Meeting my 6th Grade Teacher Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't but a minute later that I could feel an orgasm coming on. I knew it wasn't going to take long for me to cum. Just picturing myself butt fucking my former teacher, was as hot a thought I could ever dream of.

I felt my orgasm rearing up through my body, then swelling my cock and finally climaxing as I yelled out, "Oh fuck, I'm going to cum in your ass!"

I unloaded my huge deposit of semen deep into Mrs. P.'s rectum. My body shook and jerked with every pulse of ejaculation, filling up her ass.

When I had finished cumming, I pulled my cock out of her anus and laid down next to her. Mrs. P. looked at me and asked, "Did you enjoy fucking me in the ass?"

I slowly nodded my head and felt so relaxed. Then, Mrs. P. got up off the floor and came over to my still hard cock and started licking and sucking it. I could barely look up and see her cleaning my cock as I passed out.

To be continued...

12