Meeting Ms. Write - Day 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please hurry or I may start without you ;-)"

Mike was tempted to run back to the hotel but instead walked as fast as he could. He used his key to enter to suite and put the do not disturb sign on the door. He started removing his clothes.

Sarah was enjoying the hot bath and feeling her arousal rising with each moment and then she could hear Mike come in the door and she could feel her internal muscles clench and then she looked up to see Mike walk in the bathroom wearing only his briefs which were visibly tented by his substantial erection. Mike could see the look of lust in Sarah's eyes and he slowly removed the briefs and stepped into the tub. Mike lowered himself into the water in front of Sarah. Sarah swallowed and said "Mike I just want to say...." Mike held a finger over her lips cutting off her apology. "Sarah, we can talk later. Right now I don't want to wait any longer to be inside of you." and Mike then put a hand behind her neck and pulled her into a kiss so filled with passion and intensity that it took Sarah's breath away.

Any fear she had that Mike's feelings towards her had changed were instantly gone. She quickly lost herself in the kiss. Mike leaned into the kiss until his body was between Sarah's legs never breaking the kiss. Sarah could feel his cock pressing into her and didn't want to wait another second and reached between them and placed the head of his cock at her entrance then wrapped her legs around his hips and pulled Mike to her body sinking his cock into her. They both groaned into each other's mouth as Mike buried himself fully into her depths.

Mike started rotating his hips grinding his pelvic bone into Sarah's clit eliciting a gasp which was quickly followed by Sarah panting "Oh God Mike fuck me." Hearing that touched something in Mike's head and he started to fuck Sarah with firm thrusts the strength of which was causing water to slosh out of the tub. Sarah was finding herself quickly ramping up to what she could feel was going to be a very powerful orgasm. Mike was grunting with each thrust and Sarah was loudly urging Mike on "Oh God, Mike never stop fucking me!! With her hands clawing at Mike's back.

Mike was balancing himself on the tub's edge with one arm and with the other he reached down and began to stroke Sarah's clit which immediately forced Sarah's orgasm to overwhelm her as her body went rigid, her eyes went wide and her mouth was open in a silent scream. She stayed this way for what seemed a long time and then her entire body went into spasms and Mike could feel her pussy spasm around his cock so hard that he could barely continue to fuck her.

Sarah was continuing to shake when she made eye contact with Mike and said "Mike I want you to cum. I need your cum inside of me. Please! Please Mike. Give me your cum." Those words dissolved what control Mike had to hold back his orgasm and he could feel his cock swell and Mike thrust his cock as deep into Sarah as he could and unloaded rope after rope of cum deep into her depths. The two of them had their foreheads pressed together as they both fought to regain their breath. Mike whispered to her "trade places with me." They spun around so that Mike had his back resting against the tub and he pulled Sarah's back to him and pulled her into a deep hug kissing her neck.

They simply laid there enjoying the intimacy for several minutes. Mike ran his hands up and down Sarah's arms occasionally while Sarah ran her hands along Mike's legs. Sarah relaxed back into him and let out a deep sigh wanting to say what she knew she wanted to say. "Mike I am so sorry for what happened."

"You have nothing to be sorry for. She played on your insecurities over you having to leave and used it to her advantage. You were as much a victim as I was."

"Yes, but I was the one who let that bitch into the room."

"Let me say this so we can put that entire episode behind us gorgeous. I am not in any way angry with you or upset over what that woman, I refuse to even say her name, did to us. Let's close that episode and move on with our relationship."

"How can you not be upset with me? I would be seriously pissed off if the roles were reversed."

"Well, they would never be reversed."

"How can you be so sure?"

"Because I wouldn't believe that you would want a threesome without talking to you about it first."

"I am mad at myself for believing her lies."

"Would you feel better if I punished you for it?"

Sarah bit her lip "Wh...what do mean punish me?"

Mike gave her a grin and says in a low voice "I think I may have to put you over my knee. After all, isn't that what naughty girls deserve?"

Sarah felt a shiver go down her spine and her pussy clinch involuntarily. Even while sitting in a warm tub her body broke out in goose bumps.

"Mmmmm, I can see that the idea of that has struck a chord in you. So let's get out of this tub so you can be properly punished for your actions."

Sarah stood up from the tub and Mike watched the soapy water cascade down her naked body. He could never get enough of seeing her. Mike then stood from the tub and Sarah gazed at his hard cock and bit her lip. They quickly dried off and Mike put a robe around Sarah and put one on himself and then led her into the main room of the suite.

He pulled a chair from the dinning table and sat down and then patted his leg.

"Come here Sarah and lay across my lap."

Sarah suddenly grew a bit nervous. Was Mike more upset than he said? How rough was he going to be? She hadn't been spanked over someone's lap since she was a little girl.

"The sooner we start the sooner we finish"

Mike's words brought her out of her thoughts and she walked over to Mike and started to lay across his lap.

"No, my dear. You need to take off the robe first." Mike said as he pulled her robe open.

Sarah dropped the robe off of her shoulders and she draped herself across Mike's lap.

Mike started to rub his right hand across her exposed ass.

"Now why are you being punished Sarah."

"B...because I was naughty."

"Yes, you were. How were you naughty?"

"I....I let someone in the room while you were tied up."

SMACK Mike brought a hand down firmly on her ass.

"No. That is not why you are being punished."

"It's not?"

SMACK

"No.. you are being punished for believing her lies without talking to me about it."

SMACK

"ohhhhhhh" Sarah groaned.

Mike then started to slowly rub her reddening ass causing Sarah to writhe on his lap. He slid a finger between her cheeks to her lips which he found to be soaked.

"Mmmmm, someone is clearly being turned on by this. Such a naughty girl getting wet from being spanked."

SMACK

He brought down his hand on her ass again drawing a gasp from Sarah. Mike then went back to rubbing her lips causing Sarah to moan and push back towards him.

Mike leaned down and whispered into her ear "I think you are getting a bit too much enjoyment for this to be truly a punishment my dear." Sarah went to answer him but Mike slid a finger into her pussy cutting off her words as he worked it back and forth.

"Oh God Mike. Please don't stop."

Mike could tell she was about to have an orgasm. Just as he felt she was about to go over the edge he withdrew his finger and before she could protest he quickly spanked her ass four more times alternating cheeks. Sarah was gasping and fighting tears when he stopped. He then went back to rubbing her inflamed cheeks and then slid two fingers easily into her now nearly dripping pussy.

"Sarah your pussy is absolutely on fire."

"Please fuck me Mike."

Mike surprised Sarah by lifting her off his lap, standing up and then reaching down and picking her up and carrying her over his shoulder to the bedroom. When they reached the bedroom Mike lifted her off his shoulder and pulled her into a kiss. He then groaned. "On your hands and knees on the bed."

Sarah climbed onto the bed as instructed then looked over her shoulder at Mike with a fire in her eyes that got Mike's cock throbbing. Mike grabbed Sarah's hips and pulled her to the edge of the bed and slid his cock into her with a firm thrust until he was buried to the hilt in her.

Sarah groaned out "Oh God yes Mike. Fuck me hard."

Mike was a bit surprised by this. Apparently the spanking had unleashed something in her but he was going to give her exactly what she was asking for. With that he began to fuck Sarah with hard steady thrusts his hips slapping into her ass.

Sarah was immediately on the brink of orgasm and with the next thrust was catapulted over the edge screaming out her orgasm to the room. Mike drove her through the orgasm and continued to drive his cock into her. He could feel the beginnings of an orgasm building so he reached around and started to rub Sarah's clit which propelled her over the edge again. Sarah was overwhelmed with amount of pleasure she was experiencing and she fell forward onto the bed but Mike followed her down and continued to drive himself into her. Mike knew his orgasm was rapidly approaching "Come for me Sarah."

"Oh God, Mike I don't think I can."

"I know you can gorgeous."

Mike brought his hand down onto her ass with a loud smack causing Sarah to flinch and groan out. He then started to rub his thumb onto Sarah's puckered ass hole. Sarah gasped in shock as Mike then slid his thumb into her ass and groaned out "You utter bastard". Mike could feel his cock thrusting in and out of Sarah with his thumb and could feel Sarah's pussy start to clamp down on him. Mike pulled the thumb from her ass and pulled her hips back off of the bed and started pulling her hips back into his thrusts.

Sarah was reduced to grunts and groans and could feel Mike's cock begin to swell inside of her and knew his orgasm was fast approaching. Just as Mike's cock let loose he buried himself to the root into Sarah and then reached around and using two fingers slid them along Sarah's clit and then pinched her clit. Sarah screamed in orgasm and collapsed onto the bed. Mike then pulled his cock from Sarah and fell to the bed next to her. He laid on his side and pulled Sarah into his hug. He then realized that Sarah had passed out and slowly started running his hands through her hair and wiping the hair that was plastered to her forehead with sweat.

In a few moments Sarah groaned and blinked her eyes open. Mike kissed her shoulder and whispered "welcome back"

Gathering her senses she smiled and said "I may just have to be naughty more often if it leads to getting fucked like that."

"You really are incredible."

"You are pretty special yourself mister."

"I say we get a shower and then maybe go for a walk get some fresh air and something for dinner."

"Mmmmm a shower sounds really nice." Sarah grabbed his hand and led him into bathroom. She reached into the shower and started the water and got it to a nice warm temperature. She then walked up to Mike and put her arms around his neck, pressed her breasts into his chest and pulled him into a deep kiss.

Mike reached down and grabbed her ass with both hands and picked her up. Sarah instinctively wrapped her legs around his hips as he walked them into the shower. He carried them under the water and then pushed her back against the tile wall and started to kiss along her jaw to her ear and took her ear lobe into his teeth giving it a gentle bite. He then kissed her neck to the spot on her neck that Mike knew drove Sarah wild.

Sarah was now rubbing her hips into Mike and he could feel the heat of her pussy on his pelvic bone. Sarah could feel Mike's cock begin to come to life. She dropped her feet to the floor and then looking Mike in the eyes with a look of lust she dropped to her knees and while running her hands up and down his legs took his cock into her mouth and began working her mouth up and down on it while still looking Mike in the eyes.

Mike could feel his cock responding to Sarah's efforts and he slid his hands down to her head and began to fuck Sarah's mouth which brought out a groan from Sarah. Mike's cock was now fully hard. Sarah reached up and grabbed it with her hand and gave it a few pumps and then with a wicked smile on her face turned around and leaned forward and with a voice full of lust said "I need you inside me. Fuck me!"

Mike got behind Sarah and lined himself up and started to slowly ease his cock into Sarah. However, she was not in the mood for slow and easy and thrust her hips back into Mike driving his cock fully inside of her. Taking the hint Mike took her hips in his hands and began to drive his cock into Sarah while pulling her hips back to meet his thrusts. Sarah let out a hissed "Yesssssssss." which only spurred Mike to fuck her harder. The shower stall was echoing with the sound of flesh slapping together and their moans. Mike reached up with one hand and ran it into Sarah's wet hair and making a fist pulled her head back from the tile wall eliciting an "oh my God" from Sarah.

Mike leaned forward and pulled her further back and kissed her from behind. The effect was instantaneous Mike could feel Sarah begin to clamp down onto his cock. In order to hasten her orgasm he reached around with both hands and began to squeeze her breasts. Sarah's hands joined his to show him she wanted a firmer grip. Mike then began to fuck her as fast and as hard as he could. He knew he couldn't keep up this pace for long but almost immediately Sarah started to pant "fuck...fuck....fuck..FUCK! GAHHHHHHH!!!" and she was overwhelmed with an orgasm which sent her entire body into spasms. Mike could then feel his cock swell and with a final thrust came deep inside of Sarah his own legs feeling like jelly.

He pulled Sarah with him and sat down on the bench seat in the shower and pulled her to him. Sarah spun around and straddled his legs and they sat with their foreheads pressed together as they tried to catch their breath. Looking into her eyes Mike whispered "That was.." Sarah finished his thought by proclaiming "fucking incredible." and kissed Mike. Mike pulled back and looking Sarah in the said "Yes, you are." Sarah bites her lower lip and Mike kisses her passionately then says "We need to actually shower or we will be here all night.......not that it would be that bad of a thing."

Mike pulled her to her feet and then grabbing the shampoo washed Sarah's hair. This was something that Sarah loved. After thoroughly working the shampoo into her hair he took the shower wand and rinsed the shampoo out of her hair. He then grabbed the body washed every inch of her body before rinsing her off. Sarah smiled at Mike and then said "My turn" grinning at him. She repaid the favor and while using the body wash on Mike was making a very good effort of making sure his cock and balls were clean. Mike watched her and laughingly said "It may be a bit before I can rise to the occasion again."

"Hmmmm such a shame." Sarah said smiling.

"Don't you worry. I am far from done with you for the day." which sent a shiver through Sarah. "Come on, let's get dressed and go get dinner somewhere."

"Are we going someplace nice?"

"Completely up to you babe."

"Let's just find someplace casual then."

"Your wish is my command."

"I will keep that in mind for later then."

Mike pulled her to him and looking her dead in the eye and said "I am serious. Anything you want tonight is yours."

"Mmmmm, so many choices." Sarah said biting her lower lip.

They were starting to get dressed and Sarah decided to wear a nice sundress since it was nice weather outside. She grabbed a bra and panties and started to put them on. Mike looked over and said "I have an idea."

"What's that?"

"I think you should only wear the sundress."

"Naughty boy! You want me out in public with no knickers?"

"I do. I think it will be sexy as hell."

"I will if you will" Sarah says smiling

"Well I was planning on wearing a pair of walking shorts."

"Let's see what the options are."

Sarah looked through his drawer and found a pair to her liking. "Wear these."

"You would pick the thinnest pair of shorts I have." Mike said laughing.

"I want as little material between me and your cock as possible. After all, it is a lot less than I will have between me and the open air."

Mike put the shorts on and the outline of his cock was pretty evident.

"Is this what you hand in mind?"

Sarah looked and then walked up to him and said "Let me just check one thing." She then eased the zipper on the shorts down and reached her hand inside squeezing Mike's cock until it hardened. She then zipped him back up and his hard cock was obvious. "Perfect" she smiled. Mike pulled on a button down shirt as Sarah pulled the sundress over her head.

Mike walked up behind her and said "My turn to check something." He drew a finger up her inner thigh and slid it between her lips feeling that she was already turned on. He then brought his other hand and pulled the strap off her shoulder which allowed the dress to loosen on her breast and Mike reached in and tweaked her nipple causing it to harden. He then pulled the strap back into place. Sarah's hardened nipples were clearly evident in through the summer dress. "Perfect"

Sarah bit her lip and then pulled Mike into a kiss. Their kiss started to become more passionate and Mike pulled back and said "If we don't get out of here now we won't make it outside." With that Mike took her by the hand and they headed out of the room. They walked into Central Park to take advantage of a gorgeous late afternoon day and walked hand in hand through the park just enjoying each other's company. They found an empty park bench and sat in the shade with Mike's arm around Sarah's shoulder and her head resting on his chest.

The quiet was then broken by the sound of Sarah's stomach rumbling. Mike laughed and said "I think that is a sign that we need to go find something to eat. Are you craving something in particular?"

"I think I want a proper American meal. A cheeseburger!"

"Then that is what we will have." Mike went onto his phone and found the place he was looking for and stretching a bit said "I found just the place but we will have to grab a cab to get there." They stood from the bench and walked towards the street with Mike's arm draped across her shoulder and Sarah's arm around Mike's hip.

The cab finally arrived and Mike got out and helped Sarah out of the cab. Sarah looked up and saw a neon sign for Shake Shack. "What is this place?"

"It's an East Coast based burger chain a friend of mine recommended to me." They walked inside and Mike and Sarah looked at the menu and said "I had no idea there would be this many choices. I don't even know where to begin."

"I tell you what, why don't you go find us a table and I will order the food. One question though, vanilla, chocolate or strawberry?"

"For a cheeseburger?"

"Trust me"

"chocolate I guess."

Sarah found a booth in a quieter corner and slid into the booth remembering her lack of panties. The coolness of the restaurant had her nipples hardening and she was getting a bit self-conscious and covering up.

"Don't you dare cover those up babe." Mike said as he set a tray of food on the table. Causing Sarah's face to blush. "Seriously Mike, who is going to eat all of this?"

"Well, we are going to eat as much as we want of it. After all, we are going to need our strength for the rest of the night."

"Are we going somewhere?"

"Yes, back to the hotel so I can do my best to fuck you senseless." Mike said with a wicked grin. Just hearing it caused Sarah's pussy to clench. Sarah looked around nervously that someone may have overhead him but nobody seemed to notice.

"So what is all of this?"

"These are two classic American cheeseburgers. These are I believe what you call chips, and these are onion rings. Finally these is a chocolate milk shake and this is a strawberry milkshake."