and her favorite pair of red heels. She'd spent extra time getting her makeup just right: Sexy in slightly dramatic way. She was also wearing red underwear again, as he appeared to have liked it yesterday. But what did she know? What did she really know about Logan?

She turned down his street and kept walking until a huge, modern bungalow appeared on her right. The curtains were drawn on both floors, and a low light glowed from within. She felt her breathing quickening, and tried to calm herself as she walked up to the door and rang the bell.

It didn't take long before the door was opened. She expected to see Logan -- but instead saw a woman dressed in a tight, over-sexualized outfit: Tight, black latex with matching, thigh-high lace-up boots. Amy judged it to be high-end, professional fetish gear -- she hadn't stumbled across this in just any ordinary sex shop.

The woman gave a friendly smile. Amy realized she'd been staring at her wide-eyed, and smiled back disarmingly.

"Good evening," the woman said. "I'm Tanya, Mr. Logan's assistant."

They shook hands. Amy wondered what kind of assistant. Whether she helped him around the studio or managed his appointments more like an agent, her outfit was highly unusual. But in the end, Amy realized she didn't know much about the art world -- except that it was imbued with quite a lot of eccentricity. Amy stepped inside, and Tanya closed the door behind her.

"Mr. Logan will be here shortly," Tanya went on. "Follow me, and I'll help you get comfortable."

"Thank you," Amy replied.

Her initial nervousness was somewhat calmed by knowing that there was another woman in the house. She still wasn't quite sure about Logan's intentions, and while the idea of a chaperone was somewhat weird -- especially one dressed in hardcore fetish gear -- it might save her from some unpleasant surprises.

She followed Tanya down a long hallway, fascinated by the rhythmic motion of her shapely ass, tightly wrapped in black latex. Rows of black and white photographs hung on the walls, at first appearing almost abstract. But Amy soon realized they were of a distinctly erotic nature. She could make out the outlines of sweaty bodies entwined in sexual embraces - voluptuous women and muscular men -- and close-ups of female faces, mouths wide open at the height of ecstasy. The photos were pretty good -- arousing to look at. Were these Logan's work, she wondered. If so, he was quite talented.

Tanya led her to a small room at the end of the hallway. It looked very much like a dressing room, with a clothes rack and a dressing table with a mirror and a small chair.

"What...?" Amy began.

"So," Tanya said quietly. "I have to ask you to take your clothes off."

"I'm sorry?" Amy replied.

Tanya smiled.

"As I understand, this is not your first date," she said. "And Mr. Logan has very particular preferences when it comes to female visitors. So, please -- let me take your dress."

Amy hesitated. Not their first date? Did Logan actually consider a mutual online masturbation session "a date"? She realized that now would be the perfect time to leave. Just say goodbye to Tanya and go home. She didn't even have to tell Logan. She could just decide never to contact him ever again -- and delete his profile from her list of contacts. Yes, she could do that easily.

That was also when she realized she didn't want to. Her body was quivering just like yesterday. Quivering with excitement and anticipation. His behavior yesterday had been utterly provocative -- eccentric -- obviously driven by an animal lust that might scare away some women. But she decided not to be scared. She was going to face Logan -- to see how far he was going to go -- how far he was going to take her. Amy took a deep breath and zipped down her dress. Then she stepped out of it and handed it to Tanya, who glanced appreciatively at her red bra and panties.

"Underwear, too," she said. "You may keep the heels."

Amy smirked. Logan wouldn't be the first man she'd met who preferred his women naked, but in heels. She undressed, handing her underwear to Tanya, who hung it all on the clothes rack.

"Thank you," Tanya said. "Now follow me this way."

She opened a door. Amy was expecting to enter a living room -- or possibly a bedroom, but the room they entered was only slightly larger than the dressing room. It was dimly lit, had three walls painted in a dark color, almost black. On the fourth side hung a red velvet curtain. There was only one piece of furniture in the room -- one the like of which Amy had never seen.

More a contraption than a piece of furniture, it was a large metallic object, dominated by a huge ring, resembling a wheel, supported by a sturdy metal stand. In the middle was a padded seat, surrounded by various straps, armrests and leg rests, all mounted on the wheel. It reminded her of the cockpit of a fighter jet, or perhaps of a piece of training equipment for pilots -- although the leg rests seemed to come straight off a gynecologist's bench.

Amy -- naked except for her heels -- stared at the thing. Tanya smiled, acknowledging her confusion.

"Don't worry," she said. "I'll show you how it works. Come and sit over here."

Amy stepped up onto the contraption and sat down on the padded seat. Tanya grabbed her wrists and fastened them with black leather straps. She put her legs on the leg rests and fastened her ankles as well. It happened so fast, Amy hardly noticed.

"Oh?" she said.

She pulled at the straps, but found herself unable to move. She knew that any minute now, Logan would come through the door at the other side of the room -- and she would be the helpless subject to his desires. It was somewhat frightening -- and terribly exciting. Her body trembled, and she felt her mouth watering at the thought.

"Mr. Logan will be with you shortly, Miss," Tanya said. "But first -- the reveal."

She pressed a button behind the contraption, and the red velvet curtain split into two halves, slowly parting like a theatre curtain, revealing an auditorium in front of her. It was quite dark, but as Amy's eyes adjusted to the light, she realized there was an audience out there -- perhaps around 50 people in all. Some couples of various ages, a few middle-aged men, and a single, stately woman of indeterminate age, who immediately fixed her eyes on Amy's naked body.

The crowd clapped and cheered. Amy writhed, pulling at the straps to no avail.

"What...?" she gasped.

Tanya smiled.

"Well," she said. "It's not the first time you've exposed yourself to strangers, is it? In fact, you rather enjoy it, don't you? Let me check."

Amy jumped as she felt Tanya's fingers running across her pussy, forcing themselves into her cunt.

"Ah!" she gasped.

Tanya's fingers were dripping wet when she pulled them from Amy's cunt. She put them to her lips and licked off the juices.

"Mmm," she said. "Very nice and wet. I'm sure Mr. Logan will be pleased."

She stepped back, leaning against the wall. The auditorium had gone quiet except for an almost imperceptible noise of mumbling and scuffling. An air of nervous anticipation. They were all waiting for Logan to arrive. Amy made herself at ease on the contraption. Once she got used to it, the tiny seat was quite soft and comfortable.

She heard the sound of a door opening behind her. The audience went completely silent for a second, then broke out in applause, clapping and whooping even louder than before. Turning her head, she saw that Logan had entered. He was completely naked, his trim body hairless, glistening as if oiled. She'd never seen him naked before -- and his form was impressive, imposing. He had a full, swollen erection -- a black rubber cock ring wrapped tightly around the base of his shaft and his taut, hairless balls. Amy felt herself breathing faster.

Logan walked around the contraption and stood in front of her, just looking sternly over her naked body, not uttering a word. When he stepped onto the outer metal ring, his cock was perfectly positioned to enter her pussy. Of course it was -- the contraption was designed for that purpose. Amy pulled feebly at the straps, not expecting them to yield, but becoming acutely aware of how helpless, how exposed she was. She wanted to speak, ask him to be gentle. But somehow she felt that was out of the question. As if it would break some kind of spell.

To her surprise, he knelt down on the edge of the contraption. And immediately, she felt his wet mouth on her cunt.

"Oh!" she gasped.

Logan pursed his lips around her hardening clit and drew it into his mouth. As he sucked it rhythmically back and forth, she felt his fingers slipping into her flesh, thrusting into her in time with his sucking. Amy's eyes rolled back into her head. She whimpered with pleasure. The loud, slurping sounds of her succulent cunt seemed to echo around the quiet auditorium. Her pussy was so wet, so tender, so sensitive to his skilful toying, she could hardly control herself. Her entire body shivered on the metal contraption.

His mouth let go of her clit. Amy stared right down into his piercing, pale blue eyes as his strong fingers kept thrusting up into her wet cunt. Her mouth fell open as she gasped for air. Her arms and legs pulled at the leather straps, as she realized she wouldn't be able to hold back any longer.

But then -- he suddenly stopped. Slipping his wet fingers from her cunt, Logan stood up, his cock jumping with anticipation. But for a while, he just calmly stood there, his eyes fixed on her wet, trembling flesh. Eventually he grabbed his cock in his fist and slowly guided it up into her trembling flesh. Amy stared straight into his face as she felt the entire length of his erect shaft inside her. He didn't move.

"Please..." she whispered.

He did not respond. Amy felt her cunt quivering impatiently around his hard cock.

"Please..." she went on. "Fuck me."

And at the sound of the word, Logan began thrusting. He thrust with impressive force and determination. Amy threw her head back in gratitude.

"Ah!" she said.

She felt the strength of his muscular physique each time he drove his cock up into her, impaling her on its entire length with each stroke. And she realized that this -- this was what she'd wanted all along: To have Logan take control -- to be overpowered, defenseless, aroused by the feeling of her vulnerability and his savage desires. She'd never felt that way with any other man -- always wanted to be on equal terms, if not even in control. But Logan awakened something in her -- a shameful, primal urge to submit to masculine lust.

He kept thrusting, making Amy writhe with pleasure. Yes -- this was it. He was going to make her come.

"Mmm," she moaned. "Yes..."

But to her surprise, she felt him pulling out of her. Juices dripped down her thighs.

"What?" she gasped. "No!"

Logan just stood there, breathing heavily. She'd been so close to climaxing, it was almost painful. She wanted to touch herself, masturbate herself to orgasm, but her hands were tied, and she could only squirm in unbearable, unsatisfied longing.

"Please..." she pleaded. "Make me come. Please..."

Frank Noir
Frank Noir
360 Followers
12