Meeting My Daddy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoelTorrid
JoelTorrid
134 Followers

He groaned again and peered at me through squinted eyes. "You and your mother are more alike than you know."

"I don't mean the way we look," I giggled, kissing the underside of his boys. "I mean the way we are. Mom is so straight-laced and conservative. You are the exact opposite. You are so mellow and relaxed. You just go with the flow and do what makes you feel good. Like me." I slid my ass down a step lower so I could gain better access to my dad's undercarriage. I glided my wet tongue down from his balls to his perineum.

"Taint", I thought to myself with amusement. It was a funny word. "It taint my balls, but it taint my ass," the boys at school would howl in laughter as they conversed in their usual immature banter. So immature were the boys my age. It was nice to have a man...a REAL man to see to my needs. My dad was a real man in every sense of the word.

"Unngh...fuck," daddy groaned. "Your mom wasn't always like that, Jordan. Once upon a time, she was a free-spirited nymphomaniac. Just like you and me."

"Ha!" I laughed hard into the crack of dad's ass, making him jump a bit. "Mom? A nympho? Yeah right!" I went back to licking him, my tongue inching closer to daddy's anus.

"I know. Hard to believe," Dad kind of chuckled as he drew a sharp breath of air. "But I'm serious. Your mom was the most sexually depraved woman I've ever known."

I suddenly lifted my head to look my father square in the eyes. "You're serious. Mom was really...oh!"

Dad cut me off by grabbing a fist full of my hair and pushing my face down to where it had been. "She sure was, darling," he crooned as he lifted one of his legs up and shoved my head underneath him. "But we ain't gonna discuss that just this moment."

"Mmmm," I mewed and smiled to myself as my face and outstretched tongue was forced between daddy's ass cheeks. I loved that I could get to him that way. That I could cause him to completely lose his mind and all restraint, and just use me for his pleasure.

"Fuck yes, you dirty little slut!" he grunted, pulling my face firmly against him. "Lick your daddy's asshole!"

We must've been a sight to see there on the front porch steps. Right out in the wide open brisk evening air, for anyone to see. My dad, naked, one leg raised in the air, forcing his equally naked daughter to eat his ass. It felt so dirty. Everything about it. I was licking my own dad's ass. Outside. Where anyone could see us. The feeling was exhilarating. I'd never done drugs of any kind. But I imagined that the rush that comes with something so deliciously addictive as this must be a very similar feeling. And I was an addict. I was addicted to my dad. To his big beautiful cock. To giving him pleasure. To receiving it. I was most definitely an addict. As I slid my tongue in and out of my daddy's anus, I thought to myself, "There's no way that mom would do something this dirty. This scandalous. There's just no possible way."

Suddenly there were faint headlights on us and the distant sound of a car engine could be heard. Daddy released my hair and we both looked toward the road. There was a car heading toward the house, still not close enough to see us, but getting closer by the second.

Daddy scooped me up in his strong muscular arms and turned to climb the steps. "Intermission!" he shouted. "Let's finish this filthy little game inside, shall we?" He flung the screen door open and carried me into the bedroom, tossing me onto the bed. I laughed out loud as he climbed on top of me, straddling my face. My laughter was soon muffled as his spread ass cheeks descended onto my waiting face. I continued my dirty duties in a frenzy as daddy reached back and slapped my pussy hard with the palm of his hand. I screamed into the crevice of his ass, moaning as I felt two fingers roughly forcing their way into my well-lubricated cunt.

"My dirty depraved daughter," he grunted. "My filthy little whore."

"Filthy indeed," I thought to myself, as I fought for breath and came hard on my daddy's fingers. "How could anything be filthier than this?"

Little did I know, this was just the tip of the iceberg. I absolutely had no idea. Not a god damn clue.


JoelTorrid
JoelTorrid
134 Followers
12