Meeting Logan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before Amy knew what happened, Logan rotated the large metal wheel inside the contraption -- and she found herself hanging upside down, her legs in the air. The surprise was almost -- but not quite -- enough to make her come. Logan towered above her, watching her squirm with desire. He grabbed his cock with both hands. And for a second she was afraid he was going to humiliate her by just jerking off without fucking her. But then watched him forcing the stiff shaft downwards, pointing it at the entrance to her cunt.

"Oh yes," she gasped. "Yes. Please..."

She felt him entering her again. Her pussy lips stretched around his swollen member as he slowly forced the entire length down into her upturned pussy. He hesitated -- but not for long -- before he began thrusting. Now he, too, was too excited to wait. The urge was becoming too much for him to control. Logan, too, wanted to fuck.

Amy cried out with pleasure with each deep, powerful thrust:

"Ah! Ah! Ah!"

Logan's huge hands grabbed her breasts, kneading them brutally as he kept fucking. Her nipples stood out, stiff and hard. Hanging upside-down in the metal contraption, she heard her flesh slurping around his shaft, as Logan drove his erect cock into her again and again.

A faint noise of nervous excitement came from the auditorium. Looking out, Amy saw the couples had started fondling each other: The men grabbing the women's breasts, the women reaching inside men's pants to stroke their cocks. The single men seemed to be masturbating as well. And the stately woman had shamelessly lifted up her skirt, playing with her cunt as she watched them. The entire room was in heat.

As Logan kept thrusting, Amy moved her pelvis against his, wanting him to penetrate even deeper. She could feel the feel the hard rubber ring around the root of his cock each time he entered. Sighing, she finally felt her orgasm approaching. Just a few more thrusts, and he'd make her come.

But again he stopped and pulled out, juices dripping from his stiff cock. Whimpering, Amy pulled at the leather straps in frustration. The audience, too, seemed to mumble loudly with disappointment.

"No!" she cried.

She felt herself moving, as Logan turned the wheel again. She was no longer hanging upside-down, but was suspended horizontally, face down, her ass turned toward where Logan stood. Juices trickled down the insides of her thighs. She couldn't remember ever having been this wet before.

"You bastard!" she cried. "Just fuck me! Whatever you want - just make me fucking come. I can't take any... Ohhh!"

With one powerful stroke, Logan had thrust into her from behind. And again he began fucking her, deeper and harder than before.

"Aaah!" Amy cried. "Yeees! Don't stop!"

His strong hand grabbed her hair, pulling her head back. She squealed with pleasure, as his stiff tool kept thrusting and thrusting into her tender flesh. It swelled and jumped inside her. She was seconds from coming now -- and he wouldn't be able to last much longer, either.

"Aaah!" she cried. "Aaah!"

Finally, the orgasm surged through every fiber of her naked body. The unbearable delay -- Logan's endless teasing -- seemed to have made it even more powerful. Never -- never in her life -- had she come this hard. As Logan kept fucking her gushing cunt, she hung suspended from the wheel in leather straps, feeling herself drooling -- pure, animal ecstasy reducing her to a slobbering mess.

The audience began clapping in time with Logan's relentless thrusts: Clap! Clap! Clap! He growled quietly, as she felt his cock throbbing and jerking inside her. And then, suddenly, he impaled her all the way -- and froze.

"Unh!" he groaned.

Amy gave a little yelp, as he began to ejaculate inside her. His swollen shaft contracted rhythmically, pumping a powerful spurt of semen into her. And one more. Then he pulled out -- and she felt jet after jet of hot spunk shooting across her naked, sweaty back.

"Yeah!" the audience roared.

Her head spun. The orgasm still surged through her, making her shake. Logan ejaculated all over her as the noise of the excited audience filled her ears. She glanced into the auditorium. The couples had halfway undressed each other by now, and one man stood up, pants around his ankles, a powerful ejaculation spurting from his cock.

"Ahhh!" he yelled.

Amy heard Logan's footsteps as he stepped down from the contraption and walked away. And then, to her surprise, the soft, wet touch of a tongue on her back.

"Huh?" she exclaimed.

Then she felt the cool, smooth sensation of latex gloves on her hips, and she knew: It was Logan's assistant standing behind her, licking up his spunk. Her little, wet tongue lapped eagerly over Amy's back, cleaning up the sticky load. Amy sighed, still savoring the afterglow of her orgasm.

"Mmm," the assistant purred.

Her licking felt a little too elaborate. She was obviously putting on a show for the audience.

"Ah, yes," a voice said at the edge of the stage.

A stocky, middle-aged man, his clothes somewhat disheveled, was climbing up a couple of steps from the auditorium to the stage. His zipper was down, and his fat, reddish cock pointed straight out. Amy gasped. The assistant stepped aside, and Amy felt the wheel being rotated again. She hung horizontally, face up this time, looking straight up at the middle-aged man. He stood with his cock in his hand, grinning and licking his lips.

"Are you ready, baby?" he asked, his voice hoarse with lust. "Here comes a real cock."

"What?" Amy protested. "No..."

But the crowd began to cheer -- a mix of excited voices -- both male and female:

"Yeah! Come one! Fuck her!"

The middle-aged man slowly forced his fat cock into Amy's cunt. It wasn't quite as long as Logan, but she felt its girth stretching her flesh as he buried it all the way inside her.

"Okay, honey," he gasped. "Here we go."

He began thrusting, hard and fast. His hands grabbed her hips to stop her body from swinging back and forth. And where Logan had been almost completely silent, this man grunted and gasped loudly as he fucked.

"Uh! Uh!" he said. "Like that. Feel my cock, baby. You love it, don't you?"

Amy squirmed and whimpered in his grip. She found the man unattractive, almost repulsive. And yet -- to her surprise, her disgust somehow seemed to enhance her arousal. She wanted Logan to control her. And letting this ugly man fuck her was part of Logan's scheme -- the performance he'd staged. Performance artist, indeed. Logan was letting this middle-aged creep fuck her -- but he was just a pawn. In reality, it was Logan doing this to her. Amy gasped loudly at the thought.

The audience began clapping again as the middle-aged man fucked her furiously. Amy opened her eyes wide, sobbing with pleasure as she realized she was about to come again.

"Ooh! Ooh!" she cried.

The man thrust harder, growling like a beast. And with a cry of pure ecstasy, Amy succumbed to another orgasm, her pussy clenched around the repulsive man's shaft.

"Aaah! Aaah!"

"Yes! Yes!" the man yelled.

Either he'd been too aroused before he got on stage -- or the sight of Amy's climax was too beautiful for him to endure. Either way, she felt his cock swelling and contracting inside her -- until the first spurt of semen shot deep into her flesh. Roaring with pleasure, he pulled out and let his fat cock shoot a couple of jets over her naked, sweaty body -- spattering her belly, her breasts, her chin. The crowd cheered. Then the man drove his shaft back into her -- all the way in, thrusting a few more times as he kept ejaculating.

"Uhhh!" he growled.

When his cock stopped jerking, he slowly pulled out, still hard, his reddened member glistening from their juices. He stepped off the contraption and walked to the edge of the stage, raising his arms triumphantly. The audience clapped and cheered. Amy sighed, relaxing in her straps. She heard the man's heavy footsteps as he walked down from the stage.

Then she heard voices from the auditorium -- a couple discussing something, a female voice giggling nervously. And then a male voice saying:

"Yeah. Come on. Go ahead."

Amy heard the sound of footsteps mounting the stage -- much lighter this time. And as she looked up, she saw a lovely young redhead with bangs approaching her. In the audience, her boyfriend was waving and clapping. The young woman smiled at her, then knelt down between her thighs. Amy felt her tongue gently touching her skin, licking off the warm spunk of the previous audience member.

"Ooh!" Amy gasped.

"Mmm," the young woman purred.

Slowly, carefully, she licked up the semen. And then Amy felt her tongue forcing itself up into her pussy.

"Oh!" she cried.

The redhead slurped loudly, sucking juices and sperm from her cunt. Amy could feel her excited breathing against her thighs. Her fingers found Amy's clit, and she began to masturbate her as she kept sucking.

"Ah!" Amy cried. "Ah! Ah!"

The audience had gone almost silent. But she could still hear them mumbling, breathing hard with suppressed lust, some of them quietly masturbating, without a doubt. The redhead's mouth found Amy's clit -- she sucked the sensitive nub in between her lips. Then she forced two fingers up into Amy's cunt and thrust them vigorously in and out. Gritting her teeth, Amy writhed in the contraption, pulling at the straps. And finally she gave in:

"Aaah!"

Juices gushed from her cunt as she came. The redhead thirstily lapped up her fluids, as Amy's entire body trembled uncontrollably, overpowered by orgasm.

"That's my girl!" the boyfriend cried from the auditorium.

Cheers and applause followed. The redhead stood at the front of the stage, curtseying coyly, then walked back down the stairs to her seat. Amy hung in the straps, trying to catch her breath. As the applause died down, she heard wet slurping sounds coming from somewhere on the stage. She turned her head.

Tanya squatted down, her latex outfit stretched tight around her thighs and ass. And in front of her Logan stood, stark naked, his cock buried deep inside her mouth, the black rubber ring wrapped firmly around its root. Tanya's head bobbed back and forth as she sucked him off, drooling all over the rigid shaft. Logan turned his head to look at Amy. His pale eyes seemed to pierce her very soul. Still gasping from her last orgasm, she realized he was getting himself ready to fuck her again. The thought of it made her writhe helplessly in the straps of the contraption.

Logan pulled his cock from Tanya's mouth, making a loud popping sound. His erection was so powerful the wet shaft slapped against his muscular belly. Slowly, he walked toward the contraption. Trying to calm herself, Amy could hear herself breathing -- slow, rasping breaths.

"Yeah!" the audience cheered.

Amy whimpered quietly, as Logan assumed the position between her bound legs. He stared deep into her eyes, and she found it almost impossible to look away. His hands grabbed his cock, forcing it down into a horizontal position, pointing it straight at her pussy. It looked so incredibly hard, fat, bluish veins swelling underneath the taut skin. Somehow it looked even longer than before. Amy gasped, feeling her flesh tremble at the thought of it.

He stepped forward, and she felt the head of his cock pressing against her labia, pushing them apart, entering her.

"Ohhh!" she moaned.

Logan applied more force, and she felt the entire length of the hard shaft sliding deep into her wet flesh. He held still -- just stood there staring at her, his cock buried inside her cunt. How she wished she could have touched herself -- if only she could have played with her clit while he was inside her! She couldn't even help but pull at her straps, although she knew it was pointless. Her hands were tied. She groaned quietly with frustration.

Why didn't he say anything -- talk to her? Instead, his big hands grabbed her breasts, squeezing them hard. And then, finally, he began fucking.

"Aaah!" she cried.

Logan thrust into her -- hard, deep, relentless strokes. Amy arched her back, overcome by sheer pleasure. Far away she heard the audience clapping in time with his thrusts. And this time, it didn't take long before he'd pushed her over the edge.

"Ohhh!" she moaned. "Ohhh!"

The orgasm hit her so hard, once again she thought she was going to faint. She writhed in the contraption, gasping for breath, as Logan kept thrusting. The black rubber ring stretched to breaking point around the root of his swollen cock, his face a stern grimace of pure determination. Amy felt him devoting all his masculine strength to the task of fucking her as thoroughly as possible.

The audience was still clapping in time. It was as if the sound, too, touched her sensitive body -- the sound waves vibrating her skin, stimulating her quivering flesh.

Amy realized how utterly helpless she was, strapped to the unyielding contraption. Logan could do anything with her he wanted. And anyone could watch her naked body trembling as he drove her from orgasm to orgasm. It was a terrifying though. But -- closing her eyes -- Amy knew only too well how much this predicament aroused her. Juices flowed from her cunt, lubricating Logan's long, tireless cock. And then she came again.

"Aaah! Aaah!"

The crowd cheered. Tears of joy and humiliation flowed from Amy's eyes, as a deep, satisfying orgasm caused juices to gush from her cunt. She squirmed. He was using her -- abusing her. She was just his toy. And she loved it.

Logan stopped thrusting and slowly slid his cock out of her cunt. Mouth wide open, Amy once more tried to relax and get her breathing under control. She imagined she could feel the audience's eyes on her heaving breasts, and why not? An atmosphere of simmering lust hung heavily in the entire auditorium.

Tanya stepped up to the contraption, holding something in her right hand. Before Amy could see what it was, she felt the entire wheel being rotated, leaving her hanging upside down. As she turned her head, she saw Tanya squeezing a thick, clear liquid from a bottle, spreading it up and down Logan's erect cock. He gasped, gritting his teeth -- most likely to keep from ejaculating. When Tanya had finished -- lubricant dripping from Logan's shaft -- she stepped up to the contraption. Amy's eyes widened as she felt Tanya's slippery fingers forcing their way into her anus.

"No!" she gasped. "Nonono..."

There was a slight murmur from the crowd. Tanya kept pushing lubricant into Amy's ass. Logan stood next to them, watching, his cock jumping with anticipation.

Tanya finally pulled her fingers out of Amy's lubricated anus, and Logan stepped up to the contraption. Amy whimpered. There was nothing -- nothing -- she could do to stop what was coming.

She tried to relax as she felt the tip of Logan's hard shaft against her anus. She heard him growling quietly as he slowly entered her ass, forcing it open. Inch by inch he penetrated her tight hole with his long, rigid cock. He pulled slowly back, then slowly entered again. And out -- and in -- and out...

"Ohhh," Amy moaned quietly.

What an amazing sensation! She'd never understood everyone's fascination with anal sex. But Logan's stiff shaft moving in and out of her ass seemed to stimulate every fiber of her body. Had she fantasized about this before? Strong men holding her down and fucking her ass? Perhaps. And now the fantasy had come alive, and it was driving her insane with pleasure.

She came again. Already -- she was so aroused, there seemed to be mere minutes between her orgasms now. Sweat ran off her skin, dripping onto the floor. All she wanted now was for Logan to fuck her ass and make her come again.

"More!" she heard herself crying. "Harder! Fuck me!"

Her body thrashed about in the contraption, her arms and legs pulling at the tight straps. Gasping for breath, Logan increased his rhythm, thrusting deep into her tender ass again and again.

"Ohhh," she whimpered -- a delicate, unearthly sound. "Ohhh..."

The next orgasm was the most powerful yet -- a surge of pure, animal pleasure burst through Amy's quivering body. Logan stopped thrusting, holding his long, rigid cock still deep inside her ass, her muscles tightening around it. Amy heard him growling and felt his shaft swelling and jumping. And finally -- with a low growl -- he began to ejaculate. Still in the throes of orgasm, she felt the piping hot spunk pumping in hard spurts from his contracting cock, deep into her ass.

Out in the darkened auditorium, several men stood up, grunting, semen spurting from their cocks. The stately woman sat doubled over, whimpering in orgasm, her fingers buried deep inside her cunt. Amy heard herself wailing helplessly, her head spinning from sheer pleasure.

Then everything went black.

- - -

There was a faint noise of a car engine. Amy opened her eyes. She lay on the long, leather-clad backseat of a big vehicle, a woolen blanket over her. Where were her clothes? Beginning to panic, she felt under the blanket. And to her surprise, she was fully dressed. She must have passed out, and someone -- Tanya? -- had taken the care to put her clothes back on.

Outside the windows, the lights of the city rolled by -- windows of flats and offices, billboards, neon lights, traffic lights. The low hum of the engine was so soothing, she almost dozed off again. Then she realized she didn't know what car this was, or where they were going. And who was driving, anyway?

She looked into the rearview mirror. Pale blue eyes looked back at her.

Logan's eyes.

12