Meeting my 6th Grade Teacher Pt. 02

Story Info
A planned meeting with my 6th grade teacher.
4k words
4.49
12.2k
14
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 11/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is fictional, based on basic facts and embellished for adult entertainment. All characters are at least 18 years old.

A couple of weeks after of our first impromptu encounter, Mrs. P. contacted me and invited me to her place for lunch again. She only invited me this time and wanted this to be kept a secret, as she didn't want to raise any suspicions of any 'illicit' ongoings between us.

Even if I was an adult now, an affair between a elementary school teacher and former student would be considered borderline 'taboo'. And, Mrs. P. was still married even if she claimed her marriage was just an inconvenient formality.

Mrs. P.'s husband was out of town again for a few days so she had some free time for 'playtime'. I arrived at her house and was greeted by Mrs. P. who was waiting on her front porch. She gave me a full body hug and whispered in my ear, "I'm so happy to see you."

I hugged her back and said, "Thank you for inviting me over," then kissed her on her cheek, then I said, "I brought some dessert," and held out a box.

Mrs. P. said, "You didn't have to bring anything."

I said, "Well, I'm not old enough to bring wine or liquor, so I brought dessert," then we both laughed.

We walk inside and I sat down at the dining table as Mrs. P. brought out the lunch she prepared. We enjoyed the food and dessert while we chit chatted about when she was my teacher.

When we finished eating, Mrs. P. told me to go sit in the living area while she cleaned up. I said, "I'll help you clean up, it'll go faster, plus I don't want to sit by myself."

So we went into the kitchen and we washed the dishes and glasses we used for lunch. I asked her, "How often is your husband away from home?"

She said, "At least twice a month, for a few days every time."

I said, "I would think that he would want to have sex with you, the time he is home, for being away as often as he is."

She said, "You would think that is the case, but he has 'other playmates' to satisfy his sexual needs."

As we walked out to the living area, I said, "I'll feel bad for you that your marriage has headed down this path."

Mrs. P. said, "Yes, it's not what I wanted to happen of course, nor did I think that this would happen. Our marriage at first was great, we were truly in love with each other and our sex life was fantastic. But, as time moved along, our existence got boring and mundane, and that led to our boring sex life too. So I guess he needed a different outlet and that's when he started having affairs."

I shook my head and said, "Wow, this is so sad to hear," as we sat down on her sofa.

Mrs. P. then said, "Please do not feel bad for me, cause I've created my own 'playmate' list. I figured, if he can do it, why don't I," as she had a devilish smile.

I chuckled and asked, "If you don't mind, am I part of your 'playmate' list?"

She laughed and said, "Well, now that you brought it up, yes, I'm adding you to my list!"

I said, "I don't know if I should feel honored or used," then laughed.

She smiled and said, "I have built a fairly sizable list of people that I play with. But please, don't get me wrong, because I'm very picky with whom I have intimate relations with."

I said, "If you put it that way, I feel honored. Am I your youngest member on the list?"

She hesitated for a second, then answered, "Nope, there is one person just a little younger than you are."

I asked, "Is it another former student of yours?"

She said, "No, none of my other playmates are former students, you're the only one. The person that is younger than you is the daughter of one of my friends."

I almost gasped, as my eyes and mouth opened agape as I raised my eyebrows in shock. I said, "So you're bisexual, huh, very hot."

She said, "I guess, it was an accident that I discovered that I enjoyed playing with females."

I asked, "How did it happen?"

She tells me the story;

I had a dinner party with a few friends, nothing too big, two other families and myself, my husband was not around. Anyway, there was a lot of alcohol at the party and everyone, (that was of legal age) got really drunk. It was a lot of fun, with everyone having a great time, but it got to the point that people started to pass out. Fortunately, both families had a minor that could drive the family home so they could sleep it off in their own beds.

After everyone had left, while I was cleaning up, my door bell rang, "I wonder who that is," I said to myself. I walked to the front door and opened it and saw Taylor, one of the minors to drive her family home. I said, "Hi Taylor, did you forget something?"

Taylor said, "Oh no Mrs. P., I came back here to help you clean up the mess we made."

I said, "Oh Taylor, you didn't have to come back here to help, you need to go home, it's late."

Taylor said, "It's okay Mrs. P., I want to help you."

I said, "Well okay, I'm still a bit drunk and could use some help, thank you."

Taylor said, "Good, I'll gather up all the glasses and bottles that are scattered around your house."

I said, "I'll start rinsing off the dishes and put them in the dishwasher," as I sort of stumbled into the kitchen.

After Taylor had thrown out the bottles and cans, she brought the glasses into the kitchen and put them on the counter next to the sink where I was rinsing off the dishes.

Taylor saw that I was struggling a bit with my drunkenness. Taylor said, "Let me help you with those dishes."

Taylor got a sponge and stood next to me and started rinsing the dirty dishes that were piled up in the sink. Once Taylor had rinsed the dish, she reached across my chest to set it down. Every time Taylor reached across, she brushed her arm against my boobs. I didn't think anything of it, plus being drunk, I didn't even notice anything different. Taylor kept brushing against me, and at one moment, I was about to lose my balance so Taylor dropped the sponge and got behind me grabbed me around my torso to keep me upright. Taylor's hands ended up on my tits.

I slurred, "Taylor, your hands are on my breasts."

Taylor said, "Oh my god, I'm so sorry Mrs. P., I just grabbed you because it looked like you were going to fall over."

I slowly turned around and whispered, "I was losing my balance, I'm glad you were there to catch me."

I looked into Taylor's eyes and said, "You know, look so cute tonight," then I lightly put my hands on her face and kissed her on the lips.

Taylor received the light kiss and returned a heavy wet kiss on my lips. Taylor stuck her tongue out and slid it into my mouth. I moaned and entangled my tongue with Taylor's tongue. We French kissed for many minutes, swapping spit and caressing each others bodies with our roaming hands.

Taylor whispered, "I've have this school girl crush on you but didn't know how to act on it, or if I should even do anything about it."

Taylor was a senior in high school, a cheerleader, a straight A student and realized she had more of an interest in girls than boys. She didn't know how to handle her feelings about females, so she thought that when she had an opportunity to show them, she would act upon it.

I said, "I'm flattered Taylor, and just to let you know it wasn't until very recently that I have had urges of being with a female. I watch porn sometimes when I masturbate, and I've watched a variety of categories enticing me to explore."

Taylor said, "How about the category, 'Older women with young teens'?"

I said, "Yes, that is one that I watch. Seeing older, mature women having sex with young nubile teen girls is hot!"

Mrs. P. stops with her story at that point and said to me, "Well, one thing led to another, and we ended up in my bed and had sex."

I said, "Oh my god, you're not going to give me the details of what happened, I've gotten so aroused and worked up!?"

Mrs. P. said, "Let me see,'" as she looks at my crotch to detect a hard-on.

Of course I had an erection, as listening to Mrs. P. talk about her first intimate contact with a young girl was very arousing.

Mrs. P. said, "Take your pants off right now young man," as she laughed.

I unbuttoned and unzipped my jeans and slid them off my legs, leaving me in my boxer briefs. Mrs. P. saw a wet spot on my briefs and said, "Ah-ha, precum on your shorts, you are really aroused aren't you."

I nodded as Mrs. P. grabbed my briefs and wrestled them off of me. As soon as she pulled them off of my feet, she grabbed my hard cock and put it in her mouth and started sucking it. I moaned as her hot, wet mouth went up and down my hard shaft. She also licked my scrotum sac with her wet tongue. She gave my entire crotch area a nice tongue bath. She had me sighing and squirming with the fantastic oral onslaught on my privates.

But, I stopped her because I didn't want to cum yet... I lightly pushed her head away from my crotch and said, "You're doing a great job, but I don't want to cum yet."

Mrs. P. looked up at me, smiled and wiped some of the saliva she had on her face. She asked, "What do you want to do next?"

I said, "I want to eat your pussy," as I grinned from ear to ear.

Mrs. P. stood up and undid her pants and slid them off. But, before she could pull off her pantie, I grabbed her and pushed her down on the sofa. This startled her a bit as she fell backward onto the sofa. Her legs went flying upward as she landed on the cushion of the sofa. I grabbed her legs and held them up above head level. Mrs. P. said, "What are you doing," as she giggled.

I said, "I want you in a vulnerable position, so I can get to your pantie. I want to sniff and lick them."

Mrs. P. wiggled and jerked her body and said, "You are not going to sniff and lick my pantie," as she was still giggling.

I held her legs up with my left arm wrapped around them, I reached down with my right hand and got a hold of the backside of her pantie that was just above her butt crack. I lifted and pulled it off of her ass and slid it up her legs and off of her feet and held it up in the air.

Mrs. P. saw this and said, "Give that to me," as she was laughing.

I said, "I'll give it back to you when I'm done with it."

She was mildly struggling to break loose from my grip when she said, "I'll get you for this," as she stopped moving.

As she stopped moving, I let her go and let her legs back down on the sofa, but I immediately brought her pantie up to my face and nose. I took in a deep breath as I found the spot that had rested upon her pussy. Mrs. P. shrieked, "You dirty, bad boy!"

I sniffed it with a few deep breaths and found the scent to be intoxicating. I then flipped it inside-out and licked the portion that had some whitish residue on it. As Mrs. P. saw this, she yelled out, "Oh my god, you disgusting, perverted young man!," as she was still sort of laughing.

I said, "I'm going to eventually eat your pussy and lick your ass, so what's the difference," as I gaffed.

Mrs. P. smiled and said, "I guess it's not going to matter anyway."

I licked her pantie where the residue had soiled, and there was a distinct flavor, but not distasteful. Mrs. P. tried to take the pantie away from me, but I kept it out of her reach as I continued to lick it. I finally had 'cleaned' it, so I tossed it off to the side, as Mrs. P. sighed in relief and said, "You have a weird fetish that is actually a turn-on," as she laughed.

After tossing the pantie, I got down in front of Mrs. P. who was still plopped down on the sofa. I looked at her as I lightly grabbed her thicker thighs and spread them open. She then helped as she grabbed her legs from behind her knees and lifted and spread them wide open exposing her entire crotch area. I stared at her pussy, perineum and brown butt hole with wide open eyes and smiled. Mrs. P. gave off a sex scent from her crotch that was inviting me to taste it.

I put my face right in front of her twat and took a deep breath in, taking in all the odors of an aroused female crotch. It smelled so good that I immediately put my mouth on her labia and sucked on it. Wow, it tasted so good, I ran my tongue over her entire crotch area, not leaving one square inch untouched by my tongue.

Mrs. P. was ooo-ing and aaah-ing as I gave her a deeply involved tongue bath on her privates. I slathered saliva all over everything, getting a taste of her cunt, perineum and anus.

Mrs. P. yelled out, "Oh my god, I've never had oral sex like this before, this feels fantastic!"

I wondered to myself, what her husband had done to her, orally, because I felt like I haven't done anything special, except that this is my favorite 'sex act'.

I continued to ravish her crotch for many minutes, getting her very aroused, setting her up for an orgasm. Then, I felt it was time to get her to cum, so I flicked and sucked on her swollen clit that had protruded out of it's hood. This drove Mrs. P. crazy as she squirmed and shifted her body as she moaned heavily.

Then, I thought I would take a chance on something, so I licked my middle finger and slowly pushed it into Mrs. P.'s butt hole. She let out a deep guttural moan and said, "Oh my fucking god, that feels so good!"

That was my cue to finger fuck her ass, so I continued to slide my finger in and out of her ass, while I kept my mouth on her engorged clit.

In a matter of a few moments, Mrs. P. screams out, "Oh fuck, oh shit, oh my god, oh Ken, I'm going to cum!"

Mrs. P.'s body starts to shudder and shake vigorously, as she yells out, "Here I cum!"

Mrs. P. arched her back and her body convulsed as she climaxed. She ejaculated a thick fluid from her pussy, spraying me with it. I got a good taste of it as it went into my mouth, it was sweet and a bit acidic.

Her body twitched and shivered as she was coming down from her deeply rooted orgasm. She let out a deep sigh as she was recovering, almost going into a comatose state.

I asked her, "Mrs. P., are you okay?," as I was a bit concerned as she seemed to be passing out.

She responded incoherently, mumbling something, not saying anything I could understand, then she passed out, laying limp on the sofa, legs splayed open, her body leaning over to the point her head was on the seat cushion.

I looked at her, and was deciding what I should do. I first made sure that she was breathing properly, and her pulse was normal. Everything checked out to be normal, it's like she just went to sleep.

So I have a naked, unconscious, forty year old woman laying in front of me. My deeply perverted mind wants to do something to her while she is 'out'. But, what do I want to do. I think about it for a few moments, then I decide, since she enjoyed the finger fucking in her ass, I'm going to do that, except with more fingers.

Mrs. P. is totally out it, even as I reposition her body so I can easily access her butt hole. I lay her face down on the carpet, turn her head to the side so she can breath normally, put a couple of back cushions under her waistline to prop her ass into the air. I go into her bedroom to see if I can find some lube. I find some, I smear her anus with some and I coat my fingers too.

I thought twice about doing this, because it would be a criminal act. But, my perversion took over and I proceeded. I slid my middle finger into her anus and Mrs. P. did not react to my intrusion, she still laid 'lifeless', fast asleep. I then slid two fingers into her ass, still no response from Mrs. P., Then I pushed three fingers into her butt hole, and she still laid there unstirred. I finally decided that four fingers would be most that I would slide into her. It was a little tight at first, but her sphincter relaxed pretty quick so I started to rapidly finger fuck her ass with my four fingers. I would occasionally stop with my fingers in her and feel around inside her rectum. It was so hot to finger her ass while she was asleep throughout the entire time.

After about ten minutes of playing with her ass, I stopped, hoping that she won't know what happened. I cleaned up her anus and ass crack and turned her over onto her back and covered her with blanket. I washed up and laid down on the sofa, waiting for her to wake up.

Fifteen minutes later Mrs. P. woke up and said, "What the hell happened, the last thing I remembered was having an intense orgasm, then everything went black."

I said, "You passed out, so I made you as comfortable as I could. I checked to see if you were breathing properly and if your pulse was normal, and everything looked okay, so I laid you down and covered you."

Mrs. P. said, "Okay, thanks. That was an intense orgasm I went through. I think the clit stimulation and you fingering my ass really set me off."

I asked, "Do you feel okay now?"

She said, "Yes, I feel fine now, at first I was a little groggy, but I'm okay now."

I said, "Good, I was a little concerned when you passed out."

Mrs. P. then said, "I'm so sorry, you haven't had a chance to cum yet."

I said, "It's okay, I've had a lot fun of this afternoon, even if I haven't cum."

Then she said, "What do you want me to do to get you to cum, I'll do anything?"

I said, "Anything?"

She said, "Yes, anything, I want you to 'get off' too!"

I thought about it for moment, then I asked her, "How about if I fuck you in the ass?"

Just the idea of having anal sex with my former 6th Grade teacher was so hot.

Mrs. P. hesitated, but said, "You know what, since I've been watching different categories of porn, I've watched a few anal sex videos and I wondered what it would be like. My husband never wanted to have anal sex with me, he always though the my ass was an exit only."

I said, "So what do you think, are you game?"

Mrs. P. said, "Yeah, you know what, fuck me in the ass," as she chuckled.

I said, "Okay, but I'm going to need to get hard first," as I laughed.

Mrs. P. said, "No problem," as she came over to me and started sucking on my flaccid penis.

She got it hard very quickly with her expert oral skills. I said, "I'm going to need some kind of lube."

She said, "I have some in my night stand in my bedroom, I'll go get it," as she got up and went to her bedroom.

I stroked myself to keep myself hard while I waited. She returned and said, "Here you go."

I said, "I'll have sit down on the sofa, hang you butt over the edge, then lift and spread your legs."

Mrs. P. got into position as I got in front of her. I asked, "Are you ready?"

She said, "Yep, go ahead, I'm ready," as she smiled at me.

I scooted up to her and put my hard cock up to her anus. I had put some lube on her butt hole and I coated my cock with some too. I slowly pushed the head of my cock into her anus and looked at Mrs. P.'s face, she had her eyes closed and her mouth open a bit as she sighed. I kept pushing in further and could feel the tightness of her ass. Even if I had finger fucked her earlier, her ass was still on the tighter side. I asked her, "Are you okay?"

She still had her eyes closed when she answered, "Yes, I'm okay, it doesn't hurt like I thought it was going to."

I then asked her, "Do you put things up your ass for pleasure?"

She said, "Yes, I have some small toys that I occasionally put up there."

I said, "Okay, I'm going to fuck you faster and harder now."

She said, "Yes, fuck me faster and harder."

I picked up my pace and thrusted in harder as I bottomed out, balls deep. My cock is 6.5" so it isn't big by any means. I found a good rhythm of pushing in and pulling out, bouncing into her making slapping sound when I make contact with body.

We stayed in this position for a couple minutes when Mrs. P. said, "I want you to fuck me from behind."

So I pulled my cock out of her ass, she got up off the sofa and went down on her knees and elbows on the carpet. I got behind her and straddled her ass and pointed my cock at her waiting butt hole. I lowered myself and impaled her anus with my hard cock. Mrs. P. grunted as I penetrated her ass. I immediately started to jack hammer her anus, filling her rectum up with my cock.

12