Teasing

Story Info
She came to visit and he teased her.
1.4k words
4.36
17.1k
19

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/06/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,555 Followers

"Get up, you lazy sod."

I looked up from where I was lying in bed, reading.

"Why," I asked my wife, "should I do such a silly thing? It's my day off and I'm quite comfortable lying hear."

"Get up anyway," she said with a laugh. "Go and get yourself some breakfast. I'm pinching the car for half an hour. I want to get some milk."

Interpreting that I knew she meant she'd be gone for an hour and would buy a lot of things, one of which would be milk. I sighed and stretched and hopped out of bed.

By the time I reached the kitchen the car was backing out of the drive and she was gone. I wasn't particularly hungry so I just started making some coffee. I might eat after my coffee, but I might not, too.

I hadn't actually made the coffee when the back door burst open and a voice was cheerfully calling out.

"Hi, Meg. It's me. What have you been up to?" yelled Jenny, the woman who lived next door.

She came rushing into the kitchen and came to a screeching halt when she saw me standing there. For my part, I was looking her over. Jenny was early twenties, blonde, a bit scatter-brained, very good figure, especially her bust, and a little short on common-sense where clothes were concerned. Her current outfit was a very tiny and tatty pair of denim shorts, and a cropped top that had been cropped a little bit too much. Not that I was complaining. I could see a nice bit of under-boob there.

"What are you doing here?" she demanded, sounding indignant.

"I live here," I pointed out.

"But I just saw you drive down the street."

"No," I said, shaking my head. "You just saw Meg drive down the street. She's going to the shops."

"Oh. Why aren't you at work? Are you sick?" She was eyeing my pyjamas suspiciously.

"It's my day off and I'm not sick. Just lazy. Did you want Meg for anything in particular or were you just dropping by to say hullo?"

"Oh. Just saying hullo. Seeing she's not here I'll go."

"Ok. Um, before you go, there're a couple of things I've been wondering about and perhaps you can let me know the answers."

Jenny gave me an inquisitive look and I smiled.

"Are these natural or enhanced?" I asked her, giving her crop top a little upwards tug that resulted in it popping up over her breasts, letting them spill free in all their glory.

Jenny squeaked and blushed and hastily slapped on a hand-bra.

"They're natural," she said, her voice still a little squeaky, "and you had no right to do that."

"I know I didn't, but I did want to see them," I admitted. "Truth to tell I always thought they were natural. The shape of them tends to indicate that. Don't cover them like that. I like looking at them."

She was trying to cover them with her hands and to pull her top into place, things she couldn't do at the same time. I helped by moving her hands away, letting me see her breasts in their natural state.

She was still blushing fiercely but didn't try to cover herself again, just standing there unsure what to do. Apparently turning and running didn't occur to her.

"The other thing I wanted to know was how much resistance will you put up if I remove those silly little shorts and fuck you?"

Jenny promptly went from red to white and then back to red again.

"You wouldn't," she protested. "You're just trying to get a rise out of me."

I simply reached for her hand and pressed it against my groin.

"As you can feel, you've already got a considerable rise out of me."

Her hand had closed around me and she froze like that.

"These are open-fly pyjamas if you want to slip your hand inside," I murmured.

"What? I'd never," she protested.

For my part I didn't say anything as she already had, and her hot little hand was stroking what she'd found. She suddenly seemed to realise what she was doing and pulled her hand out of my pyjamas, her blush out in full force once more. What was also out was my erection, as she forgot to let go when she pulled her hand out.

"You still haven't answered my question," I pointed out.

"What question?"

"How much resistance are you likely to give when I take these off and fuck you?" I reminded her, reaching out to undo the button and zip at the front of the shorts.

"You wouldn't," she protested again, gasping as I gave her shorts a little jerk, drawing them down over her hips. I guess she was hampered in holding onto them, what with her hand still wrapped around my cock.

I moved a little closer to her, and she was now wedged between the kitchen counter and me. I took the opportunity to brush her shorts and panties down a bit more, my own hand slipping between her legs and starting to rub her.

With her shorts and panties below her knees I was guessing the amount of resistance was going to be zero. Only one way to find out for sure.

"Turn around and lean forward over the counter," I told her, finally extracting my cock from her grasp. I also gave her a gentle push on one shoulder to encourage her to turn. With her turned like that and bending forward I was now nicely placed to do what I wanted.

"What are you doing?" she demanded as I moved her lips apart, pressing my cock between them.

"What do you think I'm doing?" I demanded in turn, pushing slightly into her.

"You really think I'm going to let you fuck me?" she asked, sounding incredulous, while my cock sank deeper.

"Seeing you haven't said no at any stage, I guess I do," I admitted, my cock finally sliding all the way into her, my hands coming up to cup her breasts.

"Well I won't," she said, speaking plainly if a little illogically, as I was already starting to thrust into her.

"I can't appeal to your better nature?" I asked, feeling her pushing to meet me, quite nicely matching her pushing to my thrusting.

"No," she gasped out, squirming about under me, my thrusts driving in nice and deep.

"Oh. Well excuse me for a few minutes while I think about this," I told her.

After a few pleasurable minutes I asked her a question.

"What do you think I would do if I wanted to fuck you properly?" I asked, because it seemed to me that she didn't consider what I was doing a proper fuck.

"Well, like you said, you'd take my clothes off, and then you'd take me to a bed and have sex with me, and I won't have it."

Did I say a bit scatter-brained? I think I was flattering her.

"Okay," I said agreeably. "If you're not going to let me do that I guess I'll just keep teasing you a little the way I'm doing now. I assume teasing you is permitted?"

"Yes," she said, gasped out really, as she was starting to come to the boil. "Teasing is okay, I guess, although you shouldn't have undone my shorts."

"I'll remember that in future," I told her, starting to pick up the pace a little. From what I could tell Jenny was well and truly ready for this last bit. I pressed a little harder and that was enough to cap it off for both of us, Jenny giving a small shriek as she climaxed, clamping down hard on me and milking me for all she was worth as I climaxed.

She tidied her clothes and left with an admonition to me to tell Meg that she'd called around.

I was left wondering. Did she truly not know she'd been fucked? I couldn't see it myself. Maybe if she didn't call it getting fucked she could compartmentalise it, pretend it wasn't sex. I could just imagine her telling her husband that I'd been teasing her while she was over here. She's a woman. She'd probably get a kick out of it.

On top of that, if she believed, or pretended to believe, that what I did was just teasing, how would she react if I was to tease her in front of Meg? I could make a bet with Meg and see what happened. It could be interesting.

Ashson
Ashson
8,555 Followers