All Comments on 'Meeting Marie Ch. 03'

by annag98

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AlohaSheilaAlohaSheilaabout 5 years ago
Another wonderful story....

You continue to amaze and delight with your incredible erotic depth and easy storytelling abilities. The feeling is right and the situations so very relatable. Everything you write is filled with a joy and happiness that fills your readers (at least this one) with the same feelings. The joy of being delightfully and shamelessly naked is presented in such a beautiful way that I smiled as I thought about it. A wonderful, brief series! Forget about the silly win related errors, the story is the interplay between the two women which was addressed flawlessly.

I always look forward to your writing and will always be a dedicated fan.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
good story

please do not make this the lasy chapter. the story and the images it creates are so good. we need to know what toys made anna nervous of showing.

Please some more of this story

MaonaighMaonaighabout 5 years ago
Unfinished business

This may be the final chapter but the way it ended makes me feel there is unfinished business here and you've left the way open to return to this couple sometime in the future. You have certainly shown yourself to be a worthy contributor to this site, Anna, and I hope we can look forward to much more from you. (All that said, can we please get on a rocket ship and set course for Saturn?)

annag98annag98about 5 years agoAuthor
Once again... love my readers!

Hello again lovely readers!

I thank you all for your wonderful comments. The ones from Mistress Christine, Ells, Sheila and Maonaigh in particular, but also all of the Anonymous posters. Whoever you are.

There will be more Marie stories, as well as Brittany, but now I am going back to Saturn for the weekend.

Yes, Maonaigh, you read that right.

Love, hugs and light to you all!

Anna

xxxx

Mistress_ChristineMistress_Christineabout 5 years ago
The End? Hear my wail of anguish.

Surely you cannot do this to us! Not without revealing the mysterious contents of the toy boxes. I feel I speak for all your readers ... we need to know. Joking aside, sleep was a lovely way to end especially after all the excitement of the day. Maybe you should leave them to rest in peace... but I hope not.

jenorma2012jenorma2012about 5 years ago
pretty good

I thought this was a good short series, I do hope you get back to this soon as this was a little short and 2 weeks is not a long time wonder if she will stay longer than that in the next chapter we will see

lisaloveslacelisaloveslaceabout 5 years ago
A rare combination...

Loving and sexy...

xx

nightjacknightjackalmost 5 years ago

This has been a great short series. I loved the slow build-up and the subtle transitions of both cararcters. Yet more star quality writing, love it!

AbsolutPeterAbsolutPeteralmost 5 years ago
For me, Anna is the master witch of tenderness...

... and this just one more time when writing "Meeting Marie". I hope we shall see more of the kind. Stories like this make reading Literotica an outstanding source of joy (although, I have to admit sadly, a lot of rubbish gets published there, as well).

Unlike in "Saturn Rising", the development of this relationship (the strong love between Anna and Marie) is plausible and much more believable. Being a notorious pessimist, I wonder, however, how it ends and why. Will you ever tell us?

But, good stuff, Anna! And congratulations.

Aline_Aline_almost 5 years ago
Great Story

Clearly a great peak of the story. Loved reading every word. Would love to read more from Anna and Marie and about how their relationship evolves. Many thanks to anna for the beautiful story. hugs

maribel_fmaribel_falmost 5 years ago
Mmmmmm

This beautifully written chapter made me purr like a kitten with delight! I hope there will be more!

Marixxxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 5 years ago
Delightful

There were delicious undertones of d/s here, and Marie is a delightful playful kitten.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Loved the whole Marie series. I really like the gentle D/s stories and this is one of the best ones. I've not spied anyone making a comment about your dialog but I was fascinated by how well it has been written. The whole "little one" and "kitten" names as well as Marie's playfulness just was really well done. I'd like to see more stories like this in the future.

J

Nightwish1977Nightwish1977about 1 year ago

A lovely series, to bad that, same as "5 years", it's unfinished.

Roti8211Chanai643Roti8211Chanai64324 days ago

A delightful and very erotic story! A bit different to your usual style but as with all your stories has a lovely feel and so well written!

Thank you again

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userannag98@annag98
Hi there - I'm Anna, a 45 year old lesbian and Lit author. I married the love of my life, Jodie, on 15th February of 2020. On 27th May 2022 Jodie gave birth to our beautiful daughter, Lilith. I am blessed to have them both in my life. I don't know if my heart can contain any m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES