Work Wife to Vegas Wife Pt. 01

Story Info
Work wife becomes so much more in Vegas.
985 words
4.28
24.8k
29

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/05/2023
Created 10/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carl was a 55 year old manager for a banking firm. Carl was 5'9" slightly graying black hair and kept in decent shape. He had been married for 25 years and had 3 adult children. He and his wife Cindy had a great marriage except in the bedroom. Cindy had lost interest on sex at some point along the way. It almost broke up their marriage before Carl resigned himself to morning jerkoff sessions online. Carl reported directly to the VP of banking. In reality he reported to Brittany, the VP's executive assistant. Brittany was 35, slim and small breasted with long wavy hair. She also had a mouth that would embarrass sailors and had she had full control of the VP's office. Over time Carl and Brittany realized they shared a similar sense of humor as well as a healthy level of irrevence for most things. Early interactions went from phone calls and joking to walks for coffee to drinks after work. Overtime, Carl and Brittany became great friends. They could tell each other anything, Brittany would tell Carl stories of her sex life, Carl enjoyed living vicariously through Brittany. They acted as each others confidant and eventually Brittany began to refer to Carl as her work hubby. None of this was a secret from Cindy. Carl's home wife knew about Brittany and often joined them for drinks. When Brittany decided to get married both Carl and Cindy attended the wedding. Cindy wasn't worried about Brittany she trusted both of them. Besides Brittany's type was younger, tattooed biker type. Carl was none of those.

Soon after Brittany got married she also got promoted. She began working on a team that worked closely with Carl's team. Brittany met Julia when she started on her new team. Julia was a polar opposite of Brittany. Julia was a 40 year old hispanic. Slightly overweight with big breasts and very shy and self conscious. Soon Julia would join Carl and Brittany for coffee and then drinks after work. Brittany was constantly trying to get Julia to loosen up. eventually that started to work. The three friends and co workers made quite a team.

With Brittany's new position came an opportunity for her to travel to regional meetings. Carl's boss informed him that he he and his team along with Brittany's team would be going to Las Vegas for a 3 day conference. Cindy planned on joining Carl for the trip. Brittany and Julia decided to room together. The four of them planned a fancy night out for dinner and a vegas show on the last night. An hour before they were set to leave Cindy's mom fell and was rushed to the hospital for hip surgery. Reluctantly she decided to stay home and be with her mom. Carl was disappointed and informed Cindy he would skip the big night out and come home early. Cindy would have none of it. She knew both Brittany and Julia had purchased new dresses and the tickets had been expensive. She encouraged, in fact, insisted Carl attend and enjoy himself.

The conference dragged on until it was time to start the big night out. Carl had purchased a new suit that Cindy had helped him pick out. He was patiently waiting in the hotel lobby when he heard the unmistakable voice of Brittany from across the lobby. He turned towards the voice and was stunned to see how sexy both Julia and Brittany looked. Both were in very short little black dresses. Brittany's could not have been more than a few inches past her ass. She had done everything she could to make her chest seem bigger and she had done a great job. Julia, who favored a very conservative dressing style, was nearly falling out of the top of her dress. Carl was stunned and found himself staring. Brittany explained that she and Julia had been pre-gaming and were already a bit buzzed. As they turned to head to dinner, each women took one of Carl's arms and the three headed out. As dinner progressed and the wine flowed freely both Brittany and Julia became more hands on with Carl. Carl, who had always fantasized about Julia and Brittany was enjoying the attention not just from the ladies but from other patrons in the restaurant. Carl was sitting in the middle and occasionally either Julia or Brittany would place their hand on his leg. The effect on Carl was electric. He was sure the touches were innocent but they effect it had on him was anything but innocent.

After dinner the show was more stimulation. it was a typical Vegas show with show girls and lots of skin. At one point Brittany leaned over and whispered to Carl that it appeared he was enjoying the show. She could tell as the effects the ongoing physical contact and the lack of clothing on the performers had had on Carl. Brittany could clearly see that Carl was aroused and she wasn't unhappy to see that. Brittany got Julia's attention and glanced down at Carl's lap. To Carl's surprise Julia smiled at both and winked at Carl. Soon the show ended and Brittany suggested they go back up to their suite to get comfortable. Carl didn't think he had been this hard since his wedding night. Once in the elevator, Brittany handed Carl a small envelope. He clearly recognized Cindy's hand writing. Carl was a bit apprehensive about opening the note. Both women encouraged him. Inside Cindy had written "Mom is fine. I wanted you to enjoy your evening out without worrying about me. Both ladies know I am good with whatever happens tonight. Have an amazing time with those two sexy ladies. Remember what happens in vegas stays in vegas. Love Cindy xx00" Carl was stunned. He looked up and both Julia and Brittany were flashing their tits at him.

to be continued....