Meeting My Instagram Crush

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my God yes, swallow it all down," I said in utter amazement.

I didn't want to miss one second of it. She showed me the full load in her mouth once last time and then closed her mouth. She raised her eyebrows at me seductively and then with one forceful and loud gulp, she swallowed my cum down her throat. She exhaled after the gulp like she had consumed a refreshing drink. She winked at me and opened her mouth to show me it was all gone. "Oh fuck, that's the best thing I've ever seen," I said.

She licked her lips across the top of her mouth, from left to right, to show that she didn't hide any cum under her tongue. "Whew!" she huffed. "I almost choked on that. But it actually tasted pretty good."

"I can't believe you swallowed it all," I said, still trying to catch my breath. I stroked my sensitive and exhausted cock at her while she continued to look at me seductively.

"I never swallowed a load that big before," she said.

I looked down in amazement. "I never busted that much before in my life."

"Mmm, I want more," she whined.

She touched the creamy cum on her wet tits and spun them around her fingers like spaghetti. "Did you enjoy your therapy session?" she said.

"Fuck yeah. Best therapy session ever."

She sucked the cum off her fingers like ranch sauce! You gotta be kidding me. She showed me the cum in her mouth again and then drank it down.

This is going to be one hell of a semester.

The End