Meeting Ms. Write - Day 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are seriously mental. We can't possibly eat all of this."

"I know, but I just wanted you to be able to try a bit of everything."

Mike sat on the same side of the booth as Sarah and they casually enjoyed their food and ate probably more than they should have and were now relaxing with Sarah leaning her head on his shoulder. Mike turned to face her and placed his right hand on Sarah's knee and started sliding his finger in small circles gradually going higher up her thigh. Sarah pulled her head off his shoulder and looked at him with a raised eye brow and whispered "What are you doing?"

"What do you think I am doing? I am just rubbing your leg"

"I think you are being a bit naughty Mister."

"Now why would you think that?" he asked as his hand slid further up her thigh.

"You really should behave."

"Why start now?" Mike said smiling as his hand slid all the way to her mound which he could feel was very hot and very wet. "It would seem you are enjoying this." Mike slid his finger between her lips.

"Bastard" Sarah hissed biting her lower lip as Mike slid his finger into her.

Sarah subtly lowered herself in the seat and opened her legs allowing Mike more access. Mike looked around and nobody was paying them any attention so he then brought his thumb into play and began rubbing it in circles around her clit eliciting a gasp from Sarah whose eyes flew open and she buried her face into Mike's shoulder to muffle a moan. "Please Mike." she said barely above a whisper.

"Do you want me to stop?"

"Please make me cum."

"Who is the naughty one now Sarah?"

"Please don't tease me."

Mike then started sliding his middle two fingers into her while his palm pressed and rubbed on her clit and was gradually increasing the pace.

Sarah grabbed Mike's chest and moaned into his shoulder. He again looked around and nobody was paying any attention to them so he continued to pump his fingers into Sarah and he could hear the squelching of her juices. Mike could now smell her arousal and could feel her legs start to shake. Feeling she was close to orgasm he pressed his fingers as deep as he could and pressed down firmly on her clit which triggered Sarah's orgasm which she tried as best as she could to muffle into Mike's shoulder. Mike saw one person look over and he said to Sarah "Bless you" as it looked like she may be sneezing. It seemed to work as the person looked away.

Sarah slowly regained her breath and looked at Mike with a look of shock "I can't believe you just did that. You are so naughty."

"I didn't hear you complaining. I heard you making some noise but none of it was complaining." Mike said as he brought his soaked fingers to his mouth tasting her juices. "Mmmmmm absolutely delicious" he said as he bit into one of the remaining fries.

They finished their meal and grabbed a cab to return to the hotel. No sooner had Mike given the destination to the cab driver Sarah pulled him into a passionate kiss. Slowly the cab made its way back towards the hotel. Mike and Sarah paid no attention to where they were as they continued to kiss and caress each other the entire time. They were brought back to reality when the cab driver said there was something blocking traffic and they realized that the cars were basically parked in the street. Mike realized they were only a couple of blocks from the hotel so he paid the cab and said they would walk from there. Sarah looked at him and asked "Do you know where we are?"

"Yes. I walked around this area the first day I was here. It is just up the street." With that he helped Sarah out of the back of the cab and they started casually walking arm in arm. It was a warm night and the perfect weather for walking. After they had walked a bit they came upon the sex shop that Mike had visited earlier that week. Sarah looked at Mike "Is this sex toy shop"

"Yes it is. This is where I got the things we have used this week. Want to go inside?"

"I.....I've never been in one. They certainly don't have one in the village where I live."

"Well, then this is the perfect chance for you to see what's inside. Not like you will run into anyone you know inside."

A smile crossed her face and she bit her lip and said "Yes, let's go inside."

With that Mike pulled open the door and escorted Sarah inside. As they walked in Mike recognized the girl behind the counter as the same girl who helped him the last time he was here. She looked at Mike and smiled and said "Welcome back. Ran out of toys and looking for some more?"

"Something like that." Mike responded laughing.

"Do you know her?" Sarah asked noticing how the clerk was looking at Mike.

"She was the one who rang up my purchases when I was here a few days ago."

"Well, she certainly remembers you."

"Yeah, she kind of hit on me. I felt bad for her."

"Why would you feel bad for her? She's gorgeous."

"Because she could have been standing there naked and it wouldn't have mattered. All I was thinking about when I was here was getting to meet you."

"Good answer." Sarah said smiling.

"Kind of like now. All I can think about is getting you back to that bed in the hotel."

"Better answer" Sarah said and pulled Mike in for a kiss.

"So what are you guys looking for?" the clerk asked surprising the two of them.

"Just showing her around. She hasn't been in a store like this before."

"Ohhh, a virgin! I love it. Come with me girl. My name is Tina."

"Sarah."

"Love the accent. Where are you from?"

"England. I am here for the week."

"So anything in particular you are interested in? Your guy bought some mild bondage stuff when he was here earlier did you enjoy that?"

"uhhmmmm, yeah that was amazing."

"Ok, do you own any toys?"

"No I don't."

"Ok, all women need to own a vibrator. Let's see, yeah, this is the perfect one." She said handing Sarah a package containing a small silver vibrator.

"Oh, we are just looking.." Sarah said before Mike said

"We'll take it."

Tina looked at Sarah and said "So, into anal play at all?"

"What?" Sarah asked blushing red.

"Does she like her ass played with?" She asked looking at Mike.

"A little in the heat of the moment. She seemed to enjoy it."

"MIKE!!" Sarah gasped.

"Don't be embarrassed honey" Tina said. "I absolutely love it myself. How about a small vibrating plug then?"

"Oh, I really don't think I will...."

"We'll take it." Mike interrupted smiling.

"Hold on just one second mister." Sarah said. "Nothing is going in my bum. How would you like it if I was getting something to shove up your arse."

"I'm game if you are." Mike responded causing Sarah's eyes to go wide.

"Something told me you were a bit kinky when I saw you last time. You've got a good one here honey. Before you know it you'll be using a strap on him"

Mike's cock lurched a bit hearing that as it was a bit of a fantasy of his.

"Look at him. He's thinking about it and liking the idea. Should I show you the strap on selections?"

"No, we won't be need that anytime soon." Sarah responded thinking to herself who is this girl? She was a bit envious of how confident she was.

"Don't rule out the possibility honey. You can get one that goes inside of you as well. Some of my best orgasms have come from pounding a guy from behind."

The conversation had him so turned on Mike wanted nothing more that to get Sarah back to the hotel as soon as possible. "Let's just get the two items you suggested and some lube."

Tina took the two purchases with her to the front counter and Mike leaned over and whispered into Sarah's ear. "If we don't get out of here soon I am going to take you into one of those video booths in the back and fuck you."

"So Tina has you turned on then?"

"No, the thought of us doing those things has me turned on. I told you already I have zero interest in her, or anyone else."

Hearing this Sarah could feel her wetness turning into a flood and could only gasp out "Oh fuck."

They walked up to the register and Mike paid for their purchases. Tina handed them the bag and said "You two go have some fun with these. If you are at all interested in having someone join that fun I wrote my number on the receipt."

Sarah gave her a wicked grin and said "Thank you Tina, but that won't be necessary because I plan on fucking him within an inch of his life tonight."

"Something tells me that you will be doing just that. Can't blame a girl for trying. He's really hot."

"You should read his erotica he wrote on Literotica." Said Sarah then giving Mike's profile name.

"I read that site quite a bit. I may have already read his stuff."

Mike then said "You should read her stories on there." and gave her Sarah's pen name. Tina's eyes went a bit wide and she said "Wow, she's one of my favorite authors on there. It is awesome to meet you."

Sarah thanked her and said "Something tells me Mike may be working this shopping experience into one of his stories."

With that they left and started walking back to the hotel. After taking a few steps Mike pulled Sarah towards him and kissed her deeply and passionately pressing his hard cock into her. Sarah returned the kiss with equal passion and groaned out "Fuck Mike, if you don't stop that we will end up fucking on this street."

"Then we better damn well hurry." With that they both covered the block left to the hotel at a near running pace.

Getting into the elevator Mike pressed their floor and was quickly pressing the door close button doing anything he could to hasten their arrival. Once the doors closed he turned around facing Sarah and she launched herself at him pinning him to the wall of the elevator while their tongues quickly wrapped themselves around each other into a passionate kiss. Mike had his right hand on Sarah's breast and was kneading it and toying with the nipple.

The elevator dinged the arrival of their floor and Mike put his hands under Sarah's ass and picked her up. Sarah's legs automatically wrapped themselves around Mike's hips as he started walking them to their room. Getting to the door he pressed Sarah's back to the wall and reached into his back pocket to get the room key and then kicked open the door. Pulling Sarah back up he walked them into the room and kicked it closed behind them.

Finally alone in the room Sarah grabbed Mike's button down shirt and pulled it open sending buttons flying and used her hands to push the shirt down his shoulders. Setting Sarah down he immediately pulled her dress up and off of her. As the dress cleared her head but was still on her arms above her head Mike leaned down and took a nipple into his mouth and sucked on it deeply drawing a loud groan from Sarah who threw the dress across the room.

Sarah pulled Mike's head up off of her breast into another kiss and started pushing him towards the couch. Mike felt the couch hit the back of his legs and Sarah pushed him down onto the couch. She immediately bend down and removed Mike's shoes and socks before going to work on his shorts. She immediately pulled the shorts off freeing his throbbing hard cock.

Disposing of the shorts she bent down and quickly started sucking Mike's cock. Mike groaned out a "Fuck" and his head dropped to the back of the couch. No sooner had Mike started enjoying the blow job than Sarah stopped and immediately climbed onto his lap. She kissed him deeply while using her hand to rub the head of Mike's cock against her dripping lips. She then positioned him at her entrance and slid down onto his cock filling her pussy.

They both groaned out in ecstasy over finally being joined how they had longed for. Sarah started to work her hips up and down Mike taking more of his cock into her with each downward thrust. She finally buried him entirely inside of her feeling her clit rub on Mike's pelvic bone. She ground down onto him with purpose gasping out "Oh Mike you feel so big inside of me." She then resumed pumping her hips up and down on Mike.

Mike took her hips into his hands and started guiding her thrusts up and down his cock. He reached forward and took a nipple into his mouth and sucked as much of her breast into his mouth as he could while his tongue worked over the firm nipple. This drew prolonged groans from Sarah and he could tell that she was tiring from the efforts of riding him. Sarah could feel an orgasm rapidly building inside of her but wasn't sure she could get to that orgasm before she ran out of steam. At that moment Mike chose to stand them both up and walked across the room towards the bedroom. He was halfway there when he saw the leather chair that he got an idea.

He set Sarah down and kissed her deeply. He then spun her around and pressed her over the back of the chair. Sarah knew exactly what he had in mind and hissed out "Yesssss, fuck me Mike. Give me what I need." No sooner had the words gotten out of her mouth then Mike thrust his cock into her in one thrust. He then started to firmly and aggressively fuck Sarah. The sound of flesh slapping together quickly filled the room and Sarah knew that her orgasm was coming onto her like a train rolling down the tracks.

"Oh god yes Mike. Fuck me harder." she panted. Mike could feel her legs starting to shudder as her orgasm erupted from her. She was yelling a constant "Yes, oh God, yes." and her pussy clamped down onto Mike. This was all it took and with a series of final thrusts he let loose with ropes of cum into her calling out her name. Feeling the scalding heat of his cum only caused Sarah's orgasm to continue. They finally both came back down to earth with Mike's body draped over Sarah's pinning her over the back of the chair.

"Let's take a shower and clean up a bit before getting in the bed." Sarah whispered.

"Sounds perfect" Mike responded. Mike got to the bathroom first and turned the water on in the shower and adjusted it to a comfortable temperature. As he was leaning in to do so Sarah came up behind him and ran her hands up his legs to his ass and gave it a slap. Mike looked over his shoulder chuckling "You call that a spank?"

"Oh really" she responded smiling and then brought her hand down on his cheek as hard as she could the bathroom filling with a loud smack. She was nervous she may have done it too hard when Mike hissed in a breath but he then groaned out "mmmm, that's more like it." He spun around and pulled Sarah to him for a kiss as they stepped into the shower. They took turns running soapy hands over each others bodies. Sarah could feel Mike's cock start to come back to life. They turned off the shower and dried each other off and headed to the bed.

Mike pulled the covers back on the bed and climbed in and pulled Sarah into the bed with him. He pulled Sarah on top of him as they slowly kissed and enjoyed the embrace. Sarah could feel Mike's cock become hard and she reached between them and placed him at her entrance and slowly slid onto his cock letting out a groan. She started to rise up to start to ride him and Mike grabbed her hips holding her firmly against him and whispered "No, just lay back onto my chest."

Sarah wasn't sure what Mike was getting at but she complied. They laid their looking into each other's eyes. Mike whispered again "Just like this." and flexed his ass which Sarah could feel caused his cock to swell with each flex. In response Sarah began to squeeze down onto Mike's cock. Mike kissed Sarah and then pulled his lips just off of Sarah's and softly said "Breath with me Sarah. Match my breaths....inhale.....exhale...just like that."

Sarah wasn't sure what Mike was trying to do but she trusted him enough to follow his lead. As she matched his breathing pattern she could feel his heart beat in his chest and as she continued matching his breaths she felt like her heart was now beating in time with his and looked at him wide eyed. Mike kissed her deeply while still looking directly into his eyes and running his hands up and down her back.

Sarah had never felt this deep of a connection with someone before and she slid her hands under Mike's arms to pull him even closer to her as she felt the beginnings of an orgasm build inside of her so she started to squeeze onto Mike's cock inside of her and timed them to coincide with her heart beat. Feeling that Mike ran his hands down her back to take her ass into his hands and pulled her down onto his cock and firmly held her there. Sarah could no longer hold still and started to grind her hips onto him causing delicious friction between her clit and his pelvic bone eliciting a groan from deep in her throat.

Feeling Sarah's grip on his cock signaled her approaching orgasm and Mike started to thrust up into her in time with her grinding.

"Oh God Mike harder!" Sarah gasped as her orgasm overwhelmed her senses. Feeling Sarah's orgasm Mike continued to thrust into her from below until she collapsed on top of him.

Slowly she regained her senses and looked at Mike and said "How do you do it?"

"Do what?"

"Completely blow my mind every time we have sex? You seem to be inside of my head at what I need and do it."

"Because you have given me a road map to follow with your stories my dear." Mike answered and pulled her into a kiss that was slow and filled with passion. She started to climb off of Mike and he whispered "No. Don't move." Feeling sleep to come on Sarah said "I don't want to fall asleep on top of you." Mike lightly kissed her and said "That is exactly what I want you to do." Sarah snuggled her head back into his shoulder and within a few moments Mike could feel her body relax as sleep over took her. Mike could feel sleep begin to take him as well and his last waking thought was "I have to figure out a way to keep her in my life."