Meeting My Daddy Ch. 02

Story Info
Jordan gets used to life living under her daddy's roof.
4.5k words
4.51
29.9k
51

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/21/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoelTorrid
JoelTorrid
134 Followers

[Author's Note: The following story contains elements of incest. If that is not your bag, you'd do well to read something else. All characters in the following story should be assumed to be 18 or older.]

It had been two weeks. Two weeks since that fateful evening that I decided to ignore my mother's warnings and drove out to the edge of town to meet my biological father. Two weeks since my daddy seduced me on his front lawn and plunged his massive cock into my core. Two weeks since I had been home. Two weeks since I had spoken to my mother.

My mother and I rarely fought. Not like that anyway. I can't remember ever fighting with anyone like that before. It wasn't your typical teen versus mom screaming match. In fact, neither of us even really raised our voices that much at all. I remember my cell phone shaking in my hand as I waited for my mom to answer. I knew it wasn't going to be a pleasant conversation.

"Do you know what time it is?" my mother flatly stated as she picked up, dispensing with the normal formalities. "I've been trying to call you for the past 2 hours!"

I glanced at the clock on my dad's bedside table. 3:12 AM.

"I-I know, mom," I stammered, immediately going into damage control mode. "I just lost track of time, I'm sorry."

"And that doesn't explain why you haven't been answering your phone, Jordan!" my mom's angry tone turned to one of worry.

My body shivered as my mind recalled images and sounds from earlier. My phone ringing in my handbag on the corner of the bed. My dad's hot sweat-soaked body hovering over mine. Both of us moaning into one another's mouths. My phone ringing. The wet slapping sound of my father's engorged dick slamming into my drenched pussy. The feeling of him spraying a fourth helping of warm cum deep inside of me. My body quivering uncontrollably and my voice screaming out in orgasm yet again. My phone ringing. My foot stretching out to kick my handbag and cell phone onto the floor...

"I know...daddy and I, we were um...we were talking, and I just, I don't know..I guess I lost track of time," I knew I wasn't fooling anyone.

"Just talking, huh? That must have been some good HARD talking you two were doing if it prevented you from getting to your phone for hours." Her emphasis on the word HARD was not lost on me.

"Mom, it's not like that," my voice sounded remarkably unconvincing, even in my own ears.

"Oh isn't it?" her words dripped with contempt and sarcasm. "And why are you calling me now? Why not just take your lumps when you get home, huh?"

I frantically scoured my brain for a way to even put into words what I called to tell her. How could I even say it, now that she clearly knew what we had been up to all night? But mom was way ahead of me as she had been the entire conversation.

"Because you aren't planning to come home. Is that what it is? You can't get enough of your dad's...conversation...now that you've had a taste."

"Well yeah, I mean no...I mean, yes I wanted to spend the night," I stammered. "But mom, I don't want you to think I...that we...you know..."

"Oh, I know all too well, Jordan," my mom took a deep breath. It sounded like she might cry. "Let me put it to you like this. I suggest you get dressed, make yourself look somewhat presentable, and drive home. Now."

"Wait, mom, I umm..." I sighed heavily.

After a long strange silence, my mother spoke again. "Jordan, I can't even begin to convey how wrong this is, what you and your father are doing. I will be locking the door at 4 AM. If you are home by then, we can talk and work all this out. But if not, you are no longer welcome in this house."

"I...I...ummm...mom...I...uhhhhh..." my words were unintelligible, mostly spoken in a throaty whisper.

"Jordan," my mother sniffled and cleared her throat before whimpering her next question. "Is your father...Is he...fucking you right now?"

"Nnnngh...oh, oh, mom...I can't...oh god, daddy yes," I was powerless to even comprehend the conversation as my father's throbbing shaft slowly slid in and out of my thoroughly abused cunt. He stood and lifted me in his arms, my legs wrapped tightly around his waist, and pinned my lithe body to the wall.

"Oh yes, yes, YES! FUCK ME DADDY!" I screamed out as he gradually picked up the pace, slamming his massive meat into me over and over again.

I clawed at his back with my free hand, moaning like a whore as I came on my father's dick for the umpteenth time that night.

"OH MY GOD, DADDY! DADDY! YES! FUCK ME! CUM INSIDE ME AGAIN!" and with that, my dad thrust one last time into the deepest recesses of my core, his pulsing manhood filling me totally. Completely. I felt his body go rigid and felt him spill his sperm deep into my womb...again.

I purred and kissed his neck, smiling contentedly and giggling as daddy's dick still moved slowly in my sodden pussy. I breathed deep and hugged my father tightly. And then suddenly I felt my face flush with terror when I saw my cell phone still in my hand behind daddy's back. The display was still lit, the call still active. I had lost track of time and I had no idea how long it had been, but my mom was still on the line. My vision cleared and I saw the call timer on the screen still counting. 12:34...12:35... Shit. I gulped and slowly, timidly moved the phone to my ear like it might burn me.

"M-mom? Are you there?"

I heard a sniffle and a sob. And then the line went dead.

At 4 AM, I received a text from my mom: "I will pack your things and leave them on the porch. You can pick them up tomorrow while I'm at work."

>+>+>+>+>+>+><+<+<+<+<+<+<

That was two weeks ago to the day.

Living with my father had been amazing on so many different levels. I mean how many teenage girls can say that moving in with her estranged biological father was the most sexually gratifying and satisfying decision she had ever made. To say that my pussy had gotten it's fill of my daddy's gargantuan dick and hot creamy cum would be an understatement of epic proportions. Since daddy worked on cars all day at home and I still had another month of summer break before school started again, we couldn't keep our hands off of each other. We literally fucked like animals all day long. Every single day.

Daddy and I would take turns waking each other up. I liked to watch him open his eyes to see me trying to fit as much of his thickening cock meat into my mouth as I could. And daddy enjoyed waking me up by slowly and sensually sinking his talented tongue into one of my tight little holes, depending on whether I was sleeping on my back or my tummy. I swear I thought I had died and gone to heaven that first time I awakened to the feeling of his tongue slithering into my tiny tight butthole. No one had ever licked me there before and the sensation was pure bliss. I could've had an orgasm from that alone if I wasn't in such a hurry to get daddy's fat dick inside me.

We would eat breakfast together in the nude, since we knew the meal would typically end with us licking pancake syrup or nibbling fresh fruit off one another's bodies and then with me getting thoroughly fucked on the table. After breakfast, daddy would always tell me to stay out of the garage so he could get his work done. But after I snuck in and yanked his tattered jeans down for a surprise blowjob that first morning, I knew he didn't mind the interruption. He seemed to welcome the periodic intrusions. Intrusions that resulted in me gagging on his manhood, or being bent over and face down on the hood of a customer's car while daddy's cock lifted me off the ground with every thrust.

A few times we almost got caught by his customers. I always panicked, scurrying to get my clothes back on. But daddy was always the calm one without a care, buckling his pants while remaining shirtless as he welcomed his customers without a thought of what they may or may not have seen. He would always introduce me to them as his daughter, which would turn me on in the worst way. I saw the way their eyes would scan over my body...my tousled dirty blonde hair, smudged lipstick, hard nipples poking through my tight crop top, the thin sheen of sweat on my flat belly, my unbuttoned daisy dukes, the dark greasy handprint high up on my inner thigh. I would smile coyly as they would look back at my dad, who was pulling his shirt back on and tucking it in.

"Sorry about that Bo, I am just near finished with your car here. I got a little sidetracked is all. Heh, heh," he snickered like the cat that ate the canary to one particular customer. "Be done in just a few minutes. Jordan, would you be a darling and get this gentleman here a beer from the fridge?"

I knew there was little doubt in Bo's mind as to what had been taking place when he arrived.

"Sure thing, daddy!" I would smile and skip into the house, smiling at them both as I went.

I figured they must be close friends, because when returned with the beer, I overheard Bo telling my dad what a "hot piece of ass" I was. I half expected daddy to punch him out, but instead he just smiled shrewdly and responded, "You have no idea." Daddy clearly had no shame at all.

After lunch and a toe curling quickie, daddy was usually way behind schedule. So I would relent and leave him to his work. Most days I would invite my friend Ally over in the afternoon. Ally has been my best friend since we were young kids. She was completely fascinated by my current living situation, although she didn't know about the best part of it. I knew I could trust her, but I wasn't prepared to fully disclose the details of my relationship with dad just yet. I could tell Ally was smitten with my father. She was always finding reasons to go outside so she could catch a glimpse of him in the garage.

"Heyyyy Mr. Carlisle," she would sing as she teased her long dark curls and pushed her big round tits out at him. Ally was a brunette bombshell. Big D-cup tits, a slender waist and a luscious booty. Her curves put my modest C-cups and tight compact ass to shame. She was certainly a sight to behold. And that sight was not lost on daddy.

"Hi Ally. I told you before, you can call me Tom," he replied as he lifted his head from under the hood of a car and looked her up and down.

"Can I call you daddy like Jordan does?" Ally giggled as her breasts jiggled out in front of her.

My dad would just laugh and shake his head before getting back to work. I couldn't blame him for playing along with her and for drinking in her beauty. Her aggressive flirty demeanor was infectious and it had the same effect on men wherever she went. And her bimbo-like good looks was a magnet for men of all ages. Women too. Yes I too have found myself under Ally's spell from time to time. Just because she's my best friend doesn't mean I haven't felt the same desire to take that luscious body for a tumble in the hay on more than a few occasions.

Eventually Ally would head home and I would begin cooking dinner while daddy finished up in the garage. Cooking was one of those talents I picked up from my mother. Dad would walk into the kitchen and tell me how amazing it smelled and how he had forgotten what a good cook my mom was. I would swat his ass when he stuck his dirty finger into whatever I had on the range top, trying to get a quick taste.

"Well you know what doesn't smell amazing?" I would tease. "Your nasty sweaty ass! Go take a shower before dinner!"

He would laugh out loud before picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder, carrying me kicking and screaming to the bathroom. By the time we were there, he had already worked my shorts and panties off, tossing them aside before lowering my feet back to the cool ceramic tile floor. We were laughing and tearing each other's clothes off, franticly kissing and groping one another's bodies. Once we were under the warm spray of the shower, I would lather up my father's body, gliding my hands over his skin, washing away the sweat and grime. I took my time, tracing my fingers over the muscles of his shoulders, his arms, his chest, his back. My fingers would delve down between his ass cheeks, soaping and rinsing his anus as he moaned into my mouth. And then finally I would reach down between us with both lathered hands and soap his engorged prick and swollen scrotum. I could hear his breathing quicken as I stroked his length with one hand and reached beneath him to rub a finger along his perineum. I was working my daddy into a frenzy until he couldn't take it anymore. He picked me up as I wrapped my legs around his waist, allowing him to push his inflated dick up inside me. He groaned deeply and I screamed as he dropped me down, impaling my essence on his cock. Daddy fucked me like that for a while before swiping the shower curtain aside and stepping out of the tub to lie my dripping wet body on the bathroom floor. He was on top of me, his manhood never leaving my depths, pounding my tiny body into the hard ceramic tile beneath me.

"Ungh! Daddy is gonna cum, baby!" he would shout as I dug my fingernails into the flanks of his ass, pulling him into me. My legs would wrap around him holding him deep in me until his convulsions had subsided and my pussy had again been filled with my daddy's seed.

I would then hop up and sprint back to the kitchen, remembering that dinner had been left unattended. After a while, my father would join me at the kitchen table for dinner, both of us as naked as we were at breakfast.

"So what's the deal with your friend, Ally?" my dad asked as we did the dishes together.

"What do you mean?" I feigned ignorance, even though I knew exactly what was on his mind.

My dad laughed. "She's quite a character, that one."

"She has been for as long as I've known her," I replied, not giving him any of the details I knew he was after.

"You should invite her over for dinner sometime," he suggested as I passed him another wet dish to dry. "She could even stay the night if she wanted to."

I cocked an eyebrow at my father. "Stay the night, huh? Just an innocent little slumber party at daddy's house?"

"Isn't that what you teenage girls do?" he shot me a wicked grin. "Dress up in short see through nighties and stay up all night talking about boys and sex and such? Crawling under the covers together and experimenting with each another's sexy little bodies..."

I swatted his ass again. "In your dreams, daddy!" I yelled as we both laughed.

Dad held his arms up. "Hey, I'm just a man. I'm just a man."

"Yeah, a dirty old man," I giggled as I felt him behind me pressing his hardening cock into the cleft of my ass.

"That's right," he whispered in my ear. "A dirty old man...who loves to fuck his little girl." I could feel him getting harder and I spread my legs and bent forward placing my hands and face on the countertop. "I'm your dirty old man, Jordan."

"Mmmm", I moaned as I felt his bulbous cockhead pressing against my sex, forcing the delicate folds apart. "MY dirty old man...all mine."

"What do you want me to do to you, Jordan?" he asked as he slid the crown of his dick up and down between my cheeks, using his pre-cum to moisten the path.

I looked back at him, still waiting for him to make a move.

"Tell me, Jordan," he pressed. "Tell your dirty old man what filthy things you want me to do to you right now."

I suddenly hesitated when I realized what I really wanted, not even sure if I could say it. But daddy kept teasing me with that big dick and in a flash, the hesitation was gone and there was only lust.

"Daddy, I want you to lick my asssss!" I hissed at him.

He smiled cheekily as he sank to his knees behind me. "Well, well...Looks like the dirty old man has himself a dirty little girl."

"The dirtiest," I purred as I reached back with both hands, clutching my cheeks and lewdly spreading them wide for him.

My dad licked his lips and lunged forward, burying his face between the twin globes of my ass. I screamed in primal ecstasy as I felt my father's tongue slither into my puckered little rosebud. Daddy made me cum twice while eating my ass.

And then as he did every night, he carried me to the bedroom and fucked me well into the night.

>+>+>+>+>+>+><+<+<+<+<+<+<

Things just seemed perfect in my little universe. Not a care in the world. I sat there on the front porch steps, gazing up at the star covered sky and listening to the crickets play their familiar tune. Naked as the day I was born, I felt my body being caressed by the cool evening breeze. I could feel my father's freshly deposited cum dripping down my inner thighs. I sighed deeply, closed my eyes, and thought about how my life had been turned upside down in just a couple short weeks. In a good way. No. In the best way.

My father was just what I needed. He was a breath of fresh air with his slow, easy going demeanor and his quick wit. It was a stark contrast to the all-business, no-nonsense nature of my mother. It was difficult to imagine the two of them together. They were complete polar opposites in almost every respect.

Just then, the screen door opened and my daddy came strolling out, naked, brandishing two beers and a semi-erect penis. God, that dick of his. Maybe that's what kept my mother with him for as long as they were together. I giggled to myself at the thought as I felt him squeeze in behind me, parting his legs and sitting on the step above me so that I could lean back into him. He twisted the cap off one of the beers with a hiss and handed it to me.

"Thank you, daddy", I said as we clinked our bottles together.

"Darlin'," he responded before downing a quarter of his beer in one long drawl. "Ahhhh. This is what life is all about, right here."

"That's just what I was thinking," I said with a sigh as I took a sip from my bottle. "Mom would never let me drink a beer. Not for another three years anyway."

I reclined further back into him, draping my forearms over his bare thighs. Daddy set his half empty beer down and wrapped his arms around my shoulders, dangling his hands out in front of me. His fingertips grazed ever so gently across the sensitive skin of my breasts, causing goosebumps to appear. I felt a slight shiver as his fingers toyed with one of my nipples.

We sat there in a comfortable silence for a while before daddy spoke. "What's on your mind?"

"Why's there have to be something on my mind?" I asked, sitting up and turning to face him. His erection had flagged a bit but was still thick and intimidating looking. My gaze moved up to his face, questioning him with my eyes.

"You're just quiet is all. Maybe the quietest you've been since you've been here," he said as he tilted his beer back and gulped another quarter of it down. "And it's the first time we've been naked together where you haven't been trying to get my cock in ya."

I stifled a giggle and then opened my mouth and eyes wide in an exaggerated attempt to look offended. "Oh yeah? Is that what's been going on, huh? I'm the only one who's been trying to fuck 24/7?" I punched him in the thigh in mock disgust.

Daddy laughed and lurched and then made a face like his beer was going to shoot out his nose. "Okay, okay," he sputtered. "Can you blame me? I feel like I'm eighteen all over again."

"You sure do, daddy," I purred as I leaned my head between his naked thighs. I cradled his penis and scrotum in my hands and pressed my cheek against it, lightly kissing it and nuzzling it with my nose.

Daddy let out a long low groan as he leaned back and closed his eyes. His cock began to harden again. "You didn't answer my question. What's on your mind, darlin?"

I took a deep breath and contented myself with just snuggling my face against his organ, gently caressing his balls. "Just thinking about mom. That's all," I replied.

"What about your mom?" he inquired, his eyes suddenly opening and gazing down at me.

"Just thinking about how much you and I are alike. And about how different she is," I spoke softly, my lips grazing the soft flesh of his ball sac. "She's nothing like us, dad."

JoelTorrid
JoelTorrid
134 Followers
12