Meeting Mandy

Story Info
She surprised him naked but he took advantage.
2.6k words
4.29
24.4k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was driving through a small town out on the coast when I had a little bit of unfortunate luck. I was on the main road and it had been raining, resulting in a wet road, but apart from that everything was fine. I was quite taken aback when there was a nasty crunch from the front passenger's side and the car started driving funny, wanting to pull over to the side.

Blowout, I told myself, pulling over to the side of the road, prepared to change the wheel. I looked at the wheel and it was just fine, no sign of any flatness or anything wrong that I could see. I strolled back down the road a little to see if I could find what I hit and I found it all right. There was a massive pothole in the road, no longer covered by water as I'd splashed most of it out when I hit it.

So the cause of the bump was explained but not why the car had felt wonky. I got back in and started driving and knew straight away that I was in trouble. The car was pulling to the side like crazy and I was struggling to maintain a straight line. I made it to a garage and requested the services of a mechanic.

"Your wheel's crooked," the mechanic told me. "When you hit that pot hole you hit it hard enough to bend the coupling rod. You need to get a new one before she's drivable. Give me a couple of days to get the part in and install it and you'll be good to go. I'll let the bozos down in city hall know that they've got a brand new pothole in the main strip. They'll get that fixed quick enough."

I considered my appointments over the next few days and came to the conclusion that there was nothing I couldn't defer for a while. Apart from that one shower the weather seemed to be good so a couple of days break wouldn't hurt me. I asked the mechanic to point me to a decent Bed & Breakfast and then wandered down there and checked in for a few days.

I met most of the other guests in the common room that evening. There was a mixture of young and old but no-one that noticeably stood out so I finished up retiring to my room and getting onto the laptop to do a bit of writing. A bit too much, possibly, because it was midnight when I finally went to bed.

I woke up at first light and could hear the bustling about of the staff and the other guests. Did I have any particular desire to get up and join the bustling about? Not that I noticed. I rolled over and went to sleep again.

It was nearly twelve before I rolled my lazy ass out of bed and headed off to the communal bathroom. Not surprisingly no-one else wanted to use the bathroom at that hour so I just waltzed straight in and had my shower. I was drying off when it came to my attention that I'd forgotten to lock the door.

The incident that brought this oversight to mind was the pretty young thing who came barging in, banging the door behind her. Then she spotted me and stopped dead in her tracks, starting to blush.

"Let's see. You're, you're," I was snapping my fingers trying to recall her name, "Nancy," I said, finally recalling it. "Nancy Branson. Right?"

She nodded dumbly, trying to look everywhere but at me. Why didn't the silly girl just exit? The reason she was trying not to look at me (and not succeeding) was because a certain male appendage had reacted to her initial look at it and risen to the occasion.

"Um, yes," she admitted. "Ah, would you mind covering up?"

"Why? If you've seen one you've seen them all. You're married I believe so you've certainly seen one before."

"Not like that I fucking haven't," she muttered.

I don't think I was supposed to catch that. Still, if it embarrassed her why was she still here looking? I mean, I knew why she was here. She was wearing silk pyjamas so I was surmising I wasn't the only one who slept in and wanted a shower. I glanced down at my erection that was standing tall.

"What's wrong with it?" I asked her. "A perfectly normal erection. That's just what happens when a pretty young thing stares at it."

"I am not staring at it," she snapped. "I would prefer it if you covered up with a towel. I just consider it to be a little on the large size."

"Really?" I asked, surprised. "How do you know if you haven't been checking it out?" I might have been a little on the plus side of average in regard to length and girth but I certainly wasn't super-sized.

While she was spluttering out a furious denial I reached over and started flicking open the buttons on her pyjama top. I had two undone before she could reach and then she was slapping at my hands and trying to hold the top together.

"Stop that," she snapped, continuing to slap at my hands. She'd have been better served doing up the buttons I'd released. "What do you think you're doing?"

"Undoing your top," I said, pointing out the obvious. "Right now I want to see your breasts. I can see them bouncing under that silky top and I'm intrigued. Longer term I'm going to make love to you. I find you remarkable appealing right now."

"You can't do that," she said firmly. "I don't do that sort of thing. I'm married, or had you forgotten."

"Seeing you were introduced with your husband, Jack, and you're wearing a ring it would be pretty hard to miss out on knowing that, but I don't mind."

"Well I do. It's just not going to happen."

"You don't have to agree if you don't want to," I said agreeably. "I'm just as happy to rape you and then you won't need to worry about giving me permission."

"What? I'm not going to let you do that."

Then why are you still standing there with your top gaping open and my hands running over your breasts? And tweaking your nipples. I'm not exactly holding you in place. One step backwards and you're at the door. Then it's open and out.

She was flushed and still slapping at my hands, trying to push them away. I let her do so, admiring the breasts that were still on display. She was so set on pushing my hands away from her breasts that she was giving no thought to covering up.

As soon as my hands were low enough they just naturally latched onto her pyjama bottoms and started pushing them down. Nancy gave a little squeak and grabbed, but far too late as that smooth material just sort of slithered down her legs once I'd pushed the waist past her hips. I was gratified to see that she didn't bother to wear panties while wearing pyjamas. I've always considered underwear a waste of time where pyjamas are concerned.

My hand went between her legs and I started rubbing her mound. Nancy, of course, started protesting some more but I ignored her for the most part.

"Will you get your hands off me?" she finally demanded and I gave her the courtesy of an answer.

"Sure. In a moment. I'm just making sure you're aroused enough for what's to come and I think you're just about good to go."

"The hell," she said. "I'm not good to go anywhere with you. Just leave me alone."

Maybe she didn't want to go with me but she'd certainly made no attempt to go away and leave me behind. There was still nothing to stop her if she decided to leave as I wasn't going to drag her back in. She couldn't claim I was holding her in place as I'm quite sure massaging her vulva doesn't count as holding.

I lifted my hands and gave her breasts a rough rub. Reaching down I slapped her thigh gently.

"Lift your leg," I told her.

"What? Why?"

"Because I told you to. The reason I'm telling you to is because it will give me easier access. Now come along and lift it."

She did as I told her, leaving me doubting her intelligence, as she also started telling me that she was saying no and she wasn't going to let me rape her.

I simply lifted her leg higher, wrapping it around my waist, leaving her beautifully exposed and open to me. A minor adjustment and my cock was pushing into her, while she protested at the intrusion. She wasn't trying to fight me off, just pointing out that she was married and that I had no right to inflict this sort of thing upon her.

I just agreed with everything she said, my cock pushing deeper even as I agreed that I should be taking it out. Her protests changed once I was properly in place. I started pumping, not too energetically to start with, just savouring the feel of her, enjoying the way she was responding, trying to shut out her complaints as I went.

Apparently this was so unfair and I should stop it immediately. Put like that it doesn't sound much but she managed to say it twenty different ways, never using one word where two sentences would carry the same meaning. I tried to let it wash over me while I slowly picked up the pace, now thrusting into her in fine style. Her complaints weren't stopping her reacting to me, pushing to meet me with considerable gusto.

She was responding to me so sweetly that I thought the hell with any considerations as to her sensibilities. I'd just go for broke and give it to her just as energetically as I could. I did this, driving in with gusto, promptly finding it did make a difference where Mandy was concerned.

She shut up. That doesn't mean she was silent, just no longer complaining, and all her little noises seemed to be receptive to what I was doing. I briefly considered having her change positions but decided I'd better not push my luck. Instead I just played with her breasts and steadily pushed her towards a climax. (Not that I was really trying to. As far as I was concerned my climax was what counted, with hers being incidental.)

Things built up and I climaxed quite nicely thank you. So did Mandy, silently to my great relief. It might have been awkward if she'd proved to be a screamer.

I withdrew and cleaned myself up a little, finishing by wrapping my towel around my waist.

"I'll get out of your way and let you have your shower," I told her, picking up my clothes. "Remember to lock the door. You never know who might walk in while you're in the shower."

She said something rude, banging the door behind me. Really, I don't know why she was implying I took advantage of her. At any stage she could have just walked away.

Later that day I strolled down to the service station to speak to the mechanic. My car would be ready the next day but not until late. He gave me a time and I agreed to pick it up then. It looked as though I'd be spending the next night at the Bed & Breakfast as well.

I just stooged around for the rest of the day, doing nothing and doing it in a relaxed manner. I had dinner at a restaurant and thought they had quite a good cook. I would be eating there the next day as well, I decided.

Back to the Bed & Breakfast and the common room was as boring as the previous evening. Mandy and her husband were there but I noticed that Mandy was very careful not to notice me. I retired to my room and my trusty computer to do some more writing.

I slept in again the next day, rising mid-morning and having a shower, undisturbed, damn it. After I was dressed I was leaving when Mandy came barging out of her room, once more in her silky pyjamas.

"Too late," I said softly, winking at her, "but don't worry, I'll catch you later."

She made a scatological reference likening me to the rear quarters of a horse, which I found very hurtful, but manfully brushed off.

Another lazy day at the end of which I picked up my car, wept tears of sorrow for my bank account, and went and had some dinner. Returning to the Bed & Breakfast I was just entering when Mandy's husband came out, hopping in what I presumed was his car, and departed.

I made my way to the Branson's room and knocked, smiling genially when Mandy opened the door. She stiffened slightly at the sight of me, looking unreasonably suspicious.

"If you've got a moment," I said, "there's something I want you to see outside your window. You have no need to worry about beds as they're not part of what I want you to see."

The silly girl gave me an even more suspicious look, but crossed over to the window to look out. I followed her over, thoughtfully closing the door behind me.

"What?" she asked, leaning forward a little to see what she was supposed to be noticing.

"Here we have the parking lot and a view of the road," I pointed out. "That means that we'll have ample warning of your beloved husband returning and I'll have time to wind up the rape."

With that I lifted her dress and started pulling down her panties. So she screamed for help and fought me tooth and nail. I don't think so. She did give a little gasp and protested that I had no right to do that and she was most definitely not agreeing to have sex with me. That didn't stop her panties coming off.

I encouraged her to bend over a little more, spread her legs a bit further, lift her bottom a little more. (By encourage I simply told her what to do and she did it, protesting that she wasn't going to do it. I could not work this woman out. She didn't seem particularly submissive, much too argumentative for that, but she did seem to accept that it was a man's right to have sex with her, as long as he called it rape. I suspected that would change if I tried to use violence. Weird.)

I started rubbing her mound, finding her receptive, already hot and wet. I guess you could say I only gave her token foreplay, and then I was ready to forge ahead with the main event. I moved her lips apart and then I drove in quite fiercely, hearing her give a cry of appreciation as I did so.

I just held myself like that for a moment and then Mandy had some words of advice for me.

"Um, Jack's back. He's just driven in."

My eyes opened wide and I looked past her, seeing Jack in the process of parking his car.

"What the fuck?" I exclaimed, hastily disengaging.

"He only went down to the corner for the paper. Too lazy to walk. If you'd asked me I'd have told you."

I retreated rapidly. She'd known what would happen. She'd damn well known and let it. She was probably laughing her head off right now while all I had was a case of blue balls and a restless night.