Meeting Maggie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She didn't even debate it. She came back a minute later, her face filled with blood.

"Oh my god, you should've seen his preening smirk," she sighed. "He knows how much I want his dick now....and you are okay with him getting....more of me?"

"Like I said, I'll encourage it."

"Wow," she blushed. "Where's your car? Maybe we can, "get to know each other" even better."

She showed me how by blowing my cock and my mind on the way home. As I stopped at a light she popped her head up and said. "This is the second cock for me tonight. Speaking of frat parties, I haven't sucked more than one cock in the same night since then!"

"Maybe we can find a good frat party sometime and crash it," I said between deep breaths as her mouth had worked its magic. She giggled and went back to my cock For the next week we fucked in every position and every room of my house and her apartment that we could. She wanted more, though. I knew it. I had to prove I was good with her new life. Stay tuned.

{end of Meeting Maggie, additional chapters possible}

12