Meeting Mom-in-Law

Story Info
First meeting leads to incest & threesome with daughter.
1.6k words
4.25
97.7k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A month after our committing, Sue decided it was OK to meet her parents. She arranged our trip from California to Virginia so we'd be there for Mother's Day. "You'll like mom, Al. She's open minded and liberal, much like you."

When her mom picked us up at the airport, I couldn't help noticing that she was not only just forty, she was a young and slim forty with great curves -- even better than Sue's. Her flirty dress was clingy on top, tailored at her slim waist and around her firm and flexible butt, yet conservatively ended across her knees. When Bea ran and hugged Sue, the dress billowed and showed off her shapely thighs. I was hard, I mean, it was hard to remember she was my future mom-in-law. Sue was right, I did like what I saw and I tried not to show it.

From the back seat of Bea's car, I had a great view down sexy Bea's low cut top to one soft nipple and most of a shapely thigh exposed by the breezes. As usual, Sue's tiny, braless tits fluttered in and out of view in her button down top. She'd made a spectacle of them on the plane by 'accidentally' bending in front of a young guy until he stared at them and she stared at his swelling bulge. When I looked in the car mirror, Bea winked at me. I later checked with Sue if this was her typical flirty self. "How would I know? I never bring boyfriends home. Maybe this is why?"

Bea smiled at us all day. "My husband is away in D.C. for the week, but you'll meet him before you leave. I've never seen my daughter so clingy. She's all over you and you her. It's great to see." We chatted for hours and I got to know and like Bea and mostly ignored my attraction to her. We even got to tell naughty jokes and some suggestive stories. She asked if Sue traveled with her shirt open and her nipples exposed like that. Sue claimed innocence. Much later, Sue suggested we hit the hay. Bea offered us separate rooms, but Sue insisted we share her old room and its one Full size bed. Bea readily accepted that and went to her room.

At eight a.m. Bea walked into 'our' room, then knocked. "Are you kids going to sleep all day? I've been up since six." I reminded her that is was only five in California and we were still on that clock. Sue and I were naked under a single sheet, so my morning wood was obvious. With all the flirting, winking, and Sue's assurance of how liberal her mom was, I didn't try to hide it, but it did begin to shrink in fear. Until Bea kept staring at it. Sue pulled the sheet over her small, bare tits, but I left it across my ribs leaving my hairy chest exposed.

Bea smiled, "I see you kids have been awake a while too." The room unmistakably smelled of recent sex since we'd heard her get up and prep the kitchen. I smiled back, hands behind my head. As Bea stared then sighed, my wood came back and pushed the sheet up. Instead of leaving, Bea asked rhetorically, "Are you naked under there?" as she pointed directly at my cock. Sue pushed it down, then let it spring back up. They laughed.

"Wouldn't you like to know?" I dared her. Her mouth dropped a bit and she stood silently considering it. After a moment, she stepped closer and grabbed the sheet. As she slowly began teasing and pulling it down, I teased back, "There's a price to finding out. Are you willing to pay it?"

She snapped the sheet off us and Sue exclaimed, "Mom! What are you doing?" Now Bea knew we were both naked. Sue's leg was over mine and she slid it up to hide my stiff pole. There was no hiding it, so she rolled onto her back and fully exposed herself. "Happy now, mom. Have you ever seen an uncut cock before? Have you felt how soft the bishop is or how special it tastes?"

"Yes, I have, dear, to all those questions. It's been a long while, but always a pleasure. Are you offering me something?" My cock throbbed under Bea's intense stare. Sue moved her hands to her side leaving her hardening nipples and thin bush exposed.

"Bea, you are now overdressed. Would you kindly match us?" Her eyes widened. She looked at me then Sue. She was wearing a translucent house dress so her dark, demi bra and panties were clearly obvious. Staring from Sue's pussy to my cock, she wordlessly shrugged off the dress. I was right about the curves and her beautiful body.

"Your daughter has an extreme misconception that her pussy is disgusting and her tits ugly. Is that what you see? Why would she believe that?" She explained that she thought that came from her birth dad. They all stayed naked all day, every day, and her dad told her that both their pussies were ugly, like all pussies. Why would he do that?

"Come on the bed and take a close look at her vulva. Tell her what you think of it." Sue blushed, yet spread her legs as her mom put her knees between our legs. She smiled and moved her face closer to Sue's pussy. "Look at her sculpted folds, the 'tongue' pushing out. Open her labia and get closer to see how her inner lips perfectly take on the classic 'Madonna in robes' image. I don't think it gets more beautiful than that." I watched Bea inhale Sue's moist aroma, but said nothing. "Now gently push back her hood and let the Madonna's head come free." As she did, I unhooked her bra.

She gasped and rose up as I held her bra, so it slid down her arms and off. Beautifully smooth and firm C-cups fell out and danced for my pleasure. Her nipples instantly hardened into the same perfect, dense and tall shape as Sue's. I pinched one and glowed, "As I hoped. Perfect nipples, like Sue's. See? Have you ever compared before?" In answer, she gripped my cock hard then slid my foreskin down. My purple bishop already had a large clear drop of Cowper's on it. She felt the velvety coarseness of my bishop before spreading the lubricant around. When she licked her lips, she looked at Sue for permission.

Sue nodded with a smile. As Bea shifted off the bed to gain better access, Sue grabbed her panties and pulled them to her knees. My cock throbbed again as I hoped that meant I would soon compare their pussies for myself. I hoped Sue inherited her perfect pussy. That would wait as a blinding heat surrounded my cock head. Hard nipples on my legs now took second place as Bea's hot tongue licked and sucked my sweet fluid. One hand slowly shifted my prepuce and caused me to gasp and moan. She seamlessly fingered her daughter and swallowed me. Threesomes were not new to this hot MILF.

"Oh honey, he is as delicious as you promised. I can't wait to swallow his cum." What? Sue told her details about our sex and planned this? Mmm, I don't think I can be mad at that. Sue gasped louder when I circled her clit as her mom fingered her. She stared at me through half lidded eyes, lost focus, then shuddered in orgasm. With her release, Bea moaned and pivoted around to put her wet pussy in my face. My smile broadened as I confirmed she had the same perfect pussy as Sue. Beautiful and mouth-watering.

I lapped up her tasty juices, spread her lips for more, and pushed my tongue in for even more nectar. As I drank her mom's honey, Sue got on hands and knees with her hip against her mom's. She moved my free hand to her ass and pussy then guided two of my fingers back inside her. Bea held her cheeks spread as I began searching for two G-spots. With my nose in her anus, I wondered if Bea had the same sweat smell there as Sue did.

Just as I began plying both Gs, Bea slid me into her throat. I lurched and lapped her round muscle as I began stretching both Gs. Bea hummed and I happily fired several ropes of hot cum into her belly as I vibrated both Gs and made both sex pots shout in climax, Bea's muffled by my wilting cock. Her pussy squirted a small flood onto my face and into my mouth as I felt Sue soak my hand. What a prideful pleasure it was making mom and child cum together. We collapsed, breathing ragged as I held Bea's pussy to my face and still savored her sweet and tangy potable.

"I want much more of you both later. How about naked breakfast first with two beautiful women?" We ate; we teased; we caught some sun naked in the yard. Bea said neighbors were used to seeing her and her husband naked, so we were safe. Bea questioned my flattery as a simple ploy to get laid. "I think Sue will tell you, I don't flatter unless it's true. I'm impressed with your beauty and yes, I want to lay you soon." She sighed.

My wish came true after lunch and before her husband came home early.

==== 4 hrs 1400 9/19/21 === 1591 words ====

9/19/21 seminal image: based on real incident; m--i-l walked into our room; we were naked under covers in a Twin size bed ; morning wood was obvious; she glanced at it and invited us to eat. Dream took over.