Meeting My BBC Bull on St. Pat.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was fucking awesome! Bitch. Usually, I woulda ordered you to suck my junior clean afterwards. But being that your mouth was where it was, I'll let you slide this time. Hehe" Then I felt him patting me on the head like a damned dog.

"Damn, whore. You were great! Let's do this again tomorrow. I wanna own you, bitch."

Flash! My eyes were closed but I felt camera flash even in my closed eyelids. I opened just a tiny sliver of my eyes to find him taking photos of my drenched head with his cell phone.

Once he was done, he pulled up his pants and walked out of the restroom.

A silence fell in the stall. I was now alone in the stall, in the Men's restroom. I felt so humiliated.

After a few minutes, I regained my senses, put my skirt down, gathered my tweed jacket and my purse and tried to look half decent on the basin mirror.

When I walked out of the restroom, I felt that everyone was staring at me. I was so embarrassed I walked out as quickly as possible.

I stumbled around several blocks letting the cum drip down through my thong and my legs. I finally caught a cab several blocks from the bar. I felt the cab driver's glance through his back mirror. I felt so self-conscious. Did I reek of sex? Or does everyone in the city now know what I just did?

By the time I got home it was around 4 AM. I took a hot shower and stood there sobbing for a long time. I came out feeling still dirty and went to the guest room to sleep on the guest bed. I must have been real tired. I slept until 11 AM next morning.

The following day was Saturday. Thankfully, my husband had texted me in the morning saying he was spending the whole day golfing with his buddies. Thank God for the golf season!

I felt guilty all day, remorseful of what I had done. I should have gone to my support group meeting the previous night. Instead, I snuck out of the house in the middle of the night to cheat on my husband.

My throat was hurting all day Saturday from throating Mister D. I kept on drinking the Korean ginger tea from Costco and that made it feel a lot better by Sunday.

I hate myself. I realized that I am getting fucked by men who despise women. Perhaps I deserve everything that's ever happened to me. I am such a dirty whore. If urban dictionary ever needs a face picture next to their dumb cunt definition I am going to volunteer.

Mister D, I still couldn't believe what You did to me by pushing my face into that toilet bowl. Damn it!. I could have caught something. I still shudder whenever I think about what You did.

Please stop texting me. I can't come out tonight or any other nights. I won't be going out again...ever! And You better delete those photos and not post those photos online anywhere. I am a lawyer. I can take legal actions against You... please!

I now realize that the cuckold who contacted me was giving me a good advice. I should have contacted him and had him with me for my safety and comfort.

And ladies, ask for an STI test result prior to meeting your bull. This morning, I got worried about std and made an appointment to get tested. I am not in that period of the month, so I don't think I am pregnant. Thank God!

And all of you who think this is funny and can't stop laughing at my predicament, f*ck you! I still make more than 95% of you out there. I lead a comfortable lifestyle you would envy. So go screw yourself.

I ordered a spanker machine. I don't know how I am going to keep it hidden from my husband. But, next time I want to do something this stupid, I will use the machine to punish and discipline myself.

12