Meeting My BBC Bull on St. Pat.

Story Info
I meet my BBC bull I had been chatting with for over a month.
4.4k words
3.8
10.6k
10
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this fictional work contains scenes of fictional rough, reluctant, dubiously consensual, consensually non-consensual (CNC), or non-consensual sex or scenarios.

*****

Sometimes, I feel as if I am the stupidest ivy-league educated cunt in the world.

I should have known better than to ask for moral compass from members on a kink website. Anyway, here's to all of You folks who encouraged me to meet my bull.

You also kept flooding my inbox with inquiries regarding what happened. You will be happy to know that, yes is my answer. I did ended up taking your advices and sneaked out to meet my bull last Friday night.

Daddy D. Thank you for not objecting to my text request, thereby granting me the permission to describe our first meeting.

At around 11:00 PM, I snuck out of the house while my husband was asleep.

I wore my dark green silk blouse (after all, it was still St. Patrick's day) and my favorite black mini skirt. On top, I wore a black tweed jacket with white speckles. I also wore a diamond centered flower with a pair of diamond earrings. Underneath, I wore a sheer pantyhose and a matching black lace thong underwear.

A lot of drunk green revelers from the celebration of St. Patrick's Day still littered the Financial District at around midnight.

I stood at the corner of the meeting spot, and swung my head in different directions, searching for my bull.

And there he was. He wasn't wearing a protection mask and I instantly recognized him with his broad shoulder and his dark facial feature with contrasting white teething smile as shown in his photos. He was tall, athletically built African-American gentleman who looked even better in person.

He quickly waved to me from across the street and walked over.

When he held out his right hand, I also held out my hand to shake his hand. But, he raised both his hands, put his face next to me and gave me a peck on my face.

"Good evening, Lass (Not my real name)! We finally get to meet in person."

"Dwayne (Not his real name), it's a pleasure to meet you. Is that what You want me to call You?"

"Ha ha. You can just call me Mister D... or daddy D. And you?" he responded with a broad smile.

"Lass is fine."

"My God! Let me take a look at you again. Your photos don't do justice." He looked at me up and down.

"Thank you. You are not so bad yourself." I gave him a smile for his complement.

After greeting each other, we walked over to a local bar in the area.

We soon found a couple of empty stools as he ordered a beer for himself and a white wine for me.

We started to make some small talk for first 15 minutes or so. I told him about the general area where my husband and I live, and my specialty at work.

He mentioned that he lives in Berkely and he is into security business and a lot of other things. He said he was glad that there are now so many Asian women who are into black men, undoing the government's racist policies. I agreed with him about the racism in the U.S. and how black lives matter. Interestingly, he said he stopping smoking because it was hurting his liver. ☺️

I told him the details of some of my experience in kink, or lack of it. He said he was the ultimate alpha male and knew how to give me what I crave. His specialty, he said, is dominating white and Asian women, exploring their limits, and slowly pushing beyond those limits.

Wow! His deep cavalier voice in person made him sound so much sexier than just reading his messages online.

After a bit more of chatting, he paused for a few seconds and asked me the question.

"So, how do you want to do this?"

"Do what?"

"You said you wanted to check my 10-inch tool out," he took my hand and placed it on top of his pants crotch area.

"You don't beat around the bushes," I became extremely embarrassed and looked around to make sure no other bar patron had noticed.

"No I don't," he laughed. "I could take it out and you can feel it but others may look."

"How about if we go to the restroom to measure it, not out here?" I l replied as I looked around for the restroom.

"Fine by me," he answered following my eyes to search for the restroom.

"Does this place even have a unisex restroom?"

"I dunno. Here, let's do this. I'll go find it first. If there ain't no separate bathroom, I'll go into one of the stalls. Knock 3 times and I'll open the stall to let you in," with that, he stood up and walked to toward the restroom in the back.

About a couple of minutes later, I followed him to the restroom.

This bar actually had separate Men's and Women's restrooms. I was about to walk toward the Women's bathroom but realized he probably went into the Men's restroom.

I hesitated. I have never been inside a Men's restroom before. But I had a pretty good idea of what to expect in there from the movies.

When I reached the Men's restroom door, I looked around to make sure no one was watching me. I was about to go inside when an elderly man suddenly walked out. He seemed startled to see me as I was blocking his path. This was so freaking embarrassing I just wanted to go home at that moment.

The Men's restroom was a small dingy place with a wash basin, a single stall and the urinals. I have never looked at the urinals this close, so its shape was quite interesting. The floor looked like it had not been mopped in a while.

There was a problem: The stall was missing a door.

I looked inside the stall. He saw my head rubbernecking into the stall and quickly grabbed my hand to bring me into the doorless stall.

Inside the stall was dingy as well with graffities written everywhere. The toilet bowl had some urine in there too; the previous user neglected to flush afterwards.

"But my God, Mr. D. There is no door. Anyone can see. Let's go to a different bar." I whispered to him that I was reluctant to check his penis size inside an open stall.

"Babe, hold up. It's only gonna take a second. Okay, babe. Here it comes," he pulled me closer to him as he unzipped his pants and pulled out his penis.

I hesitated at first. But slowly, I took out my Ikea measuring tape out of my purse and started measuring his penis starting from his crotch.

"It's only about 6 inches," I probably sounded disappointed.

"Well, wait up, babe. I'm a riser. My junior is only half its actual size right now. You just gotta make it happen," he whispered.

"What do you mean? How?"

He stared back at me with a smirk.

I looked up at him, not realizing at first what he was saying. Then it suddenly struck me that he was suggesting that I use my mouth on his cock! The sudden realization actually took my breath away for a moment.

"You expect me to..."

"Well, it ain't gonna suck by itself," he chuckled

"Come on, babe. You came all the way out here. Don't go home empty handed. Aren't you curious to see what a 10 inch BBC looks like? No one else's gonna watch us."

He leaned over closer, touched my face and kissed me gently. While kissing, his right hand held my head close to his face and his left hand roamed around my behind, brought up my skirt and gently massaged my vagina area.

I gasped when he touched me there, the feeling going through me like an electric shock. It has been so long since I felt a man's touch there.

"Do this, baby. Do this for both of us," he placed both of his hands on either side of my shoulders and slowly pushed me down to the stall floor.

I should have said something to stop him right there. Instead, I let him lower my body and genuflected to a vertical kneel position to avoid letting my knees touch the dirty floor.

He gently grasped my right hand and led it to grab hold of his large black penis.

As my hand lifted up the heavy black penis, I was able to look at his penis up close. His black penis looked magnificently beautiful with good girth.

I felt myself being aroused. I closed my eyes and smelled his manly musky scent. I don't know if it was the wine, but the his scent was intoxicating. It almost made me feel more tipsy.

I found my mouth watering. I licked my lips. I then opened my eyes, leaned forward, and kissed the tip of his crown.

"This is so not me. I hope you don't get the wrong idea." I looked up at him with a sly smile.

"Don't worry 'bout it babe. That's what I want. And I know that's what you want too, right now," he then pushed his penis closer and smeared his precum on my cheek.

Darn it! It had been such a long time. I wanted to taste it more than anything else in the world at that moment.

I kept my gaze to his eyes and opened my mouth as I took the semi flaccid dick into my mouth. As it sled deeper into my mouth, my tongue immediately tasted his manly taste. My tongue ran along the bottom of the veiny shaft, tasting the velvety skin, and lathering it with my saliva and savored its magnificent taste.

Opening my mouth as wider as I possibly could and I pushed my lips down over the head of his cock, I engulfed his top and filled every inch of my vacant mouth space with thick black meat.

"Oh, yeah, babe. That's it."

My left hand at the same time grabbed one of his two, low hanging, large balls while my right hand grabbed the base of his shaft.

"Mmmm..." I let out a moan, as I felt so aroused and dirty at the same time to do this in a public restroom. With no door on the stall, anyone could walk in and see us.

Screw this restroom! At this point, I didn't care about the dirty floor. I kneeled on the floor and started sucking his penis in earnest.

I carefully dipped my head lower and lower, cock beginning to pass my mouth. My mouth went down as far as I could. I began bobbing up and down on the part of the cock that did fit in my mouth.

The other part was being pleasured by one of my dainty hands, stroking it to make sure his dick was pleased completely.

My eyes kept looking up, seeing Daddy D. and all of his sexy black glory.

His eyes were closed and his smiling lips told me that I was doing a decent job, sucking and coating his cock with my saliva.

He took it out and I was able to get a good look at his manhood. His size, while it had seemed large, was not doubling in its size. Maybe an inch or two but definitely not 10 inches as he stated online.

Thinking back, I don't think it ever grew more than a couple of inches. That's right, Daddy D. If You are reading this, I am sorry but I have to be honest. I was a bit disappointed that You lied to me about Your size. I would have appreciated a little more honesty.

I learned my lesson. Ladies, request a photo of any commercially available product next to the penis for size comparison if you are into BBC like me. Also, request references from other ladies your bull had tryst with previously.

"Hey! You lied to me," I made a sly smile.

"No, you don't understand. It gets even larger when it's in a fucking mode. Just you watch this.

Mister D. put his hands on the either side of my head to grab my head firmly. Then he started taking short strokes in my mouth, just a couple of inches in and out, at first. Soon, though, that wasn't enough and with each stroke he tried to force a little more of his cock into me.

He slid it even deeper until it hit the back roof of my mouth and epiglottis in front of my throat.

I wish I could say I took it down my throat in one fell swoop. It didn't happen that way. I gagged and coughed out his penis immediately. It's been a while since I deepthroated any penis.

He inserted his penis again, this time with more firmness and force.

I tried to maintain control by my hand around the base of his penis, but he just ignored my puny attempts and after several minutes of trying I felt his cock slide into my throat.

It hurt like hell and I was unable to breathe.

"Woohoo!" he made some kind of victory yell and made a high five against the stall wall.

I tried to control him with my hand on his cock, and then pushing on his thigh and

his stomach. This was getting out of control and it was, without any exaggeration, terrifying.

His left hand held my hair to keep me still with my lips pressed against the base of his cock for a moment, until I was about to pass out. Then he slowly pulled out and let me take a couple of gasping breaths

I let out a sigh as I gasped for air. He then wait only a few seconds before he plunged his penis back in.

I kept waiting for him to cum quick, but he seemed to be having too much fun. He started speeding up, giving me less and less time to breathe. This went on for a few minutes and then he finally held me tight against his stomach and I felt his cock pulsating as if he was about to cum straight down my throat.

"Humph, wait up, babe," he stopped all of a sudden and withdrew his penis from my throat.

"Too quick. Much too quick. Enough of this shit. My junior's saying it wants your pussy to feel its love."

"In here? No!!! Are you crazy? It's too soon. We just met and we haven't even discussed the arrangement yet." I was reluctant to let this go that far. But at the same time, I had admit it. I was aroused like never before. To do this in a public restroom was so hot.

"Daddy D. How about we go to a hotel? I will pay. Besides, you are not even wearing a condom!" I suggested.

"Fuck hotel rooms. My junior wants a release now. Don't worry. I'll pull out when I cum."

He still held his grip on my head and slowly turned me around, moving my head over the toilet The stench coming from the toilet bowl was horrendous.

I should have said something. I should have protested. I should have at least flushed the toilet.

But I think I was too aroused with the passion of the moment to argue or even to think a clear thought. I had never been this aroused before.

I braced myself by putting both of my forearms on top of the toilet seat so that my breasts would not touch the seat..

I was in a very vulnerable position. With my knees on the dirty floor and my fore arms grabbing the width of the toilet seat.

But I now realized that I also wanted this more than anything at that moment. I yearned to feel his long, thick, veiny, hard cock plunge through my vagina.

I looked back to see that he kneeled behind me between my legs and stared down at me, his oversized cock lying above my skirt and throbbing threateningly.

He raised my skirt over my waist. He then grabbed the thins of my pantyhose.

"Wait!" before I could protest further or lower my pantyhose, he ripped the bottom of my pantyhose gaining access to my thong underneath.

"Relax, honey. It's gonna be fantastic," he pushed my upper body down with one of his hands while I felt him moving my thong aside with his other hand.

I felt his hard penis placed right onto my labia. I also felt my wetness being rubbed and squashed by his penis head. My heart was beating a mile a minute like a locomotive at this point.

"Please be gentle... please, don't hurt me." I felt the head of his cock pushing against my opening and even as wet as I was, he had trouble forcing it in.

"Damn, this is the smallest pussy I ever seen. People mistake it for asshole? Heh!" he made an insensitive joke about my body as his head sought better entrance. I wanted to tell him that I once accommodated a much bigger BBC in Philadelphia. But I kept my mouth shut.

"Open wider!" his strong thighs kicked my legs apart away as far away from each other as possible.

"Ow..." I groaned in pain as he pushed in with force and I felt the head of his penis making an intrusion into my vagina.

"Oh, Dang! You got a real fucking tight pussy," then it began. Once the head of his cock was firmly seated in my opening, I felt my waist being grabbed by his two hands. He started slowly working the shaft in deeper.

"Ow... ow.. Ummm..." I heard a soft moaning sound and realized that was my own voice as I felt my discomfort grow when an inch or two started invading my vagina.

He then stopped his intrusion and withdrew his penis completely except for his head. Then, he started thrusting forward again, invading my vagina once more.

One inch at a time, in and out, slowly, eventually he finally bottomed out in me. Even though his penis was 6 perhaps 7 inches he was hitting my cul-de-sac.

Soon, his strokes became faster and more forceful and he was ramming into me like a machine. It was so overpowering. Every thrust was painful as the head of his penis battered against my cervix. I was cringing with pain and pleasure at this point.

But the worst part was that somehow the pain started to subside and all I felt was that huge pleasurable pole driving into me with my vagina making slushing sound.

He also started massaging my breasts while jackhammering my vagina which must have helped.

"Ohhhh... God... yes... oh fuck ..." I managed to utter my moans in between my own gasps.

"Hey take it to a motel room! We are getting complaints. If you don't leave within 5 minutes, we are calling the cops." All of a sudden, we heard a different voice and froze our movement to look back. It was the bartender who got us our drinks at the bar.

Shoot! we got discovered. Someone must have seen or heard our tryst and reported it to the bartender. I felt so embarrassed I wanted to crawl into a hole and die.

"Ok, we getting out now," Mister D. told the bartender.

At this point I was about to get up, get dressed and get the hell out of there. I was aroused but it didn't feel like that time in Philadelphia. I was not having multiple orgasms like that guy gave me in Philadelphia.

"Ho, wait up, bitch. Don't go nowhere. It ain't over until this junior say it's over," once the bartender was gone, he pushed me back to over the toilet seat.

"But the bartender..."

"Don't worry. I'm almost there," he bunched up my hair and held it tight in his hand. He then invaded my vagina once more and started thrusting his strokes in a much faster speed and power.

"Dirty cunt, chink," this time, he started calling me names as he kept battering my vagina with his steely hard penis.

"Push back, bitch. Push back. Work your damn tight ass," he was now slapping my ass with every other stroke. With each smack, I pushed my ass back to meet his command until our two bodies were moving in a unison.

It seemed to go on forever. He was so big and so violent in his love making. Scratch that. There was certainly no love involved, in his pure lust-driven act.

"Sheeeet! I'm gonna... cum," he mumbled as he tensed up.

I felt jealous, since I hadn't orgasmed yet. I was so close, and yet I was kind of glad it was over.

Finally I could feel his cock pulsating inside my pussy as he spewed his gunk deep inside my vagina.

"Whew... yeah, bitch. You dumb gook. Time for you to wash your dirty chink face," he then held my hair and pushed my head right into the urine filled toilet bowl.

Instantly, my breasts hit the seat hard. I was so shocked. More importantly, I didn't have the reaction time to close my moaning mouth. I ended up choking and taking some of the urine into my nostril and my mouth.

I couldn't breathe. I attempted to push to no avail against the toilet so that I could bring my face out. My feet were frantically wobbling to let him know to get me up. I think I must have been under that disgusting liquid for close to a minute

Suddenly it happened. My body was trembling and it betrayed me. My body started to convulse as I reached my orgasm right there and then.

Finally, he let go of my head and I raised my head above the toilet liquid, trying to gape my mouth as large as possible and take in as much air as possible. My body was still trembling from the high state of arousal I just experienced.

As he finally let me go, I fell to the floor in between the toilet and the stall wall, exhausted, gasping for air.

I should have cursed him out right then. I am not sure why but I didn't say anything. Instead, I just lay there sobbing quietly, trying to wipe the urine off my face.

12