Meeting My Instagram Crush

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, it did," I said. "You know, I've been following you on Instagram for seven years."

"Wow, that's a long time," she said.

I got super nervous again. My heart was pounding so fast.

"You know," she started to say while leaning closer to me. "You forgot to flush the toilet yesterday after using the bathroom."

OH SHIT. That means she must have seen my-

"That was A LOT of cum," she said.

"Oh my God..." I said, embarrassed and turning red.

"Don't be shy. I was impressed."

"Really?"

"Yeah," she said. "There was more than enough in there to fill a shot glass. That was all you?"

I nodded, "Yeah."

"I bet you've made women choke on that."

I almost choked hearing her say that. "Oh, I've never really..." I trailed off to avoid being too graphic.

"No," she said in disbelief. "You've never unloaded in a woman's mouth before?"

"No, I haven't."

"Wow, so where do they let you cum?"

"Their stomachs and... maybe in their hands sometimes," I said.

"That's it?"

I nodded. I was so fucking turned on, my underbriefs were wet at this point.

"Yeah, even if I ask, they usually say it's too much to fill in their mouths," I added.

"Aww," she said while rubbing her hand on my shoulder. "So who did you think about that made you explode like that yesterday?"

Damn, do I tell her? "Just uh... random images."

"Oh come on, you can tell me," she said. "This will be our therapy session. No one can hear us. Let's go to the couch."

She stood up and walked to the couch. My eyes followed that sexy big ass swaying side to side in those skin tight jeans. Wow. She bent over to adjust the cushions, but this was definitely a tease - a mating signal. My gaze focused on her heels and then rose all the way up those long legs, thick thighs, and finally to that bubble butt that was perfectly lined up for me. The rest of her body was leaned over, displaying her incredible flexibility. She tossed her head like she was in a shampoo commercial and looked at me.

"You gonna join me? Or are you gonna use the bathroom again?"

I heard the message loud and clear. I was done fapping to her. It was time to make my dreams (cum) true.

I stood up and walked towards her. She was still bent over and pretending to adjust the cushions. My cock was bulging out of my jeans. I finally put my hands on her ass like I was holding two basketballs. She let out a gasp and smiled. Her ass felt so soft and firm.

I pulled her ass towards the bulge in my pants and she moaned. "Fuck, that's hard," she said. Dry humping her and grabbing her by the ass felt sensational.

She turned around as she stood back up. I held her face and leaned forward to kiss her lips. My entire body raged with desire as we lip-locked. I slid my tongue into her mouth and played with hers. I caught her tongue with my mouth and sucked on it before smothering her lips again. I abruptly dropped my lips to her neck and heard her gasp for air. I kissed, sucked, and nibbled at her neck.

I grabbed and squeezed her tits as my lips made their way down. She moaned again and took off her tank top to reveal perfectly shaped big brown titties. I licked them like peanut butter. I cupped my mouth over her nipples and sucked them like they were milk bottles. I licked them up and down again until her tits were completely drenched in my saliva. I sucked on her nipples again, this time pulling them back with my lips. I released them and watched them snap back into place while the rest of her rack jiggled.

She ran her hand over my crotch, feeling the warmth of my cock radiating through my jeans. She dropped to her knees and went straight to loosening my belt. She pulled down my pants and boxers, "I have to see how hard your- holy shit!"

She exclaimed as my thick and veiny cock flung out. "Are you kidding me? Your cock is huge and so long." My cock was throbbing with desperate eagerness to dive into her mouth and pussy. Please, do anything with it, I thought. She was still examining it like she was in science class.

"It only gets that big and hard for you," I told her honestly.

"Wow, I'm honored," she said.

"Trust me, I'm the one who's honor- gahh!"

She had wrapped her hand firmly around my pulsating cock and started to jerk it back and forth. She used her grip to direct my cock towards her mouth. I felt her warm lips wrap around the head of my penis before she swallowed the rest of my shaft into her sexy mouth. My cock felt the warm moisture of her mouth and I let out a sigh. "That's so fucking good," I said to her.

She looked up at me as she sucked my dick. I could feel her tongue slurping my shaft. It was a glorious sight to see her mouth moving up and down my cock. I gathered her hair in a ponytail and took control. I pulled and guided her back and forth over my rod. Then I tightened my grip on her hair until her head was steady. I fucked her wet mouth - faster and faster, then harder and harder. I shoved my cock deep down her throat until she gagged.

I gave her a break as my cock plopped out of her mouth and I could see the webby mix of her saliva and my precum splurting out of her mouth. "Oh God, deepthroat me again," she begged.

I thrust my cock back into her mouth and gave her what she wanted. My dick went deep into her mouth, but this time I held her head still so she couldn't pull away. I heard her muffled moan, "Mmmm!" I let her choke on it as I focused on trying to leak some more precum into her mouth. "Uhhnn," I groaned.

I let her pull away again and watched all the wet mess drip down her lips and chin and onto her tits. She pressed her tits together, showcasing them for me. I grabbed my wet cock and slapped it on her big melons, watching them jiggle and soak. I pressed the tip of my penis onto her nipples and moved them in a clockwise motion.

I lowered myself to get under her tits, my cock already raised and pointing upward. She read my mind and knew what I wanted. She tossed her hair back as she held both of her tits together for me. I slid my warm dick between her tits and built up speed - up and down, faster and faster.

"Yeah, you like fucking my tits?"

"Hell yeah, I love it," I exclaimed.

She moaned like an angel and stuck her tongue out, catching the head of my cock in her mouth whenever it peaked up her tits. I put my cock back into her mouth and let her suck on it some more. I pulled out and grabbed my cock to rub it over her lips. Like a paintbrush, I smoothed across her lips - across the top, back and forth, along the sides, up and down, and across the bottom, back and forth. I slid my rod back into her mouth and let her go back to work on it.

She established a rhythm of sucking and moving her head back and forth. She caught me off guard when she started to suck me like a lollipop. She was savoring all the juice she could get. She sucked even harder, like a vacuum. I whimpered like a boy, "Ooohhhh ffffuuuck."

The wetter my cock got, the faster she stroked it with her hand. She opened her mouth wide, tongue hanging out, like she was inviting a cumshot. I knew it was too soon to bust, even though I could have if I wanted to. I grabbed my dick again and slapped it repeatedly on her tongue. "Yessss!" I exclaimed. "God, I could cum right now."

"You better fucking hold it," she commanded.

"Oh trust me, there's a lot more I want to do."

"Yeah? Then show me," she said.

She had no idea that I was just getting started. I held both of her hands to lift her up - her lips, chin, and tits still wet from my dick slobber. I took her to Dr. Ellis' desk and we both threw everything off it. I spun her around and pushed her against the desk, my wet dick pressing against her ass in those tight jeans. I pushed her forward until her head was on the desk. She grunted in pleasure, "Ohh yes, pin me down, baby."

"Let me see that phat ass," I said impatiently.

I reached around her waist and unbuttoned her jeans.

"Yeah, you love that ass, don't you?"

"I've blown my load so many times looking at your ass, you have no idea," I said while pulling her jeans down and hearing her moan.

"Ohh, that's so fucking hot," she said.

I had to apply force to get her jeans over those humps. "Your ass is so fucking big, how did you fit them in here?" I said. Her round magnificence finally popped out - two golden-brown curves waiting to be played with and fucked.

She took off her heels to help me throw her jeans off. I marveled at her naked ass and legs.

"Put those fuck-me heels back on," I told her.

She slipped the gold stilettos on again. "Naughty boy," she said and smiled. "You like me in heels, huh."

"Fuck yeah, I do."

I kissed the hills of her ass and then bit into their softness. She giggled and grabbed the back of my hair to pull me closer. I went lower and buried my tongue into her pussy, already wet with eager anticipation. Her ass swiveled, her legs widened, and I heard her let out a sudden shriek as I drove my tongue deeper into her clit.

"Oh yes, like that!" she moaned.

My tongue motioned clockwise and then counter-clockwise. I grabbed her ass cheeks like handles to hold her still while I cupped my mouth around her pussy and sucked it like a peach. Her juices tasted sweet and fresh. My tongue slid through her pussy slit and sliced up and down, side to side, diagonally, every direction possible to drive her mad. "Fuck fuck fuck - uuuhhnn!" she moaned louder.

I wanted to fuck her so bad. I spit a thick wad from my mouth onto her wet pussy and stepped back, holding my cock like a stick and readied it for entry, but she stopped me. "Wait," she said, turning around to face me and dropping to her knees. "It might have gotten dry," she said, pulling on my dick and feeding it into her mouth again. I didn't complain.

"Nnghhh, suck it!" I cried out. Her hand was firmly gripped around my cock and she sucked me deeply and fiercely. The sucking and smacking noises got louder and my cock became even harder than before. She went for my balls and filled her mouth with as much as she could. She sucked on my balls like they were nourishing fruit. She took a break, but still jacked my wet cock, her saliva was a stretched thread from my shaft to her lips. "You're fucking rock solid," she said. She spit the excess liquid back onto my long rod.

I took control again and brushed the head of my cock over her lips. I used my penis to smear her lipstick across her lips. "Oh yeah," she said. "Make a mess on my face."

"Fuck yeah," I muttered. "Come here."

I pulled her to her feet again, flipped her over, pressed her head down and onto the desk again. "Give me that ass," I demanded.

"Take it, baby boy, it's all yours," she said and lined her ass up for me. I gripped the hilt of my cock and wielded it like it was ready for battle. I pointed its angry, throbbing head towards the gates of her pussy. I finally pierced through the folds of her pussy — "Umph!" I grunted as I pushed through and felt the warm tingling sensation of her wet pussy soaking my cock.

Krysten shrieked again and jolted forward. She looked back at me with her eyes widened. "Holy fffuck, that's so big!" I pushed myself deeper and watched her struggle to keep her eyes open. She squeezed her eyes shut as her pussy tried to handle my length and girth. "Uffff," she exhaled.

I pushed myself deeper and she cried out louder. "Aaaaghh! That's so fucking big."

"Damn, that's tight - urgghh!" I grunted again. I saw her still struggling with it, but she coped. She pushed her ass towards me, telling me she wanted more.

I held her ass still, started to withdraw my cock, but then thrusted it forward again.

"Uuuhhh! Yeah, stretch me out, baby," she moaned.

The rush of euphoria swelled in my cock as I watched myself slide into her from behind. Her big round ass was in my hands and under my control. I slapped her ass and watched her cheeks jiggle. "Oh yeah, spank me, daddy," she said.

I withdrew and slapped her ass with my cock. "Damn," I said as my cock rapidly bounced on her cheeks.

"Ohh I love that sound," she said.

I thrusted my cock back into her will full force, over and over again. "Auuughh! Ahhhn! Uuuhhnn!" her needy moans were music to my ears. "I've never felt a cock this big before."

I kept pumping my hard cock into her, feeling that tight pussy swallow me all up - back and forth, back and forth. "Let's go to the couch," I said.

"How do you want me?" she asked.

I positioned her in doggystyle on the couch, only this time, I was able to hold onto her heels while I fucked her from behind. As my cock slid into her, I started to build a rhythm and increased the speed of my thrusts.

"That cock — uhhhnn! - feels so — aaauugh! — fucking good!" she shouted.

I felt the incredible burning sensation inside her pussy and continued diving into her. She turned her face to look at me, "Is that all you got?"

Is she fucking kidding? I'm fucking her like a machine.

"Come on, fuck me harder," she ordered. "Show me how much you wanted to fuck me over the last seven years."

I accepted her challenge and pushed her face down into the cushion. I elevated her ass in the air. That's right, face down, ass up! I drove my cock down into her like a jackhammer. "Harder!" she screamed. I imagined all of the times I wanted to fuck her like this. I pulled back and thrusted harder into her leaking pussy.

"UNNGHH — HARDER!" she still cried. I had no idea I could get harder than I was, but I did! I pulled back again and hammered her even harder right down to the hilt of my cock.

"AAAUUHH! HARD..." She let out her war cry before losing her words because I was pounding in full throttle.

I was panting as I plunged into her relentlessly. "That - unnhh - hard enough - gnnhh - for you?!" I asked.

"Yes, yes, yes," she whimpered. "Mmfff! Oowwhh! Good... boy... don't stop."

I heard the wet squishy sounds of my dick ravaging her pussy. My heavy balls were slamming into her clit like wrecking balls.

"I love feeling those fucking balls against my clit!" she shouted.

I turned her over now and spread her legs open, missionary style. "I want to fuck you face to face," I told her, sweating and panting like a dog.

"Yeah, you wanna look at my pretty face while you shove your cock in my pussy?" she said while I rammed my shaft into her cunt.

"Fuck yesss," I loved her dirty talk. I leaned forward until my face was nose to nose with her. I gazed into her beautiful hypnotizing eyes and watched her moan and gasp with pleasure as I fucked her.

"You're fucking - aaannnhhh! - my brains out!" she exclaimed.

I felt her thighs and legs wrap around me as she drew me closer. I continued to ram my cock into her. "Oh Krysten, Krysten," I said to her as I kissed her lips. "You feel so fucking good."

I wanted her doggystyle again, so I flipped her around. "Oofff!" she yelped. I wasted no time and plunged my cock back into her pussy. I slapped her ass multiple times and dug my fingers into the thick juiciness. "God, that ass drives me crazy!" I said while gritting my teeth.

"I know it does," she said and pushed her ass back for me. She arched her back, "Pull my fucking hair!"

I gathered her curly hair in a ponytail and rode her like a rodeo stunt man. With my free hand, I slapped each side of her ass cheeks, making them jiggle like jello. A massive burning sensation coursed through my cock. "Oh, Krysten!" I cried out to her in desperation, "I'm gonna cum!"

Krysten shook her hair free of my hand and turned her face around to look at me. She grabbed my arm as I continued to fuck her, her big beautiful titties bouncing back and forth. "Yeah, you wanna fucking cum for me?" she asked in her sweet, sexy voice.

"Yesss," I said, the anticipation building as I continued to throttle her.

"Don't you fucking dare cum on my stomach!" she said, still bouncing back and forth onto my throbbing cock.

"I won't. Where do you want me to cum?"

She opened her mouth while I continued to fuck her doggystyle. "You better cum in my mouth," she said. "I wanna taste you."

"Ooohhhhh!" I moaned with excitement. "Keep talking to me like that."

"Give me your THICK. HOT. STICKY. CUM. in my mouth."

"Oh my God-!"

"Shoot those thick webs into my mouth like Spider-Man."

"Yeah, you want that web action?" I asked, feeling the pressure rising.

"Yes, give it to me. I wanna swallow it all down my fucking throat!"

I slapped her ass and told her, "Oh fuck, get on your knees!"

"Yeah, you ready?" she asked as she dropped to her knees and pressed her tits together.

I jerked my cock furiously. "Fuck yeah, I'm ready."

She opened her mouth wide. Such a sexy mouth. Her tongue was out, ready to catch the semen longing to burst out of me.

"Blow your fucking load in my mouth," she said.

"It's going to be a lot," I warned.

"Mmm give me all of it."

"Aaaahhh, aaaahhh!" I moaned, I couldn't hold it anymore.

"Uh huh, just let it out, baby. Give me your best cumshot," she encouraged.

Finally, it happened. "OOOHHH FFFFFFFFUUUUCCKKKK!"

The first spurt was a thick wad of jizz that landed into her open mouth. Krysten maintained eye contact with me the whole time. The second shot was another thick glob of cum that made a splat sound on her tongue. The third shot was thick too, but it streamed out of me like a squirt gun and just made it inside her mouth. I adjusted the aim of my cock as I felt another stream of cum rushing through me. It fired out of me like a hose into her mouth, splashing into the rest of the cum in her mouth.

"FUCK YEAH!" I shouted victoriously.

Krysten smiled while she kept her mouth open. Then another burst of cum blew out of me and this time it splattered across her pretty face. I watched it drip down from her eye. "Fuck!" I shouted at the pleasure of seeing her painted with my cum. She giggled as she received the shot on her face with her mouth still open.

I continued to jack my cock. "Wait wait wait!" I pleaded, busting three more liquidy squirts of cum into her mouth. They all hit the back of her throat. She gagged but she recovered like a pro and kept her mouth filled with sperm, not spilling any.

I pointed my rod downwards, aiming at her tits. "Let's get some on those tits." She pushed her tits closer, inviting the last batch of semen that sprayed out of my cock. The white drops of cum on her brown tits were a sight to see. Streams of my cum trickled down onto her nipples, dripping to her thighs.

She wrapped her cum-filled mouth over my dick and sucked with the purpose to drain me. I whimpered again, "Holy fuck, you're sucking me dry, Krysten."

I pulled my dick out of her mouth and squeezed my shaft. She knew what I was doing and got further under the tip. Three drops of gooey cum dribbled out of me like a leaking pipe. I heard them splat into her mouth like rain drops landing in puddles. Then I flicked my cock at her like a painter splashing paint on a canvas. Droplets of my juices sprinkled across her pretty face - cheeks, nose, lips. I kept flicking my dick until nothing else came out.

She grabbed my cock and squeezed it more. There was one last drop stuck in the opening. She took care of it by sucking my shaft like a vacuum. "Fuck, you're amazing" I said to her.

She pulled back, her mouth closed this time. "Show me all that cum," I told her.

She opened her mouth, pushing the fresh and thick pool of cum forward. She raised her tongue, all coated and covered in rich cum. She showed off to me how well she was able to manage and take care of the load. The cum dripping from her face and lips made it even sexier.

"Want me to swallow it?" she asked with her mouth full. As she asked, some of the jizz almost spilled down her lip. "Oh shit!" I said. I quickly pressed my cock against her bottom lip as a support in case anything dripped out. She smiled again.